Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (35166 Views)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
Look at this one. It's so obvious that you know nothing of the country you live. Typical house negro  cheesy

Anita accused your fellow white worshiper Clarence Thomas of harrassment, did anything happen to him? NO

Had the woman been white, he would have NO job right now. Better believe that.

The fool from France that harassed the African maid, the only reason it didnt amount to anything is because the victim in question is a black woman

Continue dancing. Delusional clown. I have more respect for tom28 because he at leasts acknowledges the truth re: black men. as for you keep coming up with daft excuses. Olodo. cool
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
Repubocrat is one of the biggest fools i have seen on here.

How many times in chicago have you seen an hispanic with a fat white woman or asian man with a fat white woman.

This is not general fat people i am talking about, i am talking about fat white women with black american men.

what don't you get?

It makes us look bad whether you are from the carribean or the motherland, makes us look cheap and makes attractive white girls think they are too better for us, cmon man think!
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
Rofl he's delusional is all.

Not only does it make you look cheap, it makes white guys laugh at you knowing that you're sleeping with the women that they have discarded

Check out their forums they talk about how black men pick the worst of their crop unless he has money and even then that usually doesnt last
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Not only does it make you look cheap, it makes white guys laugh at you knowing that you're sleeping with the women that they have discarded

Check out their forums they talk about how black men pick the worst of their crop unless he has money and even then that usually doesnt last

Exactly , laff @ you like is that the best you can pull jesus, the worst part is that these black men are well in shape and good looking but yet lower their standard all for pale skinned fat woman, Because they want status

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KREoVOcEMj8
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:09am On Nov 10, 2011
Thanks for vid. Hopefully Repobrobrat will watch it and read the commments

This is one of the comments, from a white woman btw

As a white woman, who is pretty, I have noticed this as well. I actually get offended if a black man hits on me. It makes me think I'm getting fat or ugly or something. Kinda sad, but I'm like oh no it's gym time whenever a black guy hits on me.

Can you imagine?

LOL you guys don suffer.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Thanks for vid. Hopefully Repobrobrat will watch it and read the commments

This is one of the comments, from a white woman btw

Can you imagine?

LOL you guys don suffer.

chineke!!! See the level these "black men" have dropped us to, even chris rock said it to white women if a black guy is starting to hit on you, that shows u have been gaining some weight.

Sad really sad, its tragic actually.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2011
here is one i got from another site, lmaoooooooooooo

SuyaEater:

T-Mck1973
Male, 38, Mattapan, MA
Posted February 06, 2007
Well I have a funny story to tell.

I used to date a white, not one of those wanna be black white girl, but a real white girl. I was her first black man. At the time she was cheated on her man and wanted for us to hang out so she took me to a bar in the town where she used to live.

We was playing pool and decided to just sit at the bar and talk. At the bar was this black dude with this FATTEST, UNLIEST, GREZZYEST, INNER THIGH BLACK FROM RUBBING TOGETHER WHITE GIRL.

Now, I had about 5 or 6 mudslide and about 3 beers. The mudslide was abour 6 dollar each and the beers was 4. So I had about 50 dollars in drinks that the chick I was with was paying for. Now, every drink I had the fat white girl had one too.

After she left to go to the bathroom, the dude looked over at me and said that "i'ma get me some tonight. He said that he is getting her drunk to take her home.

I wanted to slap the droppings out of him. I asked him what the hell was wrong with him. Did he really need to get her drunk to take her home. This nigga don't spend over $50 to get a fat b!tch drunk to get some sex.

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

And what is even more pathetic of it all is that these black guys who date obese white women come on TV showing off their fat ugly white girlfriends and saying," yo! nigga!! i got me a whyte gurll" and u will laugh yourself to death seeing these fat white girls wearing weaves and trying to sound like they frm the ghetto and using the N word in every sentence they emit.I mean they so dumb and it makes a comedy spectacle hence white guys really get entertained by it.Honestly speaking i wish we black men would stop making a fool of ourselves around white women and the fat rejected ones for that matter.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Look at this one. It's so obvious that you know nothing of the country you live. Typical house negro  cheesy
I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Anita accused your fellow white worshiper Clarence Thomas of harrassment, did anything happen to him? NO

Had the woman been white, he would have NO job right now. Better believe that.

The fool from France that harassed the African maid, the only reason it didnt amount to anything is because the victim in question is a black woman

Did Cain lose his when he was accused of harassment when he was still running his restaurant shindig?

Continue dancing. Delusional clown. I have more respect for tom28 because he at leasts acknowledges the truth re: black men. as for you keep coming up with daft excuses. Olodocool
I've told you already. Just because Tom28 agrees with you doesn't make it true. No need for the insults.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
SuyaEater:

Repubocrat is one of the biggest fools i have seen  on here.

How many times in chicago have you seen an hispanic with a fat white woman or asian man with a fat white woman.

This is not general fat people i am talking about, i am talking about fat white women with black american men.

what don't you get?

It makes us look bad whether you are from the carribean or the motherland, makes us look cheap and makes attractive white girls think they are too better for us, cmon man think!
Guy, the conclusion that some black men have an inferior complex because they choose to date fat white women more so than any other race of men is a leap in logical reasoning.

To me, this implies that there's something undesirable about fat white women, and what could it possibly be? Of course, the fat/obesity.
So if your inferiority complex claim holds true, then any man who dates a fat woman has an inferior complex. It might not be a racial inferiority complex, but it would have to be an inferiority complex nonetheless, unless you are of the opinion that the "white" or "women" word is the undesirable word in "fat white women" which I doubt.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
SuyaEater:

Repubocrat is one of the biggest fools i have seen  on here.

what don't you get?

Life is not a battle of the races. Just because someone thinks they are better than you doesn't actually mean they are. Besides that, I see nothing wrong with a white man thinking his better a particular black guy. However, if a white guy chooses to extrapolate his perception of one black man as the accurate dealing of all black men, then that's his problem, and stupidity on his part. You're not a responsible for his mediocrity and you should pay it no mind.

I, for one, know my stance in life. There are many black and white guys I'd consider better than me in certain scenarios, and there are also black and white guys I'd wipe the floor with.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
tom28:

And what is even more pathetic of it all is that these black guys who date obese white women come on TV showing off their fat ugly white girlfriends and saying," yo! nigga!! i got me a whyte gurll" and u will laugh yourself to death seeing these fat white girls wearing weaves and trying to sound like they frm the ghetto and using the N word in every sentence they emit.I mean they so dumb and it makes a comedy spectacle hence white guys really get entertained by it.Honestly speaking i wish we black men would stop making a fool of ourselves around white women and the fat rejected ones for that matter.

Wishes! Wishes! Wishes!

What I wish is for we Nigerians to stop engaging in fraudulent activities that ruin the good lives of many. This includes both our corrupt leaders and the so-called Yahoo boys.

What I wish is for we Nigerians to stop deluding ourselves to thinking we are better than African-american, considering the fact that we live in that poverty stricken poo holes we call Nigeria which is led by the exact same Nigerians.

What I wish is for we Nigerians in diaspora to understand that the only reason we are allowed to foreign land to make the healthy living our home-country couldn't give us, is because of the past struggles by many African-american men and women.
Think about that before you demonize the shenanigans of Black men in america, be it african or african-american.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
Gloria Allred is already on Cain

Just sit and watch. Then apologize to me when it's over. smiley
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by sandyjo(f): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
I am an american woman and i am white and i would have nothing to do with an african man.African men are the most unattractive things i have ever seen in my life and especially nigerian men are the ugliest of the bunch.Nigerian men are fraudulent and they always an american woman would give in to them for marriage so they can get the green card.I prefer african american men over african men anytime anyday.Nigerian men especially are a despirate bunch of ugly mofos.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^ Wow! That was uncalled for.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
Repubocrat:

Wishes! Wishes! Wishes!

What I wish is for we Nigerians to stop engaging in fraudulent activities that ruin the good lives of many. This includes both our corrupt leaders and the so-called Yahoo boys.

What I wish is for we Nigerians to stop deluding ourselves to thinking we are better than African-american, considering the fact that we live in that poverty stricken poo holes we call Nigeria which is led by the exact same Nigerians.

What I wish is for we Nigerians in diaspora to understand that the only reason we are allowed to foreign land to make the healthy living our home-country couldn't give us, is because of the past struggles by many African-american men and women.
Think about that before you demonize the shenanigans of Black men in america, be it african or african-american.

U got a point there and by the way africans and black americans are both in the same mess so no one is better off than the other.And what i would also wish is for some of u guys who go about running after fat ugly white girls for green card to chill out a little.Some of u guys are making we nigerian men look really despirate.Other ppl are laughing at we black men(wether we africans or black americans) when we chase the rejected women of other races.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
sandy jo:

I am an american woman and i am white and i would have nothing to do with an african man.African men are the most unattractive things i have ever seen in my life and especially nigerian men are the ugliest of the bunch.Nigerian men are fraudulent and they always an american woman would give in to them for marriage so they can get the green card.I prefer african american men over african men anytime anyday.Nigerian men especially are a despirate bunch of ugly mofos.
And why would an african want to contaminate himself with a wet dog smelling white trailer trash? undecided
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by sandyjo(f): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2011
Arseh0le!!!
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
tom28:

And why would an african want to contaminate himself with a wet dog smelling white trailer trash? undecided

grin grin

Sandyho, "African men are the ugliest things"  . . .Only in your dreams! Nothing better than African men. You're a troll.  tongue But then again you are from Wisconsin.  grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin

Sandyho, "African men are the ugliest things" . . .Only in your dreams! Nothing better than African men. You're a troll. tongue But then again you are from Wisconsin. grin
sandy jo,becky white, hillbilly bob etc, names commonly used by white hicks cheesy,
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
tom28:

sandy jo,becky white, hillbilly bob etc, names commonly used by white hicks cheesy,

LOL!! TRUE! but something tells me she is not what she claims to be.
I wouldn't be surprised is this is another troll account from another member.
I don't know why that Katy clown comes to mind. tongue
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by kokoye(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
sandy jo:

Another i[i]dio[/i]t that has been used and dumped by a Nigerian man.

Sorry, tr[i]as[/i]h, but you definately were not good enough.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

lol wether its katy or not the truth remains that white ppl are all the same.When they get used and dumped by those their boyfriends be they african or blk american then they show their true racist colour cheesy.Thats why i can never get near a white woman because i dont need their rubbish.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Sis. These nutriders said Sandy Jo was me and I don't even use "African American" term. Moderators has access to our IP addresses and according to Nairaland's rules, you will be ban for creating offensive and provocative threads.

Common sense isn't common these days. undecided undecided
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
Plenty of black men are dating women ike sandy_jo and they dont know. M-orons.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 12:45am On Nov 11, 2011
dp
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 12:46am On Nov 11, 2011
Repubocrat:

Guy, the conclusion that some black men have an inferior complex because they choose to date fat white women more so than any other race of men is a leap in logical reasoning.

To me, this implies that there's something undesirable about fat white women, and what could it possibly be? Of course, the fat/obesity.
So if your inferiority complex claim holds true, then any man who dates a fat woman has an inferior complex. It might not be a racial inferiority complex, but it would have to be an inferiority complex nonetheless, unless you are of the opinion that the "white" or "women" word is the undesirable word in "fat white women" which I doubt.

You must love some fat white women the way i see it lol, the whole point is that it is not men who date fat women because of inferiority complex it i the fine looking black men who will date an ugly fat disgusting white women when a fine black woman is around just to gain status, "hey i am dating a white girl"

The only thing it does is add to the stereotype of black men whether be jamiacan, nigerian or black american, like we don't have enough negative stereotypes,
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Hakim27: 3:54am On Nov 11, 2011
Most fat white women can go into a black club and 9/10 walk out with a brotha with a big dumb smile on his face. I hate seeing that poo! We date the bottom of the barrel of other races because we feel like we're the bottom of the barrel. It's that simple.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2011
Hakim27:

Most fat white women can go into a black club and 9/10 walk out with a brotha with a big dumb smile on his face. I hate seeing that poo! We date the bottom of the barrel of other races because we feel like we're the bottom of the barrel. It's that simple.

Gbam!

tom28:

lol wether its katy or not the truth remains that white ppl are all the same.[b]When they get used and dumped by those their boyfriends be they african or blk american then they show their true racist colou[/b]r cheesy.Thats why i can never get near a white woman because i dont need their rubbish.

good point.

Mrs, Chima:

Sis. These nutriders said Sandy Jo was me and I don't even use "African American" term. Moderators has access to our IP addresses and according to Nairaland's rules, you will be ban for creating offensive and provocative threads.

Common sense isn't common these days. undecided undecided

LOL for real? i guess every American on here (esp. one that says 'mofo') is Chima. grin smh.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Eiregirl(f): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2011
tom28:

lol wether its katy or not the truth remains that white ppl are all the same.When they get used and dumped by those their boyfriends be they african or blk american then they show their true racist colour cheesy.Thats why i can never get near a white woman because i dont need their rubbish.
All white people are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2011
SuyaEater

LOL don't come into conclusion that way, i think every black brothers have their own reasons why they go after white ladies instead, if we can ask 'em individually, even members like lefulefu, mobo, 190 etc can fix out go points lol

Just because a single beautiful black woman is around the corner to gain status by dating her fellow black means u must end up paying her bills, buy her louis vuitton bag etc and at the end she'll see herself as if you're even fortunate to date her in the first place.

Beauty and sex is not everything, though i don't know how white women feel about black men in america, but if they see us the cheapest guys they can ever get then thats plain stupid but all i know is that every white women don't reason alike cos there are alot of beautiful white women in Nigeria also who lives with their husband and kids so don't judge al white ladies that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^^^^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.