Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano (26523 Views)

Over 50% Of Poultry Farms In Nigeria Shut Down In 2023: PAN / Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! / Our Cages For Your Poultry Farms@65,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by RepoMan007: 6:34pm On Feb 04
aderadio1:
I am not ignoring but they voted Yaradua and OBJ. These two were better than those they contested with.
rigged votes count as real votes once mandate is secured so I am not surprised at your claims. Same way Yoruba's voted sanwo-olu and Tinubu against their wish.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by bolabadmus38: 6:34pm On Feb 04
The Government should act fast before things get out of control. My advice.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Tenplet(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

It is both ways. How many Igbo men will vote a competent Hausa or Yoruba man if one contests?
Stop being bitter because you lost in the bitter game of politics and bigotry.
But Igbos voted Obasanjo + Yar Adua grin
Oh someone has stated it above self shocked

4 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by themanderon: 6:36pm On Feb 04
Things are falling apart yet our president is cooling himself in another man's country while his people suffer. When will Nigerians ever be wise?

3 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Natbrowny: 6:36pm On Feb 04
Noiler chickens like 10 dey backyard Dey lay eggs without any special feeds.

Family dey see eggs chop daily. Imagine say u get money and ur favourite supermall and eateries n public market no get goods

Na paper money abi transfer u wan dey chop abi

Lets all activate backyard simple parolz. Hard but doable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by toujurs: 6:37pm On Feb 04
Reduce the purchasing power.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by ceejay80s(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04
Wetin concern tinubu, he is in France sniffing his cake with harlots on his old legs
While Nigerians are dying of hunger

4 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Ensa777(f): 6:37pm On Feb 04
Ppl are still amused but I tell you the stunted growth that'd hit the lil ones is just beginning.
Malnutrition,protein disappearing from the diet of especially 0 to 16 years .
Sma/ Nan Milk being cheapest at #6500.
แปŒya ,it's alternatives soya or prawn are now incredibly costly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by TMHL: 6:37pm On Feb 04
G00dharddick:
As at today, a crate of egg is now 3,500 this is something that was 1,500 before!

The westerners are not yet serious, when they're serious they'll hit the streets with massive protests!

Kindly note that the protest must start from the West, to avoid them calling any region hater of Nigeria and Yorubas!

I have for 3,200. How many crates do you want?
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by TMHL: 6:38pm On Feb 04
muyico:
still cheap
egg at Ibadan now is 150/200 for one piece

Suffry Suffry oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04
Las las, una go shut down this country...!

Wahala no just dey end.

3 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Calitoscassius(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04
Must people eat egg? They should eat agbado and cassava.

This Tifnubu government must favour me and my family.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Jemex003: 6:39pm On Feb 04
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/egg-price-rises-as-many-poultry-farms-shut-down-in-kano/

Foods has come for the zombies!!! Crying and wailing will start

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by LagosFc: 6:39pm On Feb 04
Princedapace:

Igbos vote Northerners wella, they no really send. Yaradua was northerner and Igbos voted massively for him, OBJ was from the west Igbos voted for him.
Na yorubas and northerners finish Nigeria. Look at what they turned nIgeria into after controlling central govt for over 60 years. We no even get ordinary water and electricity in Nigeria. Like it is that bad. Countries that we bash on a regular online have these things.
I am tired of hearing the sound of generator.
If I be yoruba or northerner, i wont even have face to talk about Nigeria becus our own people ruled and controled central govt for decades and look what we could give back to the rest of Nigerians.
we all know your bitter tribe is still mourning election loss, so your greedy tribe man that changed the constitution from the one we were using to unitary constitution, should be excluded from the blame game I guess grin you are just a pained soul!

3 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by RepoMan007: 6:40pm On Feb 04
Tenplet:
But Igbos voted Obasanjo + Yar Adua grin
Oh someone has stated it above self shocked
rigged votes actually. That's why it was as good as a block vote to one party.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Lifemanage: 6:41pm On Feb 04
asha80:
ibadan of all places with those hatcheries?
True talk. Tinubu economic policies have set the country on fire. E go be very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by mrvitalis(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:

Though I love your content from the beginning but the last paragraph shows you are what you condemn and there is no difference between you and those ones who voted based on tribalism.. 95 percent of igbos voted for obi while in south west 50 percent voted for Tinubu and Atiku and obi share the remaining percentage.. In north central 40 percent voted for Obi and 35 percent for Tinubu and remaining for Atiku.. In north west, 45 percent voted for Atiku and 40 percent for Asiwaju and the remaining 15 percent for Kwakwaso and your obi and in north east, 50 percent voted Atiku, 35 percent voted Tinubu and 15 percent Obi and the last political zone south south very close to sout east , 50 percent voted Obi, 30 percent for Atiku and 20 percent for Tinubu.. From the voting patterns, it shows that your tribe and political zone is the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria..Pls argue with me with fact and cognitive reasoning
It would only make sense to call igbos Tribalistic if they haven't voted South Westerners, northerners and South South persons with the same margin

Igbos have always voted one way

7 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Mozegee: 6:41pm On Feb 04
Life is no more funny,things are getting harder every single day with no one saying anything.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Emetex22(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04
muyico:
still cheap
egg at Ibadan now is 150/200 for one piece
Soon, Nigerians will need doctors prescription to eat egg, on Tinubu's mandate the will stand ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:
You go to hospital you don't care where the doctor comes from, you don't care about his religion... All you seek is good service

You put your money in banks you don't care where the owner is from, what his religion is

But time to elect President you say you can't vote a Christian, or an Igbo man continue

When you guys are ready enter the streets and protest and I pray what happened to endsars protesters happens to you all

Leave them... I will be watching and hailing the soldiers shoot them down like dogs.

Dumb sufferheads.

5 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by cyrusmillz: 6:42pm On Feb 04
Urgent1Million:
So an egg is just getting to #130?
Egg that we've been buying for #200 since God knows when.

For real ??

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by RandomFellow: 6:43pm On Feb 04
israelmao:
Cost of maize is one of the main raw materials for chicken feed is almost competiting with cost of rice.One egg used to go for N30 until 2015 but see the yawning gap today due to wrong government policies.

I bought a measure of Dano milk for 6k last night. I could not even cry... This same measure was 600 in 2016. It remained 1300 for years as at 2022; until the CBN (Emefiele) policy with milk. I couldn't bring myself to buy rice yesterday... They said 70k๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... A measure of Sugar 2,700! Something of 700 as at early 2023

6 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Princedapace(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04
LagosFc:
we all know your bitter tribe is still mourning election loss, so your greedy tribe man that changed the constitution from the one we were using to unitary constitution, should be excluded from the blame game I guess grin you are just a pained soul!
Pained soul? hahaaha, Nigerians are the funniest creatures on earth. Baba, the school kids kidnapped in Ekiti are not my tribe people. Nigerians just want stable and good governance. I am a software developer, baba, I earn well and I am very okay, but naija dey fear me. My sis couldnt take road trip back to school, we had to use flight for her. It is bad. This is not about tribe.
It is funny how the person who you guys said changed the constitution to unitary is Igbo when it is bad thing o, but when it is good thing, same you people will say, those in Delta are not Igbo grin
Nigerians eh. Any ways, tribe or not tribe, Yorubas and Northerners have ruled Nigeria for more than 60 years. The short spell of the so called Igbo man wasnt up to any thing near the decades ruled by Northerners and Yorubas. They could have fixed Nigeria if they truly have anything to offer. Or at least, fix their regions. But no, it rains everywhere. Kings are now being kidnapped in East and west.
Una don finish Nigeria. E don even collapse. Make i carry my laptop dey go Ghana jaree. The country don finish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Ezmans: 6:47pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

It is both ways. How many Igbo men will vote a competent Hausa or Yoruba man if one contests?
Stop being bitter because you lost in the bitter game of politics and bigotry.
Igbos leave ekwueme & voted Obasanjo, again leave kalu vote yaradua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by callthefred: 6:48pm On Feb 04
What exactly are state governors doing? All these cannot be solely the fault of the federal government alone. All governors have been in office now at least 8 months. Useless bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by RepoMan007: 6:50pm On Feb 04
Ezmans:
Igbos leave ekwueme & voted Obasanjo, again leave kalu vote yaradua
I am not talking mushroom party that were rigged out of the race. If those men had support no one can rig them out in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Olowosaudi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04
LagosFc:

Thanks Bro. Major General Aguiyi Ironsi abolished the federal structure of Nigeria and adopted unitary constitution because they were in charge and his people back then encouraged him to go on because they were in power. When Isaacs Adaka Boro started his secession move, Ojukwu and Ironsi got him arrested because Nigeria was under their control. The south East voted FOR PDP since 1999 and PDP still didn't zone the Presidency to the south east, and you want the APC to give you power on a platter when you did not vote for the party. Who does that in politics? Continue to wail ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Princedapace(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:
That's cos Igbo candidate wasn't anywhere around. Stop interpreting those as a proof of Igbo liberality.
You cannot compare that to a sw or north that splits vote between the two major party more evenly than you block vote republic.

South west does not split votes. South west has lots of non indegenes. Those so called split votes are mainly from non indegenes. When una go understand this reality?
lol
If Igbos should go by ur logics, since u said Igbo voted for non Igbos becus there was no Igbo near the candidates, Igbos could have as well not voted at all. There is no law that mandate anyone to vote. Oga, Igbos no send tribe. They just vote based on wetin u sell give them.
Oya, una don win abi, oya fix Nigeria. If una fix Nigeria, we will all be happy. We are tired of hearing sound of generator set. I am so tired of how shameless we are in Nigeria.
U have no right to attack Igbos here becus u are in power, fix the issues. Someone losing no supposed get mouth. Na for Nigeria person wey lose dey make noise.
Ur candidate is not performing well, the previous candidate u brought, wrecked Nigeria, u should be covering ur face in shame, yet u dey drag tribalism. They swear for people like u?
Both of us contested, u won, I lost. Then u got into power, u cant fix problems, issues keep getting worse, u dont want me to use that against u and promote how incompetent u are.
I have said it, they should come and take democracy from Nigerians. They actually know nothing about it.
In Europe, opposition parties use the failure of the ruling party to make points and the only way to counter them is to prove them wrong and fix the issues. But here, una begin drag tribe. Oga, them dey kidnap school kids. That is my fear. I am scared that our kids may go to school and get kidnapped. That is the issue, focus on that and leave tribe alone abeg. Ur candiate is failing!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by akyus(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:
I was shocked when they said 120 for one average looking egg.
What is left now is for people to buy chicken feed and be eating directly.
Na for where you wan to see the chicken feed? Abi you no read the post ne? Dem say due to some circumstances,raw material for production of chicken feed don over cost. So getting feed don become wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 6:58pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

It would only make sense to call igbos Tribalistic if they haven't voted South Westerners, northerners and South South persons with the same margin

Igbos have always voted one way
The case of igbos supporting a particular tribe was partaining or peculiar to party not the person the party fielded as a candidate.. PDP has always be igbo party from the 2nd republic and majority of their political elites are loyal to the party and they enjoy the power and wealth formula bestowed to them by PDP as a party.. The story changed because APC used divide and rule tactics in form of religion and tribalism which really showed the true color of Igbos.. From the beginning I have always advocated for igbos presidency until last election I discovered the more I look the less I see which means igbos are also as tribalistic as hausa in fact I came to the understanding that the northerners are not that tribalistic, it was the religious bigot among that falls for that political gimmicks and which comes to play in north central where the majority of Christians in the North's voted for Obi and vice versa(majority of religion voted for muslims muslims ticket).. Though, this problem started because Buhari and APC cannot manage our diversity but the revealing part of it is that it unleashed the tribal part of igbos which was conceal under their loyalty to PDP party.. And the truth of the matter is that if PDP presented an igbo candidate like obi they will vote for PDP and if there is no alternative for igbos they would rather vote for PDP than voting APC.. They supported Atiku in 2019 because of obi not because they liked Atiku or PDP
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Feb 04
Kaycee9242:
Where una president dy?

he is chilling and flexing in France

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Oboto700(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
A good wife should start laying eggs in the house to save cost. Otherwise, replace her with a chicken.
what's this one now.. you don't have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture / Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.