Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano (26501 Views)

Over 50% Of Poultry Farms In Nigeria Shut Down In 2023: PAN / Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! / Our Cages For Your Poultry Farms@65,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 8:27pm On Feb 04
JoeyNaza:

A chameleon will always change it's color. You guys said Igbos vote tribal, now it's party, next it's Obi. Are you normal ?

Do you know that Igbo disappointed Ojukwu in elections. Guy everybody must not be like you people. Stop deceiving yourselves. You are destroying this nation with tribalism and coming here to try to twist narratives.

You better begin to enjoy the rubbish you voted in. Imagine people that vote in failures every 4 years giving others lectures.
OSU think before you talk.. let me tell you something obi can never become the president of Nigeria till the kingdom come and let me shock you I voted for Atiku and PDP and if you like keep voting for Obi, the more you voted obi,the higher the chance of APC..you guys are actually not intelligent politically but fill of pride and tantrum
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by defcon4: 8:27pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:
I was shocked when they said 120 for one average looking egg.
What is left now is for people to buy chicken feed and be eating directly.

Let us be laying the egg grin
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 8:31pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

Lmao so why didn't Igbo vote PDP in 2023

Was obi the first igbo man to run?

Orji kalu
Rochas
Even Ojukwu ran

So whats your point
you shot yourself at leg.. orji uzo kalu, Rocha okoracha were all PDP members, even your ojukwu always support PDP at federal..One thing you guys don't understand is that PDP was formed by igbos and hausa to strengthen the bond of Nigeria..Therefore, igbos are traditional members of PDP as a party and PDP was able to manage our diversity very well until APC and Buhari came to play tribal and religion politics
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by BABAawoo47: 8:31pm On Feb 04
Natbrowny:
Noiler chickens like 10 dey backyard Dey lay eggs without any special feeds.

Family dey see eggs chop daily. Imagine say u get money and ur favourite supermall and eateries n public market no get goods

Na paper money abi transfer u wan dey chop abi

Lets all activate backyard simple parolz. Hard but doable

where u wan see backyard for lagos, even if u get house u will use am do boys quarters
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 8:35pm On Feb 04
JoeyNaza:

A chameleon will always change it's color. You guys said Igbos vote tribal, now it's party, next it's Obi. Are you normal ?

Do you know that Igbo disappointed Ojukwu in elections. Guy everybody must not be like you people. Stop deceiving yourselves. You are destroying this nation with tribalism and coming here to try to twist narratives.

You better begin to enjoy the rubbish you voted in. Imagine people that vote in failures every 4 years giving others lectures.
is your father that is saying rubbish, the problem with you guys is that you don't use your brain before you talk.. If you take time to understand or comprehend my analysis you will not just talk anyhow but your tribal mindset has clouded your mental intelligence.. stop saying rubbish igbo did not disappointed ojukwu, the same ojukwu was working for PDP at national level..Do you think ojukwu is as daft as you guys.. he knows he cannot win election before and literally, all the governors in igbo land are PDP members so what do u expect from that political settings where the political elites among your people are enjoying the dividends of democracy.. You guys don't actually understand politics.. Nigeria of 1993 or 1999 is different of today get that clear
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Metrofox(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:

Though I love your content from the beginning but the last paragraph shows you are what you condemn and there is no difference between you and those ones who voted based on tribalism.. 95 percent of igbos voted for obi while in south west 50 percent voted for Tinubu and Atiku and obi share the remaining percentage.. In north central 40 percent voted for Obi and 35 percent for Tinubu and remaining for Atiku.. In north west, 45 percent voted for Atiku and 40 percent for Asiwaju and the remaining 15 percent for Kwakwaso and your obi and in north east, 50 percent voted Atiku, 35 percent voted Tinubu and 15 percent Obi and the last political zone south south very close to sout east , 50 percent voted Obi, 30 percent for Atiku and 20 percent for Tinubu.. From the voting patterns, it shows that your tribe and political zone is the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria..Pls argue with me with fact and cognitive reasoning

Your sense of logic needs to be studied as an example for morons grin grin. I wonder how you'll justify Ojukwu losing elections from his own region too..ozuor

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by bluefilm: 8:43pm On Feb 04
G00dharddick:
As at today, a crate of egg is now 3,500 this is something that was 1,500 before!

The westerners are not yet serious, when they're serious they'll hit the streets with massive protests!

Kindly note that the protest must start from the West, to avoid them calling any region hater of Nigeria and Yorubas!

Supported.

But not all westerners.

Let the Rønuites lead the charge!
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Tenplet(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:
rigged votes actually. That's why it was as good as a block vote to one party.
you don't know what you are saying, you sound confused
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by mrvitalis(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:

you shot yourself at leg.. orji uzo kalu, Rocha okoracha were all PDP members, even your ojukwu always support PDP at federal..One thing you guys don't understand is that PDP was formed by igbos and hausa to strengthen the bond of Nigeria..Therefore, igbos are traditional members of PDP as a party and PDP was able to manage our diversity very well until APC and Buhari came to play tribal and religion politics
Obi too was in PDP before moving to apga

Why didn't we vote PDP in 2023
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Artscollection: 8:45pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

Igbos have vote Hausa and Yoruba many times

Abiola got 45% in Igbo land even when his opponent had Igbo vice

Has any Igbo man gotten 45% from South West?

They Don't like statistics!!! They always cry bigotry like It is our own.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 8:54pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

you did not vote for PDP in 2023 because Obi is not in PDP again and one of the sane reason why you voted for Atiku and obi in 2019 is because PDP gave you vice presidential seat.. PDP showed more interest in south east than APC.. So you know you now see is about the interest or advancement of Igbo presidency
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 8:55pm On Feb 04
Metrofox:

Your sense of logic needs to be studied as an example for morons grin grin. I wonder how you'll justify Ojukwu losing elections from his own region too..ozuor
infact your parents should be ashame of you if you cannot comprehend very simple analysis with facts..
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Metrofox(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:

infact your parents should be ashame of you if you cannot comprehend very simple analysis with facts..

Dummy use the same logic to justify ojukwu's loss.. dropout
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 8:59pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

And if I could buttress it more.. Majority of OBi supporters are youth who don't understand Nigeria politics and majority of them are driven by emotions and manipulation by their parents.. The voters from 1999 2015 are different from the voters in this current political dispensation.. Our fathers understand and cherish the bond among Nigerians but the youths don't care anymore because of the poor performance of APC.. APC brought tribal and religion politics to divide the votes of PDP because they know that you guys are also tribalistic.. My brother that is the game plan but if you guys can reason very well, you will understand it
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 9:02pm On Feb 04
Metrofox:

Dummy use the same logic to justify ojukwu's loss.. dropout
if you can't understand my previous analysis I will not stoop so low to explain to a sycophant like you get out of my wall and get lost OSU nothing upstairs than to brag and split tantrums
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Dzzzz: 9:09pm On Feb 04
Agbadorians left the building..Egg will be 200 for one...When Mr Agbado is done with us eh some of una tongue no go fit count teeth cause teeth no go even dey again.Anuofia
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:
you did not vote for PDP in 2023 because Obi is not in PDP again and one of the sane reason why you voted for Atiku and obi in 2019 is because PDP gave you vice presidential seat.. PDP showed more interest in south east than APC.. So you know you now see is about the interest or advancement of Igbo presidency
Ojukwu was not in PDP In 2003
Orji kalu was not in PDP in 2007

What changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Natbrowny: 9:10pm On Feb 04
BABAawoo47:
where u wan see backyard for lagos, even if u get house u will use am do boys quarters

😂

The original message is not for lagosians. Too bad sha.
Even people for New York get backyard even if they ain't allowed to rear birds in some part.

Non Lagosians abeg adopt back yard farming even if na only chickens. Just pick one and others go fall in line
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Curious345: 9:14pm On Feb 04
NaMe4:

It has been 3600 in Edo for over a year!

Poultries shutting down? Meanwhile the minister of labour, a few days ago stated the unemployment rate was 4.2%.

Even the US long-term average unemployment rate is 5.7%.
unemployment in Nigeria is 95%
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Curious345: 9:17pm On Feb 04
APC is a curse .

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Greenback: 9:20pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:

Though I love your content from the beginning but the last paragraph shows you are what you condemn and there is no difference between you and those ones who voted based on tribalism.. 95 percent of igbos voted for obi while in south west 50 percent voted for Tinubu and Atiku and obi share the remaining percentage.. In north central 40 percent voted for Obi and 35 percent for Tinubu and remaining for Atiku.. In north west, 45 percent voted for Atiku and 40 percent for Asiwaju and the remaining 15 percent for Kwakwaso and your obi and in north east, 50 percent voted Atiku, 35 percent voted Tinubu and 15 percent Obi and the last political zone south south very close to sout east , 50 percent voted Obi, 30 percent for Atiku and 20 percent for Tinubu.. From the voting patterns, it shows that your tribe and political zone is the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria..Pls argue with me with fact and cognitive reasoning

Your argument is baseless and unintelligent...the Igbos are wise people and vote people of integrity and who right choices. They also vote lesser evils..Like,they did when buhari Vs Atiku. Who in his right senses would vote for Buhari? But you yorubas did! It was the same between GEJ also,Buhari won both elections and see where we are today,the worse we've ever seen and had.
Another reason why your kinikon makes zero sense is,must you split your votes to please a devil? To make other say you ain't detribalised?! I mean,what do you guys ever mean by that annoying analysis? If you people see someone credible contesting an election,are you not gonna vote for him enmasse?!
Are you now saying the yorubas are tribalistic when they voted for the late Abiola enmasse 1993?!

You people are horrible,to say the least. With all the catastrophe that characterised the advent of the APC till today,with all the hardship Nigerians have been going through since 2015,who in his/her right senses and state of mind would still want them around?!

May God have mercy on sane Nigerians and save us not only from bad govt but from people who rubbish genuine efforts of people who mean well for all and sundry.

And before you label me ipob or Igbo,I am SS.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Greenback: 9:23pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:
Only a hopeless human being will vote for Buhari over any other candidate no matter what and I wish Buhari to all your entire generation on life.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 9:28pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

Ojukwu was not in PDP In 2003
Orji kalu was not in PDP in 2007

What changed
It seems you are misunderstanding yourself.. orji uzor kalu was a PDP members for 8 years under PDP abi you were young then or maybe you were not born and mind you, you cannot expect the same result from different time.. voting in 1999 to 2003 is different from the voting in 2023.. I did not say ojukwu was a PDP member if you really read what I typed or maybe you are reading what is your mind, I said ojukwu supported PDP at national level and ojukwu is not so daft to think he will win the election of becoming the president of Nigeria under a afga party.. and remember when he contested all the governors were PDP members literally the state in under PDP party and igbos general are loyal to the party because PDP is a national party... I have told you that majority of your political elites enjoyed from Pdp, which orji uzor kalu, who was a founding members of PDP, Ken Nnamani and many I cannot mention here.. During Obasanjo, Igbos were in control of Senate and house of assembly which gives igbos sense of belonging.. If you understand politics, you will know what that means.. That is power sharing formula to keep the nation together
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by alimiadedayo1: 9:31pm On Feb 04
Greenback:

Your argument is baseless and unintelligent...the Igbos are wise people and vote people of integrity and who right choices. They also vote lesser evils..Like,they did when buhari Vs Atiku. Who in his right senses would vote for Buhari? But you yorubas did! It was the same between GEJ also,Buhari won both elections and see where we are today,the worse we've ever seen and had.
Another reason why your kinikon makes zero sense is,must you split your votes to please a devil? To make other say you ain't detribalised?! I mean,what do you guys ever mean by that annoying analysis? If you people see someone credible contesting an election,are you not gonna vote for him enmasse?!
Are you now saying the yorubas are tribalistic when they voted for the late Abiola enmasse 1993?!

You people are horrible,to say the least. With all the catastrophe that characterised the advent of the APC till today,with all the hardship Nigerians have been going through since 2015,who in his/her right senses and state of mind would still want them around?!

May God have mercy on sane Nigerians and save us not only from bad govt but from people who rubbish genuine efforts of people who mean well for all and sundry.

And before you label me ipob or Igbo,I am SS.
OSU is that you you are wise at all. And I say it with no sense of respect.. I have said it to many of tribal men's face..The problem with you igbos is that, you full of pride and self gratification. whereas you know nothing about politics you better face your commerce
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by malaria(f): 9:42pm On Feb 04
It's not only in kano , egg don cost everywhere
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

It is both ways. How many Igbo men will vote a competent Hausa or Yoruba man if one contests?
Stop being bitter because you lost in the bitter game of politics and bigotry.

Lols... You are simply oblivious... Go and check history. Even Igbos massively voted for Buhari because APC made them to believe Goodluck Jonathan failed the country. Check from the time of Abiola. Don't be misinformed. Every tribe has tribalism but the north and west is more tribalistic especially in matters of political issues. Igbos won't vote you if they sense you won't deliver but I can't say same for north and west. The north naturally believes power is their birth right
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by ezewealth(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

Lmao so why didn't Igbo vote PDP in 2023

Was obi the first igbo man to run?

Orji kalu
Rochas
Even Ojukwu ran

So whats your point
U get time to quote the fool
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Amaggedon: 9:51pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

It is both ways. How many Igbo men will vote a competent Hausa or Yoruba man if one contests?
Stop being bitter because you lost in the bitter game of politics and bigotry.
The one the igbos has been voting in were they europeans?
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by simplesearch: 9:53pm On Feb 04
Why not bail out the few left by augmentation of their general operational cost to lessen the burden of remaining in business with meager profit margin after sales. US government bail out nearly 1000 companies during the economic recession to keep the economy from being grounded. Unfortunately ours down here look more after their pockets, rather than the over all good of their respective subjects. If the government call this over 80% poultry farmer and hand each of them 5millon nara grant to be paid back in 10yrs, wouldn't this be a brilliant idea that will not only keep the farmer in business but also prevent their workers from being jobless. Unfortunately, this same amount can be wasted on giving mass wedding to people who really don't add up anything to the state GDP!
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by G00dharddick: 10:03pm On Feb 04
malvisguy212:
1,500 ? a crate of eggs is 650. during goodluck Jonathan

I was talking about buhari's era. During GEJ era Nigeria was heaven on earth. People were enjoying

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by arantess: 10:03pm On Feb 04
Ray07:
food is diamond now in Nigeria your country. smiley
How is food in pluto?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture / Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. / Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.