Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano (26511 Views)

Over 50% Of Poultry Farms In Nigeria Shut Down In 2023: PAN / Why Many Poultry Farmers Loose Their Birds And Are Broke!!! / Our Cages For Your Poultry Farms@65,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Matrix137(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04
Very real

Inflation has affected everything

It's very sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by faceland: 7:01pm On Feb 04
muyico:
still cheap
egg at Ibadan now is 150/200 for one piece

Stop giving them idea.
Let the poor breathe 😤

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by stephenponti(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

It is both ways. How many Igbo men will vote a competent Hausa or Yoruba man if one contests?
Stop being bitter because you lost in the bitter game of politics and bigotry.

Many igbos would have voted for osibanjo or zulum, if their likes had the ticket remember they voted yar adua and obasanjo. But no, your likes said its a powder sniffer Pablo that speaks gazanda garagara bulaba you want, yoruba ronu.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by LagosFc: 7:02pm On Feb 04
Olowosaudi:

Thanks Bro. Major General Aguiyi Ironsi abolished the federal structure of Nigeria and adopted unitary constitution because they were in charge and his people back then encouraged him to go on because they were in power. When Isaacs Adaka Boro started his secession move, Ojukwu and Ironsi got him arrested because Nigeria was under their control. The south East voted FOR PDP since 1999 and PDP still didn't zone the Presidency to the south east, and you want the APC to give you power on a platter when you did not vote for the party. Who does that in politics? Continue to wail ooo
don’t mind them, a lot of them are just kids, and maybe be they thought elections started in 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by freemanq(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04
Renewed hope agenda pro max
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by betshopagent(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04
grin
Seefinish:
i remember when I was kid, my grandma used to tell our mother not to give us egg and that eating eggs can make us to go and steal. Tinubu does not want Nigerians to eat eggs so that they won't go and steal
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04
Kaycee9242:
Where una president dy?
he dey one side dey gbéfuá!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by viodemus: 7:06pm On Feb 04
Kaycee9242:
Where una president dy?

Trance.....

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by victorikpe(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
A good wife should start laying eggs in the house to save cost. Otherwise, replace her with a chicken.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by OChimex: 7:08pm On Feb 04
G00dharddick:
As at today, a crate of egg is now 3,500 this is something that was 1,500 before!

The westerners are not yet serious, when they're serious they'll hit the streets with massive protests!

Kindly note that the protest must start from the West, to avoid them calling any region hater of Nigeria and Yorubas!

The word Westerners, refers to people in Europe. When i first read the sentence i thought you were refering to Europeans or Americans. grin.
Naija own na Wasterners. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by danietohbadt(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

It is both ways. How many Igbo men will vote a competent Hausa or Yoruba man if one contests?

From your comment, it's either you're unlearned or you just clocked 16

3 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Harrisonwo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

Igbos voted yaradua against ojukwu as at then, Obasanjo, atiku as at 2019, and now obi.
It isnt about tribe

3 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by mrvitalis(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:

The case of igbos supporting a particular tribe was partaining or peculiar to party not the person the party fielded as a candidate.. PDP has always be igbo party from the 2nd republic and majority of their political elites are loyal to the party and they enjoy the power and wealth formula bestowed to them by PDP as a party.. The story changed because APC used divide and rule tactics in form of religion and tribalism which really showed the true color of Igbos.. From the beginning I have always advocated for igbos presidency until last election I discovered the more I look the less I see which means igbos are also as tribalistic as hausa in fact I came to the understanding that the northerners are not that tribalistic, it was the religious bigot among that falls for that political gimmicks and which comes to play in north central where the majority of Christians in the North's voted for Obi and vice versa(majority of religion voted for muslims muslims ticket).. Though, this problem started because Buhari and APC cannot manage our diversity but the revealing part of it is that it unleashed the tribal part of igbos which was conceal under their loyalty to PDP party.. And the truth of the matter is that if PDP presented an igbo candidate like obi they will vote for PDP and if there is no alternative for igbos they would rather vote for PDP than voting APC.. They supported Atiku in 2019 because of obi not because they liked Atiku or PDP
Lmao so why didn't Igbo vote PDP in 2023

Was obi the first igbo man to run?

Orji kalu
Rochas
Even Ojukwu ran

So whats your point

6 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Realguyman1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

But the Igbos voted Obansajo and Yaradua, are they not Yoruba and Hausa? The Igbos refuse to vote Buhari and Tinubu because they were sensible enough to know that those two old men were clueless and were not blind to see that they have nothing to offer to Nigeria/Nigerians at large

3 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Annahh(f): 7:12pm On Feb 04
An egg is now 130-150.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:14pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

Igbos have vote Hausa and Yoruba many times

Abiola got 45% in Igbo land even when his opponent had Igbo vice

Has any Igbo man gotten 45% from South West?

please tell the fool how Obasanjo swept all votes in the East..

yaradua was voted for in droves

so was Jonathan..

please edit your post to educate that dunce

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by JoeyNaza: 7:14pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

Stop being blind in tribalism. Igbos voted Yaradua, Atiku, Obasanjo and Jonathan fully, go and check before ranting in bigotry.

Everybody is not like some people. Stop deceiving yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by hedonido: 7:16pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

You're very stupid. Is Tinubu what you describe as a "competent" Yoruba man? Especially when compared to a saint like Peter Obi? You think Igbos would have voted en masse for Rochas or Hope Uzodi-whatever and their likes?

Did Igbos not vote for Obasanjo?

You bigots can't be helped. You're condemned.

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by poiZon: 7:20pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

Na dead people been vote yaradua?

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Anatolia: 7:20pm On Feb 04
mrvitalis:

Igbos have vote Hausa and Yoruba many times

Abiola got 45% in Igbo land even when his opponent had Igbo vice

Has any Igbo man gotten 45% from South West?

Why do you bother to answer him. His last sentence shows he will never change his faulty way of thinking.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by JoeyNaza: 7:21pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:

The case of igbos supporting a particular tribe was partaining or peculiar to party not the person the party fielded as a candidate.. PDP has always be igbo party from the 2nd republic and majority of their political elites are loyal to the party and they enjoy the power and wealth formula bestowed to them by PDP as a party.. The story changed because APC used divide and rule tactics in form of religion and tribalism which really showed the true color of Igbos.. From the beginning I have always advocated for igbos presidency until last election I discovered the more I look the less I see which means igbos are also as tribalistic as hausa in fact I came to the understanding that the northerners are not that tribalistic, it was the religious bigot among that falls for that political gimmicks and which comes to play in north central where the majority of Christians in the North's voted for Obi and vice versa(majority of religion voted for muslims muslims ticket).. Though, this problem started because Buhari and APC cannot manage our diversity but the revealing part of it is that it unleashed the tribal part of igbos which was conceal under their loyalty to PDP party.. And the truth of the matter is that if PDP presented an igbo candidate like obi they will vote for PDP and if there is no alternative for igbos they would rather vote for PDP than voting APC.. They supported Atiku in 2019 because of obi not because they liked Atiku or PDP

A chameleon will always change it's color. You guys said Igbos vote tribal, now it's party, next it's Obi. Are you normal ?

Do you know that Igbo disappointed Ojukwu in elections. Guy everybody must not be like you people. Stop deceiving yourselves. You are destroying this nation with tribalism and coming here to try to twist narratives.

You better begin to enjoy the rubbish you voted in. Imagine people that vote in failures every 4 years giving others lectures.

9 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by nedekid: 7:22pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:
I was shocked when they said 120 for one average looking egg.
What is left now is for people to buy chicken feed and be eating directly.
I bought for 150 today.

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by wiseoneking: 7:23pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

And you are presently enjoying the REAL bitterness. Emilokan the magician don Dey turn Nigeria into Lagos. Lol
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by betshopagent(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04
Vote in rubbish and enjoy rubbish
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by freeborn02: 7:23pm On Feb 04
RepoMan007:

Igbo men voted obasanjo against Alex ekweme.

They also voted yaradua.

It's either you have a short memory or you have zero knowledge of history

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Raregem9000(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04
I bought a crate at #3600 today. Things are getting more expensive day by day. Shey na like this we go dey look?

2 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by TheMostComplex1: 7:26pm On Feb 04
A crate of egg as at Saturday is 4k & the sell one for 150.00

1 Like

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by nedekid: 7:27pm On Feb 04
alimiadedayo1:

Why will any sane person vote for APC after the first 4 years and last 4 years apc did ruining the country?
It really does not make sense.
Regarding igbos and PDP, tribal voting, I am sure igbos vote for the rather progressive party. PDP was in government for 16 years, they voted Obj, yar adua, Jonathan all against other parties that had igbo vice or presidential candidates.
On the claim of hatred for APC, kindly note that there are valid reasons, eg, PDP was in government for 16 years, met the dollar at ₦90, in the 16 years it remained stable rising to 140. It was only during the normal election period in which political activities affect exchange rates the naira fell to 180-₦200.
What did the apc do? Within just 8 years of apc, naira fell to 750 to the dollar. The next one under Tinubu ie total 9 years so far of apc, the dollar is now 1500 and rising!! In just 9 years!! There is mass migration of Nigerians. Poverty inflicted on a mass scale.

5 Likes

Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by Anatolia: 7:27pm On Feb 04
OChimex:

The word Westerners, refers to people in Europe. When i first read the sentence i thought you were refering to Europeans or Americans. grin.
Naija own na Wasterners. Lol.

I was wondering too. Westerners na for Europe and America.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by umobile: 7:27pm On Feb 04
NaMe4:

More like 42%

It has been 3600 in Edo for over a year!

Poultries shutting down? Meanwhile the minister of labour, a few days ago stated the unemployment rate was 4.2%.

Even the US long-term average unemployment rate is 5.7%.
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by pacespot(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04
This is government that some useless people think they are teaching Obidients lesson by supporting it
Re: Egg Price Rises As Many Poultry Farms Shut Down In Kano by LagosFc: 7:33pm On Feb 04
Princedapace:

Pained soul? hahaaha, Nigerians are the funniest creatures on earth. Baba, the school kids kidnapped in Ekiti are not my tribe people. Nigerians just want stable and good governance. I am a software developer, baba, I earn well and I am very okay, but naija dey fear me. My sis couldnt take road trip back to school, we had to use flight for her. It is bad. This is not about tribe.
It is funny how the person who you guys said changed the constitution to unitary is Igbo when it is bad thing o, but when it is good thing, same you people will say, those in Delta are not Igbo grin
Nigerians eh. Any ways, tribe or not tribe, Yorubas and Northerners have ruled Nigeria for more than 60 years. The short spell of the so called Igbo man wasnt up to any thing near the decades ruled by Northerners and Yorubas. They could have fixed Nigeria if they truly have anything to offer. Or at least, fix their regions. But no, it rains everywhere. Kings are now being kidnapped in East and west.
Una don finish Nigeria. E don even collapse. Make i carry my laptop dey go Ghana jaree. The country don finish.
grin story for the gods, we all know everyone is rich on the internet grin whatever you do is your business and I didn’t tell you i was also suffering but you ibos make it seem like, you have the magic wand, just because we didn’t vote your bitter obi grin how far is Anambala fairing since bitter obi left office…you dolt are known for celebrating mediocrity…Tinubu has not even used a year in office and you ibos have already started your belle aching grin we all know your wish is for this government to fail, but y’all will be disappointed grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture / Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. / Help- My Poultry Birds Are Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.