Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O (27218 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by gentlemate00: 4:26pm On Feb 07
Why are you in pain? not good for your health. Cheers

Jeon:
Why are you miserable ,crying and stressing yourself in finding a particular thing that doesn't benefit the male gender? .

Men don't need Women or have anything to do with marriage,but deep down we know the person[s] that do need it/benefits from it the most. This is why they feel so much pains if they can't get a woman's attentions,the pain can lead to brutal situations whereby killing can be involved [killing the woman ,or killing himself or killing himself and the woman ] .
And they also hate to see a single woman happy, especially if she's doing well without them ,the next tag is " She is a feminist, hoe".
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 5:14pm On Feb 07
Iamblessed85:

Could you link me with some of them. Doing quite great. My challenge is access and nothing else. Harder for folks that live abroad or work remotely
If you live abroad, I can link you to one or two that live abroad but I will do it anonymously, you wont let them know I did
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 5:15pm On Feb 07
YoshihideSuga:

See expo shocked shocked cool
lolz expo can lead to expulsion sometimes oh cheesy
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Iamblessed85: 6:08pm On Feb 07
[quote author post=128335299]If you live abroad, I it anonymously, you wont let them know I did [/quote]
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by dontiky: 6:08pm On Feb 07
Remijuice:
If you still can't find wife, tell your people make them arrange better woman for you.

But the problem is that you might not like her.

If your people says she be beta woman, she's my brother.
best advice
With the kind of girls we have this days . That is necessary

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by franchasofficia: 6:33pm On Feb 07
Iamblessed85:

Okay buddy, deal. Check dm
sorry what tribe are you?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Iamblessed85: 7:11pm On Feb 07
franchasofficia frfspost=128336704:
sorry what tribe are you?
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by SweetSauce(f): 8:30pm On Feb 07
Send a message to Joro on IG.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by jaywon442: 7:16am On Feb 11
FalseProphet1:

I have countless spiritual daughters. If you don't mind I can give you one of them to marry. They're my daughters, I bath them every month in other to purify them, I also have intercourse with them so as to inject my anointed seed into their womb to sanctify it.

So if you marry any of them, you'll have peace of mind because they're both physically, spiritually and medically clean.

This I have seen.
. TB Joshua the 2nd
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by jaywon442: 7:44am On Feb 11
Rokiat:

I have seen it too many times, these so called good women gets paid nothing but mistreatment. It is no
Surprise that most divorce are initiated by women, many of them so miserable in their marriages. The K drama Doctor Cha is great example of this. There’s no reward for been a good naive wife/woman. You have to always choose yourself first, put yourself first, love yourself, put yourself as priority and stand on your standards.

First step is never believing in this fairytale of falling in love. You were born with love already, your mama loves you or if she didn’t/don’t you love yourself grin always, if you don’t you better learn to.
What you need from men is for them to provide and protect, with this mindset you choose the man that will provide for you, the man that will give you princess treatment and treat you well, naturally you will grow in love with this man, this is how it should be. Like that you will always choose the best mate because you ain’t choosing on some flimsy emotion of falling in love, but what’s best for you and what will benefit you and your future children in the long run.

Anytime you see a movie or show about the supposed good woman and bad woman, choose what the supposed bad women is doing, cuz 9/10 times she’s only putting her self first, having standards being a gold digger which is actually a good thing, and actually been smart, but the movies/shows wanna brainwash you to be the supposed goodgirl who will choose the broke guy to suffered with him in the gutters, forgive all his cheating forgive his physical/emotional abuse. The brainwashing is something else, you have to be smart to catch up to it, not surprising though many men are the one directing these shows. lol

I am not suffering for no man. Never! I was not born a gender just to come and suffer for a man and prove my worth to one. God forbid.

. Please do well to spread these messages. We need more of these energy to achieve a global functional world
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by mobileboy: 7:48am On Feb 11
EreluRoz:
I'm trying to help you sef and you are shalaying. Do you really want a good woman to marry?

A bad good woman like Mrs oyakilomen that dumped the sorry ass of your senior pastor

Or is it pastor that's a terrible husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Westves: 6:05pm On Feb 12
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you will take my advice, I will advise that you put a covered up picture of you. A tad-bit. You will only end up being sexualized and attract whóre-men. Although your intentions may be genuine, some of these men will not see it as so. It is as well the wrongest foot to start with. My candid take.

Amebo, how do you know her own intentions are "genuine" and that she is not the whorewoman?

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Westves: 6:26pm On Feb 12
Rokiat:

Ooh please fu….ck off. What will engaging with you in a conversation do for me?

Will it put money in my bank account? You are the one who quoted me first you see me quoting u first?

Bleep off my mentions and never quote me again fool.

E pain am no be small cry Pele, dear. Don't cry embarassed
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Cabalgeneral: 7:33pm On Feb 12
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.

Go to north.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12
Westves:

Amebo, how do you know her own intentions are "genuine" and that she is not the whorewoman?

From the mentions and previous posts of her that I have read, her intentions should be genuine. Besides, why do you think she would have ulterior motives especially since it is a faceless forum? What would be her gain?

And you have to stop projecting unto other people your own atrocities and weakness(es). You think everyone is a person of "easy virtue" like you?

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Westves: 1:55pm On Feb 13
UyaiIncomparabl:

From the mentions and previous posts of her that I have read, her intentions should be genuine. Besides, why do you think she would have ulterior motives especially since it is a faceless forum? What would be her gain?

And you have to stop projecting unto other people your own atrocities and weakness(es). You think everyone is a person of "easy virtue" like you?

Hahaha, atrocities and weaknesses una. Are you sure you're still in touch with reality? Cuz Idk where that is coming from

I can see how difficult her virtue is, to upload such picture in the first place and leave it up till now, despite your best efforts at being sanctimonious. Don't allow the poor girl chase her dreams, be there asking me what her gain is

BTW can we call truce, please? You are so fine, I think I'm in love embarassed
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:10pm On Feb 13
Westves:

Hahaha, atrocities and weaknesses una. Are you sure you're still in touch with reality? Cuz Idk where that is coming from

I can see how difficult her virtue is, to upload such picture in the first place and leave it up till now, despite your best efforts at being sanctimonious. Don't allow the poor girl chase her dreams, be there asking me what her gain is

BTW can we call truce, please? You are so fine, I think I'm in love embarassed

LOL.

Well, I was not being sanctimonious. I mean, why would I? If your moral compass is still intact, you will agree with me that using such photo speaks more negatively about her image than positively especially with her aim of looking for a "life partner". It is more of a disservice than an advantage.

Oh, please, save the love. For someone who spends his time dissecting stories and grammatical essays about women's bodies and his sexcapades to his fellow immoral co-horts, you should keep it moving. undecided

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Westves: 2:28pm On Feb 13
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL.

Well, I was not being sanctimonious. I mean, why would I? If your moral compass is still intact, you will agree with me that using such photo speaks more negatively about her image than positively especially with her aim of looking for a "life partner". It is more of a disservice than an advantage.

Oh, please, save the love. For someone who spends his time dissecting stories and grammatical essays about women's bodies and his sexcapades to his fellow immoral co-horts, you should keep it moving. undecided

Give me a chance! Nnaa pugho uno😫😭uyai worth above one billion shekels of silver. Anything for you

If I may ask, what would you rather I spend my time doing? Is there a chance that has already been done many years ago on my original account? Jumping to conclusions too fast, I see
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:12pm On Feb 13
Westves:

Give me a chance! Nnaa pugho uno😫😭uyai worth above one billion shekels of silver. Anything for you

If I may ask, what would you rather I spend my time doing? Is there a chance that has already been done many years ago on my original account? Jumping to conclusions too fast, I see

undecided undecided
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Westves: 3:35am On Feb 17
UyaiIncomparabl:

undecided undecided

Are you related to eno.qui.n? You are both from the same place and kinda look alike. See the lips, dreamy eyes, also a social function in the background. I will be surprised if you aren't, cuz the appearance is different from the cultural resemblance shared by most akwa ibomites

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by johnlaw123(m): 6:41am On Feb 17
Quality20:
Its quite easy, just come over to d north let me join u with one or two Hausa or Fulani damsel
I'm interested bro
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:12pm On Feb 17
Westves:

Are you related to eno.qui.n? You are both from the same place and kinda look alike. See the lips, dreamy eyes, also a social function in the background. I will be surprised if you aren't, cuz the appearance is different from the cultural resemblance shared by most akwa ibomites

No, I am not related to her.

And what is the emboldened supposed to mean? Akwa-Ibomites are very beautiful people. How do they look originally? You are such a clown.

Enóquin is pretty though.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Westves: 12:41pm On Feb 17
UyaiIncomparabl:

And what is the emboldened supposed to mean? Akwa-Ibomites are very beautiful people. How do they look originally? You are such a clown.

I didn't mean that in a bad way, per se. If a tribe is populated enough, by means of culture or ancestry, they begin to share similar appearance. You can easily identify an Igbo trader, a yoruba woman, fulani, Somalian/Ethiopian etc

You are an even bigger clown for fighting, in your words, "suffer love". So a man is meant to suffer alone or with another girl, then move to you after he has made it? That's opportunistic like a hawk. So what is your contribution? Just to be fine? Then the rich man will have your time smh
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by finallybusy: 8:48pm On Feb 17
UyaiIncomparabl:

Victoria Uyai Ukpabio, what was it you said again?!

I blame Nairaland for making me rub shoulders with illiterates. See this one who can’t spell incomparable properly threatening me.

I am not one of the idiot children on Nairaland who longs for the day he’ll get the thing between your thighs. I have too many classy women at my beck and call.

Take your time in this Nairaland. I’ve warned you. In the real world, fear no go gree you look my side talk less of engaging me in a conversation. Get rid of that cheap wig while at it.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:13am On Feb 19
Westves:

I didn't mean that in a bad way, per se. If a tribe is populated enough, by means of culture or ancestry, they begin to share similar appearance. You can easily identify an Igbo trader, a yoruba woman, fulani, Somalian/Ethiopian etc

You are an even bigger clown for fighting, in your words, "suffer love". So a man is meant to suffer alone or with another girl, then move to you after he has made it? That's opportunistic like a hawk. So what is your contribution? Just to be fine? Then the rich man will have your time smh

Lol. You sound like someone stole your cheese. Let me be with my choices. Live and let live.

You are smart and well-lettered though, I must commend you.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by UnbeatableKing: 1:05pm On Feb 20
pansophist:
Both are not easy, either finding a wife or finding a husband.

I have always said before that good marriageable people are scarce. Until you have made money as a man, or are ready to settle down as a woman, you won't know how hard that thing is.

Then, you begin to think back on the good people you have pushed away due to your ignorance, vanity, or lack of tolerance. You were caught up in the lie that there is someone special and angelic waiting for you. And that there are many fishes in the sea.

True, there might be many fishes in the sea but do you know what's also in the sea? Trash, yes, lots of trash and plastic. Also shit, stones, sands, shells, and inedible stuff. All the rubbish you find on land is also in the sea.

Also, many of the reasons people push off good partners are because of their lack of self-consciousness. You are so imperfect, totally blind to your imperfection, but somehow, expect others to be.

When Jesus approached the men who wanted to stone the prostitute to death, he said a simple sentence to them, ''he who is without sin, throw the first stone''. They all vanish after he says that.

This sentence made them conscious of their imperfection, and that they should be easy on the prostitute. Don't kill her because she sins differently than you.

So if you are conscious of your shortcomings, you won't be out there looking for perfection in people. By tolerating imperfection, it is not character-based, but mostly physical such as what young people call ''spec''.

If someone lies, manipulates, wants to tame/conquer, is deceitful, vengeful, wicked, and just a shitty human, then dump him/her. Don't tolerate that because it's character-based. It's free to develop your character.

But if they aren't having a fat ass, not over six feet tall, a bit chubby, broke but not poor (poverty is a mindset), then these can be overlooked.

So yes, stop pushing off good people, them no plenty at all. If you are young and reading this, thinking you will just push good people off, you might not meet them again. I don't believe in karma, but only a few people escape this.

If you meet a good person that your heart accepts, who loves you and treats you right, then work with that. Otherwise, accept that you might not meet them again. Then go ahead and break up.
I like reading your contents, Sir. Do you have a book that I can buy to read ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / Why Men Like Confident Women. / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.