Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O (27220 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by BBIA: 11:20pm On Feb 06
Chaolin:

That is why he said it's hard
Make use of your brain

Am in the same delima too, when you want to marry all the wife materials will be scarce to see
Marry EruleRoz.

she will make a good wife.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Britishcoins(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Asking to know if I'd tell a relative I know. She's 24 and currently serving.
I will be grateful, I am not rich oo but very comfortable at least I leave in my own house and doing business.. Which state is she from?

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Elvis506(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06
My own case weak me sef.
Currently dating a Muslim girl and we love each other very much. She no mind marry me, me sef no send religion, but family no gree.

The one that would have been an option is a sister to my brother's wife. Asked my dad about marrying from same family, he said it's not good without a reason. And the girl like me die. I really tire.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06
Britishcoins:

I will be grateful, I am not rich oo but very comfortable at least I leave in my own house and doing business.. Which state is she from?
She's from Imo state. Ehime Mbano LGA
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Britishcoins(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

She's from Imo state. Ehime Mbano LGA
No problem I will be grateful... U can send me Dm... I pray she will be wife material.. I am almost tired of searching
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06
Britishcoins:

No problem I will be grateful... U can send me Dm... I pray she will be wife material.. I am almost tired of searching
Drop your number, write in words
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Britishcoins(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Drop your number, write in words
I am sure you have copied it
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by dgee1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06
Be warned. You're entering a trap with that email you just sent.
Auxtan:

Sent you an email

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06
dgee1:
I'm in charge

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:55pm On Feb 06
Michaelspresh:
drop your WhatsApp number
Will chat you up

If you will take my advice, I will advise that you put a covered up picture of you. A tad-bit. You will only end up being sexualized and attract whóre-men. Although your intentions may be genuine, some of these men will not see it as so. It is as well the wrongest foot to start with. My candid take.

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Vintage9999: 11:56pm On Feb 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Don't listen to voices from the pit of hell telling you not to marry. Prayerfully approach God with your quest for a wife and watch while you pray. Before long, you'll find her.

Where you look also matters. You can't be praying for a wife and be going to clubs or visiting hookup stand, you'll only be wasting your time. So, watch from either your office space, church or a decent family you know their background to be good.

Best of luck in your search.
church? Lol. Dey play. There are more h*es that disguise in church these days

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.

it's easy if u know exactly what u want but more importantly and realistic that u "May" not get it all 100% in one person tho its also not impossible.

So know the key things ure looking for and the things u can compromise on also.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Alexis11: 11:59pm On Feb 06
LordIsaac:

It is always when you are ready, it dawns on you. But in your choosing, never marry out of pity.

The biggest truth ever. grin

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by jaxxy(m): 12:01am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
I'm trying to help you sef and you are shalaying. Do you really want a good woman to marry?

u will find fine women definitely yes but good women? I'm not so sure tho I'm not judging bt they aren't all saints.

A fine women doesn't automatically translate to a good woman. infact the finer the woman the tendency for more baggage or high body count.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by duduade: 12:10am On Feb 07
Britishcoins:

E be like say your village people are after you finally 🤣🤣🤣

Even after people advised you to concentrate on your businesses for now and forget love on Jan 31, 2024

You are here looking for wife

I see your 4m 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Ken4Christ: 12:32am On Feb 07
Aaaaarghmed:
Na u get time,wetin u wan use wife do?born pikin and rest for problems

Marriage is honorable.

Giving birth outside marriage is not the way forward. It also implies that you will live in fornication the rest of your life. The scripture says that all fornicators will have their part in the Lake of fire that burns with sulphur and brimstone.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Nyascobar1414: 1:06am On Feb 07
Ade1177:
Why do people complain of not being in bondage

You're sad
You don't have someone that can potentially ruin you based off emotions

wise words,if only men understood these words!

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by omoyankee3(m): 1:07am On Feb 07
I'm in same situation....and there's another layer of complexity to the whole thing if you are living abroad.

Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Nyascobar1414: 1:13am On Feb 07
Elvis506:
My own case weak me sef.
Currently dating a Muslim girl and we love each other very much. She no mind marry me, me sef no send religion, but family no gree.

The one that would have been an option is a sister to my brother's wife. Asked my dad about marrying from same family, he said it's not good without a reason. And the girl like me die. I really tire.

She no like you die, she like your money die

3 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Onionstew: 1:13am On Feb 07
Auxtan:

I got puity God fearing sisters if you care grin
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Nyascobar1414: 1:15am On Feb 07
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you will take my advice, I will advise that you put a covered up picture of you. A tad-bit. You will only end up being sexualized and attract whóre-men. Although your intentions may be genuine, some of these men will not see it as so. It is as well the wrongest foot to start with. Just my candid take. smiley

Shatap.. Only whorewomen attract whoremen

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Emma1Oj(m): 2:06am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Go to any Christ embassy branch. Join the believers love world and you'll meet your soulmate
Church? The worst place to look for wife. Soul pretenders nai full church.

The street, clubs, brothel are real.. atleast you know you are doing with a devil and knows how to handle it. But church? No No.

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Emma1Oj(m): 2:11am On Feb 07
CandidAdmin:
Where did you go looking for a wife? Online? Dating app? Party? Bar? Club? Hotel? Tiktok? E.t.c?
If it's any of this place then you're looking for a hoe.

I just say make I remind you ooo
atleast you know what you are getting into and prepares yoir mind on anything thats pump up. Nothing comes as a surprise to you. But u c dos church girl/women? Dem be devil assistant in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Emma1Oj(m): 2:19am On Feb 07
Rokiat:

I don’t care or give a damn what a man benefits, if men think they don’t benefit nothing they can give up marriage all together.
my joy is the way you talk with so much confident without a point.. mention? You start to speak big big grammar to confuse illiterate like us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by IAmHim1: 2:20am On Feb 07
"i dont believe in karma but onky a few people escape this"

lolzzzz. you feel karma will force you to believe in it. you feel gravity had to force you to believe it'll pull you down towards its center if your body dont possess an escape gravity equal to that of the earth

THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL. and in the spiritual, LIKE ATTRACT LIKE

you get attracted to people that you are inwardly. thats why you can tell if a girl is a hoe or about to be or not. CHECK HER FRIENDS. if her friends are hoes, she's about to be one. take action

if a girls friend are women who value being wives at home, deep down, shes a girl who values being a wife

if youre indisciplined as a man, youll attract indisciplined people in your life. ie a drunkard makes friends with drunkards. do you now get

if youre attracted to people that cheat in relationships, you deep down also have had the potential to cheat also

LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE

CHANGE WHO YOU ARE INWARDS BY THOUGHTS WORDS AND ACTION AND THE PEOPLE YOU'LL ATTRACT IN YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE TOO

pansophist:
Both are not easy, either finding a wife or finding a husband.

I have always said before that good marriageable people are scarce. Until you have made money as a man, or are ready to settle down as a woman, you won't know how hard that thing is.

Then, you begin to think back on the good people you have pushed away due to your ignorance, vanity, or lack of tolerance. You were caught up in the lie that there is someone special and angelic waiting for you. And that there are many fishes in the sea.

True, there might be many fishes in the sea but do you know what's also in the sea? Trash, yes, lots of trash and plastic. Also shit, stones, sands, shells, and inedible stuff. All the rubbish you find on land is also in the sea.

Also, many of the reasons people push off good partners are because of their lack of self-consciousness. You are so imperfect, totally blind to your imperfection, but somehow, expect others to be.

When Jesus approached the men who wanted to stone the prostitute to death, he said a simple sentence to them, ''he who is without sin, throw the first stone''. They all vanish after he says that.

This sentence made them conscious of their imperfection, and that they should be easy on the prostitute. Don't kill her because she sins differently than you.

So if you are conscious of your shortcomings, you won't be out there looking for perfection in people. By tolerating imperfection, it is not character-based, but mostly physical such as what young people call ''spec''.

If someone lies, manipulates, wants to tame/conquer, is deceitful, vengeful, wicked, and just a shitty human, then dump him/her. Don't tolerate that because it's character-based. It's free to develop your character.

But if they aren't having a fat ass, not over six feet tall, a bit chubby, broke but not poor (poverty is a mindset), then these can be overlooked.

So yes, stop pushing off good people, them no plenty at all. If you are young and reading this, thinking you will just push good people off, you might not meet them again. I don't believe in karma, but only a few people escape this.

If you meet a good person that your heart accepts, who loves you and treats you right, then work with that. Otherwise, accept that you might not meet them again. Then go ahead and break up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:31am On Feb 07
Another simp whining about his pathetic quest for a wife? Let me tell you, buddy, it's not like picking out a new gaming console or choosing the perfect beer. No, finding a wife is more like trying to find a unicorn in a landfill.

First off, you have to wade through the swamp filled with obese cat ladies and desperate single mothers. Then, once you finally manage to score a date, you better hope she doesn't turn out to be a man-hating feminist harpy who thinks your masculinity is toxic. And even if you do somehow make it past all that, there's still the small matter of her family to contend with - a gaggle of bitter old forks and emasculated scums just waiting to suck the joy out of your life either

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Bfly: 2:31am On Feb 07
Woman na one hell of a creature.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by lymelyte(m): 2:55am On Feb 07
Rokiat:

I am not surprised. The only true love you gonna feel is the love a mother gives you when you are a baby. That is why as a woman your interest should be first. Put your self first always. Never invest too much emotion into them.

You have to act and think like a man. They always put their own interest first, they are never too emotionally invested.

As a woman do the same but x2

Understand that this is just a man for God sake just a man lol never lose yourself over one.

It really hurt me when I see women killing themselves for these good for nothing dudes.

I can bet you the red flag been there since year 1 but she was there just to save face and trying to be a good wife, see where that got her,

That is why as a woman you go for a provider man. Your money is your own his money is for you both.

You saved your money invest and have something going for your self incase of raining days like this.

If he up and leave so be it. Or if you decide to leave because of whatever reasons so be it. Never get too attached to anything, I mean he’s just a person he could die you know. Like that if it comes to an end then so
Be it know that you can be happy with or without a man.

But if you are foolish enough to love a broke man and build with him, waste your youth best years suffering for him your womb, when something like this happens how do you recover from it? As a woman you have to choose wisely.
you are really senseless.. Don't worry..Time is coming..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by advanceDNA: 3:26am On Feb 07
dgee1:
the guy is not ready for marriage .. he's still running after half nàkéd women online..

5 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Ilekokonit: 4:04am On Feb 07
Auxtan:

Take your time bro 'cos marriage is a case of fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

In the words of the 1986 Cameo song - Back And Forth -
Even when you think you've met a special kind of person, sometimes that person turns out to be not what they portrayed to you as they only showed you what they wanted you to see. And before you know it, the relationship always seems to go belly up and you keep going back and forth in an endless pursuit of a partner.

The truth is, you just can't win in Love even if you Sacrifice everything and money 'cos Love has no guarantee's and it will ALWAYS be like that.

I think what Cameo was saying in their song was that most good partners come to us when we are not even searching for them.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by yemmie(m): 4:45am On Feb 07
Finding a wife is actual easy if you don"t search with your heart or dick but with your head and proven checklist from men on wisdom

1. The mother of your intending wife. Do an holistic research about her ..her belief and orientation as indvidual / deep down to her family

2. What was / is the relationship of the mother with your intending wife father... do you see a soul mate kind of relationship

3. What is the set-up of your wife family .. coded spiritualist but facade with religion, or 100% religious (muslim or christain) who understand tenets of religion and practice it ( not extremist).. or are they 100% traditionist (ibile).. this inform you of her orientation towards life .

4. Unmasking the real person behind the face and name of your intending wife to be.. coded runs girl, ogbanje spirit filled, emere spirit filled, old soul, normal person no spiritual attachment with heavenly bodies.. Then her IQ, her ambitions, what drives her , what kind of home she has in mind, what kind married life ( she was to be in charge) ...etc

5. Her motherly instinct with you ..will show if she as that motherly quality for kids of the union

6. Financial literacy

Above pointers will give you a clue if you have found a treasure

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by emmyskies(m): 5:06am On Feb 07
Proverbs 19:14 KJV
House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.

Believe you me, it is best if GOD chooses for you. He knows you and knows what's not just best for your but perfect for you, He has someone He has been preparing as a help meet for you.

All you have to do is become a genuine born again child of GOD, sit back and relax and allow GOD make the choice for you.
Truly truly I say to you from experience, that is the only way you can have peace of mind and a blissful marriage smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You / Why Men Like Confident Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.