Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O (27217 Views)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / To Fvck No Easy O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by skj1377(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06
Yes. Many women but very few can be married. If you make a mistake you may be unhappy for life or may need to divorce her. Be careful and remember to avoid flashy ladies.

18 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Afrobasic(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06
Na mumu dey marry.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Auxtan(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06
Afrobasic:
Na mumu dey marry.
One day you will be that mumu.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by LeeSmart: 6:12pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

Which kind talk be this one. I thought you'd tell me something reasonable. Know when to separate jokes from real conversations abeg.
My brother no follow that advice, run oo.

4 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Nicepoker(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Don't listen to voices from the pit of hell telling you not to marry. Prayerfully approach God with your quest for a wife and watch while you pray. Before long, you'll find her.

Where you look also matters. You can't be praying for a wife and be going to clubs or visiting hookup stand, you'll only be wasting your time. So, watch from either your office space, church or a decent family you know their background to be good.

Best of luck in your search.
You still de here? grin
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rokiat(f): 6:27pm On Feb 06
Jeon:
Why are you miserable ,crying and stressing yourself in finding a particular thing that doesn't benefit the male gender? .

Men don't need Women or have anything to do with marriage,but deep down we know the person[s] that do need it/benefits from it the most. This is why they feel so much pains if they can't get a woman's attentions,the pain can lead to brutal situations whereby killing can be involved [killing the woman ,or killing himself or killing himself and the woman ] .
And they also hate to see a single woman happy, especially if she's doing well without them ,the next tag is " She is a feminist, hoe".

Don’t mind them. Only if many women woke up to this truth. Men benefit from marriage not women and many women end up unhappy because they give so much.

Many of our grandmothers suffered so much all in the name of marriage. All you hear them talking about is how much they endured glorifying struggle love, instead of teaching the younger generation to do better, choose themselves love themselves do better know they are the prize and never pedestalize these men. Never settled for broke men choose lifestyle and then grow in love. Marriage for a woman is never an achievement. A man should feel lucky not you for you are gonna give so much even by just giving birth.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Emmanuel900(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

Don’t mind them. Only if many women woke up to this truth. Men benefit from marriage not men and many women end up unhappy because they give so much.

What does men benefits from marriage oya list dem

6 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rokiat(f): 6:39pm On Feb 06
Emmanuel900:

What does men benefits from marriage oya list dem
I don’t care or give a damn what a man benefits, if men think they don’t benefit nothing they can give up marriage all together.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Jeon(f): 6:46pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

Don’t mind them. Only if many women woke up to this truth. Men benefit from marriage not women and many women end up unhappy because they give so much.

And the thank you or retirement pay for those women are: the men cheating, maltreating her or chasing her away.

Many of our grandmothers suffered so much all in the name of marriage. All you hear them talking about is how much they endured glorifying struggle love, instead of teaching the younger generation to do better, choose themselves love themselves do better know they are the prize and never pedestalize these men. Never settled for broke men choose lifestyle and then grow in love. Marriage for a woman is never an achievement. A man should feel lucky not you for you are gonna give so much even by just giving birth.

For me I can't do all those things in the name of having a successful marriage and bearing the name "virtuous woman".
We all see how those virtuous women end up,they end by death or starting from square one.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Emmanuel900(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

I don’t care or give a damn what a man benefits, if men think they don’t benefit nothing they can give up marriage all together.

Oya so badass lol
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rokiat(f): 7:04pm On Feb 06
Jeon:

And the thank you or retirement pay for those women are: the men cheating, maltreating her or chasing her away.

For me I can't do all those things in the name of having a successful marriage and bearing the name "virtuous woman".
I have seen it too many times, these so called good women gets paid nothing but mistreatment. It is no
Surprise that most divorce are initiated by women, many of them so miserable in their marriages. The K drama Doctor Cha is great example of this. There’s no reward for been a good naive wife/woman. You have to always choose yourself first, put yourself first, love yourself, put yourself as priority and stand on your standards.

First step is never believing in this fairytale of falling in love. You were born with love already, your mama loves you or if she didn’t/don’t you love yourself grin always, if you don’t you better learn to.
What you need from men is for them to provide and protect, with this mindset you choose the man that will provide for you, the man that will give you princess treatment and treat you well, naturally you will grow in love with this man, this is how it should be. Like that you will always choose the best mate because you ain’t choosing on some flimsy emotion of falling in love, but what’s best for you and what will benefit you and your future children in the long run.

Anytime you see a movie or show about the supposed good woman and bad woman, choose what the supposed bad women is doing, cuz 9/10 times she’s only putting her self first, having standards being a gold digger which is actually a good thing, and actually been smart, but the movies/shows wanna brainwash you to be the supposed goodgirl who will choose the broke guy to suffered with him in the gutters, forgive all his cheating forgive his physical/emotional abuse. The brainwashing is something else, you have to be smart to catch up to it, not surprising though many men are the one directing these shows. lol

I am not suffering for no man. Never! I was not born a gender just to come and suffer for a man and prove my worth to one. God forbid.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Connected1: 7:09pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

Everyone benefits from marriage equally, stop saying what you don't know because you are in a competition with unknown men here.

Men brag about not needing marriage because they age like wine, at 55 - 60 a can easily get married to any woman of his choice.

Whereas a woman at 55 have very limited or no options at all, so neither men nor women benefit more, one just has more bragging rights.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Emmanuel900(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06
Jeon:

We all see how those virtuous women end up,they end by death or starting from square one.

It is actually very simple

If you only respect and value virtuous men that only cherish positive values like honesty, integrity, loyalty, dignity, honour, self respect, humility etc the chance of securing a good man is very high but most of these so call virtuous women are only attracted to only go after bad boys that only cherish all the negatives values in humanity and hope to win them over with their good virtues.

He may be sweet, loyal and kind to you because he is getting the pvssy from you. Is he also sweet, loyal and kind to all the good people and friends around him ? that's the secret to locating a good man but most women would rather be jealous and manipulate that kind of man to turn evil so they can enjoy him alone. Most women don't care how their man is treating others as long as he is treating them good that's how most women end up with a bad man, you will know a bad man by the way he treat others apart from you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Jeon(f): 7:25pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

I have seen it too many times, these so called good women gets paid nothing but mistreatment. It is no
Surprise that most divorce are initiated by women, many of them so miserable in their marriages.

lOl same thing happening in the on going kdrama "Marry my husband".
And did you know that this k drama of a thing is getting so much hate from the men, why? because it is now leading to so many divorce

The K drama Doctor Cha is great example of this. There’s no reward for been a good naive wife/woman. You have to always choose yourself first, put yourself first, love yourself, put yourself as priority and stand on your standards. First step is never needing love from these men. You were born with live already, your mama loves you or if she didn’t/don’t you love yourself always, if you don’t you better learn to.
What you need from men is for them to provide and protect, with this mindset you choose the man that will provide for you, the man that will give you princess treatment and treat you well, naturally you will grow in love with this man, this is how it should be. Like that you will always choose the best mate because you ain’t choosing on some flimsy emotion of falling in love, but what’s best for you and what will benefit you and your future children in the long run.

Anytime you see a movie or show about the supposed good woman and bad woman, choose what the supposed bad women is doing, cuz 9/10 times she’s only putting her self first, have standards being a good digger which is actually a good thing, and actually been smart, but the movies/shows wanna brainwash you to be the supposed goodgirl who will choose the broke guy to suffered with him in the gutters, forgive all his cheating forgive his physical/emotional abuse. The brainwashing is something else, you have to be smart to catch up to it, not surprising though many men are the one directing these shows. lol

I am not suffering for no man. Never! I was not born a gender just to come and suffer for a man and prove my worth to one. God forbid.

Bad girl always win, the men also say it . Bad girls are for fun, while good girls are for marriage. Apply sense and you will get the hidden message.

I will never be that woman of suffering in marriage with the experiences that are everywhere.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rokiat(f): 7:34pm On Feb 06
Connected1:

Everyone benefits from marriage equally, stop saying what you don't know because you are in a competition with unknown men here.

Men brag about not needing marriage because they age like wine, at 55 - 60 a can easily get married to any woman of his choice.

Whereas a woman at 55 have very limited or no options at all, so neither men nor women benefit more, one just has more bragging rights.

In competition with which men? For what? To prove what? Lol lol

Ohhh a man can not just get married to any woman
of his choice what the hell are you talking about? Unless offcourse he’s rich. Many men actually are not with their dream woman because they can’t actually afford her.

A man didn’t age like fine wine unless he has money.
Looks means nothing for a man without money.
What the fu…ck are we gonna do with a man’s good looks? Or how beautifully he aged? Is that going to send my children to good school pay the bills, take me on vacation etc?

Also marriage is not everyone goal in life. There are actually women that are happier without marriage. The majority that are are miserable Anyways.

Single women are happier married
men are happy married women are mostly miserable. (Cold hard truth)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rokiat(f): 7:36pm On Feb 06
Jeon:

lOl same thing happening in the on going kdrama "Marry my husband".
And did you know that this k drama of a thing is getting so much hate from the men, why? because it is now leading to so many divorce

Bad girl always win, the men also say it . Bad girls are for fun, while good girls are for marriage. Apply sense and you will get the hidden message.

I will never be that woman of suffering in marriage with the experiences that are everywhere.

Didn’t please. Knowledge is power.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Afrobasic(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:

One day you will be that mumu.

You don't know me at all grin

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Jeon(f): 7:45pm On Feb 06
Rokiat:

Didn’t please. Knowledge is power.

My sister that was the covenant I made with myself right before clocking 20s, because of what I am seeing.

Another recent one is a person closer to me experiencing this.

The man is now misbehaving with a woman residing in their compound, not even out. After spending close to 40 years in marriage, selling shoes in oni market for over two decades and now the good woman is been replaced by the bad woman. Guess what the grass is greener . And this man doesn't even answer the calls of his children [ one is in outside Africa, studying medicine the others are in nursing school in Nigeria]. This woman was down with typhoid for two weeks, the man showed no concern towards her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Elzazzi: 7:45pm On Feb 06
LordIsaac:

It is always when you are ready, it dawns on you. But in your choosing, never marry out of pity.

Key word.. never marry out of pity.
Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rokiat(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06
Jeon:

My sister that was the covenant I made with myself right before clocking 20s, because of what I am seeing.

The man is now misbehaving with a woman residing in their compound, not even out. After spending close to 40 years in marriage and now the good woman is been replaced by the bad woman. Guess what the grass is greener .

I am not surprised. Many women stay in the dark because the older generation is not teaching the younger ones any better.

They suffered and they want the younger ones to suffered too. Pathetic.

A lot of lot of women were pickmeishas and held Internalised misogyny and raised their daughters
To be one.

A Lot of unlearning and learning to be done I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by BBIA: 8:03pm On Feb 06
Jeon:

The man is now misbehaving with a woman residing in their compound, not even out. After spending close to 40 years in marriage, selling shoes in oni market for over two decades and now the good woman is been replaced by the bad woman. Guess what the grass is greener . And this man doesn't even answer the calls of his children [ one is in outside Africa, studying medicine the others are in nursing school in Nigeria]. This woman was down with typhoid for two weeks, the man showed no concern towards her.
You never stop disappointing English. grin

3 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Rokiat(f): 8:22pm On Feb 06
Jeon:

And this man doesn't even answer the calls of his children [ one is in outside Africa, studying medicine the others are in nursing school in Nigeria]. This woman was down with typhoid for two weeks, the man showed no concern towards her.

I am not surprised. The only true love you gonna feel is the love a mother gives you when you are a baby. That is why as a woman your interest should be first. Put your self first always. Never invest too much emotion into them.

You have to act and think like a man. They always put their own interest first, they are never too emotionally invested.

As a woman do the same but x2

Understand that this is just a man for God sake just a man lol never lose yourself over one.

It really hurt me when I see women killing themselves for these good for nothing dudes.

I can bet you the red flag been there since year 1 but she was there just to save face and trying to be a good wife, see where that got her,

That is why as a woman you go for a provider man. Your money is your own his money is for you both.

You saved your money invest and have something going for your self incase of raining days like this.

If he up and leave so be it. Or if you decide to leave because of whatever reasons so be it. Never get too attached to anything, I mean he’s just a person he could die you know. Like that if it comes to an end then so
Be it know that you can be happy with or without a man.

But if you are foolish enough to love a broke man and build with him, waste your youth best years suffering for him your womb, when something like this happens how do you recover from it? As a woman you have to choose wisely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Eunoiaa(f): 8:43pm On Feb 06
Snowx:
Lol..my brother I am in the same shoe with youoo

Let me summon dating expert and relationship coach PureFace1 for you guys to come and counsel you.

Please, sir, can you help explain this phenomenon? grin

Because according to you, a man of 60, 70 can get a young virgin of 20 if he wishes, yet men in their late twenties to thirties are finding it hard to do? How come, o knowledgeable one?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Prettygirl200(f): 8:44pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.
I understand that feeling so sorry about that, quick question you mean u haven't dated or u are not having a date at the moment? Abi you get but u no wan marry her, which one?

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Snowx: 8:48pm On Feb 06
Eunoiaa:

Let me summon dating expert and relationship coach PureFace1 for you guys to come and counsel you.

Please, sir, can you help explain this phenomenon? grin

Because according to you, a man of 60, 70 can get a young virgin of 20 if he wishes, yet men in their late twenties to thirties are finding it hard to do? How come, o knowledgeable one?

You funny..you talking as if you are living in Mars..in this dispensation you will easily find a virgin..is only God that will give you wife in this dispensation

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Eunoiaa(f): 8:50pm On Feb 06
talk2hb1:
No Love :'

Why do you care about love?

Isn't respect the most important thing a man values from a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Iamblessed85: 8:53pm On Feb 06
talk2hb1:

Welcome To The World of Settling Down, most of them have crazy scary past. It's not easy at all

You will feel more objectified now than ever, most especially if you are a little bit doing well with a ride, nice apartment, and nice income stream. You won't be seen as a partner but as an object of satisfaction to their benefits, which is very painful.
No Love cry

Take Heart, have standard, Boobs and Big Ass are not standard, never tell them what you are looking for in a lady else they will configure themselves to your taste just to win you over.
God Be With You in Your Endeavour

Wow. I had to log in for this. Funny thing is, it sounds like bragging untill you experience it and see how the feeling sucks.

Sad part is, the ladies that are on same success level with you are most times too arrogant, busy and proud. The ones that are less successful see you as a meal ticket.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by Eunoiaa(f): 8:55pm On Feb 06
Snowx:
You funny..you talking as if you are living in Mars..in this dispensation you will easily find a virgin..is only God that will give you wife in this dispensation

Nor be me tok am o. grin

Na your fellow man talk am.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by MrCork: 8:56pm On Feb 06
Auxtan:
People rarely talk about how much thinkering men go through in finding/choosing a life partner.

I'm at that point in my life and is really not an easy thing or decision.

Bro u can find wifey on nairaland or anywhere....jusss pay them N15k (15000 naira...cash) & they be yours...I hav 3 all ready sir!!..THANK ME LATER!! wink

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by talk2hb1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06
Eunoiaa:

Why do you care about love?

Isn't respect the most important thing a man values from a woman?
That's why I said we get objectified, respect is required, but how can I trust her when I am down that she won't bail on me without love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by talk2hb1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06
Iamblessed85:

Wow. I had to log in for this. Funny thing is, it sounds like bragging untill you experience it and see how the feeling sucks.

Sad part is, the ladies that are on same success level with you are most times too arrogant, busy and proud. The ones that are less successful see you as a meal ticket.
You nailed it bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O by MayowaTallguy: 9:16pm On Feb 06
PoF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / Why Men Like Confident Women. / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.