Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,064 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? (58107 Views)

Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / Let's design your home interiors / General home Interiors and Furniture procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Johnsonibx(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07
Space booked grin grin grin

I prefer the 2nd one sha
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by meum: 4:04pm On Feb 07
Simplicity is the best
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07
That
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Emman08: 4:04pm On Feb 07
2 of course. Modern, clean straight lines.
1 is for Nigerian politicians wey don too thief money with nothing to do with it grin

5 Likes

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by 9jatriot(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07
I can almost swear that the top one is one Nigerian (African) big man. Too busy.

The second one will likely be a foreign design.

3 Likes

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by RickyJesus: 4:04pm On Feb 07
The two, main parlor and visitors parlor.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by RobbStark(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07
Can't believe the second pix is what I used on twitter dp.
I love minimal design that is modern and believe I will do everything to have that in my living room.

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by dauntless15(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07
Na only igbo men prefer gold and the impression of I am rich and I am royalty, I prefer the other, clean and minimalist

5 Likes

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by obainojazz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07
I live in that but I’ll probably go for this smiley
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Boyjaco: 4:04pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that
number 2 abeg THAT
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by IkePeters(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07
The second. Its simpler and classy

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Fatbam005: 4:06pm On Feb 07
This

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by MurderX: 4:06pm On Feb 07
That, easy maintenance, less congestion
better ventilation, less dust, cheaper, more modern, simple life.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by idrezee(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07
That: main palour

This; palm upstairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Kingjbase: 4:07pm On Feb 07
Give me “ THIS” abeg
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by cutedharmee: 4:08pm On Feb 07
This
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Fryx: 4:08pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

The second one. The first one na for women.

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Tobijac: 4:09pm On Feb 07
Picture 2
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by VULCAN(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07
That
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Didi2d(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07
Picture 2 goes for me, I don't like much load or decor in my apartment
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07
Fryx:

The second one. The first one na for women.

Royal
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by katchagboro(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07
Pic 1 is for a public fund thief and pic 2 for hardworking person

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by royalfly(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

I want both in one house
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by MichealOlajide: 4:12pm On Feb 07
THAT
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by FashionCookie(f): 4:13pm On Feb 07
The second one. Very simple and neat.
In my opinion, the first one is too busy.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by obinto: 4:13pm On Feb 07
Balistic4:
I'm igbo and yes, I prefer the second design grin grin grin

Simplicity is bae
Wetin concern Igbo with your choice? there are Igbos who would prefer either. Actually picture 1 is a more Arabic living room setting than any thing else
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by BarristerWumi: 4:13pm On Feb 07
But they are not in the same category :/
One is palatial the other looks like a basic apartment living room.

Do you not see the ceiling and gold plaque decor ?

Kilo kan Federal pelu Boys abi what kind of question is that ?

It’s not a matter of preference but wealth and affordability or do you mean ?
Do you prefer to be Rich or Average?

Anyone that answers clearly doesn’t understand Reals estate

2 Likes

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by abobote: 4:13pm On Feb 07
Picture 2, that first picture is too flashy and crowded.
I like it simple and classy
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Amaoz: 4:13pm On Feb 07
This
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by streetfabulous: 4:14pm On Feb 07
That everyday and 2wice on Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
This

That looks like an apartment of a successful man that has never been married and probably in his fifties.

how did you arrive at your conclusion?
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by COMPAQ(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

That

Now that I think of it, Naira land doesn't have a poll functionality? That cant be too hard to do Seun.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.