Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? (58102 Views)

Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / Let's design your home interiors / General home Interiors and Furniture procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by U2ice(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07
Less is more … second pic for me
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Dancebreaker: 4:15pm On Feb 07
Emman08:
2 of course. Modern, clean straight lines.
1 is for Nigerian politicians wey don too thief money with nothing to do with it grin
You beat me to it. grin cheesy

It depends on where you are in life.

As a young successful guy, No. 2. Simple and modern.

If you are a mazi, Otunba, chief, ozo title holder, oloye or some senior dude, No 1 as your main lounge to receive big people is cool. Of course have another simple lounge to play with grandkids.

3 Likes

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Tonytonex(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that
Na your money na.
This, is very expensive.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by BabaAduras: 4:18pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

"This" is called "Contemporary" design while "That" is a "Modern" design.

It is not a matter of age but of preference. I prefer a mixture of both which is referred to as "Mixed" design.

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by sampz: 4:19pm On Feb 07
That .
Nothing beats simplicity
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07
Is like comparing Rolls Royce to Toyota.

Only Royalties will know what's up.

#1 is for Royalties just like Rolls Royce RRR (Royalty Rolls like Royce)

2 Likes

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Omoawoke: 4:19pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that
Second one abeg, life no hard
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by madfind: 4:19pm On Feb 07
That
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Zidoh(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07
"That" is for me anyway anytime .....
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by d142475: 4:20pm On Feb 07
I will choose picture 2 (that) any day of the week, twice on a Sunday.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Menclothing: 4:21pm On Feb 07
Check us on IG obams_menclothing
We sell In unit and bulk and pay on delivery in Lagos

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by sync(f): 4:22pm On Feb 07
Less is more
Number 2 for me
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by odinaccess: 4:23pm On Feb 07
Number one is for politicians ,while No 2 is for others , if you have entered a politicians house b4 u will understand more
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by KosiGee(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07
dauntless15:
Na only igbo men prefer gold and the impression of I am rich and I am royalty, I prefer the other, clean and minimalist

Not true.

First photo in my opinion is too flamboyant. I like the ceiling decor, walls but I’d get rid of the sofa, table, wall cabinet and other furniture.

Second photo is too bland. Looks like the reception area of a small business or the living room of guy in his 30s or 40s.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Xiaohei(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

#2. It looks like my crib.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Smyk13: 4:24pm On Feb 07
"That" of course!
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:25pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
This

That looks like an apartment of a successful man that has never been married and probably in his fifties.
if you want to talk to Dino melaye, talk to him direct..why going through the corners?

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by jaxxy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07
I would have gone for b bt it's looks to boring so I would go for A even tho its abit over the top and extra.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:27pm On Feb 07
2 is beautiful and elegant.
1 is an overkill.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07
Xiaohei:

#2. It looks like my crib.

Share a picture with us.

2 Likes

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07
Omoawoke:

Second one abeg, life no hard

We can help you achieve that results and beyond

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Swagaa99: 4:31pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that
Igbo men go take 1

Me I prefer that 2 simple & unique
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07
BabaAduras:

"This" is called "Contemporary" design while "That" is a "Modern" design.

It is not a matter of age but of preference. I prefer a mixture of both which is referred to as "Mixed" design.

I prefer both
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by sojiooo1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07
you will only find THIS in a billionaire house. not 1 billion naira billlionaira .

THAT is a millionaire design

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by EreluRoz: 4:33pm On Feb 07
GOATandYAMtheory:
if you want to talk to Dino melaye, talk to him direct..why going through the corners?
Heheg grin grin grin perfect example

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SGANIVA(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07
The first one, probably eldorado construction
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by stephenponti(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

If you are a Kingly man go for the first, if u are a baller who slay daughters of eve go for the 2nd.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by remsonik(f): 4:37pm On Feb 07
I prefer number 2.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Eunoiaa(f): 4:37pm On Feb 07
This kind of design.

But it looks tacky in the picture above.

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Victoria2022(f): 4:43pm On Feb 07
That is simple and classy!

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by haphizz57(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07
D 1st is top notch. D 2nd is porche, simple n unique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.