Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? (58097 Views)

Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / Let's design your home interiors / General home Interiors and Furniture procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Ttipsy(f): 5:58pm On Feb 07
Picture 2
Simplicity
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SisterAnn(f): 6:00pm On Feb 07
Second one is too scanty, so I'll go for the opulence. kiss

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SisterAnn(f): 6:03pm On Feb 07
TUANKU:
Picture 2.
I prefer minimal designs/decor.
This particular one is too impersonal. Kind of gloomy.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by israelpalatoe(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07
I will pick number 1..... Sell the expensive setup in number 1, then do number 2 by myself.
Sense won't kuku kill me.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Kemistri3(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07
The second one is better

Minimalism✌🏽

But as an Igbo man, u know the one I'm likely to choose sha🤣😂 cheesy
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Donjuan77: 6:43pm On Feb 07
That number two is my greatest choice, I love simplicity.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by bluefilm: 7:19pm On Feb 07
The Second.

There's beauty in Simplicity

Quality simplicity, that is..
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Juliearth(f): 7:21pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

The second option appeals to my sense of style. I would however, apply a few tweaks. Thus
1 more ambient light
2 Acrylic frames
3 Expanded couch positioning( I do not like how closely knitted the chairs are)
4. The TV console area looks bare. I have seem better designs also. A wall-to-wall wall flutted panel is more like it.
5. Other walls would be styled with wall cladding and the acrylic frames quoted in 2 encased in the cladding.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:28pm On Feb 07
I want both in one building.

First one is my main sitting room and the second one is my personal sitting room.

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by eepeepook: 7:35pm On Feb 07
Money don enter moderator account. So, all this small 40k, 50k is the “millions” idiot children on Nairaland brag about?
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by seanwilliam(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07
My Igbo friends will choose that.

I love this simplicity grin
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by abibun: 8:06pm On Feb 07
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by difference5050: 8:12pm On Feb 07
2 is better for me
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Ndipe(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07
Picture number 1. The decor is elegant.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Hauzy2020: 8:34pm On Feb 07
That for me
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07
Juliearth:

The second option appeals to my sense of style. I would however, apply a few tweaks. Thus
1 more ambient light
2 Acrylic frames
3 Expanded couch positioning( I do not like how closely knitted the chairs are)
4. The TV console area looks bare. I have seem better designs also. A wall-to-wall wall flutted panel is more like it.
5. Other walls would be styled with wall cladding and the acrylic frames quoted in 2 encased in the cladding.

I love your preference .

However, this is all we do at our company.

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07
CaptainGo:

I like your style 👍🏽😎

Thank you

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Emman08: 9:21pm On Feb 07
Dancebreaker:

You beat me to it. grin cheesy

It depends on where you are in life.

As a young successful guy, No. 2. Simple and modern.

If you are a mazi, Otunba, chief, ozo title holder, oloye or some senior dude, No 1 as your main lounge to receive big people is cool. Of course have another simple lounge to play with grandkids.

You're right 100%
Nigeria big man can never choose number 2 cos it's not "rich" enough grin

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by magzey: 9:33pm On Feb 07
I like simple things No.2 is perfect for my liking grin grin grin
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Worksunlimited: 9:42pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by aalangel(f): 9:51pm On Feb 07
Number 2.
Less is more.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Soknown: 10:12pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that
The two actually. This, for a city mansion and that for a countryside home.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by bizzibodi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07
The first house na invitation for kidnappers.

I no fitwear my gold wrist watch & gold chains again which kind quontry be this.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by jessylaurel(f): 11:11pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that

I will go for ‘that’ a million times.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by stubsamm: 11:31pm On Feb 07
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by johnsonphemmy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07
Same here, due to maintenance purpose
for me
TUANKU:
Picture 2.
I prefer minimal designs/decor.

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Xiaohei(m): 2:07am On Feb 08
SALLYBERRY01:

Share a picture with us.

There you have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Konquest: 2:56am On Feb 08
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that
Non of the two impresses me. The first pic is too much noise (bogus) and the second pic is below minimalist tbh.

They say less is more and I agree because there is an aura of sophistication around the use of the right blend of warm colors for interior decorations, art works or wall paintings, location of lightings such as the use of lamp shades and recess lights, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.