Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? (58091 Views)

Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / Let's design your home interiors / General home Interiors and Furniture procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Bluffly: 4:45pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that
That. Beauty in simplicity

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by UnemployedGradu: 4:46pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:

You said it all

Please check out my buisness thread, I offer interior and exterior services.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by rajiedreez: 4:47pm On Feb 07
Both, the first as a general living room and the other as a private living room/study
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by rajiedreez: 4:49pm On Feb 07
UnemployedGradu:
my boss needs an interior decorator.send your complimentary card. N:B you must put my share of 30 percent in any price list you must give him oh!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 30%
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by bewla(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
This

That looks like an apartment of a successful man that has never been married and probably in his fifties.
Why bother not as if I can have it now anyway
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Fryx: 4:52pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:

Royal

Women.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by UnemployedGradu: 4:54pm On Feb 07
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by placeofallure(f): 4:56pm On Feb 07
I'm cool with picture 2. It's just peaceful and homely. Really calm. For me, less is more. My home should not be an amusement park.

2 Likes

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by tishbite43: 4:56pm On Feb 07
rajiedreez:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 30%
I weak o
Nigerians are damn greedy
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Ubdavis(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07
I prefer the first. The second is unnecessary busy
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Chasito(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07
This.... Abeg (odogwu style)
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07
porthouse7:
curtain is dated bro

Both curtains and blind
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Calitoscassius(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07
There are no ventilations, let sunshine in, it would feel caustraphobic to me, open widows! Please!
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Bahamas95(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07
Picture 1
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Xkay29(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07
"This'' is Dangote's kind while "That" is for my class.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Calitoscassius(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07
Ubdavis:
I prefer the first. The second is unnecessary busy
cluttered you mean, yes! very. Too many stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by femi4: 5:05pm On Feb 07
SALLYBERRY01:
This or that
Less is more..the second one

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by ruggedboych: 5:08pm On Feb 07
How much you pay seu.n for this thread, hope it worth it at the end cheesy cheesy
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Westman001: 5:10pm On Feb 07
The second pics abeg.

What's with all those flamboyant design in that first pics. I find it uncomfortable.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by victorazy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07
I BE ARCHITECT... PLEASE PATRONISE ME.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by franchasofficia: 5:22pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
This

That looks like an apartment of a successful man that has never been married and probably in his fifties.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by nkemjacob2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07
I love the simplicity of the second picture
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Juniorangel(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07
Pic 2
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Litmus: 5:32pm On Feb 07
The homes of average to low income earners in Nigeria would be improved by replacing those ubiquitous bar threaded curtains (common in many Nigeria homes,) with venetian blinds. Pvc Venetian blinds aren't expensive.

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07
Zhe zecond one. It looks zimple smiley
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by sholay2011(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07
Interesting responses.

Picture 2 please. Too much going on in Picture 1, especially with the TV again...han-han!
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by JaceBlaze: 5:47pm On Feb 07
I'll take the 2nd picture any day,all that gold and unnecessary decorations in the 1st picture look chaotic to me.I am a simple guy and I like simple things.

1st picture also scream "I have too much money and don't how to spend so I'll just throw gold on everything"
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by AkhereOkaka(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07
TUANKU:
Picture 2.
I prefer minimal designs/decor.

Same with me, moderate designs and decorations

We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by E2000: 5:48pm On Feb 07
Picture 2 is for personal home picture 1 is for hotel or palace. I like picture 2 better I won't be comfortable in picture 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.