Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,232 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? (58074 Views)

Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / Let's design your home interiors / General home Interiors and Furniture procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Balistic4: 6:16am On Feb 08
obinto:

Wetin concern Igbo with your choice? there are Igbos who would prefer either. Actually picture 1 is a more Arabic living room setting than any thing else
I have stayed in nairaland long enough to understand even 10 year old kids are part of the forum
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by headofschool: 6:25am On Feb 08
Free advice...it seems you put alot of effort in your design however you may need to take some lessons on colour palette to know how colours blend with each other and the room and the message you are portraying. Secondly, most of the design you posted have sharp and straight edges..try blending in some curves, spirals, twist etc you may want to consider investing in some apps like a VR headset where you will upload your client's home into a VR space and make it before actual work
SALLYBERRY01:

You said it all

Please check out my buisness thread, I offer interior and exterior services.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by pacespot(m): 6:45am On Feb 08
I will be offered the two designs and pick the second. The price of the room in the first picture is probably 3 times or more as much as the second picture.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Goodcitizen99(m): 8:03am On Feb 08
TUANKU:
Picture 2.
I prefer minimal designs/decor.
u said it all brother 💯

1 Like

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:22am On Feb 08
headofschool:
Free advice...it seems you put alot of effort in your design however you may need to take some lessons on colour palette to know how colours blend with each other and the room and the message you are portraying. Secondly, most of the design you posted have sharp and straight edges..try blending in some curves, spirals, twist etc you may want to consider investing in some apps like a VR headset where you will upload your client's home into a VR space and make it before actual work

Can we connect outside nairaland?
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:31am On Feb 08
Xiaohei:

There you have it.

I love this
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Rumundele(m): 9:52am On Feb 08
The second one look very decent and quiet
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Xiaohei(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08
SALLYBERRY01:

I love this

Thank you. I love simple interior designs.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11
Xiaohei:

Nice. Have you ever watched HGTV? It’s a home remodeling tv show. I believe you’ll get a lot of home remodeling tips there. Good luck, and more wins!

Thank you for this tip

How can you stream it?
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by Xiaohei(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11
SALLYBERRY01:

Thank you for this tip

How can you stream it?

I’m not exactly sure how to do that from Nigeria. Perhaps you can Google it or look for it on YT. Good luck.

PS: Their videos are on YouTube.
Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:06am On Feb 12
Good morning

Re: Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:07am On Mar 01
Spring into March with fresh ideas and vibrant designs from Atlantic Interiors and Exteriors! As nature blossoms, let's transform your spaces into havens of beauty and functionality. Here's to a month filled with creativity and inspiration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Wow: Check Out A House Built Upside Down / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.