Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back (32634 Views)

BREAKING: ‘don’t Come Back’ – South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper, N / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 6:46am On Feb 10
Lionessza6:

A disgraceful giant you mean? grin. Look at this wretched rat bragging about riding a plane , was it your first time when you came here? grin grin
Can you even afford a taxi now after wasting all your money on a visa and flight to come here as a fake tourist? grin. And those taxis are clean and new, not the rubbish dirty old danfos and okadas you ride when you're in your backward poor country grin grin. Imagine a 7th worlder dissing the best transportation system in Africa grin. We know you never saw a Toyota quantum till you got here..... grin.

Compare grin grin grin;
he thinks boarding a plane is a flex grin grin grin they brag about anything under the sun these people

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by atiku4President(m): 6:47am On Feb 10
highchief1:
South Africa is finer and sweeter than almost all the countries u have visted sha.thats if u have ever left Nigeria.They have may toxic traits.but go and find out,people from Australia,America and Canada go for vacation in South Africa.e get wetin God take bless them.
Just to tell you that you don't deserve my response, hence I ignored you all this while.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 7:15am On Feb 10
IronGalaxy:
he thinks boarding a place is a flex grin grin grin they brag about anything under the sun these people

Extreme poverty does that to people.... grin grin. Everything is a big achievement to people who come from such places . Some even brag about sleeping with SA prostitutes...what an honour for it is for them grin. Even living in places like Hillbrow and Kempton park CBD seems to be an upgrade from living in an over-populated place that looks worse than the bombed Gaza grin grin. A person who grew up riding those scary looking danfos and okadas must be understood when he thinks riding our taxis or buying an accident car from SMD is an achievement grin. These people dey suffer for that their disorganised hell-hole grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 7:39am On Feb 10
IronGalaxy:
If you think I can't afford a plane ticket to another province you must think I come from the capital of poverty like you

Checkout their average salaries..... grin grin

SA civil servants vs theirs grin
Our doctors vs theirs grin
Their minimum wage vs ours grin
Etc.

And then take into account that their economy is largely informal with a very under-developed credit system.....

That's where all this inferiority complex sterms from . That is a suffer-suffer nation grin....that is where the obsession with quick wealth comes from ....to get something like a car for their middle class they have to save for 20 years while sacrificing enjoying their everyday lives grin. grin. Count yourself lucky you were born here grin grin. God never liked Naija oo grin grin. Why all this na grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 7:44am On Feb 10
Kennyswag:
You mean igbos?

That is how they behave. Always bragging and claiming what they are not grin grin grin

Other tribes in Nigeria are tired of them.

I'm talking about the people with funny looking heads who own Joburg and South Africa at large while the rest of us are all poor and homeless grin grin. The billionaires who are eating all of our food while we beg them for scraps grin. All I know is that they are Nigerians and they are always on the wrong side of the law grin.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 7:50am On Feb 10
Prettygirl200:
There's one useless south African lady that's crying and ranting under Nigerians mention, someone should pls tell her to carry her infested HIV guttered mouth out of this forum, we no wan contract AIDS. angry angry
grin grin grin grin👋🇿🇦
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Kennyswag: 8:17am On Feb 10
Imhereagain:

I'm talking about the people with funny looking heads who own Joburg and South Africa at large while the rest of us are all poor and homeless grin grin. The billionaires who are eating all of our food while we beg them for scraps grin. All I know is that they are Nigerians and they are always on the wrong side of the law grin.
they are biafrans
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by highchief1: 2:43pm On Feb 10
atiku4President:

Just to tell you that you don't deserve my response, hence I ignored you all this while.
keep ignoring sir.i don’t know if u exit or have joined Mohbad.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 10:06am On Feb 12
Prettygirl200:
Alaye shup up, who be this one sef? Can you imagine? U just dey write epistle dey cover space? U well at all?

Congratulations on the silver my sister...its a pity no one ever cares about the second best when writing history grin. ..but atleast you got a chance to be above South Africa in positive ratings this time grin grin. You did well grin. And I hope the Ivorian match didn't depopulate you like ours did...with all those heart attacks grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Prettygirl200(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12
Lionessza6:

Congratulations on the silver my sister...its a pity no one ever cares about the second best when writing history grin. ..but atleast you got a chance to be above South Africa in positive ratings this time grin grin. You did well grin. And I hope the Ivorian match didn't depopulate you like ours did...with all those heart attacks grin grin grin
Cry me a river As long as we knocked you Guys out like children we are happy, una no cumma smell finals but we did, When people who earned second positions are talking, an HIV infested human being insnt suppose to talk. So Rest
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 4:35am On Feb 13
Prettygirl200:
Cry me a river As long as we knocked you Guys out like children we are happy, una no cumma smell finals but we did, When people who earned second positions are talking, an HIV infested human being insnt suppose to talk. So Rest

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / World Cup 2018: Fixtures For Knockout Games And Kick-off Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.