Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back (32596 Views)

BREAKING: ‘don’t Come Back’ – South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper, N / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by AuthorMan: 8:54am On Feb 09
RickyJesus:
They can't do nada to homeboy.

Don't say that they killed their own star Lucky Dube thinking he was a Nigerian.

The guy went to drop his kids at school in the morning he was taken for a Nigerian because they believe Nigerians ride in the best cars. They fired at him only to realize he was Lucky Dube. And it was too late.

I was in South Africa sometime but its not a place I love to live.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Raylight2(m): 8:56am On Feb 09
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Rumundele(m): 8:57am On Feb 09
Its expected from xenophobic country. If our league is ok and good we will not be seeing this nonsense.
My guy no bother to go there, European club is coming for you

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Raylight2(m): 9:00am On Feb 09
The present Nigerian coach should be able to use his connection to fix him up in a better place I think .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ogbonti: 9:00am On Feb 09
Dikegodspower:
This is becoming serious o
Anyway ,I would happy to see him in Europe

With this behavior - I am beginning to consider writting an offical apology to White South Africans to pardon our collective stupidity as Nigerians in joining other Africans to fight against apartheid- I sincerely think the whites did the right thing with apartheid in South Africa by subjugating black South Africans to those harsh conditions because IF Black South Africans could be this hostile to other blacks especially Nigerians who gave so much money and support to free them from apartheid- then certainly black South Africans are the most ungrateful homo sapiens to ever walk on the surface of the earth

P W Botha, I am sorry, you guys were right and we were wrong, please pardon us for fighting you to free black South Africans

Now I accept the American saying that “YOUR SKIN folks are not YOUR KIN FOLKS”

As racist as ITALY, GERMANY, SPAIN and the UK is, will they threaten a black foreign player who scores against them in a competition or who saves penalties against them not to return to play club football in their country ? I doubt it

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Successlane: 9:06am On Feb 09
When they should be proud to have him in their league.
The damage apartheid regime did to South Africans is still very clear in their mode of reasoning.
Anyway, Nwabali Should be Europe bound, he has shown he's now bigger than their league.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by searchlight: 9:07am On Feb 09
Like south Africans like the Yorubas. Same thing South Africans are doing to Nigerians in their country is the same thing Yorubas are doing to Igbos in Lagos. If you ever supported the treatment of igbos in Lagos but condemning South Africans, then you are a big fool. You don't have a single sense. Most Yorubas are hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by toffyz(m): 9:07am On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

South Africans are Petty Sha. undecided

See how they are Forming Rambo. shocked

In the days of General Sani Abacha, can they talk about Nigeria like this angry
Even OBJ, Dem no fit

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 9:14am On Feb 09
Successlane:
When they should be proud to have him in their league.
The damage apartheid regime did to South Africans is still very clear in their mode of reasoning.
Anyway, [b]Nwabali Should be Europe bound, he has shown he's now bigger than their league.
[/b]

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 9:15am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Stories , stories grin grin grin. If South Africans are that petty and evil , why not go to Nigeria where people are civilised and great ? grin grin grin grin
Good question
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 9:17am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

True , even Nigerians can create accounts online and pretend to be South Africans threatening here , this I'd how desperate some are to be seen as the victims of South African jealousy and hate ....one was busted on twitter but the language exposed his diabolical plan grin. I don't even know what would make South Africans threaten this man for doing his job....the propaganda is nauseating.
Nigerians revel in being seen as victims at the same token they wanna project this macho better than thou, African giant mage..it's so weird.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Stevenson20: 9:18am On Feb 09
porthouse7:
just like that? Person wey Dey under contract

When there's threat to life, he has every reason to terminate the contract and move on.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 9:20am On Feb 09
Rumundele:
Its expected from xenophobic country. If our league is ok and good we will not be seeing this nonsense.
My guy no bother to go there, European club is coming for you

LMFAO. It's funny that it was the same xenophobic country that gave him the best platform to showcase his skills whilst his tribal country left him to rot. Now suddenly he is too big for the same people who pampered him before when his own deserted him grin grin. Typical Nigerian mindset.

Have you people verified the story to be tre before foaming ?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Truetalkisreal: 9:33am On Feb 09
ogbonti:

With this behavior - I am beginning to consider writting an offical apology to White South Africans tonolease pardon our collective stupidity as Nigerians in joining other Africans to fight against apartheid- I soncerely think the whites dis the right thing with apartheid in South Africa by subjugating black South Africans to those harsh conditions becausr IF Black South Africans could be this hostile to toher blacks especially Nigerians eho gave so much money and suppport to free them from apartheid- then certainly black South Africans are the most ungrateful homo sapiens to ever walk on the surface of the earth

P W Botha, I am sorry, you guys were right and we were wrong, please parrson us for fighting you to free black South Africans

Now I accept the American saying that “YOUR SKIN folks are not YOUR KIN FOLKS”

As racist as ITALY, GERMANY, SPAIN ot the UK is, will they threaten a black forrign player who scores against them in a competition or who saves penalties against them not to return to play club football in their country ? I doubt it
Italy threatened Ahn Ju Wan after his goal knocked them out and sent South Korea to the quarter finals, his club Perugia sacked him. Something similar happened to Ronaldo at Man Utd in 2006.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 9:35am On Feb 09
God1000:

I'm not here to defend anybody for his or her misdeeds, I hate crime and criminality as much as you hate it

And if you know me well on this forum, I don't engage in tribal fight with my fellow Nigerians.

So it is wrong for you to judge everyone the same way.

Killing your fellow African brothers and sisters, setting them ablaze and looting their shops has really cast a dark image on south Africa.

Please stop doing such evil thing, it's not good for the image and unity of Africa

And it's not wrong of Nigerans to paint the whole SA as some wicked country ? grin

Drugging and trafficking the children of your fellow Africans who have welcomed you in their communities shows how evil that group is. Breaking the laws of any country should also never be taken lightly. And yes, taking the law into your own hands is wrong, but when the government doesn't act people will. True, not good for the image of the country, but no one can control the anger of any community.

Still on the image matter , Nigerians arent seen as criminals only in South Africa, but globally and that image affects even the innocent ones. So I guess we all have something to work on them , some even more than others grin.

As for violence against * fellow Africans * and * unity*....all I'll say is charity begins at home. Nigerians has the worst form of tribal and religious hate I've ever encountered among Africans. To the point that other tribes cannot be president of their own country because they are hated and suspected of wickedness by their own citizens.

Nah!...let's not go there my friend grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ogbonti: 9:36am On Feb 09
Truetalkisreal:

Italy threatened Ahn Ju Wan after his goal knocked them out and sent South Korea to the quarter finals, his club Perugia sacked him. Something similar happened to Ronaldo at Man Utd in 2006.

please post your facts with links - thanks
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 9:39am On Feb 09
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians revel in being seen as victims at the same token they wanna project this macho better than thou, African giant mage..it's so weird.

Lol, true. Very confused bunch.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Vinnie2000(m): 9:39am On Feb 09
MzansiCoolio:

In the days of Abacha SA as hosts banned Nigeria from 1996 Afcon. What are you talking about?😂😂😂😂

Stop peddling Wrong information. undecided

CAF banned Nigeria due to Human Right abuse by Abacha., Particularly when hehanged Saro wiwa. embarassed

In the 1990's and early 2000's, South Africans feared and respected Nigeria heavily. sad smiley
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Truetalkisreal: 9:41am On Feb 09
ogbonti:

please post your facts with links - thanks
Google it bros, Ronaldo almost left man utd in 2006 after the game with England, after his involvement in Rooney's red card and scoring the winning penalty. The south Korea's own happened in 2002.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by MzansiCoolio: 9:43am On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

Stop peddling Wrong information. undecided

CAF banned Nigeria due to Human Right abuse by Abacha., Particularly when hehanged Saro wiwa. embarassed

In the 1990's and early 2000's, South Africans feared and respected Nigeria heavily. sad smiley

Mandela as president was at the forefront of getting Nigeria banned. We've never been scared of you, even during apartheid no African country even tried to intervene militarily because we were a nuclear power. Why would we be scared of you?

What is Generator Republic🇳🇬💩 to scare a nuclear power🇿🇦🏆? Sit down!
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 9:48am On Feb 09
callmevirus:

If we're talking about people that are not civilised, then SA is on number spot in Africa. Inhumane in nature, lazy in nature. They worship white people but are quick to kill any black foreigner in there midst. Do you think I am lying? Then you're dreaming

My Obidient migrant friend ,you come from a full black country where your Biafran grand-fathers were butchered like animals and your your fathers and mothers starved to death by fellow black Nigerians grin. Even today Biafrans would rather drown in the Mediterranean sea to live under the white man than live in their own hostile nation grin grin...and you're a prime example grin.

The post below was meant for your kind : grin

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by God1000(m): 9:48am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

And it's not wrong of Nigerans to paint the whole SA as some wicked country ? grin

Drugging and trafficking the children of your fellow Africans who have welcomed you in their communities shows how evil that group is. Breaking the laws of any country should also never be taken lightly. And yes, taking the law into your own hands is wrong, but when the government doesn't act people will. True, not good for the image of the country, but no one can control the anger of any community.

Still on the image matter , Nigerians arent seen as criminals only in South Africa, but globally and that image affects even the innocent ones. So I guess we all have something to work on them , some even more than others grin.

As for violence against * fellow Africans * and * unity*....all I'll say is charity begins at home. Nigerians has the worst form of tribal and religious hate I've ever encountered among Africans. To the point that other tribes cannot be president of their own country because they are hated and suspected of wickedness by their own citizens.

Nah!...let's not go there my friend grin

You are right about hate and tribalism in Nigeria, I can't defend that, but none of that justifies what we all talking about, it seems you are just deflecting from the topic.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Elxandre(m): 9:50am On Feb 09
PriceActionZ:
The guy will leave the club for them for better place soon and the club will cash out seriously.

I wonder what they will do to chippa united chairman that has been source of his encouragements.

No one even noticed a SA guy that was spamming NL SA-Nigeria match thread that day, saying people dont know anything, that south african will requalize at the 84th/86th minutes. Even when people kept shouting him down, he kept on spamming, eventually it came to pass around that minute.
I think we can see their gameplan and conspiracy theories against Nigeria. I dont know what he saw, but there were more to it, not just guesing. Who knows he might be part of those that had plan B to frustrate nigerians and nigerias players through the ref.

Remember, current CAF chairman is from SA. But eventually they were all dissapointed. I dont trust them at all.
But it was a clear penalty?
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Vinnie2000(m): 9:52am On Feb 09
MzansiCoolio:

Mandela as president was at the forefront of getting Nigeria banned. We've never been scared of you, even during apartheid no African country even tried to intervene militarily because we were a nuclear power. Why would be scared of you?

Mandela with his clout, respected Obasanjo like a Senior brother. smiley

In the Late 1970's when Obasanjo was Nigeria's head of state,
Nobody in the world knew Mandela. undecided

In the late 1980's, he was one of those who Helped you Guys break the chains of Apartheid.

This is why Mandela Respected him and South Africans respected Nigeria in the late 1990's and 2000's. smiley

This your Generation of South Africans are IGNORANT of these things. sad
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ogbonti: 9:53am On Feb 09
Truetalkisreal:

Google it bros, Ronaldo almost left man utd in 2006 after the game with England, after his involvement in Rooney's red card and scoring the winning penalty. The south Korea's own happened in 2002.

ok thanks i believe you, however those were one off incidents- this one with south africa is becoming a tradition of harrasement and a culture of violence against nigerians and other non south african blacks living in south africa - very uncivilized of them

I remember 1992 AFCON - Goalkeeper Edward Ansah was playing for Iwuanyanwu Nationale FC of Owerri when he kept the goal for Ghana 🇬🇭 at Senegal’ 92 AFCON… He stood against Nigeria going to the finals as Ghana defeated Nigeria 2-1 …. (Just like Nwabali stood against South Africa going to the Finals a few days ago, same comparison - same statges AFCON - semi finals )

His Iwuanyanwu Nationale FC of Owerri team mates in our Super Eagles line up on that day still went to give him a hand shake after the match (players like the now Late Thompson Oliha and Uche Okechukwu) and the very next week after Ghana lost the finals to Ivory Coast, Edward Ansah was back in Owerri to do his job - no one harrased him - that’s maturity we have as Nigerians that South Africans will never have in their lifetime!
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 9:53am On Feb 09
God1000:

You are right about hate and tribalism in Nigeria, I can't defend that, but none of that justifies what we all talking about, it seems you are just deflecting from the topic.

I'm not defending nor deflecting , but I'm showing you that what you claim we lack , you're not close to having it yourselves six years after independence. You can't teach us what you don't know yourselves . And you can't give what you lack. What I detest is Nigerians talking about SA in a condemnation tone even though Nigerians should be the last to even attempt. Nothing wrong with condemning back actions by a country or someone , but if you yourself have been caught with your pants down, you had better use your words wisely or else your gesture might boomerang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by God1000(m): 9:57am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

I'm not defending nor deflecting , but I'm showing you that what you claim we lack , you're not close to having it yourselves six years after independence. You can't teach us what you don't know yourselves . And you can't give what you lack. What I detest is Nigerians talking about SA in a condemnation tone even though Nigerians should be the last to even attempt. Nothing wrong with condemning back actions by a country or someone , but if you yourself have been caught with your pants down, you had better use your words wisely or else your gesture might boomerang.
we need to end this conversation, enjoy your day 🙋

I need to go prepare for work
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by MzansiCoolio: 9:58am On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

Mandela with his clout, respected Obasanjo like a Senior brother. smiley

In the Late 1970's when Obasanjo was Nigeria's head of state,
Nobody in the world knew Mandela. undecided

In the late 1980's, he was one of those who Helped you Guys break the chains of Apartheid.

This is why Mandela Respected him and South Africans respected Nigeria in the late 1990's and 2000's. smiley

This your Generation of South Africans are IGNORANT of these things. sad

Stop overstating your role, it's so irritating - no wonder South Africans don't like you. The anti-apartheid movement was global and South Africans are the ones who were on the battleground to liberate themselves.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 10:21am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

My Obidient migrant friend ,you come from a full black country where your Biafran grand-fathers were butchered like animals and your your fathers and mothers starved to death by fellow black Nigerians grin. Even today Biafrans would rather drown in the Mediterranean sea to live under the white man than live in their own hostile nation grin grin...and you're a prime example grin.

The post below was meant for your kind : grin

SA's should shun hate against their fellow black race and embrace peace, their only hatred towards black race is that others are more hard working that them, nobody do Una, we rather hustles for a better living than relying on govt for everything. R350 monthly sassa money can't keep my family going rather it will make us lazy and snatching phone on traffic robots, our girls will be going from tarvern to tarvern looking for to Bleep them and pay them R50 so you can now see the reason why we work harder to earn a living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Olabode211: 10:26am On Feb 09
Last-skin head nation too dey talk,na animal talk be that oo.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 10:53am On Feb 09
callmevirus:

SA's should shun hate against their fellow black race and embrace peace, their only hatred towards black race is that others are more hard working that them, nobody do Una, we rather hustles for a better living than relying on govt for everything. R350 monthly sassa money can't keep my family going rather it will make us lazy and snatching phone on traffic robots, our girls will be going from tarvern to tarvern looking for to Bleep them and pay them R50 so you can now see the reason why we work harder to earn a living

LMFAO grin grin. Ridiculous comeback.

1. You work harder in which sector of the economy? grin
2. They say over-familiarity breeds contempt . Why are Nigerians and other black foreigners who are doing formal work in South Africa not complaining of this supposed hate? grin. You have Doctors, Professors , footballers etc . These are people who should be called hardworkers, why aren't they crying victimisation like you living in poor neighbourhoods and dirty flats with prostitutes and destitutes? grin. You are victims of the poverty and bad choices you came with here.
3. Those Grants don't come from the government you slowpoke, those are our taxes grin. Government only collects , manages and disperses the money. The money makers are the people you envy; the teachers, police, nurses , Doctors, the engineers on our roads, the miners etc...while you sell Fong-kongs in street corners or spare-parts in run-down neighbourhoods . These are the people you never talk about because they're not on your level. Drunkards, prostitutes and junkies are your friends, girlfriends and neighbours and that's why you know more about them than the rest. You are victims of your own poor choices not us grin. Take ownership my Biafran peasant.
4. A Nigerian, and a Biafran is talking about cheap hoes? shocked shocked. Wonders shall never end. Aren't your women being fckd by dogs and elephants all over the world as entertainment for their white hosts? grin. Nigerian women are trafficked by their own men from Libya to Italy, from Germany to Ghana as prostitutes grin. Now this one wants to point fingers shocked.
5. Those Grants are the reasons our poor kids aren't professional beggars like yours. Yours are made to " work hard" even in baby factories, prostitution rings and cults. Get out of here you scoundrel. grin. Imagine this nonsense.
6. You aren't snatching phones in South Africa but you're filling-up our prisons cells for your hardwork***(scamming, kidnapping , drug trade etc) grin. No prison in the world is missing a Biafran inmate; from UAE to Congo grin. From USA to Afghanistan grin. You make up 50% of prisoners in all Nigerian prisons cheesy. You are beheading your fellow Biafrans for daring to go to work on Monday grin. Armed robbery , baby factories and the snatching of Fulani onions are your speciality grin

You are an immigrant in the so called hateful country now because your country is a total mess and your Biafran ass is seen as a nobody ; given quit notices from the North and shown pepper in Lagos by the Yorruba indegenes grin....but your dumb ass ran from all of that to SA to play the unity begging position grin. What a joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 11:00am On Feb 09
God1000:
we need to end this conversation, enjoy your day 🙋

I need to go prepare for work

Yup! Let's end it. And enjoy the rest of your day as well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NPFL Table As At Today 10-09-2016 / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each / Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.