Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back (32585 Views)

BREAKING: ‘don’t Come Back’ – South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper, N / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Kinzo0917(m): 7:04am On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

South Africans are Petty Sha. undecided

See how they are Forming Rambo. shocked

In the days of General Sani Abacha, can they talk about Nigeria like this angry

If a war broke out btw Nigeria 🇳🇬 and south africa 🇿🇦, south africa will annihilate Nigeria

They have better military equipments than Nigeria.

They have better navy and airforce

If not for corruption, Nigeria military should ve been one of d best in africa. But here we are

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Tradepunter2: 7:04am On Feb 09
highchief1:
South Africa is finer and sweeter than almost all the countries u have visted sha.thats if u have ever left Nigeria.They have may toxic traits.but go and find out,people from Australia,America and Canada go for vacation in South Africa.e get wetin God take bless them.

Slave..... You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:05am On Feb 09
Tradepunter2:

STFU

Truth hurts bytch grin. Where else is this nonsense reported. They are preying on low IQ Nigerians for traffic grin. Soon this will be their bate" Super eagles goalkeeper claims he is not from Igboland , and Rivers people arent Igbos" grin. And dumbasses will flock here to cry grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ddippset(m): 7:07am On Feb 09
This is soccer hooliganism and it happens everywhere.

Even here in Nigerian League, players and goalkeepers are threatened, referees beaten, houses burnt for going to win an AWAY match.

Even Nigerians can do the same thing, there are soccer hooligans everywhere.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:10am On Feb 09
ddippset:

Even here in Nigerian League, players and goalkeepers are threatened, referees beaten, houses burnt for going to win an AWAY match.

Except that this did not happen. The Nigerian side has been on this smear campaign for a week now,and it's getting pathetic because they won and still the inferiority complex is owns them. Soon enough the same fake news agencies of Nigeria will make this about tribe to gain traffic. grin. They are already making you guys argue about his Igboness.......the count down has begun grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Geovanni412(m): 7:10am On Feb 09
SenatePresdo:

The ones Nigeria has as world class, how has it improved our electricity generation? Of what benefit has it been to us?

If PSG or Chelsea signs osimehn, go and do Thanksgiving in your church because God has done something wonderful in your life.

You don't even know how to answer a simple question.

Answer Yes or No and stop beating around the bush.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by superCleanworks(m): 7:11am On Feb 09
nony43:
Chippa United can not afford to lose him.

I don't think they can afford him at all right now. Bros price don boost.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Geovanni412(m): 7:12am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Except that this did not happen. The Nigerian side has been on this smear campaign for a week now,and it's getting pathetic because they won and still the inferiority complex is owns them. Soon enough the same fake news agencies of Nigeria will make this about tribe to gain traffic. grin. They are already making you guys argue about his Igboness.......the count down has begun grin

I believe there may be some truth in what you said.

If truly Nwabali was threatened, the news would come out through his agent or via the players handle

It takes nothing for someone to send him a threatening DM on Instagram or Twitter or to even send such message to Chippa Utd's twitter page.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Dagrace01(m): 7:12am On Feb 09
Someone that is on his way to Europe
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by highchief1: 7:13am On Feb 09
Tradepunter2:

Slave..... You should be ashamed of yourself
im not from South Africa.im more Nigerian than u.but comparing South Africa with Nigeria for anything will show how childish u are.i will chose my words carefully.some of us were thoroughly raised.maybe u were brought up in mushin.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by God1000(m): 7:13am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .
are you a south African?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Christian36: 7:14am On Feb 09
See as playing for Nigeria want to cause this guy his monthly $10,000 job. He should stay away from that country because South Africa are one of the most deadliest people on this earth, people that can even kill their own people. They killed their own stars eg Aka, Lucky Dubie, etc.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ceeceeco: 7:15am On Feb 09
Nwabali is now bigger than Chippa united, a goalkeeper of his caliber should not be playing for a club like Chippa united. French Ligue 1 would be a better option at the moment, it mustn't necessarily be a premiership club.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by begge: 7:16am On Feb 09
So they where expecting him to be like uzoho the basket goal keeper.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by MzansiCoolio: 7:17am On Feb 09
Where's the proof? Where are the screenshots of the messages? Nigerians and lies, including that Idah Peterside who's just running his mouth without providing evidence. 🇳🇬👎🏾

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:18am On Feb 09
Geovanni412:

I believe there may be some truth in what you said.

If truly Nwabali was threatened, the news would come out through his agent or via the players handle

It takes nothing for someone to send him a threatening DM on Instagram or Twitter or to even send such message to Chippa Utd's twitter page.

True , even Nigerians can create accounts online and pretend to be South Africans threatening here , this I'd how desperate some are to be seen as the victims of South African jealousy and hate ....one was busted on twitter but the language exposed his diabolical plan grin. I don't even know what would make South Africans threaten this man for doing his job....the propaganda is nauseating.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by jonnieoneng: 7:18am On Feb 09
SoNature:

Source: https://punchng.com/dont-come-back-south-africans-threaten-super-eagles-goalkeeper-nwabali/

If I were Nwabili, he should take those threats seriously o. The same South Africans who Murdered Lucky Dube; who is one of the best Reggae Artists ever to have lived after the Legend Bob Marley, over the pretext that they thought he was a Nigerian!

I am sure that a lucrative European Contract is waiting for Stanley Nwabili after this tournament. He should just take his chances in Europe abeggi!
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Makinaki: 7:18am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .

If a snake does not act like a snake, little children will see it as a rope and use it to tie firewood
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by jonnieoneng: 7:20am On Feb 09
nony43:
Chippa United can not afford to lose him.

D
E
Y

P
L
A
Y

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by jonnieoneng: 7:21am On Feb 09
crossfm:
Barbarians.

Very envious and dark hearted black people.

They hate Nigerians because they are strong and resilient.

After taking their usual booze,they will start looking for a foreigner to blame for their lazybones.

My brother, una sabi those our fellow African brothers no be small.

If they use the time they use in hating Nigerians to fight HIV in South Africa,the cases of HIV in South Africa would have reduced drastically.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:21am On Feb 09
God1000:
are you a south African?

Who is asking ? grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Germi9: 7:23am On Feb 09
Blessing in disguise

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ThierryJay: 7:23am On Feb 09
ddippset:

You re right Couz. I remember Sampdoria terminated their player Ahn Jung Wan's contract because he scored the winning goal that eliminated Italy from the 2002 FIFA World Cup. Guy could not return to Italy after the WC.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by jonnieoneng: 7:23am On Feb 09
RickyJesus:
They can't do nada to homeboy.

Will you accept this your Comment, if Nwabili we're your blood brother?

My brother Stanley Nwabili, there's fire on the Mountain o, run run run for your life!
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:24am On Feb 09
jonnieoneng:

If I were Nwabili, he should take those threats seriously o. The same South Africans who Murdered Lucky Dube; who is one of the best Reggae Artists ever to have lived after the Legend Bob Marley, over the pretext that they thought he was a Nigerian!

I am sure that a lucrative European Contract is waiting for Stanley Nwabili after this tournament. He should just take his chances in Europe abeggi!

Dumb arse , Lucky Dube wasnt murderd by South Africans, he was murdered by immigrants who thought he was a Nigerian drug dealer they were targetting . The dirty pigs are in prison as we speak with that Nigerian drug lord who was later traced and busted.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by anslemarinze52(m): 7:27am On Feb 09
This is a marketing strategy by him or he's associate to push him to a greater heights if you understand. He may receive little or No threats at all but it's a chance he wants to use to play at Europe.

Any European club comes knocking he won't think twice.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by wizelink(m): 7:27am On Feb 09
Leave south Africans. They are just making unnecessary noise. Let them carry out their threats. Nwabali go on and win the trophy for Naija. That's all that matters now.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by 1Alex: 7:28am On Feb 09
Bahamas95:
Stup!d South Africans, those people are competing with the devil when it comes to wickedness.

Even with free visa I don't fancy traveling to SA, I can't live in a country where I will be surrounded by toxic people.

Foreigners move freely in Nigeria but they won't allow us breathe whenever we travel out, they're always intimidated whenever a Nigerian is beside them.
in Nigeria we even hardly know who is a foreigner. Once you are black like us, we be one. But this people are so jobless that they have the time to know people who are not one of them.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Rostikol: 7:37am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Truth hurts bytch grin. Where else is this nonsense reported. They are preying on low IQ Nigerians for traffic grin. Soon this will be their bate" Super eagles goalkeeper claims he is not from Igboland , and Rivers people arent Igbos" grin. And dumbasses will flock here to cry grin

You talk too much.

You're clearly not getting any.

I could introduce you to a nice gentleman if it's so dry between your legs.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:37am On Feb 09
Germi9:
Blessing in disguise

That's what Nigerian media think they are doing for him.....lets hope it won't backfire on the poor guy.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 7:39am On Feb 09
God1000:
These people are not civilized at all

Lol, you don't know SA'S my neighbours don't greet me again after the Afcon match, one Zimbabwean guy that went to the tavern to watch the match celebrated the first penalty given to the Super Eagles, the South Africans there poured a glass of beer on him and they nearly beat him up, what saved him is that he speaks Zulu fluently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:39am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Dumb arse , Lucky Dube wasnt murderd by South Africans, he was murdered by immigrants who thought he was a Nigerian drug dealer they were targetting . The dirty pigs are in prison as we speak with that Nigerian drug lord who was later traced and busted.

What is this Xenophobic bitch from SA doing here? You can see how she’s spamming this tread.

Please mod should do the needful. We don’t need any South African in here until we are sure of the treats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2018 World Cup : Iran Becomes The First World Cup Team To Arrive In Russia / NPFL Table As At Today 10-09-2016 / Pochettino: PSG Fans Booing Messi Is 'Unbelievable'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.