Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back (32620 Views)

BREAKING: ‘don’t Come Back’ – South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper, N / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by phemmie06(m): 6:44am On Feb 09
They should calm down and not be in a rush, he will soon leave them but na Chippa I pity

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by jimoholuyemi3(m): 6:44am On Feb 09
These South Africans I thought they're more advanced in football than Nigeria but I think that was only in books but in actual facts Nigeria is much more matured than them why threatening a guy for carrying out his duty
Abi na Nwabali say make your players throwaway their chances
What they're only good at is Xenophobic yeye people little wonder why they're insecure about Nigerian in their country lazy ass dede

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Vinnie2000(m): 6:45am On Feb 09
Bahamas95:
Stup!d South Africans, those people are competing with the devil when it comes to wickedness.

Even with free visa I don't fancy traveling to SA, I can't live in a country where I will be surrounded by toxic people.

Foreigners move freely in Nigeria but they won't allow us breathe whenever we travel out, they're always intimidated whenever a Nigerian is beside them.

Ogbeni, If you have Opportunity to go South Africa, better go o. undecided

@Least, you no go buy for I liter of fuel for N650 and with their Steady Electricity supply, you can make ur Business thrive easily. smiley

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Tambari1974(m): 6:45am On Feb 09
Too bad to hear such threat from fans of SA

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by jimoholuyemi3(m): 6:46am On Feb 09
SenatePresdo:
That's good of them.

Nigeria should also threaten SA players not to come back.. oh! Nigerian league is trash, Southies wouldn't be here in their numbers if at all any of them plays here.

Foolish country dragging rubbish with SA that is 50 years ahead of them.

Shameless country and shameless generation.

Many people didn't even have light to watch the match, some where standing at a beer parlor joint to watch the match, but got the audacity to troll South who are miles better than them.

Both the educated and uneducated Nigerians are hopelessly shameless.

Only a very few has shame in this country.

Your stupidity is out of these world

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by aljharem(m): 6:46am On Feb 09
If anything happens to Nwabali, Nigeria should return fire for fire angry nobody has monopoly of violence angry

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by aidoko1: 6:47am On Feb 09
Souther news. We na Westside. Tupac crewe

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by JayPeeOham: 6:48am On Feb 09
I am still wondering why I have not seen anyone from SA in Nigeria
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Breastfeed: 6:48am On Feb 09
They're not serious, I pray he get a very good team in Europe sef.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Mexyz(m): 6:48am On Feb 09
SenatePresdo:
That's good of them.

Nigeria should also threaten SA players not to come back.. oh! Nigerian league is trash, Southies wouldn't be here in their numbers if at all any of them plays here.

Many people didn't even have light to watch the match, some where standing at a beer parlor joint to watch the match, but got the audacity to troll South who are miles better than them.

Uncle wey Mumu
What's the relationship between the rubbish you just typed now and the thread?
Frustration wan wound you, Pele o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:49am On Feb 09
Bahamas95:
Stup!d South Africans, those people are competing with the devil when it comes to wickedness.

Even with free visa I don't fancy traveling to SA, I can't live in a country where I will be surrounded by toxic people.

Foreigners move freely in Nigeria but they won't allow us breathe whenever we travel out, they're always intimidated whenever a Nigerian is beside them.

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:50am On Feb 09
God1000:
These people are not civilized at all

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Geovanni412(m): 6:50am On Feb 09
SenatePresdo:
That's good of them.

With your wonderful league and electricity, how many players have you produced that can be described as world class over the last twenty years?

Name one...

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:50am On Feb 09
RickyJesus:
They can't do nada to homeboy.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:51am On Feb 09
nony43:
Chippa United can not afford to lose him.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:52am On Feb 09
Richtaiwo:
If this is true, then I must admit South Africans are truly barbarians. So they expect the goalkeeper to play below his standard because South Africa is playing against his country home? South Africans are just behaving like some crude animals who always attack anyone not in support of their presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by SenatePresdo(m): 6:53am On Feb 09
Mexyz:

Uncle wey Mumu
What's the relationship between the rubbish you just typed now and the thread?
Frustration wan wound you, Pele o

Normally i don't expect sense from senseless person.

What do you know?
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by tnerro1(m): 6:53am On Feb 09
Told u those muderfvckers are not good people 😡
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by highchief1: 6:54am On Feb 09
atiku4President:
South Africans are undoubtedly despicable. One country I have never considered visiting, don't even remember it's a country that truly exist.
South Africa is finer and sweeter than almost all the countries u have visted sha.thats if u have ever left Nigeria.They have may toxic traits.but go and find out,people from Australia,America and Canada go for vacation in South Africa.e get wetin God take bless them.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:55am On Feb 09
MikoB:
Nwabali has sold himself already, if he has a genuine threat to life that means he has every right to abandon his contract with the south african club, because I am sure one European club will sign him ASAP.

I hope you guys don't jinx this man's career with your propaganda. That's all I'll say ....pride goes before a fall they say grin. The man has been living large in South Africa for sometime, suddenly his life is in danger because of an Afcon win ? grin. Low IQ is a curse grin

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by SenatePresdo(m): 6:55am On Feb 09
Geovanni412:

With your wonderful league and electricity, how many players have you produced that can be described as world class over the last twenty years?

Name one...

The ones Nigeria has as world class, how has it improved our electricity generation? Of what benefit has it been to us?

If PSG or Chelsea signs osimehn, go and do Thanksgiving in your church because God has done something wonderful in your life.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:56am On Feb 09
ovie8200:
South Africa is a fucki.n coward country. For common soccer they loss, they are threatening someone's life. SA need to be suspended for amount years because their stupidity is too much. Africa has over 50 countries and you don't see other countries atacking other countries citizens. SA shouldn't have be free from their white master. They deserves to be suffer. Nonsense dey smell.

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ruggedtimi(m): 6:57am On Feb 09
Chippa united bosses cant wait to recieve the least £5m for nwabali.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:57am On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

South Africans are Petty Sha. undecided

See how they are Forming Rambo. shocked

In the days of General Sani Abacha, can they talk about Nigeria like this angry

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Kinzo0917(m): 6:57am On Feb 09
Bahamas95:

This south Africans are damn so stupid

Do they expect nwabali to just allow dem to score whenever a shot is played towards goal, or he shouldn't have dived during the penalty shoot out?

This guys behave like those illiterate abokis from d Northern part of Nigeria 🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:58am On Feb 09
atiku4President:
South Africans are undoubtedly despicable. One country I have never considered visiting, don't even remember it's a country that truly exist.

Yet you're foaming over a country you could care- less about grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 6:59am On Feb 09
jimoholuyemi3:
These South Africans I thought they're more advanced in football than Nigeria but I think that was only in books but in actual facts Nigeria is much more matured than them why threatening a guy for carrying out his duty
Abi na Nwabali say make your players throwaway their chances
What they're only good at is Xenophobic yeye people little wonder why they're insecure about Nigerian in their country lazy ass dede

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Tradepunter2: 7:01am On Feb 09
SenatePresdo:
That's good of them.

You are really a useless thing....... Ode
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Maj196(m): 7:02am On Feb 09
Black South Africans are a fvcking pieces of shiit
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Tradepunter2: 7:03am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

STFU

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 7:03am On Feb 09
Tambari1974:
Too bad to hear such threat from fans of SA

LMFAO. Soon the very fake news agency will claim that the goalkeeper said " I'm not Igbo,there's no Igboland in Rivers state " grin just to cause controversy for the guy. They think they're selling or hyping him but will do more damage for his image. This lie was unnecessary.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Adrian9(m): 7:03am On Feb 09
Xenophobia republic. No go o. We no do them anything Dem dey Kii us, no be now wey we pierce dagger through their heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NPFL Table As At Today 10-09-2016 / Super Eagles Stars Send Christmas Wishes / Tokyo2020: Marcell Jacobs Wins 100m Final, Thompson-Herah Sets New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.