Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back (32618 Views)

BREAKING: β€˜don’t Come Back’ – South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper, N / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ufotunang: 11:05am On Feb 09
MikoB:
Nwabali has sold himself already, if he has a genuine threat to life that means he has every right to abandon his contract with the south african club, because I am sure one European club will sign him ASAP.
f....or at least enyimba fc will sign him πŸ™„
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by ufotunang: 11:06am On Feb 09
He should not worry....Rivers United will sign him πŸ™„
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Totalrecovery: 11:38am On Feb 09
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 11:51am On Feb 09
IronGalaxy:
Good question

LMFAO. South Africa is so bad, but the same migrants fly over or pass over 50 countries to come and live with xenophobic people grin. The joke is on them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 11:55am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

LMFAO grin grin. Ridiculous comeback.

1. You work harder in which sector of the economy? grin
2. They say over-familiarity breeds contempt . Why are Nigerians and other black foreigners who are doing formal work in South Africa not complaining of this supposed hate? grin. You have Doctors, Professors , footballers etc . These are people who should be called hardworkers, why aren't they crying victimisation like you living in poor neighbourhoods and dirty flats with prostitutes and destitutes? grin. You are victims of the poverty and bad choices you came with here.
3. Those Grants don't come from the government you slowpoke, those are our taxes grin. Government only collects , manages and disperses the money. The money makers are the people you envy; the teachers, police, nurses , Doctors, the engineers on our roads, the miners etc...while you sell Fong-kongs in street corners or spare-parts in run-down neighbourhoods . These are the people you never talk about because they're not on your level. Drunkards, prostitutes and junkies are your friends, girlfriends and neighbours and that's why you know more about them than the rest. You are victims of your own poor choices not us grin. Take ownership my Biafran peasant.
4. A Nigerian, and a Biafran is talking about cheap hoes? shocked shocked. Wonders shall never end. Aren't your women being fckd by dogs and elephants all over the world as entertainment for their white hosts? grin. Nigerian women are trafficked by their own men from Libya to Italy, from Germany to Ghana as prostitutes grin. Now this one wants to point fingers shocked.
5. Those Grants are the reasons our poor kids aren't professional beggars like yours. Yours are made to " work hard" even in baby factories, prostitution rings and cults. Get out of here you scoundrel. grin. Imagine this nonsense.
6. You aren't snatching phones in South Africa but you're filling-up our prisons cells for your hardwork***(scamming, kidnapping , drug trade etc) grin. No prison in the world is missing a Biafran inmate; from UAE to Congo grin. From USA to Afghanistan grin. You make up 50% of prisoners in all Nigerian prisons cheesy. You are beheading your fellow Biafrans for daring to go to work on Monday grin. Armed robbery , baby factories and the snatching of Fulani onions are your speciality grin

You are an immigrant in the so called hateful country now because your country is a total mess and your Biafran ass is seen as a nobody ; given quit notices from the North and shown pepper in Lagos by the Yorruba indegenes grin....but your dumb ass ran from all of that to SA to play the unity begging position grin. What a joke.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 11:56am On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. South Africa is so bad, but the same migrants fly over or pass over 50 countries to come and live with xenophobic people grin. The joke is on them. grin
There's a whole South African visa thread on this forum mind you...

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 11:58am On Feb 09
callmevirus:

If we're talking about people that are not civilised, then SA is on number spot in Africa. Inhumane in nature, lazy in nature. They worship white people but are quick to kill any black foreigner in there midst. Do you think I am lying? Then you're dreaming
This so funny because it describes your people to the tee! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 12:00pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

And it's not wrong of Nigerans to paint the whole SA as some wicked country ? grin

Drugging and trafficking the children of your fellow Africans who have welcomed you in their communities shows how evil that group is. Breaking the laws of any country should also never be taken lightly. And yes, taking the law into your own hands is wrong, but when the government doesn't act people will. True, not good for the image of the country, but no one can control the anger of any community.

Still on the image matter , Nigerians arent seen as criminals only in South Africa, but globally and that image affects even the innocent ones. So I guess we all have something to work on them , some even more than others grin.

As for violence against * fellow Africans * and * unity*....all I'll say is charity begins at home. Nigerians has the worst form of tribal and religious hate I've ever encountered among Africans. To the point that other tribes cannot be president of their own country because they are hated and suspected of wickedness by their own citizens.

Nah!...let's not go there my friend grin
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 12:08pm On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

Stop peddling Wrong information. undecided

CAF banned Nigeria due to Human Right abuse by Abacha., Particularly when hehanged Saro wiwa. embarassed

In the 1990's and early 2000's, South Africans feared and respected Nigeria heavily. sad smiley

πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 12:12pm On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

Stop peddling Wrong information. undecided

CAF banned Nigeria due to Human Right abuse by Abacha., Particularly when hehanged Saro wiwa. embarassed

In the 1990's and early 2000's, South Africans feared and respected Nigeria heavily. sad smiley
LOL..at no point was Nigeria great or feared..time to put that delusion behind you
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by geoworldedu: 12:17pm On Feb 09
PriceActionZ:
The guy will leave the club for them for better place soon and the club will cash out seriously.

I wonder what they will do to chippa united chairman that has been source of his encouragements.

No one even noticed a SA guy that was spamming NL SA-Nigeria match thread that day, saying people dont know anything, that south african will requalize at the 84th/86th minutes. Even when people kept shouting him down, he kept on spamming, eventually it came to pass around that minute.
I think we can see their gameplan and conspiracy theories against Nigeria. I dont know what he saw, but there were more to it, not just guesing. Who knows he might be part of those that had plan B to frustrate nigerians and nigerias players through the ref.

Remember, current CAF chairman is from SA. But eventually they were all dissapointed. I dont trust them at all.
The referee made the right decision. Anybody can also predict scoring at 86/88 minutes. If you want to know how teams score in the last minutes, then carry a live game at 80 mins. Ask the score to remain like that till the end. You will in most cases lose your bet. Ivory Coast vs Mali was an example.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 12:24pm On Feb 09
Vinnie2000:

Mandela with his clout, respected Obasanjo like a Senior brother. smiley

In the Late 1970's when Obasanjo was Nigeria's head of state,
Nobody in the world knew Mandela. undecided

In the late 1980's, he was one of those who Helped you Guys break the chains of Apartheid.

This is why Mandela Respected him and South Africans respected Nigeria in the late 1990's and 2000's. smiley

This your Generation of South Africans are IGNORANT of these things. sad

Typical over-exageration mindset .....a disorder that seems to be a national problem over there grin.

1. Mandela respected all heads of states who supported his release including those who were dictators in their own nations.
2. LMFAO. From the days of the Revonia trial , Mandela's name was always used in conjunction with the Apartheid struggle. So how would the world be talking and fighting over the apartheid struggle in South Africa and yet not know who he was? grin. They were writing articles about his wife and protesting all over the world for the release of a man they knew nothing about? grin. I'm guessing the voice of Obasanjo got them all to realise this prisoner's identity? grin grin. No one says the Nigerian state didn't support us but don't exaggerate the extent and impact .
3. There's no ignorance in SA as to who helped us...but there were varrying degrees of the assistance and involvement. You can't talk when Zambia and Tanzania haven't talked. You cannot talk before the Cubans ,Angolans etc . These are some of the countries who actually hosted a sizeable number of SA fighters and some even went further with arming and training.

So no my friend, your generation of Nigerians are the ignorant ones here . Your narcissistic tendencies know no bounds though , so we aren't surprised. You always want to play the bride in every wedding and the chief -mourner in every funeral grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 12:26pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Typical over-exageration mindset .....a disorder that seems to be a national problem over there grin.

1. Mandela respected all heads of states who supported his release including those who were dictators in their own nations.
2. LMFAO. From the days of Revonia trial , Mandela's name was always used in conjunction with the Apartheid struggle. So how would the world be talking and fighting over the apartheid struggle in South Africa and yet not know who he was? grin. They were writing articles about his wife and protesting all over the world for the release of a man they knew nothing about? grin. I'm guessing the voice of Obasanjo got them all to realise this prisoner? grin grin. No one says the Nigerian state didn't support us but don't exaggerate the extent and impact .
3. There's no ignorance in SA as to who helped us...but there were varrying degrees of the assistance and involvement. You can't talk when Zambia and Tanzania haven't talked. You cannot talk before the Cubans ,Angolans . These are some of the countries who actually hosted a sizeable number of SA fighters and some even went further with arming and training.

So no my friend, your generation of Nigerians are the ignorant ones here . Your narcissistic tendencies know no bounds though , so we aren't surprised. You always want to play the widow in every wedding and the chief mourner in every funeral grin
This describes them to the TEE!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by tishbite43: 12:34pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

2. LMFAO. From the days of the Revonia trial , Mandela's name was always used in conjunction with the Apartheid struggle. So how would the world be talking and fighting over the apartheid struggle in South Africa and yet not know who he was? grin. They were writing articles about his wife and protesting all over the world for the release of a man they knew nothing about? grin. I'm guessing the voice of Obasanjo got them all to realise this prisoner's identity? grin grin. No one says the Nigerian state didn't support us but don't exaggerate the extent and impact .
3. There's no ignorance in SA as to who helped us...but there were varrying degrees of the assistance and involvement. You can't talk when Zambia and Tanzania haven't talked. You cannot talk before the Cubans ,Angolans . These are some of the countries who actually hosted a sizeable number of SA fighters and some even went further with arming and training.

So no my friend, your generation of Nigerians are the ignorant ones here . Your narcissistic tendencies know no bounds though , so we aren't surprised. You always want to play the bride in every wedding and the chief -mourner in every funeral grin
Xenophobic clown
So Zambia and Tanzania did more than Nigeria
A clown who don't know that Mandela hid in Nigeria for six months
Sometimes the stupidity of you lots makes me to wonder whether Mandela was a South African
He's too refined to be associated with you lots
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 12:35pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

They're evil in their hearts

Not nearly as evil as the Ugm and IPOB fighters who ran you out Biafra (for trying to sell spare-parts on a Monday )into Lagos ,and the Lagosians who chased you out of their land into South Africa grin grin. I wonder why you're always the victim grin. Some self-reflection is needed here flatt-yyyyyy grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 12:42pm On Feb 09
tishbite43:

Xenophobic clown
So Zambia and Tanzania did more than Nigeria
A clown who don't know that Mandela hid in Nigeria for six months
Sometimes the stupidity of you lots makes me to wonder whether Mandela was a South African
He's too refined to be associated with you lots

LMFAO. Mandela is a reflection of many South Africans and so are the rest of SA leaders ( bad and good) the same way all your leaders from the dictators to the drug barons are a reflection of who you are grin grin grin.

Mandela never lived anywhere outside of South Africa, that is a lie found only in Nigerian blogs and fake history books grin grin. Which speaks volumes . I hear one of your governors even hid him under his bed when the South African soldiers came looking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. And I hear even students in your schools donated money to feed us and you also donated your rags to clothe us grin grin.

Nigerian leaders are wicked oooo grin.

How do you even try to compare yourselves to Zambians and Tanzanians who gave us land to farm and train ? shocked grin. Close to 300 000 SA fighters were living in the bushes of the countries mentioned , and you want to talk ? grin grin. Wickedness! grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by donmik: 1:10pm On Feb 09
Na today e start?

When the giant of Africa has wasted its chances and now ends up having its citizens seeking greener pasture in hostile S.A, that's what is possible to come by.

Just hope the presidency will hear this
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 1:13pm On Feb 09
temmyejo:
You're not accurate in your analysis sir. Nigerians at home are still hurt by the xenophobic killings which occurred in your dear country for two reasons: (1) A lot of Nigerians paid the ultimate price while fighting for the ANC and the wounds of their losses haven't healed because most were not brought home for traditional burial rites. (2) Decades later your people came with machetes murdering entire families and a significant number of breadwinners. Do you think people whose families you killed and whose businesses you have destroyed would be happy? I am convinced by your opinion that HUMANITY DOES NOT EXIST IN SOUTH AFRICA. Thanks for keeping everyday Nigerians up to date about how you really think of us, we will work on making HOME really HOME.

1. What xenophobic killings, where and how many Nigerians were killed in South Africa? grin. You people just love feeling jilted, its weird. Last time I checked the so called xenophobic attacks happened in informal settlements and Nigerians don't live there . So how did they get involved? grin grin
2. You paid what ultimate price ? grin. You never fought for the ANC , the ANC and other political parties fought for themselves , but they were supported by the outside world including the Nigerian state. There's a big difference here my dear, don't confuse the two. And when you help someone , you don't help them so that you can abuse them and their house , you do it to build relations. We are not supporting Palestinians so that one day our useless thugs could invade their country and expect no blacklash for the Palestinians of that day.
3. If any Nigerian dies in South Africa, is it not the duty of the family and his country to repatriate his remains ?. That's what we do in South Africa when one of our citizens dies in another country, because the host country never signed any deal with us to repatriate the corpses of our citizens.
4. Your loser sons are lying to you once things don't work out for them here, claiming their businesses are destroyed by South Africans grin. What businesses? grin. If truly Nigerians were the employers of labour they claim to be to you , don't you think we would be in support of them staying here and building the economy with us ? Common sense is far from you; only emotional blackmail and lies feel your hearts and souls, no wonder you're not trusted anywhere you find yourselves.

And yes fix your home and we will do the same to ours. Don't try that helpless Nigerian victim tactic with me , I'm well schooled in your * poor us* victim standing. IT WON'T WORK! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 1:21pm On Feb 09
Rostikol:

You talk too much.

You're clearly not getting any.

I could introduce you to a nice gentleman if it's so dry between your legs.

LMFAO. No thanks. That gentleman must save himself, or I might be tempted to xenophe him when I get the urge grin.....I can't control my thirst for Nigerian blood ...I drink and spill it every now and then when I'm bored grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by tishbite43: 1:36pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Mandela is a reflection of many South Africans and so are the rest of SA leaders ( bad and good) the same way all your leaders from the dictators to the drug barons are a reflection of who you are grin grin grin.

Mandela never lived anywhere outside of South Africa, that is a lie found only in Nigerian blogs and fake history books grin grin. Which speaks volumes . I hear one of your governors even hid him under his bed when the South African soldiers came looking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. And I hear even students in your schools donated money to feed us and you also donated your rags to clothe us grin grin.

Nigerian leaders are wicked oooo grin.

How do you even try to compare yourselves to Zambians and Tanzanians who gave us land to farm and train ? shocked grin. Close to 300 000 SA fighters were living in the bushes of the countries mentioned , and you want to talk ? grin grin. Wickedness! grin
Keep playing the ostrich
You don't even know the man, Nelson Mandela
Shame
Obasanjo in the 70s seized British and European concerns domiciled in Nigeria because of apartheid
I don't want to talk about the millions spent
I don't want to talk about Achebe, Soyinka and rest
The good thing is that Mandela acknowledged all these on writing
You can keep revising history
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

LMFAO grin grin. Ridiculous comeback.

1. You work harder in which sector of the economy? grin
2. They say over-familiarity breeds contempt . Why are Nigerians and other black foreigners who are doing formal work in South Africa not complaining of this supposed hate? grin. You have Doctors, Professors , footballers etc . These are people who should be called hardworkers, why aren't they crying victimisation like you living in poor neighbourhoods and dirty flats with prostitutes and destitutes? grin. You are victims of the poverty and bad choices you came with here.
3. Those Grants don't come from the government you slowpoke, those are our taxes grin. Government only collects , manages and disperses the money. The money makers are the people you envy; the teachers, police, nurses , Doctors, the engineers on our roads, the miners etc...while you sell Fong-kongs in street corners or spare-parts in run-down neighbourhoods . These are the people you never talk about because they're not on your level. Drunkards, prostitutes and junkies are your friends, girlfriends and neighbours and that's why you know more about them than the rest. You are victims of your own poor choices not us grin. Take ownership my Biafran peasant.
4. A Nigerian, and a Biafran is talking about cheap hoes? shocked shocked. Wonders shall never end. Aren't your women being fckd by dogs and elephants all over the world as entertainment for their white hosts? grin. Nigerian women are trafficked by their own men from Libya to Italy, from Germany to Ghana as prostitutes grin. Now this one wants to point fingers shocked.
5. Those Grants are the reasons our poor kids aren't professional beggars like yours. Yours are made to " work hard" even in baby factories, prostitution rings and cults. Get out of here you scoundrel. grin. Imagine this nonsense.
6. You aren't snatching phones in South Africa but you're filling-up our prisons cells for your hardwork***(scamming, kidnapping , drug trade etc) grin. No prison in the world is missing a Biafran inmate; from UAE to Congo grin. From USA to Afghanistan grin. You make up 50% of prisoners in all Nigerian prisons cheesy. You are beheading your fellow Biafrans for daring to go to work on Monday grin. Armed robbery , baby factories and the snatching of Fulani onions are your speciality grin

You are an immigrant in the so called hateful country now because your country is a total mess and your Biafran ass is seen as a nobody ; given quit notices from the North and shown pepper in Lagos by the Yorruba indegenes grin....but your dumb ass ran from all of that to SA to play the unity begging position grin. What a joke.

I read everything you, I won't keep replying you because I see you're jobless and I have something useful to do with my life. Lmao I now remember the SPAR girl who was playing with her kitten that's what you guys are known for, anyways God bless the land of South Africa
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09
IronGalaxy:
This so funny because it describes your people to the tee! grin grin grin grin

One of the nyaope boys has spoken
Ita go get a job

God bless the land of South Africa
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by PriceActionZ: 1:46pm On Feb 09
geoworldedu:

The referee made the right decision. Anybody can also predict scoring at 86/88 minutes. If you want to know how teams score in the last minutes, then carry a live game at 80 mins. Ask the score to remain like that till the end. You will in most cases lose your bet. Ivory Coast vs Mali was an example.
Well i dont do betting though, but it sounds so weird. Yeah, clear penalty.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by PriceActionZ: 1:47pm On Feb 09
Elxandre:

But it was a clear penalty?
clearly, it was just weird.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 1:47pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

One of the nyaope boys has spoken
Ita go get a job

God bless the land of South Africa
And one of the bayelsa ritualists has responded grin grin grin

Who's mama's head are you cooking today?
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09
IronGalaxy:
And one of the bayelsa ritualists has responded grin grin grin

Who's mama's head are you cooking today?

Your mama's head but am not from bayelsa you're not far from what I called you (nyaope boy) Nda Nda is not good for young boys like you
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 1:56pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

Your mama's head but am not from bayelsa you're not far from what I called you (nyaope boy) Nda Nda is not good for young boys like you
Don't care where you from ritualist, all I know is you share savagery

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by temmyejo: 1:57pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

1. What xenophobic killings, where and how many Nigerians were killed in South Africa? grin. You people just love feeling jilted, its weird. Last time I checked the so called xenophobic attacks happened in informal settlements and Nigerians don't live there . So how did they get involved? grin grin
2. You paid what ultimate price ? grin. You never fought for the ANC , the ANC and other political parties fought for themselves , but they were supported by the outside world including the Nigerian state. There's a big difference here my dear, don't confuse the two. And when you help someone , you don't help them so that you can abuse them and their house , you do it to build relations. We are not supporting Palestinians so that one day our useless thugs could invade their country and expect no blacklash for the Palestinians of that day.
3. If any Nigerian dies in South Africa, is it not the duty of the family and his country to repatriate his remains ?. That's what we do in South Africa when one of our citizens dies in another country, because the host country never signed any deal with us to repatriate the corpses of our citizens.
4. Your loser sons are lying to you once things don't work out for them here, claiming their businesses are destroyed by South Africans grin. What businesses? grin. If truly Nigerians were the employers of labour they claim to be to you , don't you think we would be in support of them staying here and building the economy with us ? Common sense is far from you; only emotional blackmail and lies feel your hearts and souls, no wonder you're not trusted anywhere you find yourselves.

And yes fix your home and we will do the same to ours. Don't try that helpless Nigerian victim tactic with me , I'm well schooled in your * poor us* victim standing. IT WON'T WORK! grin
I will not argue with you but is it right to repay our anti-aparthied struggles with killings?? Do your research on Mandela's connection to the Neo-Black movement and argue with your keyboard. https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/xenophobic-attacks-of-nigerians-in-south-africa/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=17074833775455&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2019%2F09%2Fxenophobic-attacks-of-nigerians-in-south-africa%2F
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09
IronGalaxy:
Don't care where you from ritualist, all I know is you share savagery

We are all busy working to earn living but you're here trolling people, where are you? I can buy you R50 bag and black label because that's all you need
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 2:05pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

We are all busy working to earn living but you're here trolling people, where are you? I can buy you R50 bag and black label because that's all you need
Where am I? I'm at a better place than yours for sure! A better place with better amenities you can only dream of. Thank God I'm from Mzansi Afrika cool
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09
IronGalaxy:
Where am I? I'm at a better place than yours for sure! A better place with better amenities you can only dream of. Thank God I'm from Mzansi Afrika cool

I know you're a slave in paradise, I'm here in Mzansi too. I live larger than you buhti
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 2:11pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

I know you're a slave in paradise, I'm here in Mzansi too. I live larger than you buhti
Hahaha. Slaves flee their countries with capsizing boats bhuti

Hint hint cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pochettino: PSG Fans Booing Messi Is 'Unbelievable' / NPFL Table As At Today 10-09-2016 / Super Eagles Stars Send Christmas Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.