Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back (32600 Views)

BREAKING: ‘don’t Come Back’ – South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper, N / AFCON: South African Official, Clayson Monyela Accused Of Xenophobic Comment / AFCON: South Africa Slams Nigeria For Football Safety Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09
IronGalaxy:
Hahaha. Slaves flee their countries with capsizing boats bhuti

Hint hint cool

You see! You can't come to SA with a boat from Nigeria the giant of Africa, I know that you haven't entered a plane before, you jump R17 taxi everyday

Uthando Iron galaxy
I love you bro
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

I read everything you, I won't keep replying you because I see you're jobless and I have something useful to do with my life. Lmao I now remember the SPAR girl who was playing with her kitten that's what you guys are known for, anyways God bless the land of South Africa

LMFAO. Cry some more rejected Biafran Nkpuru Mmiri addict grin. Stop lying , you were poor and jobless in Nigeria before your family sold their last plot of land to bring you here grin...you're still poor even now....that's why you live with societal rejects ; prostitutes, junkies and drunkards grin. You wasted your parent's only hope to come here and be used as a drug-runner by flatttyy syndicates cheesy grin. No wonder it pains you to seeing South Africans driving past your corner to their various jobs and businesses grin grin. The only" business "you will ever run here is a front * drug money washing business * grin; salon in a dirty neighbourhood or a stolen gold necklace shop or an internet cafe grin , while living in a dirty 2 bedroom flat with 30 other men grin grin......and ofcourse your neignours are the type of SA who play with their kitties grin. You attract what you are cheesy. South Africans in Nigeria live in Lekki and Banana Island, and you will never ever even walk there grin. Poor, frustrated desperado feeling funky grin. Go back to your corner boy in your 3 qauter shorts, oversized vest and sandals grin....that is what baby factory products are born to do grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 2:22pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

You see! You can't come to SA with a boat from Nigeria the giant of Africa, I know that you haven't entered a plane before, you jump R17 taxi everyday

Uthando Iron galaxy
I love you bro
slaves flee Nigeria and capsize on the Mediterranean with Boats, that's what desperation and slave-like conditions do to starving people. And oh I regularly take a plane to Durban, I have relatives over there, it's really not a flex you think it is

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by lorhema(f): 2:25pm On Feb 09
nony43:
Chippa United can not afford to lose him.

They can lose him if the price is right.

I hope he doesn't go back to South Africa. He could be killed.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by tvafrique: 2:33pm On Feb 09
Nigerian Inventor Competes With Elon Musk, Designs Driverless Fleet Of Cars

Introducing Frederick Akphoghene, the visionary behind the groundbreaking innovation of the first-ever fleet of self-driving pods owned by a Black entrepreneur.

JéGO Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Miami, FL, is a community-oriented autonomous vehicle manufacturer that commenced operations in 2021 with a mission to empower small businesses. At the heart of JéGO's ethos is the utilization of driverless technology to bridge services, products, and providers with their communities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUQ096omGgo

Read full details at
https://tvafriquenetworks.com/video/driverlesspods/
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 2:34pm On Feb 09
tishbite43:

Keep playing the ostrich
You don't even know the man, Nelson Mandela
Shame
Obasanjo in the 70s seized British and European concerns domiciled in Nigeria because of apartheid
I don't want to talk about the millions spent
I don't want to talk about Achebe, Soyinka and rest
The good thing is that Mandela acknowledged all these on writing
You can keep revising history
😂😂😂😂😂😂

LMFAO. Buddy you're the one is desperately trying to revise our history, don't get it twisted grin.

1. Mandela never lived anywhere else besides SA, the only person who is well known who lived there for a while was Thabo Mbeki before moving to London.

2. Obasanjo like any other Nigerian leader seized those businesses for his own interests hiding behind apartheid grin. But your docile brains can never be able to put that together because you badly want relevance in our history grin.
3. You mean the 60 billion dollars you never had? grin grin. Your leaders were looting your common wealth while scamming you with apartheid stories grin. We never recieved a kobo of that, visit Swiss banks and you might get your answer as to where all your money went to grin grin
4. What did Sonyika and Achebe do that wasnt done by thousands of people around the world with influential names ? grin. Did they feed us too? grin
5. Mandela acknowledged every part of the world that assisted but emphasised and glorified the nations I mentioned for a reason. grin. You are just upset that your leaders scammed you as they continue to do till today grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

I know you're a slave in paradise, I'm here in Mzansi too. I live larger than you buhti

LMFAO. Nkpuru Mmiri addict you fled your under-developed red mud state (with terrorist Ipob) by night with a Ghana must go bag to Lagos grin grin. You left your slave parents to be beaten every monday by hungry , lazy Nkpuru Mmiri addicts , now you want to claim rich because you live in a two bedroom flat with 40 other Ipob fighters in a broken down neighbourhood filled with thugs and prostitutes? grin grin grin. You play too much. We know your kind buddy. I hope you're not from Ozubulu grin...or else they will gun you down when you go home grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 2:54pm On Feb 09
lorhema:

They can lose him if the price is right.

I hope he doesn't go back to South Africa. He could be killed.

He stands a bigger chance of being killed and kidnapped in Nigeria than in South Africa, Mikel Obi should have known better than to leave his family with such hungry desparados grin. And no one is even talking about this overhyped goalkeeper in South Africa. We have better things to focus on than resent our employee. We helped the boy when he was hungry and desperate and he is grateful, and we wish him well. I don't know why hungry, jobless Nigerians are desperate to make him stink. I just hope your husbands won't kidnap his family now that you know where they live grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Lionessza6(f): 3:00pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

Uthando Iron galaxy
I love you bro
A disgraceful giant you mean? grin. Look at this wretched rat bragging about riding a plane , was it your first time when you came here? grin grin
Can you even afford a taxi now after wasting all your money on a visa and flight to come here as a fake tourist? grin. And those taxis are clean and new, not the rubbish dirty old danfos and okadas you ride when you're in your backward poor country grin grin. Imagine a 7th worlder dissing the best transportation system in Africa grin. We know you never saw a Toyota quantum till you got here..... grin.

Compare grin grin grin;

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by iamtardey: 4:22pm On Feb 09
😂… put a suck on bitches
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

A disgraceful giant you mean? grin. Look at this wretched rat bragging about riding a plane , was it your first time when you came here? grin grin
Can you even afford a taxi now after wasting all your money on a visa and flight to come here as a fake tourist? grin. And those taxis are clean and new, not the rubbish dirty old danfos and okadas you ride when you're in your backward poor country grin grin. Imagine a 7th worlder dissing the best transportation system in Africa grin. We know you never saw a Toyota quantum till you got here..... grin.

Compare grin grin grin;

In all you wrote you never mentioned the Spar lady that is trending playing with her kitten

I guess she's your partner in crime? I don't have your time Mazala.
You can have my number and come over, I'll buy you 6 packs of savanna and Bleep you till the day break and I will Uber for you ousi

I love SA
God bless the land of South Africa
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09
IronGalaxy:
slaves flee Nigeria and capsize on the Mediterranean with Boats, that's what desperation and slave-like conditions do to starving people. And oh I regularly take a plane to Durban, I have relatives over there, it's really not a flex you think it is

Iron galaxy my gee, we know you're lying here, you haven't entered a flight to Durban before, thanks to greyhound and intercape, we can meet up for a drink, I live in Midrand Gauteng
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by blueghost(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09
Please does any know any South african Forum? it is time to take the Gospel to them smiley
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 6:38pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

Iron galaxy my gee, we know you're lying here, you haven't entered a flight to Durban before, thanks to greyhound and intercape, we can meet up for a drink, I live in Midrand Gauteng

Atleast we can travel safely and comfortably in those luxury buses across the country grin. Can Nigerians move freely from one state to the other without being harrassed by soldiers or kidnapped by bandits ? grin. Cursed country, no wonder you chose xenophobia over tribalism, religious hate, banditry, government , incompetence and under-development grin.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 6:40pm On Feb 09
blueghost:
Please does any know any South african Forum? it is time to take the Gospel to them smiley
You have South Africans here, how about you practice on us before graduating to something that will leave you in tears grin grin
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 6:52pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

In all you wrote you never mentioned the Spar lady that is trending playing with her kitten

I guess she's your partner in crime? I don't have your time Mazala.
You can have my number and come over, I'll buy you 6 packs of savanna and Bleep you till the day break and I will Uber for you ousi

I love SA
God bless the land of South Africa

Like I said , abnormal people are what attracts your kind in South Africa, that's why you're always living or hanging around prostitute and drug infested area. grin. Lower-class humans attract one another.

LMFAO. When I used to live in Gaunteng used to passby the dirty little shops by Boulders in Midrand grin...I'm sure a tout like you is one of those funny looking humans who turned the place into semi-slum with dirty electronic shops and second-hand tyres all over the place grin. Everywhere you people are found...same story .....filth and slummish conditions follow you everywhere grin. Now I know why you're obsessed with taxis because those dirty looking shops were behind the taxi rank before grin and you probably live by the train station or near that flat by Mc Donald's that had garbage all over the place ....the place looked like Owerri grin grin.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 7:02pm On Feb 09
temmyejo:
I will not argue with you but is it right to repay our anti-aparthied struggles with killings?? Do your research on Mandela's connection to the Neo-Black movement and argue with your keyboard. https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/xenophobic-attacks-of-nigerians-in-south-africa/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=17074833775455&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2019%2F09%2Fxenophobic-attacks-of-nigerians-in-south-africa%2F

Mr......Mandela was connected with all sorts of movements around the world that's why he remained friendly with radicals all over the world....from Arafat to Castro.....From Gaddafi to Mugabe and civil rights leaders in the USA. That's why the man became an international icon.

What bloody killings are you talking about ? Do South Africans wake up every morning to start killing everyone they see on the roads ? grin.

If you want to know who is really killing your people in South Africa, go through the following articles and I have some more if you're interested grin. ....we are not your problem.......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-bemoan-cult-killings-among-citizens-in-south-africa/%3famp

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/02/nigerians-doing-illegal-businesses-are-behind-ongoing-killings-fellow-nigerians-south
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Shellsploit: 7:32pm On Feb 09
PriceActionZ:

No one even noticed a SA guy that was spamming NL SA-Nigeria match thread that day, saying people dont know anything, that south african will requalize at the 84th/86th minutes. Even when people kept shouting him down, he kept on spamming, eventually it came to pass around that minute.

Na that one still dey pain u shocked
I no be south africa abeg
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by callmevirus(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09
Imhereagain:

Like I said , abnormal people are what attracts your kind in South Africa, that's why you're always living or hanging around prostitute and drug infested area. grin. Lower-class humans attract one another.

LMFAO. When I used to live in Gaunteng used to passby the dirty little shops by Boulders in Midrand grin...I'm sure a tout like you is one of those funny looking humans who turned the place into semi-slum with dirty electronic shops and second-hand tyres all over the place grin. Everywhere you people are found...same story .....filth and slummish conditions follow you everywhere grin. Now I know why you're obsessed with taxis because those dirty looking shops were behind the taxi rank before grin and you probably live by the train station or near that flat by Mc Donald's that had garbage all over the place ....the place looked like Owerri grin grin.

You're empty I can't waste my energy on you. If you hear Midrand those it means that Midrand starts from boulders and end in McDonalds, Google stone wood estate opposite. Blue hills mall so you can see where I am staying, I can't waste my energy on someone who stays in kasi
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Kennyswag: 8:06pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Nkpuru Mmiri addict you fled your under-developed red mud state (with terrorist Ipob) by night with a Ghana must go bag to Lagos grin grin. You left your slave parents to be beaten every monday by hungry , lazy Nkpuru Mmiri addicts , now you want to claim rich because you live in a two bedroom flat with 40 other Ipob fighters in a broken down neighbourhood filled with thugs and prostitutes? grin grin grin. You play too much. We know your kind buddy. I hope you're not from Ozubulu grin...or else they will gun you down when you go home grin grin grin.
this girl are you a nigerian?

see as you finish that igbo boy grin grin grin
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Kennyswag: 8:25pm On Feb 09
searchlight:
Like south Africans like the Yorubas. Same thing South Africans are doing to Nigerians in their country is the same thing Yorubas are doing to Igbos in Lagos. If you ever supported the treatment of igbos in Lagos but condemning South Africans, then you are a big fool. You don't have a single sense. Most Yorubas are hypocrites.
majority of yorubas don't like igbos.
what part of that don't you get?
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09
callmevirus:

You're empty I can't waste my energy on you. If you hear Midrand those it means that Midrand starts from boulders and end in McDonalds, Google stone wood estate opposite. Blue hills mall so you can see where I am staying, I can't waste my energy on someone who stays in kasi

LMFAO. Buddy you can't scam me like that na, remember that image you took sometime ago of some South Africans walking near a train station? grin grin. There can never be any place like that near any estate in South Africa,especially Jozi grin. You said you took that image outside your home cheesy grin. So your home is definitely outside of a metro train station...which means you live in a run-down CBD as I expected grin. This is the case for 99.9% of your people in SA. From Durbsn point to Cape town Parklands to Gqeberha CBD to Sunnyside in Pretoria grin. Anyone can claim they live next to Greenstone mall and name a complex near it ....not because they live there....because they pass there regularly grin. I'm a prime example...I used to pass the Midrand CBD and see the Boulders area,not that that's the whole of Midrand silly. It's the only place I know your kind would be comfortable in grin. And no I don't live in Jozi, but I know every corner . Now tell me the number of complexes in that estate and atleast two of their names grin grin. What do you neighbours drive? Where do they work ? What office park is near you and how many companies are there ? grin grin
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Imhereagain(f): 8:57pm On Feb 09
Kennyswag:
this girl are you a nigerian?

see as you finish that igbo boy grin grin grin

grin grin
I'm not Nigerian but I know how to humble the online billionaires who are actually suffer -heads in reality grin.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Jeshurun90: 9:01pm On Feb 09
Those South African folks dey finish Nigerians wotowoto on this platform! shocked

1 Like

Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Prettygirl200(f): 9:27pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .
What's all this novel for? Do u have sense at all? All this HIV infested south Africans self, what brought u to this forum? Imagine 🤨🤨
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Prettygirl200(f): 9:29pm On Feb 09
Lionessza6:

Now this is getting really pathetic. It's like some Nigerians desperately want the "they are jealous and evil " line to stick grin. The Nigerian bloggers are all over the place coming out with stories that don't exist, this demonstrates a deep inferiority complex. Banters are normal but setting-up your own goal keeper is evil to the core. The man has been playing in the SA league for sometime, and he lives a nice life in SA and loves the place , but the lies concocted by his own people against the same nation that gave him a chance to shine when his own country had left him out to rot proves something about the society he comes from. It's like a section of the Nigerian population wants this man to lose his job and image as a humble goalkeeper to be seen as the typical
arrogant and repulsive Nigerian in South Africa. Unfortunately for them South Africans hold no ill-will against this man, he has been a model guest and did his job well, infact he might even be poached by the bigger and more developed clubs in SA if Mpengesi doesn't get a good offer overseas.

I said this yesterday, on this very forum that Nigerians like to project. Whatever it is that they call you , that's what they actually are, and whatever they say you feel towards them , those are their own feelings of you . Checkout their usual insults aimed at South africans; "Lazy" grin ,"slave" grin, "wicked" grin,"your women prefer us" grin , "you don't like other blacks " grin, " etc. Now take a deep look at everything I said and see if this doesn't not sound like Nigerians? cheesy.

There reasons why a lot of Nigerians felt like they won the trophy after winning against South Africa , and I hope all the deaths that occurred during this match won't be blamed on the South Africans who were nereby grin....as it seems like there is a desperate need among some citizens to feel victimised by South Africa. Even after emerging victorious some are still acting like they lost the match ; walking around bitter and angry this is not healthy guys grin. Cheer up and look forward to Sunday with healthy hearts this time grin...we wouldn't want Ivorians to take more of you to your early graves .
Alaye shup up, who be this one sef? Can you imagine? U just dey write epistle dey cover space? U well at all?
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Prettygirl200(f): 9:35pm On Feb 09
There's one useless south African lady that's crying and ranting under Nigerians mention, someone should pls tell her to carry her infested HIV guttered mouth out of this forum, we no wan contract AIDS. angry angry
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by temmyejo: 10:34pm On Feb 09
Imhereagain:

Mr......Mandela was connected with all sorts of movements around the world that's why he remained friendly with radicals all over the world....from Arafat to Castro.....From Gaddafi to Mugabe and civil rights leaders in the USA. That's why the man became an international icon.

What bloody killings are you talking about ? Do South Africans wake up every morning to start killing everyone they see on the roads ? grin.

If you want to know who is really killing your people in South Africa, go through the following articles and I have some more if you're interested grin. ....we are not your problem.......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-bemoan-cult-killings-among-citizens-in-south-africa/%3famp

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/02/nigerians-doing-illegal-businesses-are-behind-ongoing-killings-fellow-nigerians-south
Though the conversation started badly, I genuinely apologize for any negative emotions I must have sparked up in you. I did my homework and from the data I could analyse, I saw that our dirty politics has extended to targets in diaspora who have tendencies to expose information regarding corruption that could potentially land influential people in trouble. Know that honest and hardworking Nigerians are not rich enough to afford migration to countries where their currencies are of a higher value than ours, so we are caught up here in this entrapment and Nigerians you see in SA either inherited their wealth or stole it. A rare but probable exception would be someone who sold a family property to afford the fares and they often fall victims. I apologise once again brother and I hope we someday get it right.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by blueghost(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09
Imhereagain:

You have South Africans here, how about you practice on us before graduating to something that will leave you in tears grin grin
grin i said gospel why are you perplex already ?
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by Kennyswag: 5:03am On Feb 10
Imhereagain:

grin grin
I'm not Nigerian but I know how to humble the online billionaires who are actually suffer -heads in reality grin.
You mean igbos?

That is how they behave. Always bragging and claiming what they are not grin grin grin

Other tribes in Nigeria are tired of them.
Re: AFCON: South Africans Threaten Nwabali - Don't Come Back by IronGalaxy: 6:44am On Feb 10
callmevirus:

If you think I can't afford a plane ticket to another province you must think I come from the capital of poverty like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each / NPFL Table As At Today 10-09-2016 / Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.