Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them (5246 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by ronkebp(f): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
My dear, am sure you have learnt your lesson, thank God he is not a ritualist, if not that one na another tori!!!!
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by MrsChima1(f): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Mr. Bigg's need to fix their donut recipe. Just saying. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by freecocoa(f): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
r231:

then she is coming down here to warn the ladies like a good Samaritan

if you ever meet anybody dumber than you pls do not hesitate to sue the person ASAP
hahahahahahaha you won't kill me o
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by kokoye(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Trust me, Something prompted her to take the move, she didn't share that part with us.

Let me guess  . .or state the fact.

[list]
[li]He paid for her food[/li]
[li]He has a BlackBerry phone[/li]
[li]He promised to get her a BlackBerry phone[/li]
[/list]

and she is lying. The guy did a touchdown. front and back
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by r231(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
kokoye:

Let me guess  . .or state the fact.

[list]
[li]He paid for her food[/li]
[li]He has a BlackBerry phone[/li]
[li]He promised to get her a BlackBerry phone[/li]
[/list]

and she is lying. The guy did a touchdown. front and back

True grin

i wonder how old she is sef undecided
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by kokoye(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^

what has age got to do with naija babe wanting a BlackBurry?  grin

Go and check out those under-12 girls who live in the barracks - they are more experienced than Mrs. Chima  grin  grin
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by r231(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Go and check out those under-12 girls who live in the barracks - they are more experienced than Mrs. Chima  grin  grin

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by bekay911(f): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ma six yr old niece wise pass u. Dis is d reason y dude insult us on dis forum. Wer is babe ?
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by niggadee(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
@op that's sexual harassment get the police involve.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by r231(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
niggadee:

@op that's intimate harassment get the police involve.

she stays in naija not Birmingham cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by kokoye(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
niggadee:

@op that's intimate harassment get the police involve.

Are you freaking serious??

You think say na everybody dey oyinboland
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by MrsChima1(f): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
r231:

Lmao grin grin grin grin

That was funny? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

kokoye:

^^^

I taught them wella jor. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by kokoye(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^

anything with your name on it is funny. Aint you a special something? grin
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by MrsChima1(f): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
You are so not cute. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by kokoye(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by 25omega(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
im sorry if all this happened to you but the story sounds fake or you are the dumbest girl on the planet who meets a stranger yesterday and goes to his house today. I have no sympathy for you because you put your self in that dangerous situation
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by MrsChima1(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
OP forget that one jor grin.Naija babes are so despirate and even before u ask them na dem go even dey give u their phone number and even their home address.Most cases dem go dey beg make u give them ur own home address make dem come visit u grin grin grin grin.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
r321, jor, ekiti to ekiti, plz summarize.
I'd love to read all that, but scoping with phone AORN
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
Poster permit me to call u a Giraffe , long throat go finish u one day . Infact d guy no even sharp na only anussss get hole he for chook am inside your mouth ,nose , ear and order part of your body wey no menstruate.U meet guy today u think na Pope abi , u lucky u werent sum1 i knew i for jus begin troway slap give u like Ehonda till i can see u convulsing.Omo elebi  angry angry cool
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by ghboytelle(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
OP i guess  even though am  i can be a jerk sometimes i will only be the one with a heart to sympathies with you.
first of all you would of gotten better responses if you went on a  white persons website and told your story they wouldn't really insult you like th.ese messed up Nigerians.So i will give you an advice like a white person would, am pretty sure half of the women that are insulting you here had worse things happen to them and they are being hypocritical.
Let me get down to  the point, i completely understand your pain, people all over the world make mistakes,and need to learn from them .This is how we do it in the WESTERN  world. First of all  the people here are idiots this is a mad house, and you shouldn't take what they are saying[b] seriously[/b] they have no clue what happen to you , they don't even know how this guy looks like, and they are practically saying the guy has the right to  hurt you. Which is completely wrong, this is not your fault at all none of it is. he didn't tell you he was going to rape you ,he didn't tell you he was going to have sex with  you, there were absolutely no signs what so ever. I Completely understand he looked innocent , and i understand you wanted a boyfriend but not this way and it was your fisrt time as you said, this is a completely normal mistake to make i have seen it with many girls that's why i am laughing at these responses. Anyways i am going to give you advice that will help you next time with the next guy like everyone else should of done,instead of yelling, thts why africans and africa will always have a problem, they get mad but they don't solve it.

anyways heres my advice for the next guy.

don't give him your number ,instead give him your email or Facebook.
if he was interested in you he will take the time to know you.

if he invites you to any private place don't go ,but i will applaud you for not going in the night.
your first date should be in  public in the day.

if the guy moves things to quickly, he just wants sex.

Also number 1 rule please be straight forward next time, if he uses these secret words chill, hangout,spend time together. be straight forward and ask what do you mean by that be more specific, if he says movies say you ,yourself will meet him there and at that very second say NO SEX!.

sometimes surprise him and bring a frd, let me tell you every guy has a plan once you bring a frd  that plan has been destroyed.

anyways i hoped this helped if you need anymore advice on guy you can always  ask me smiley

as to the other poster even if the post sounds dumb  , it doesn't matter the person obviously came here for advice not insults. be like a teacher even thought the kid ask an obvious question you still sit down with them to understand it.

coming from the coolest guy ever  wink
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by coogar: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
oniwasi:

This is a true life story that happen to me on the 8th Nov, 2011.
i met this guy during my lunch hour at Mr. bigg's, he came closer to me and he was disturbing me to give him my number which i did. he started calling me on phone, he invited me to his place which i did and i went without not thinking or veing anything in mind toward him. this man look like a good gentle man which u never expected in life he can do sure thing to ladies. i believe this is not his first time he has been doing this to other ladies. I went to this guys house which he was not there. he call me on phone and ask me to give one of the boys at home my phone to speech to him, which i did and he ask me to wait for him that he is on his way coming home that i should not go. i waited and he came around, when he came he ask one of his boys to dress his room for him after dressing his room he ask me to come to his room i told him no, that am ok in this siting room. this man stood up with annoyance on his face he brought out his handset to throw it on. he said i should not make him to beat me if not nobody will hear my voice that he is the only person living in this flats. i dont knw wat to do, i was crying like a child, i beg this man he refuse and told me he must ve sex with me. i told him why all this, ve i done bad to come to your house. Moreover, this is my first time that u should not do this to me that am not in any mode to do anything.  i told him to pls forgive me if i ve done anything wrong to him, he refuse and said he must do it. i cry and i cry he refuse to listen to my cry. he drag me to his room and ask me to UnCloth i told him i can do it. he was dragging me and i dont knw wat comes over me i pretend that i was not feeling fine, that i ve  to collect my injection by 2pm. he said it is a lie. i beg and i beg he refuse to hear my cry, he try to UnCloth me which i ask him to wait that i ve something to tell him, he said he is all ears. what save me is that i am on my period which i show him, he refuse and told me he will do it in my anus. i ve to look up to God and ask him what ve i done to myself. i was week i dont knw wat to do. his phone wrings he was receiving calls, i stood up and pick my phone and pretend that i was receiving calls. i disguise myself by calling my mum pretend he was asking where i am, i was giving her the address that is when the man stood up and ask me to go that i should carry my problems and go. my God i ve to run out like a dog and stop bike immediately without not looking back until i get to my final destination. which i go straight  to the church and ask for forgiveness. now am scarce of men now. i just ve to wait until God time is the best. pls oooooooooo dont insult me becos if u are in my shoes u will do the same thing. thank God i escape from the lion den. that is my story.         

see what hunger and poverty have reduced the average nigerian woman to?

you met a stranger in mr. biggs and you gave her your number and you went to his house without being forced and you have the gall to come here and say you were nearly assaulted. whose fault if i may ask?

nigerian girls have this village mentality of giving out their numbers to strangers at will. i don't know if it's because they think it's impressive they own a mobile phone. it just sickens me when they do it. western women would go on for weeks before releasing their numbers. they at least find out the kind of man they are dealing with first.

you are so lucky you didn't end up with a man in otokoto business. it would have been your head and labia in a herbalist's calabash oozing out pounds sterling. longthroat nearly sent you to heaven. you probably felt going to his place would guarantee you lunch, dinner and takeaway.
yeye fowl!
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by r231(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

r321, jor, ekiti to ekiti, plz summarize.
I'd love to read all that, but scoping with phone AORN

she met a guy yesterday @ mr biggs

gave him her number and she went to the guys house today

guy decide to rape her but she was saved by jesus grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
r231:

she met a guy yesterday @ mr biggs

gave him her number and she went to the guys house today

guy decide to violation her but she was saved by jesus grin grin grin

I hope that you're not lying to me.

If you are, I'll Idowu to deal with you wink tongue

BTW, thanks.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Mygoldie(f): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
ghboytelle:

OP i guess  even though am  i can be a jerk sometimes i will only be the one with a heart to sympathies with you.
first of all you would of gotten better responses if you went on a  white persons website and told your story they wouldn't really insult you like th.ese messed up Nigerians.So i will give you an advice like a white person would, am pretty sure half of the women that are insulting you here had worse things happen to them and they are being hypocritical.
Let me get down to  the point, i completely understand your pain, people all over the world make mistakes,and need to learn from them .This is how we do it in the WESTERN  world. First of all  the people here are idiots this is a mad house, and you shouldn't take what they are saying[b] seriously[/b] they have no clue what happen to you , they don't even know how this guy looks like, and they are practically saying the guy has the right to  hurt you. Which is completely wrong, this is not your fault at all none of it is. he didn't tell you he was going to violation you ,he didn't tell you he was going to Be Intimate with  you, there were absolutely no signs what so ever. I Completely understand he looked innocent , and i understand you wanted a boyfriend but not this way and it was your fisrt time as you said, this is a completely normal mistake to make i have seen it with many girls that's why i am laughing at these responses. Anyways i am going to give you advice that will help you next time with the next guy like everyone else should of done,instead of yelling, thts why africans and africa will always have a problem, they get mad but they don't solve it.

anyways heres my advice for the next guy.

don't give him your number ,instead give him your email or .
if he was interested in you he will take the time to know you.

if he invites you to any private place don't go ,but i will applaud you for not going in the night.
your first date should be in  public in the day.

if the guy moves things to quickly, he just wants sex.

Also number 1 rule please be straight forward next time, if he uses these secret words chill, hangout,spend time together. be straight forward and ask what do you mean by that be more specific, if he says movies say you ,yourself will meet him there and at that very second say NO SEX!.

sometimes surprise him and bring a frd, let me tell you every guy has a plan once you bring a frd  that plan has been destroyed.

anyways i hoped this helped if you need anymore advice on guy you can always  ask me smiley

as to the other poster even if the post sounds dumb  , it doesn't matter the person obviously came here for advice not insults. be like a teacher even thought the kid ask an obvious question you still sit down with them to understand it.

coming from the coolest guy ever  wink

good back-up. but my dear its all about common sense,you don't give a guy
your number (someone you've just met) and still go over to visit him. He probably called her once and asked her to
come visiting,and off she went without thinking twice.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by r231(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I hope that you're not lying to me.

If you are, I'll Idowu to deal with you wink tongue

BTW, thanks.

seriously

the guy started dragging her on the floor

and she kpt begging him

and later told him that she is on her period and

the guy request back shot since she is on her period
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
@gbhoyteele

Bros which part of ur medula was held hostage i am willing to pay for its ransom,ur senseless sister met someone today and waka go hin house nextday because d guy na miracle worker abi.If no b say dem cellotape d gal brain she will know dat dose kain parole na deadbody inside black bag dey follow am.Poster u better continue to glorify his name d guy wasnt Clifford Orji flipping sondoyo
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by MrsChima1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
r231:

seriously

the guy started dragging her on the floor

and she kpt begging him

and later told him that she is on her period and

the guy request back shot since she is on her period

You are on a roll! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
Goldie you read all that?especially coming from a self proclaimed player.hmm you get power,
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by ghboytelle(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
Mygoldie:

good back-up. but my dear its all about common sense,you don't give a guy
your number (someone you've just met) and still go over to visit him. He probably called her once and asked her to
come visiting,and off she went without thinking twice.

lol girls at clubs give me their number all the time by just talking to them. how else will they get to know who i am without letting me talk to them?not everyone meets their lover  at a certain place everyday,there has to be sum type of communication.

she's obviously new at this ,that is why am not so mad at her.

op you listen to me ,you will be the wises pimpet  on earth , you will get all the money you won't without sleeping with guys. wink
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@gbhoyteele

Bros which part of your medula was held hostage i am willing to pay for its ransom,your senseless sister met someone today and waka go hin house nextday because d guy na miracle worker abi.If no b say dem cellotape d gal brain she will know dat dose kain parole na deadbody inside black bag dey follow am.Poster u better continue to glorify his name d guy wasnt Clifford Orji flipping sondoyo
Badosky,who even tell you say na the next day she go the him house?she went that same day,he wasn't even home when she got there,she had to wait for him,she escaped,went to church that evening and came here to share her testimony today,but me know say the tori na lie sha.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by r231(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are on a roll! grin grin grin grin

I am on fire grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE Smell Of Sperm / Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. / My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.