Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them (5220 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by 195(f): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=18pt]why are NAIRALAND LADIES INSULTING this OP

As if they are any better or havent been ra[i]p[/i]ed before

pot calling another pot BLACK undecided
[/size]
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by ghboytelle(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lol you guys let her be at least she had the guts to say it , don't shout her back into the closet . it isn't like she did it on purpose most rape victims tend to not even comeout and this is probably why.
so for those of you saying she deserved it,are you trying to say if a guy  ask  a girl to chill,and it turns out he actually wants sex, yet she  really didn't know he met that. does that give the guy the right to force sex on to her?
yet i hear some of you guys complaining about that guys don't  always want to have sex with you ,give us a chance  (bull sht)

really think about what your saying before you type it, most of you guys are just looking at the title and jumping to conclusion without even looking at the evidence of why it happen. Try looking at her perspective.
i notice Africans tend to yell at things without looking at the process of the issue, that is why i hate watching african movies.

Op i suggest you take this to a white website like yahoo answers.com  or the human sexuality forum on topix.com, there you will probably get more help instead of insults.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by niggadee(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
^ ^ true talk
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by NET1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
, even my dog cannot make this kinda mistake.

.NET
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Enockia(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Rubbish tins
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by XavierBlue(m): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2015
r231:
^^^^^clap for ypurself grin grin

Nice one. . . I am proud of you grin
don't disturb your humble self because of the attention seeker, she is the return of kokakola, have you heard of him? The best troll ever on NL.

Xavierblue
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by tallestVic: 12:29am On Sep 18, 2015
@poster: save all those brainwashed attitude of you. Go check your reptilian brain and you will know you are an innate fornicator. Spell me those religious bullshit. There is nothing special about that piece of skin between your legs. Just some undeveloped p3nis for not being worthy to be a man,a God image.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2015
"I cry and I cry he refused to hear my cry" ... Hahaha lmao

What kind of childish story is this? undecided nothing person no go see for nairaland.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2015
195:
[size=18pt]why are NAIRALAND LADIES INSULTING this OP

As if they are any better or havent been ra[i]p[/i]ed before

pot calling another pot BLACK undecided
[/size]

No I haven't been raped before. Because there is something called common sense. Except its jas.,which I believe not You met someone on the 8th and followed him that same day? The guy was making a call and you didn't seize that opportunity to run or carry an object? Its bad enough that boyfriends lure girlfriends to their houses but this one a total stranger. And she even had time to wait for him. That is why boys will continue to insult us girls, common sense not common at all.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by mimicious(f): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2015
r231:
Ok. . . let me get your story straight

you met a guy in Mr Biggs and exchange numbers

later you went on your own free will to his hse cus he is disturbing you

and he tried to rape you but didn't succeed undecided undecided

HOW DUMB ARE YOU. . . . Now i know why the boys on this forum always abusing you girls

DUMB ASS. . . you lucky u not ma lil sister i will beat you till you return bck to my mothers tummy and be born again

Lol, that born again part got me
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by donMIG(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2015
oniwasi:
This is a true life story that happen to me on the 8th Nov, 2011.
i met this guy during my lunch hour at Mr. bigg's, he came closer to me and he was disturbing me to give him my number which i did. he started calling me on phone, he invited me to his place which i did and i went without not thinking or veing anything in mind toward him. this man look like a good gentle man which u never expected in life he can do sure thing to ladies. i believe this is not his first time he has been doing this to other ladies. I went to this guys house which he was not there. he call me on phone and ask me to give one of the boys at home my phone to speech to him, which i did and he ask me to wait for him that he is on his way coming home that i should not go. i waited and he came around, when he came he ask one of his boys to dress his room for him after dressing his room he ask me to come to his room i told him no, that am ok in this siting room. this man stood up with annoyance on his face he brought out his handset to throw it on. he said i should not make him to beat me if not nobody will hear my voice that he is the only person living in this flats. i dont knw wat to do, i was crying like a child, i beg this man he refuse and told me he must ve sex with me. i told him why all this, ve i done bad to come to ur house. Moreover, this is my first time that u should not do this to me that am not in any mode to do anything. i told him to pls forgive me if i ve done anything wrong to him, he refuse and said he must do it. i cry and i cry he refuse to listen to my cry. he drag me to his room and ask me to UnCloth i told him i can do it. he was dragging me and i dont knw wat comes over me i pretend that i was not feeling fine, that i ve to collect my injection by 2pm. he said it is a lie. i beg and i beg he refuse to hear my cry, he try to UnCloth me which i ask him to wait that i ve something to tell him, he said he is all ears. what save me is that i am on my period which i show him, he refuse and told me he will do it in my anus. i ve to look up to God and ask him what ve i done to myself. i was week i dont knw wat to do. his phone wrings he was receiving calls, i stood up and pick my phone and pretend that i was receiving calls. i disguise myself by calling my mum pretend he was asking where i am, i was giving her the address that is when the man stood up and ask me to go that i should carry my problems and go. my God i ve to run out like a dog and stop bike immediately without not looking back until i get to my final destination. which i go straight to the church and ask for forgiveness. now am scarce of men now. i just ve to wait until God time is the best. pls oooooooooo dont insult me becos if u are in my shoes u will do the same thing. thank God i escape from the lion den. that is my story.

Y una no go ever get sense
Always visiting guys wen u know u can't screw him
U GO TELL ME SAY NA GOD SEND U GO HIM HOUSE
U never know where dei pain u
NO DEI TOO FEEL BIG JOOR N MIND U NA GIRLS WEI TOO DEI FORM TO GIVE NUMBER GUYS DEI WAN PUNISH IN RETURN
WHATS D BIG DEAL IF U GIVE A NIGGA UR NUMBER U HAVE TO FORM BECOS NA FOR FREE DEM DEI CALL UR LINE
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by rapmike(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2015
ghboytelle:
Lol you guys let her be at least she had the guts to say it , don't shout her back into the closet . it isn't like she did it on purpose most rape victims tend to not even comeout and this is probably why.
so for those of you saying she deserved it,are you trying to say if a guy  ask  a girl to chill,and it turns out he actually wants sex, yet she  really didn't know he met that. does that give the guy the right to force sex on to her?
yet i hear some of you guys complaining about that guys don't  always want to have sex with you ,give us a chance  (bull sht)

really think about what your saying before you type it, most of you guys are just looking at the title and jumping to conclusion without even looking at the evidence of why it happen. Try looking at her perspective.
i notice Africans tend to yell at things without looking at the process of the issue, that is why i hate watching african movies.

Op i suggest you take this to a white website like yahoo answers.com  or the human sexuality forum on topix.com, there you will probably get more help instead of insults.

Did you read the beginning post at all?

Not that all the insults are okay, some of them are overboard but she deserves a spanking. Which person( not just girl) follows another person at the first time of asking? No ongoing communication, no relationship or friendship, he just said come and she followed, give me your number ( he disturbed her- according to her) and she did. Is she a robot? Why was no hard to say until he said ' follow me to the bedroom'? Its only a complete baby ( of less than a month) that will do such. The guy was probably a mental slowpoke but it does not excuse the lady.

The only reason I will feel complete sympathy for her is if he used juju for her ( which is possible and dangerous). If not, its either a big lie or she is insanely dumb.
Re: Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them by williamsean(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Dyt:
awwww so lucky u bt ur composition get as e b o
thank God u noticed, I think she is lying but don't tell anybody tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Sincere, Which Of These Girls Is The Most Beautiful / Please Fix My Dilemma / Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.