Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) (32242 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Zaheertyler(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by HEBEI: 12:12pm On Feb 12
JuanDeDios:

Seems you know a thing or two about this. Please I have a question.

I met a very pretty girl. One day, as we were about to eat, she said she doesn't eat fish. When I pressed her on WHY, she said "You can't eat yourself naa. Don't worry, maybe later I will tell you more."

What does this mean?
Are you still in a relationship with her?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Neoteny7: 12:13pm On Feb 12
coputa:
There have been many cases like this.You are lucky,yes treat her nice and she will bring good fortune to you.

She can make you to be very wealthy,so far she had trust in you, always make her happy, don't carry other women

Another idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by gazilion: 12:14pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child

You are not a child but you want advice yet you won't supply evidence! You brought private matter online and saying evidence is private??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ipobarecriminals: 12:16pm On Feb 12
cool Go to bar ⛱️/okun Ajah and do theneedful cool
fati2001:
I did like to meet some mer beings.
Where can I find them?.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Feb 12
djmickymouse:

Where do you think those deliverance churches source their powers from??
..it's from God...I know we have geniune prophets and fake prophets... the geniune prophets, deliverance and prophetic churches source their power from God...he should not go to the fake prophets and fake deliverance church which some of them are all around..he should go to the geniune prophets and deliverance church...I can mention some geniune deliverance he can go to..if he wants to go there i
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Logins2125: 12:16pm On Feb 12
xtianchris:

Bros life no depend on Sure odd and US visa
it depends on make you no hurt her abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by HEBEI: 12:17pm On Feb 12
Neoteny7:

Another idiot
Why idiot

Wetin you no know, pass you cool
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Feb 12
Caaz:

Abeg leave the lady,so long she's fyne and living her normal life....
You people and deliverance sef
..that is the only solution
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by 004gist: 12:18pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?
She said I shouldn’t hurt her that things will go well for me
I need advice from Matured Nairalanders on this matter

File Photo used for Illustration

Whats the evidence. Can you list them
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by saasala(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?

Its all lies. She is playing with your head so you won't leave her or hurt her. She planted all the evidences so you will believe.

Break up with her ASAP!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Juniorangel(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12
Op Dem don use you shine, knack nonsense comot for her eye and dump her nothing go happen. All this Eze nwanyi bullshit...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Neoteny7: 12:21pm On Feb 12
HEBEI:

Why idiot

Wetin you no know, pass you cool

If you believe in spirits, demons, ghosts, juju, mermaids, witches and wizards.... you're an idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by eljwallace: 12:23pm On Feb 12
You are a very lucky man my advice love her with all your heart
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12
MrCork:

Is she lightskin? angry

King of peckham..were have you been
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by chigbokingsley(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12
What are you still afraid of?
She promised you peace and open doors if you don't hurt her which is what all men want; peace and breakthrough from their marriage.
I guess, you are afraid you will hurt her in future, that is wickedness from you.

Embrace it bro, for many men are married to your so called non Mami water but are leaving in bondage.

Maks27:
What do I do?

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Kaptainkoko: 12:24pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

Different headline
Different story
Different picture
Still, una carry am come front page

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by tivta(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12
Nonsensical rubbish, next thing I will read is that genies are real...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Godsown0: 12:26pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
hmm
I’m just trying to be careful
I’m still young and still have a long way to go .
What if something happens in few years and I opt out of the relationship .
Is it not better to carefully end it with her now ( but Omorr I’m in love with this girl )
I’m confused right now

If you know what’s good for ur life my take is run! If you choose to stay please bookmark this comment and tell me wetin u faced after 2yrs, best take her to ur elders at home they can see what you won’t ever see 🚶🏽
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Feb 12
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

The girl put your head for armpit.....

One of the greatest weapons of a woman is manipulation.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by drlateef: 12:28pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
I’m not a child but you can call me inexperienced. Relationship and this kind of thing is pretty new to me cause I’ve always been the no girl type
I just recently started dating

Majority of the time they have a jinn husband who will be jealous and attack you, if you are not spiritually strong. Yes, they bring good luck and money. But you must be spiritually strong to live with them.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Coconunu(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12
Please if you are scared here is my WhatsApp number 08135468884
Redirect her to me have been looking for Mami water All through my life
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by VULCAN(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12
The beginning is sweet.

But when you offend her, you will experience things that you cannot explain.

And if you leave her.

Your life will take a downward spiral unless you are able to experience true deliverance. Not many do before death comes calling though.

Like I said, the beginning is always sweet when your fortune will take an upward swing. But people will later use you as an example

Maks27:
What do I do?

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by 004gist: 12:32pm On Feb 12
Pendragon001:
you should thank your stars that you met her, go to elders in your village and ask for certain prayers and offerings you need to make to fully maximize the potentials that your relationship with her offers. put everything on the table from the beginning to let her know where you're going and try as much as possible to faithful to your own conscience.

don't let anyone use religious jingoism or crass naivety to confuse, if your stars align and she is truly what she claims and she loves you, you have everything to gain if you are not the lazy type.

Note: they can be overtly jealous, stubborn and protective, that's why you need to wisely and maturely handle every situation that arises between you.

cheers!!!
The book of Job 39...

9 Will the wild ox consent to serve you?
Will it stay by your manger at night?
10 Can you hold it to the furrow with a harness?
Will it till the valleys behind you?
11 Will you rely on it for its great strength?
Will you leave your heavy work to it?
12 Can you trust it to haul in your grain
and bring it to your threshing floor?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by HEBEI: 12:33pm On Feb 12
Neoteny7:

If you believe in spirits, demons, ghosts, juju, mermaids, witches and wizards.... you're an idiot
ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by GlobeTrotter2: 12:34pm On Feb 12
xtianchris:

Show More love . ..
Tell her your plans ..
And chill.....
But the End doesn't really end well.. Stay strong my brother... .
Everything she gives you goes back ...
Slave and master Shit .. You understand
the devil has nothing good to offer. You don't need a Mami water to bless you. Move on
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Nyouth: 12:35pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
I’m not a child but you can call me inexperienced. Relationship and this kind of thing is pretty new to me cause I’ve always been the no girl type
I just recently started dating
and you claim you are not a child, nairaland children seff
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by MT: 12:37pm On Feb 12
Op, your mammy water is reading this thread and shaking her head.

You have reported her to the world.

You better don't go home grin grin grin grin grin

How some people believe this bullshit will never cease to surprise me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Dennisochampa: 12:38pm On Feb 12
djmickymouse:

Some of Una mentality dey tire me, so whoever or whatever that is not a Christian is bad and dangerous?? Even Jesus wasn't a Christian, you can practice what you believe and let others practice what they believe

Question.... Which religion is ogbanje.....
Secondly, if the poster wasn't scared, he shouldn't have asked questions.....
I advised him based on personal experiences....

Ogbanje people are not of God no matter how u present them....
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by justking(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12
Run for your life
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by AchichaMmuo: 12:41pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child

Go ahead if you really love her, but you'd just do as she said, don't hurt her, and be kind, hurting her means no cheating. You are lucky she told you, which means she likes you, and Yes her type do bring good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Bananapill: 12:44pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

You think say na tales by moonlight we dey for this hot afternoon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Confessions Of A Married Woman / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.