Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) (32228 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by olaJako(m): 12:58am On Feb 13
Den don't hurt her, stick to your guidelines and stay calm. Even if you told to run omor calm, cos she has told you her secret. A lady that doesn't want the best for you won't open up to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Princezibk: 2:45am On Feb 13
If truly she’s ,,, all people like us want in our marriage is true love ❤️, peace of mind , sincerity and happiness… Trust me you’ll totally blessed beyond measures but don’t cheat and rub it on her face ooo 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t mind the kids spewing trash above ☝🏽… Good spiritual water girls are rare diamonds 💎,,, The good ones I said ok
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Rickyforeign(m): 5:04am On Feb 13
You're a bad guy
Nonexisting1:
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by OyinO: 5:09am On Feb 13
Name of the movie please?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13
Then she should make him get money na abi na play dem dey play
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by achimendy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13
Maks27:
hmm
I’m just trying to be careful
I’m still young and still have a long way to go .
What if something happens in few years and I opt out of the relationship .
Is it not better to carefully end it with her now ( but Omorr I’m in love with this girl )
I’m confused right now

All this small small children, I pity your end o.

When she deal with you ur small pikin eye go clear.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by xtianchris(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15
JuanDeDios:

Bizarre stuff. Thank you.
You welcome bro . Very Bizarre...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Calenikan(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15
Na this kind girl I like

Me self I be Papii water grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Gbengageorge: 6:48pm On Feb 22
The real test of love is what a lady will do when you hurt her. This means that when you hurt her, things will not go well for you. If you become rich, all the riches will go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text / Confessions Of A Married Woman / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.