Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) (32206 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by JuanDeDios: 5:54pm On Feb 12
HEBEI:
If it's true, Abeg let her be. Only her tears can spoil things for you if she is truly a mariner. They can shed tears even when they are wrong. They are suicidal too.
I mean the innocent ones ooh.

Even their so called blessings, avoid them. They can go in a twinkle of an eye.

I am in a relationship with one. So I am typing from experience.
Hmm. Interesting stuff.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Jez9(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12
Hmm....she will ruin your life don't ever sleep with her don't even bother to kiss don't touch her at all till you politely leave her. Don't offend politely leave. I know what I am saying. Then you said she gave evidence. If you want to know truely she is take her to any beach Badagry Beach any beach then tell her to put her leg in the water if she says if the water touch her she will be gone into the ocean and will not return again. Then you got your evidence this how to know
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by coputa(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12
Calitoscassius:
We are talking about spirits, don't digress to something else, are spirits nature? Or wind?

This is the problem with people who believes in all these spirits rubbish, they are ussually vague with their answers to very simple questions.. if i am asked for a proof that a vehicle or an airoplane or my mother exists i would just point at my car, an airplane or point at my mother. Simple! If i don't know i would just say a simple, i don't know! I don't start trying to convince the person to believe what i believe. Just show me a spirit! Simple! Or atleast tell me where i can find spirits so i will go look myself.

I don't know what you mean by i can see nature at play, could you explain please, i am quite ignorant with what you mean.

I want to believe that spirits exist but you are not doing a good job with explaining how or where i can see or find spirits grin grin
I don't want to convince you to believe me but to educate you on the Stark reality of life.

The spiritual exist but you can't see it.and it controls the physical

Before anything will manifest here on earth,it has already taken place in the spriritual realm

You can only see the spirit world through dreams, expecially if you are clean and in tune with your creator
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:23pm On Feb 12
Goodlady:

Awwn, you are a darling.
Erm, how do I get my gift?
You kukuma say you no dey do val? 💋
Nigerian Lady na una way! Don't worry, I will get back to you on the right time.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by superCleanworks(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?
She said I shouldn’t hurt her that things will go well for me
I need advice from Matured Nairalanders on this matter

File Photo used for Illustration

if this is true and not some made up crap, you better not step into that shoe because it will not end well. I am not talking based on religion or weda she is good or evil. I am talking based on experience on first and third hand basis. I no sabi advice person twice oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by merits(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?

Superstition and fiction where did you leave your God if you believe this cheap lies, you have a very weak faith am sure God would be really disappointed in you.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Maysdevices(f): 6:46pm On Feb 12
uksam007:
She's scaringg our guy in to commitment. It's just a way to make you too afraid to hurt her. Mami wata my foot
Girls literally have to lie and scare you people into not acting like dogs

See how many similar comments, ladies this should let you know most men are always there for a good time and will eventually ‘hurt’ you if you don’t have sense

No man is committed to you till he puts a ring on your finger, ABSOLUTELY NO MAN

Stay in your father’s house and let them smash the poor dirty girls till they come to their senses and are ready
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Jeshurun90: 6:49pm On Feb 12
Czarugo007:
Me when she tell she is “mammywater”

Abeg wetin be the purpose of removing the scale, to literally eat her or figuratively eat her? grin grin grin

I believe u sabi wetin I mean by figuratively eat her wink
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Major7: 6:52pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
this girl too, there was a time she was really sick they had to take sacrifice to the river
I just tire 😞

Run for your dear life,there is no single connection between light and darkness. Forget all these stupid advice of wealth from people and remember what Solomon said after having everything a man could desire in life. VANITIY UPON VANITIY, ALL IS VANITY.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by tayor3(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12
bdon12:

My gf same n also prays n fast.she even encourages me to get closer to God.she claims she was born that way wit connection to marine by hav never hurt a soul .she actually warns people when she sees vision of something bad coming their way n how to avert it by fasting n prayer.
Just like my girl, no be all of them dey into bad ...some are good, but don't hurt them.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Quebec91(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12
cheesy
thesicilian:

What was the evidence

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Quebec91(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12
😃🤣
Nonexisting1:
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12
coputa:
I don't want to convince you to believe me but to educate you on the Stark reality of life.

The spiritual exist but you can't see it.and it controls the physical

Before anything will manifest here on earth,it has already taken place in the spriritual realm

You can only see the spirit world through dreams, expecially if you are clean and in tune with your creator
Okay, good that you are not trying to convince me,

I still don't believe, it's fine if you believe all these things you are making up, afterall some people believes in Aliens or santa claus even though they have never seen any of the 2. They believe by faith, people like me want to see proofs before we believe. Please don't start lecturing me about winds or nature. cheesy i ve asked you if spirits are nature or wind you could not give a straighforward answer. You just keep making up more things.

How did you know all these? This is where i would again ask you to proof your claims.

I have never seen spirits in my dreams. Things we see in our dreams are not reality, they are just dreams. Not real. I give you an example. Last night i had a dream i am a billionaire. Well.. when i woke up, i was still not a billionaire. So dreams are not real. Which means if you see spirits in your dreams they are not real.

Which also means nothing manifests in a spiritual world, spiritual world do not exist, maybe in your dreams it exists and dreams are not real!,

Which indicates that you are just making up all these images in your head. grin if i am clean from what? Intune how? Who is my creator?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by emperor4love(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12
De werey no fit giv u 1000odd,make u carry small de spend on her head...mammy water way no fit giv person wealth or fund dat one na mammy water

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by nedekid: 7:56pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:

Good to know. Cos you sound like one

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Naddy100(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12
[quote author=Calitoscassius post=128422051] Have you ever met a real Mami water? How did you know they d never let anyone know? [/quote

If you dont hurt them, they wont show their self to you or they only if they are sent to you on a mission
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by kelmicheal: 8:34pm On Feb 12
Women with spiritual problems are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Goodlady(f): 8:46pm On Feb 12
NGArmyTerrorist:
Nigerian Lady na una way! Don't worry, I will get back to you on the right time.
Have I abused you before?
If yes, no vex. Kisses 😘
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by uksam007: 9:08pm On Feb 12
Maysdevices:
Girls literally have to lie and scare you people into not acting like dogs

See how many similar comments, ladies this should let you know most men are always there for a good time and will eventually ‘hurt’ you if you don’t have sense

No man is committed to you till he puts a ring on your finger, ABSOLUTELY NO MAN

Stay in your father’s house and let them smash the poor dirty girls till they come to their senses and are ready

Easy ... Why so dark
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:26pm On Feb 12
Goodlady:

Have I abused you before?
If yes, no vex. Kisses 😘
I no fit vex for any person wey abuse me, my head no go fit carry person matter wey offend me na free world we dey! I don't kiss girls but I will consult my God to know if I will consider yours and if this sudden kisses no be wetin Delilah use deal a heavy blow on Samson grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Goodlady(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12
NGArmyTerrorist:
I no fit vex for any person wey abuse me, my head no go fit carry person matter wey offend me na free world we dey! I don't kiss girls but I will consult my God to know if I will consider yours and if this sudden kisses no be wetin Delilah use deal a heavy blow on Samson grin
Lemme siw you love, mwah 💕😘

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Tonyx5(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12
Sirmwill:
If she's truly a Mami water spirit

You are playing with DEATH!

In fact you have entered into a covenant with her like that
You are stuck for life or DEATH

Swrs

You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into
Chill nigga
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Okechinwadike: 9:46pm On Feb 12
the blessings of the lord maketh rich and add no sorrow. that's what the bible said. keep begging God for riches it will surely come leave that yeye thing you want to put your self into
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Tonyx5(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12
MyExpression:

Oga, I've met one before that told me same shiii.

I told her clearly that I'm not ready to do love with her or anybody at that time...
For night o, this gurl begin spit everywhere inside room...maybe she dey hope to spit fire or snake to attack me or something...I stand my ground...I'm not doing love shikena.
She told me bout the badluck tale too...and truly, I had dry spell for bout 6months...d only time I made progress, was d day I fasted before going to work.

Thank God nepa brought light...I cleaned my house and we slept.
Dat nite, I was raped in my dream...this one no be wet dream...I saw d gurls in my dream, but even in dreamland, I still told dem off...yet na erection and cum wake me up.
I woke up. Looked at her, looked at myself...still told her sleeping self that I am not doing. That night, I confirm say things on things dey happen.

When morning reach. I discharged her for life and embarked on full month fasting. Since then...I never do till today...but financially and spiritually, I'm in a good place.
Make una dey calm down. Lmao

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:50pm On Feb 12
Goodlady:

Lemme siw you love, mwah 💕😘
Na finishing you wan finish me ; strongman like me doesn't know how to reciprocate! 🤔
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ashawopikin(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12
After sleeping with one babe, she told me the exact same thing trying to manipulate me into having a relationship with her, telling me if i hurt her, bad things will happen bla bla bla. Me i told her my father is a native doctor and i am a cultist, na so i tke discharge her o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Mattsilva: 10:39pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child
You're are not a child! Why then do you need advice on what to do. Deal with your ogbanje lover
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by dnawah(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

if her breast fall na lie,but her breast small and no fall na true.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Shugavee(f): 11:19pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

as far your hands are clean she can’t do anything to you, leave the relationship now, don’t wait till you got your hands dirty
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12
Bleep her well till she squirt like die. She will give u her entire marine kingdom. U don blow be that
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Charx122: 11:38pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

Omo you done jam luck oo! No fear or do you have plans hurting her?

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by bdon12: 12:09am On Feb 13
anslemarinze52:

They play, don't push fur things to work from your end.
Tins are working from my end.....I ain't a broke nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.