Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? (27903 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by cutecommend: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
I support No-Sex till marriage, but there are concerns about this ideology in this present dispensation..
What No-Sex in Marriage means especially in this generation..

(1) It means No-Sex with my partner because I want to marry him or her, but I will be having sex with other people or my EX.

(2) It may mean No-Sex with you, so that I can benefit certain nice things from you, and because if you sleep with me, you may stop doing the nice stuffs..

(3) It may mean No-Sex with you because I don't like you nor see a future with you, and will dump you when the right person comes.

(4) It may mean no-sex with you, and no sex with anyone else because I don't want sex with anyone at all; whether I love them or not.

(5) It means, no sex with you and no sex with anyone else, because I love you, and I want to make the relationship clean before I marry you.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Treasure17(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Maybe before the advent of technology and Tinubu. But now, it's a must.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
I used to believe in it,not until another man came out from nowhere and married the same banny I've been preserving for marriage angry. Right now, once you cross my part,na steady banging and wiping now angry

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Savedday2: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Don't allow any 9ja girl scam you with that nonsense.

They know that after sex most guys will start thinking with their brains hence, they brought that condition so you won't think with your brain.

They are fully aware that they are not worth being married to.

The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

210 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ikeno(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
That's the biggest scam that is not acceptable.

I ll have to bleep you well, then make sure belle enter before marriage.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes, I believe I believe.

And she must be a virgin bride

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by lavylilly: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Actually, some ladies take this no sex before marriage nonsense too far. Ask Linda ikeji, she will tell you. Its just bullshitt. You can't be telling lies, deceiving people and yet now be forming celibate all in the name of marriage. She's eventually was at the back collecting d!ck
Who are you deceiving?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ideamonster: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's easy to say NO to sex before marriage if you're a virgin or a confirmed born-again christian.

but if you've been sexually active before marriage, its hard to stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqr38ILvLcc

But realise this, every guy who claims to want to date you, actually wants to nack you. That's the point this guy is trying to get across

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Nm7gRCrq0

7 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ChukwukaEze: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
What is sex?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Puss360(f): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Infact sef... While dating, we will do till we get tired...
I need to know the man I'm getting married to....
If it's too big or too small...
If na who go kill me with sex ...
I'll know all these before marriage...
I must make sure we are compatible before marriage...

Wedding day, I'll wear white and stand on alter like virgin...
After all only God and the man besides me know I'm not "Pure"... But who cares...
Las las pastor will wish us "Happy Married life"...
That's all that matters.. grin grin

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by helinues: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Would you buy a brand new car without test running?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
I want to believe in it, but it's not easy.

So far those people that I know who claimed to be virgins and waiting until marriage are now baby daddies and baby mamas out of wedlock.

And once you ask them what happened with waiting till marriage, they get angry and say you're judging them... They even cut me out of their lives because they think I'm judging them when I ask them out of curiosity... grin grin grin

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:
Would you buy a brand new car without test running?

The condom you use in fornicating, do you test it before buying?

After having sex with a virgin in the name of testing and you are not satisfied, will you return the virginity back?

128 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ikeno(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
That's what they use in decieving gullible men and after the wedding when baba will be all excited that the battle will be a tight squeeze even lub is odogwu for a smooth sailing. That's when he will know that the punna is as wide as the mouth of a wallet.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by lordnkem000(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Puss360:
Infact sef... While dating, we will do till we get tired...
I need to know the man I'm getting married to....
If it's too big or too small...
If na who go kill me with sex ...
I'll know all these before marriage...
I must make sure we are compatible before marriage...

Wedding day, I'll wear white and stand on alter like virgin...
After all only God and the man besides me know I'm not "Pure"... But who cares...
Las las pastor will wish us "Happy Married life"...
That's all that matters.. grin grin
I love u abeg.. keep speaking the truth, forget haters and pretenders

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by polite2(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Its very possible,, but irony of it all is the both partners are getting it else where

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Buharidgeneral: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
jmoore:

The condom you use in fornicating, do you test it before buying?

After having sex with a virgin in the name of testing and you are not satisfied, will you return the virginity back?

It takes two to tango

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

It takes two to tango
He brought the analogy of test driving a car. Does a car test a driver too?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by myyansh68(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yet they need a Virgin wife .
Will be mad if sex is unavailable.
Still slut shame the lady on a sexual adventure.

Well ,what you pay for is what you get.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Nazgul: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
As long as I won't be playing husband roles by shouldering all her financial burdens, it's totally fine by me.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Hotfreeze: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
No sex till marriage but you can collect money before marriage.
You can eat shawarma before marriage.
You can collect iPhone 14 before marriage.

Oloriburuku ole

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Divoc19(f): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nope

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Basicend: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
It is still the best process before marriage.

Bcoz such a union will stand upon a just and honoured foundation.

Marriage is carved out by God, his words and leadings guarantees a sustainable and indeed glorious union.

The West have deviated, that is why you see most marriages there don't even stand up to 5 years.

If God leads, he aligns a person that can carry the weight of his purpose for you. . He also creates and energize love.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Olatundex22(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
🥹🥹 how will you cock without tasting it.
Comrade this your question dey blockus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Hotfreeze: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bad business

No testing
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Bobloco: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Treasure17:
Maybe before the advent of technology and Tinubu. But now, it's a must.

So that you will be sure of the entire package
To avoid, Had I known

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Greenscientist: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
E b things.
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by CalabarPikin: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
No Boss

Except a verified virgin...

And must be verified by me......else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DenreleDave(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Reason why a lady will insist on sex after marriage only;

1. She is a virgin

2. She is a virgin & a true believer

3. She is not a virgin but have repented

4. She has tasted many Di.cks and those di.cks failed her. Hence, she is not interested in nay Di.ck again until a man put her in his house as wife. This kind won't miss any di.ck while still single bcox they have tasted diverse of Di.cks

5. Some are scammer... No sex but they will bill you grin grin grin

For men;

Virginity doesn't matter as we can claim to be virgin and ladies will believe because there is no way to prove it grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Desire4life: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
I tried it but it did not work. The lady left because she thought I was not man enough.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Babyboyforeal(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
I believe in it my mother generation but in this our generation i don't believe in it

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.