Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada (28972 Views)

How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 5:10pm On Feb 13
Love800:
Beans stew!
Hw does it look like?
Eat this with bread and let your life never be the same.

1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 5:14pm On Feb 13
merits:

Dey play your, your parents don already collect dowry from me so no going back.I will soon insert my blokos into your V to born plenty of me in Jesus name.
To cut ya prîcK dey hungry me.
SPAMBOX7:
Na even Abuja you dey live sef mtsheew. No wonder
Sharap!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 5:19pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

I ll use you n ya dad's destiny!
Hahahaha "omode ko mo ogun ohun pe ni efo".......See the sacrifice I have used you already...😈👿👽👽

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 5:21pm On Feb 13
Love800:
Thanks.
Dis will be my last question.
What does that trade test mean?
People that attended technical schools to learn hand work like electrical, carpentry, mechanic etc
Technical schools are not degree awarding school but you will be trained technically in any area that you choose...pure practicals!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by SPAMBOX7: 5:27pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Sharap!
Dwarf arss grin
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 5:29pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Hahahaha "omode ko mo ogun ohun pe ni efo".......See the sacrifice I have used you already...😈👿👽👽

Learner!
I be ya mama for sorcery.

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by yakson84(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13
Stop comparing the cost of living in abroad and nigeria. It is your naira that doesnt have value. 20dollar to 20k. Shame on your naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Love800(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13
Okay.
But dis is still the same thing with bread and beans na. Or are my confusing myself?
Goodlady:

Eat this with bread and let your life never be the same.

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Love800(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13
Is cooking skill among it?
CluelessMODS:

People that attended technical schools to learn hand work like electrical, carpentry, mechanic etc
Technical schools are not degree awarding school but you will be trained technically in any area that you choose...pure practicals!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 5:31pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Learner!
Olodo...you and this your ugly picture again!🥺🥺😮😮👹👺
He be like say OLOSHO dey find husband!..
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 5:33pm On Feb 13
Love800:
Is cooking skill among it?
That should be under Home Economics but that might not be needed over there, your chances will be very low with that but not impossible.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 5:35pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Learner!
Your ugly face kuku ma look like that of "ayamatanga".......I be ya papa for babalawo!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by samuelson06(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13
CoronaVirusPro:

That’s not his first language. Moreover, the world has moved past grammatical errors once message is captured and decoded.

If you have been opportune to work in a multicultural domain, you should be familiar with English blunders, with no one raising a flag.

That's your excuse, bro. When standing before a formal audience, speak rubbish and tell them that as an excuse. Maybe they'll clap for you.

I mind how I represent myself and I take corrections. I don't use excuses to defend what's not right. By the way, we also have the corrupt (pidgin) version of the language and anyone can use that if they find it difficult to express themselves with the formal version fluently.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by merits(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Sharap!

My Prick is uncuttable 😭😧🤣
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Zhunnurayn(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13
nairalanda1:

Uncontrolled imports of foreign flora and fauna wrecked havoc on their local environment

For example, someone imported live rabbits to australia in the late 19th century. The rabbits multiplied and ate everything in their path.

Did i mention that the rabbits had zero predators.?

It cost the Australian government a lot of money to bring the situation under control.

Wow interesting, thank you. I also once heard they import a certain biologicaly important insect, which feeds on animal feaces to control dung waste. How true?
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by nairalanda1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13
Zhunnurayn:

Wow interesting, thank you. I also once heard they import a certain biologicaly important insect, which feeds on animal feaces to control dung waste. How true?

Never heard of that before, so did a quick google search and found this...

How dung beetles came to save Australia.

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Father4all: 5:47pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

She has landed and is devouring them. Some were removed but she went there with almost all items. Especially blades for shaving pubic areas cos she told me a pack of blade was $20. And the blade na nacet wey no strong reach tiger. $20 is over N22K in Nigeria.
Most of the food items too, she's enjoying them. Thanks sister.
sis, their Nacet is sharper than our tiger. Although, Tiger just strong wan king. But Tiger breaks easily because of the strong. Blade supposed to be flexible

3 Likes

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Tonididdyx: 5:57pm On Feb 13
You mean you pack match sticks and blades ( this isn't even allowed on flights, my experience well un less it's not on your carryon luggy)

.... Btw what's that oil going to do for her?

For Yankee na tintomatoe and groundnut oil we dey fry to get red oil 😁
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Tonididdyx: 5:58pm On Feb 13
Before 9ja come cast, I used to travel with half bag of G4... E dey last 4 to 5months if solo
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by nwabuezeifeanyi: 5:59pm On Feb 13
We get plenty African stores here
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by TonyBby: 6:20pm On Feb 13
You did great, where's my own package?

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Love800(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13
Tankz so much.
I really appreciate all ur answers.
CluelessMODS:

That should be under Home Economics but that might not be needed over there, your chances will be very low with that but not impossible.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 6:25pm On Feb 13
Love800:
Tankz so much.
I really appreciate all ur answers.
You are welcome.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by delpee(f): 6:46pm On Feb 13
omoadeleye:
Dem ask which courier service she used, she no answer

Maybe she took the items with her.

I know people use Majek logistics and Canada cargo both in Ajao estate, off Airport road.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Dshocker(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:
How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada.
Recently, my sister escaped from this hard country to Canada for greener pastures. Many of you knew me on this site as that young girl with sharp mouth. Well, I may be choleric but I m also nice.
So this February, sister went to Ontario. I knew she'd miss home. I went to Wuse market and nearby street shops n bought varieties. I waka-waka my rubber slippers cut. My sister is a picky type that eat light foods but she still love our local dishes. She's going to miss home 😭 and I just want her to v her favorite foods as long as she can. Though she can patronize African stores over there too.
As I m typing this, I can't wait to see her, am so happy for her and I hope to relocate too via marriage in future. Hm, God when?

Anyways I ll list some of the items as I post them here. They are educative and useful for people going abroad too. There are some items you can take along like razor blades, shaving sticks, stock fish, palm oil, locust beans, garri, beans, rice, onions, matches, polish, makeup props, grinded beans for moinmoin or akara, crayfish, beans, balls, sellotape, dried pepper, potash, bathroom slippers, cleansers, needles and threads to sew post letter tear-tear undies or clothes. 😂 In fact, just carry any small daily use item we use here and conceal them well cos of over sabi long throat immigration officers at airport. It ll shock you you can buy a packet of blade that's not up to N1,000 for over $20 Canadian dollars, that's over N20K in Nigeria. Imagine blade pack kan for N20K? It no shock you?
So below are items I packed for her and she's enjoying them there. 😂

Pic 1, Carton of coaster biscuit, table size mortar and pestle for her to grind pepper and packs of match sticks.

What is the point of taking these items, when she will finish them within a month over there?
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by jaymichael(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:
Grinded beans for moinmoin or akara, crayfish, beans, cheeseballs, sellotape, dried pepper, potash, nylon for packing moinmoin etc.
To buy these things easy o. By the time courier charge you to export these items, body go shock you.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by jaymichael(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

She has landed and is devouring them. Some were removed but she went there with almost all items. Especially blades for shaving pubic areas cos she told me a pack of blade was $20. And the blade na nacet wey no strong reach tiger. $20 is over N22K in Nigeria.
Most of the food items too, she's enjoying them. Thanks sister.
That means she carried them as hand luggage.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by miketayo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13
Love800:
1yr experience in what?

The degree, is it undergraduate degree or masters?
Working experience in any field.

The higher the degree the better for you
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by miketayo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13
Alexis11:

Lol church is the reason why I've not started barbing myself. Because I have to open my head in church on Sundays, if not I would have been a pro by now. cool

Me I don't care, who is looking at me, at first I used to laugh at myself but I m good now
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Scholace: 7:14pm On Feb 13
otipoju:

Lol. Sometimes I feel guilty after using $50 to barb hair. Every two weeks and dem no sabi barb well sef na the annoying thing be that.

She will adapt when she starts making good money. Tell her not to settle for less
biko send me $10 let me have my hair cut with a good meal
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13
jaymichael:
That means she carried them as hand luggage.
Yes
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13
Dshocker:

What is the point of taking these items, when she will finish them within a month over there?
The point is for her to enjoy them while they last. That's her first time of staying away from the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.