Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada (29024 Views)

How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by BscHolder: 11:42pm On Mar 29
RimmaAsa:

Hahahaha.. see how I shut you up by taking down that Post? E pain am!

See you're not intelligent. Not even tech savvy. The only thing you know how to do here is throw shades at people that are better than you. The akara you're frying has melted your brain.

Intelligence zero
IQ very low
Foresight, blind .
Nothing upstairs to offer.

chai Omo see finishing wey Dem give ahnie aka Caaz grin
Cc Oshokhai69

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' / Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.