Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada (29025 Views)

How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 9:23pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Not related.......aja ni e... everybody's puv.....ssy!....
Bingo bye bye. Ya life din spoil.

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 9:30pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Bingo bye bye. Ya life din spoil.
She don run "aja ti sa lo"... public dog don run..... poverty stricken miscreant. Her data don finish....🤣🤣🤣🤣
I nor dey gree don't go!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 9:30pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

I bet this is your best picture (ugly) others are worst!... grin grin
I fine pass all women in ya family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

She don run "aja ti sa lo"... public dog don run..... poverty stricken miscreant. Her data don finish....🤣🤣🤣🤣
I nor dey gree don't go!

Suffer head!

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 10:02pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Suffer head!
Pele... oloriburuku Omo ofo!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Alcatel17: 10:03pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Suffer head!

As in some kain humans shaa...so many peeps asked u d mode of courier u used to send d items n all u are busy doing is rambling n abusing urself about with some dude over trash
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 10:05pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

I fine pass all women in ya family
We don't have asewo in my family...you are a confirmed hoe....😂😂
You look like those two monkeys....👺👺

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CoronaVirusPro: 10:05pm On Feb 13
samuelson06:

That's your excuse, bro. When standing before a formal audience, speak rubbish and tell them that as an excuse. Maybe they'll clap for you.

I mind how I represent myself and I take corrections. I don't use excuses to defend what's not right. By the way, we also have the corrupt (pidgin) version of the language and anyone can use that if they find it difficult to express themselves with the formal version fluently.

Will you say same to an Indian, Chinese, French or Russian?

You won’t, because of inferiority complex. I see blunders everyday and people don’t even make it a topic again. The priority is capturing the message, deciding and giving feedback.

Validity is not about how you arrange words, it’s about how best people are able to decode your message and give feedback.

The age of what you bringing to the table has passed, cos it’s now a global village.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 10:07pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Suffer head!
See your life everybody noticed you! Irresponsible local bigot!
As in some kain humans shaa...so many peeps asked u d mode of courier u used to send d items n all u are busy doing is rambling n abusing urself about with some dude over trash.
Oni ra nu!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 10:15pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

See your life everybody noticed you! Irresponsible local bigot!
As in some kain humans shaa...so many peeps asked u d mode of courier u used to send d items n all u are busy doing is rambling n abusing urself about with some dude over trash.
Oni ra nu!
Orî ë bûrü!
Didn't you read where all the goods were packed by my sister herself.
You for say make I come hire you as alabaru to help her carry am Canada. Since alabaru is ya destiny, family work n in ya DNA!
Ekute-ile!

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 10:16pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

We don't have asewo in my family...you are a confirmed hoe....😂😂
You look like those two monkeys....👺👺
😂 Omo asëwo, how are you?
See ya môm at work! 😂

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 10:19pm On Feb 13
Alcatel17:

As in some kain humans shaa...so many peeps asked u d mode of courier u used to send d items n all u are busy doing is rambling n abusing urself about with some dude over trash
Aren't insane with those asking JAMB question?
The items were carried with other luggages. No courier!
CluelessMODS:

Pele... oloriburuku Omo ofo!
Aye ë ti bàje!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 10:21pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Aye ë ti bàje!
Na the juju wey place curse on you be this.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by merits(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Make I no catch you sha!

I dey wait for your catch abeg, just don't let me set my eyes 👀 on you ooo cuz that day that dey I must give you bele.🤣😁😁
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 10:23pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

😂 Omo asëwo, how are you?
See ya môm at work! 😂
OLOSHO show casing herself....you are a disgrace to womanhood....All you know is about sx....well I am not surprised you are from a dysfunctional family!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 10:25pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Make I no catch you sha!
Look at her looking for a man to catch! Hiv carrier!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 10:26pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Aye ë ti bàje!
Oni ku ire!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Dynamicboss: 10:28pm On Feb 13
Canada o! Cana! Canada o! Cana.......
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 10:35pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

Na the juju wey place curse on you be this.
Had it been that I knew you, I d v given you a dirty slap!

1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Smithwilliams826: 10:39pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:
How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada.
Recently, my sister escaped from this hard country to Canada for greener pastures. Many of you knew me on this site as that young girl with sharp mouth. Well, I may be choleric but I m also nice.
So this February, sister went to Ontario. I knew she'd miss home. I went to Wuse market and nearby street shops n bought varieties. I waka-waka my rubber slippers cut. My sister is a picky type that eat light foods but she still love our local dishes. She's going to miss home 😭 and I just want her to v her favorite foods as long as she can. Though she can patronize African stores over there too.
As I m typing this, I can't wait to see her, am so happy for her and I hope to relocate too via marriage in future. Hm, God when?

Anyways I ll list some of the items as I post them here. They are educative and useful for people going abroad too. There are some items you can take along like razor blades, shaving sticks, stock fish, palm oil, locust beans, garri, beans, rice, onions, matches, polish, makeup props, grinded beans for moinmoin or akara, crayfish, beans, balls, sellotape, dried pepper, potash, bathroom slippers, cleansers, needles and threads to sew post letter tear-tear undies or clothes. 😂 In fact, just carry any small daily use item we use here and conceal them well cos of over sabi long throat immigration officers at airport. It ll shock you you can buy a packet of blade that's not up to N1,000 for over $20 Canadian dollars, that's over N20K in Nigeria. Imagine blade pack kan for N20K? It no shock you?
So below are items I packed for her and she's enjoying them there. 😂

Pic 1, Carton of coaster biscuit, table size mortar and pestle for her to grind pepper and packs of match sticks.

I just wasted my time clicking on this link. Thinking you will answer
alterego17:

So how did u send it down to Canada?...wich courier service did u use??

If you are not informing anyone how you sent it to Canada, then why the headline?
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 11:04pm On Feb 13
Smithwilliams826:

I just wasted my time clicking on this link. Thinking you will answer

If you are not informing anyone how you sent it to Canada, then why the headline?

Are you all nuts, all items were packaged and taken alongside goods to airport. Some were removed but she carried most to Canada. What else do you all want to hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 11:11pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

You can never know me! I am not in your class!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 11:13pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Are you all nuts, all items were packaged and taken alongside goods to airport. Some were removed but she carried most to Canada. What else do you all want to hear?
You are rude, very rude! How do you expect them to know all that? Are they with you? Instead of answering straight you are insulting.
You are a very barbaric person... ugly bitch!
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by CluelessMODS: 11:15pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

You life is finished!

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 11:17pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

You are rude, very rude! How do you expect them to know all that? Are they with you? Instead of answering straight you are insulting.
Yenyenyen.
As if you no rude. O ba Iyá and iponrimapogbón e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Quebec91(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13
cheesy
VeryWickedMan:
I'll look out in the Crime Section later for her mugshots.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Alcatel17: 11:26pm On Feb 13
CluelessMODS:

The girl na one kain local dirty pig...no dey follow such cretins dey exchange much if not she go dirty u join...I pity any man wey near am
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by ayandee: 1:11am On Feb 14
JuanDeDios:

I see. But I wonder what they have against palm oil. It's not like you can use it to make bomb.
If it spills, then other people's luggage may be affected. How would you feel having oil on your clothes and documents when you are not even carrying oil?
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by rawe45: 1:48am On Feb 14
What are the matches for?
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by NotGej: 3:00am On Feb 14
Try new things.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by JayPeeOham: 6:57am On Feb 14
Goodlady:

She has landed and is devouring them. Some were removed but she went there with almost all items. Especially blades for shaving pubic areas cos she told me a pack of blade was $20. And the blade na nacet wey no strong reach tiger. $20 is over N22K in Nigeria.
Most of the food items too, she's enjoying them. Thanks sister.

We would really appreciate it if you can list out the items that were removed so we do not have to make the same mistake as you did
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by KingMack(m): 8:14am On Feb 14
Goodlady:
Stock fish, dried pepper (ata gbigbe), cheese ball, blades, Vaseline.

She packed am with her luggage. They removed some but went with most.

She packed them with her clothes, other goods. Some were removed

She packed them with her goods. But done were removed.

You indeed a good lady! Stay blessed beautiful 💙

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' / Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.