Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada (29021 Views)

How I Helped My Client Find Out His Landlord Was Tapping From His Prepaid Light / I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 8:58am On Feb 14
KingMack:

You indeed a good lady! Stay blessed beautiful 💙
Thank you sir.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Konquest: 9:39am On Feb 14
Goodlady:
How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada.
Recently, my sister escaped from this hard country to Canada for greener pastures. Many of you knew me on this site as that young girl with sharp mouth. Well, I may be choleric but I m also nice.
So this February, sister went to Ontario. I knew she'd miss home. I went to Wuse market and nearby street shops n bought varieties. I waka-waka my rubber slippers cut. My sister is a picky type that eat light foods but she still love our local dishes. She's going to miss home 😭 and I just want her to v her favorite foods as long as she can. Though she can patronize African stores over there too.
As I m typing this, I can't wait to see her, am so happy for her and I hope to relocate too via marriage in future. Hm, God when?

Anyways I ll list some of the items as I post them here. They are educative and useful for people going abroad too. There are some items you can take along like razor blades, shaving sticks, stock fish, palm oil, locust beans, garri, beans, rice, onions, matches, polish, makeup props, grinded beans for moinmoin or akara, crayfish, beans, balls, sellotape, dried pepper, potash, bathroom slippers, cleansers, needles and threads to sew post letter tear-tear undies or clothes. 😂 In fact, just carry any small daily use item we use here and conceal them well cos of over sabi long throat immigration officers at airport. It ll shock you you can buy a packet of blade that's not up to N1,000 for over $20 Canadian dollars, that's over N20K in Nigeria. Imagine blade pack kan for N20K? It no shock you?
So below are items I packed for her and she's enjoying them there. 😂

Pic 1, Carton of coaster biscuit, table size mortar and pestle for her to grind pepper and packs of match sticks.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Konquest: 9:41am On Feb 14
Goodlady:
Grinded beans for moinmoin or akara, crayfish, beans, cheeseballs, sellotape, dried pepper, potash, nylon for packing moinmoin etc.
What's she doing right now as a career path in Ontario?... Or is she a student in Canada?

Hope she enjoys her moinmoin better now while in Canada...

Congrats on her safe arrival and I wish her the best while ensuring she works "smart" but with a little bit of hardness.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Goodlady(f): 10:11am On Feb 14
Konquest:

What's she doing right now as a career path in Ontario?... Or is she a student in Canada?

Hope she enjoys her moinmoin better now while in Canada...

Congrats on her safe arrival and I wish her the best while ensuring she works "smart" but with a little bit of hardness.

. studying sir

2 Likes

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Exceed15: 11:15am On Feb 14
You are a good sister. She should always remember you when she gets there.

2 Likes

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by JuanDeDios: 5:50pm On Feb 14
ayandee:

If it spills, then other people's luggage may be affected. How would you feel having oil on your clothes and documents when you are not even carrying oil?
Good point.

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 9:59pm On Feb 14
Nice one Dear.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by RimmaAsa: 10:13pm On Feb 14
Caaz:
Nic one

Hahahaha.. see how I shut you up by taking down that Post? E pain am!

See you're not intelligent. Not even tech savvy. The only thing you know how to do here is throw shades at people that are better than you. The akara you're frying has melted your brain.

Intelligence zero
IQ very low
Foresight, blind .
Nothing upstairs to offer.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 10:18pm On Feb 14
RimmaAsa:

Hahahaha.. see how I shut you up by taking down that Post? E pain am!

See you're not intelligent. Not even tech savvy. The only thing you know how to do here is throw shades at people that are better than you. The akara you're frying has melted your brain.

Intelligence zero
IQ very low
Foresight, blind .
Nothing upstairs to offer.

Old taker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 10:20pm On Feb 14
E'jo,🪱🪱🪱

Representing cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by omooba969(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14
Caaz:

Old taker.

You diz isoko clown 🤡 you don carry ya demonic wahala com here...everywhere like MTN. grin
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 10:25pm On Feb 14
E'jo🪱🪱🪱.
The snake is in the grass x2
Ssssssssssssss
Ssssssssssssss
The snake is in the grass cheesy cheesy.

I love nursery rhymes!

Cc: mariaangeles grin cheesy cheesy.
Nne, anytime I mentioned your monicker alobosi alias e'jo de always fear to quote me.

Na you be E'jo antidote cheesy
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by RimmaAsa: 10:29pm On Feb 14
omooba969:

You diz isoko clown 🤡 you don carry ya demonic wahala com here...everywhere like MTN. grin

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by omooba969(m): 10:34pm On Feb 14
Confusion everywhere grin, Tinubunomics don fry some people's medulla...lol 😂
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by RimmaAsa: 10:40pm On Feb 14
Caaz:

Old mama youngi.

I see your WhatsApp group members have abandoned you making you to wander about like a lost soul. Abandoned project.

Follow follow omodor. Dem never leave you? They have left you**in Asaris voice
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by RimmaAsa: 10:41pm On Feb 14
omooba969:
Confusion everywhere grin, Tinubunomics don fry some people's medulla...lol 😂

Sorry it was a mistake. It was meant for that local iya alakara woman.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 10:42pm On Feb 14
Men.Oo.paUSE knacking(in ghana fifos bois

cheesy......
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by omooba969(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14
RimmaAsa:

Sorry it was a mistake. It was meant for that local iya alakara woman.

🙏
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 10:44pm On Feb 14
E'jo 🪱🪱🪱
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by RimmaAsa: 10:46pm On Feb 14
Caaz:
Men.Oo.paUSE knacking(in ghana fifos bois

cheesy......
everyone knows you. You're just a lonely baby mama who can't do without visiting here. A responsibly married woman will not frequent this place the way you rat around here all the time.

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 10:47pm On Feb 14
In the spirit of val....Good lady happy valentine cheesy cheesy cheesy

Illicit happy valentine...hold madam Wella o

Henrimoto....Happy valentine my buddy.

Kisses bye darlings.

Oga e'jo🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱
The snake is in the grassx2
Ssssssssssss

Nuke all slithering creatures....

Pety princess happy val.

2 Likes

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by illicit(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14
Caaz:

Kisses bye darlings.

Oga e'jo🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱
Ssssssssssss

Pety princess happy val.

Nice one
Same here

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 11:21pm On Feb 14
illicit:

Nice one
Same here
Warmest midterm break to you guys.
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by illicit(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14
Caaz:

Warmest midterm break to you guys.

Midterm break ke

How

😶
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 11:32pm On Feb 14
illicit:

Midterm break ke

How

😶
Ours here are on midterm starting tomorrow till Friday...school resumes monday
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by newcommer: 12:45am On Feb 15
abobote:
You are not any nice, is cos she is going to Canada, you did that so she can reciprocate in future

You know them very well
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by illicit(m): 12:47am On Feb 15
Caaz:

Ours here are on midterm starting tomorrow till Friday...school resumes monday

Oh

You teach?
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by henrimoto(m): 8:10am On Feb 15
Caaz:

Kisses bye darlings.

Oga e'jo🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱
Ssssssssssss

Pety princess happy val.
Happy Valentine Nne, hope your val outing yesterday was good...even thou e get as economic be, it won't stop us not to look for happiness.

Thanks for the mention Jare.

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by KingMack(m): 9:02am On Feb 15
Goodlady:

Thank you sir.

You welcome 🤗
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Caaz: 9:13am On Feb 15
henrimoto:
Happy Valentine Nne, hope your val outing yesterday was good...even thou e get as economic be, it won't stop us not to look for happiness.

Thanks for the mention Jare.
God runnam.

1 Like

Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by pargelenis(m): 5:46am On Feb 20
Wow, congrats to your sis
Re: How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada by Baolak(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22
Goodlady:
How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada.
Recently, my sister escaped from this hard country to Canada for greener pastures. Many of you knew me on this site as that young girl with sharp mouth. Well, I may be choleric but I m also nice.
So this February, sister went to Ontario. I knew she'd miss home. I went to Wuse market and nearby street shops n bought varieties. I waka-waka my rubber slippers cut. My sister is a picky type that eat light foods but she still love our local dishes. She's going to miss home 😭 and I just want her to v her favorite foods as long as she can. Though she can patronize African stores over there too.
As I m typing this, I can't wait to see her, am so happy for her and I hope to relocate too via marriage in future. Hm, God when?

Anyways I ll list some of the items as I post them here. They are educative and useful for people going abroad too. There are some items you can take along like razor blades, shaving sticks, stock fish, palm oil, locust beans, garri, beans, rice, onions, matches, polish, makeup props, grinded beans for moinmoin or akara, crayfish, beans, balls, sellotape, dried pepper, potash, bathroom slippers, cleansers, needles and threads to sew post letter tear-tear undies or clothes. 😂 In fact, just carry any small daily use item we use here and conceal them well cos of over sabi long throat immigration officers at airport. It ll shock you you can buy a packet of blade that's not up to N1,000 for over $20 Canadian dollars, that's over N20K in Nigeria. Imagine blade pack kan for N20K? It no shock you?
So below are items I packed for her and she's enjoying them there. 😂

Pic 1, Carton of coaster biscuit, table size mortar and pestle for her to grind pepper and packs of match sticks.
Congratulations to your sister.
Which of the items where not allowed to go with her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman / With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.