Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 211 pages)

Politics / Re: FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps by 7lives: 7:23am On Sep 12, 2023
Sprints3:
<creditwise>Hi,your loan is 9 days overdue.Pls transfer: 19597.69 .You can pay by yourself or someone else. Lol.. This useless credit wise expect me to pay 17k interest on 28k I paid 30k after 3 days still requesting for 15k now they have increased it to 20k as late fee. Dem never see anything.

They are called loan sharks in Korea.
I hope you understand now.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: In India, Tinubu Takes Economic Diplomacy To Germany, South Korea by 7lives: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Nigeria has 36 states..

Not all states have security issues or electricity issues o. Don’t dull. Come over here to Ogun state, you’ll see many foreign firms and you’ll be surprised.

Security no dey ma foot..

I'm in Lagos 23 hrs power supply, 1hr break from 8 - 9.
Aye nlo.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rano Omokri Tutors The Primitive Tribes Of The Lower Niger by 7lives: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

Be deceiving yourself..Was Ojukwu as rich as Mansa Musa from Mali...Go and read about him.

You dey carry the guy go where he no know, grin grin grin, West African history.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) by 7lives: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2023
complexstuffs:

IBB is not Hausa.. His mother was Gwari while his father's tribe is thought to be Yoruba from Kwara

Abdulsalam Abubakar is Nupe or Gwari from Niger

Ogbomoso Oyo state, not Kwara.
Influential to the establishment of federal university of technology Ogbomoso, now called LAUTECH.
People that don't know this normally called him " Banufe ", a Nupe man.
Abacha is not even a Kanuri man, he's from Chad.
I discovered this when I went to serve in North, they hated Abacha so much in Kano, one will think Abacha is the Shaitan they so much loath.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista by 7lives: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
The PDP is a very useless party. They caused this.
They felt Obi cannot win the presidency for the party hence pushing Obi out of the party. If they have abide by the zoning arrangements of the party and allow the presidency to the South East, Obi would have won under their ticket easily with a big margin. The greed by Atiku and Wike was responsible for the demise of the PDP

I understand your issue with Atiku, why can't the whole of Southern Nigeria delegates unite to support Wike?.
Wike been dey keep the party together for eight years na?.
Politics / Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by 7lives: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
akpumping7720:

So larger population determines development? Even without proper management? How much is Lagos receiving as allocation compared to some states in Nigeria? Baba dey play.

How much was Lagos making before Tinubu?.
Did you now see why Dangote employed+ 11,000 Indians, put " these " in a managerial position and watch your business crumble.
Anytime I see them posting rubbish like this, this first thing that crossed my mind is " and someone paid for this? ", probably a university graduate.
Analytical capacity zero.
Emotional intelligence whacked.
Chai.
Politics / Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by 7lives: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
gabbytabby:
They rigged lagos and still only won by 10k but the way they keep going on one would think 99% of Lagos vote went to them abeggi.

Their maths is whacked.
SWOT analysis whacked.
Their deficit came from up North.
The energy they wasted on rigging in Lagos, should have been spent on grabbing 25% in those core Muslim states, in the North.
They think election is making noise on SM and lining up to vote.
The 2023 election is about strategies, planning and execution.
Only a numbskull will be shocked by the outcome.
Politics / Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by 7lives: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Latakia:
You cannot call Nigeria zoo and expect the same Nigeria to favor you. It's not possible. We will only wish you what you wish Nigeria.

Finito.
Politics / Re: APC Members Gather At Lagos Secretariat To Watch Election Tribunal (Video) by 7lives: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

Organized cool headed people

+100000000 likes.
They just don't get how we roll here.
Ariwo ko ni music.
If you see the way they were making noise everywhere, imagine saying " Yoruba people head no correct", all manner of rubbish, right inside BRT.
See I'm so happy they got served, rowdy barbarians.
Obi haven't win, they're already misbehaving, if he eventually win, what would have happened?.
God bless the deep thinking Omoluabis and those promise keeping northerners.
With the " small sample wey dem collect from Lagos", won o ni ro aso buruku be, se Oro mo.
Some of them were already selling their house and running away.
The agenda failed, and they will fail again and again.
A kii so eran mo eran, ki ikan kan ikan pa.
Ishekiri, Uhrobo, Tapa, Igala, Kanuri and all sub Yoruba groups, can come to mess up in Yorubaland, I will over look it, " eran oba lo fi oko oba je ", we are related.
But Igbos, we are not even related and awojumo won ti po ju.
This is the mind set, that every Yoruba must have, some people will not abandon their homeland, and become nuisance in my homeland.
" Oko kii je ti baba t'omo, ko ma ni aala.
Bayi ni ma se nkan mi, ko yi pada.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: I Am Quiting Nairaland Today See Reasons by 7lives: 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
omniwater:
Alo rami rami l'aari, enikan 'i r'abo re.

Agbara kisan ko boju w'ehin.

Ito to bale ki pada senu mo.

Odi gbere!

Odi arinako!

Ka ma pade mo!

Omo iya mi e j'ebure o, awo olugbebe.
Dakun dabo fiye denu.
Agba ti o binu l'omo re npo Jojo.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Tinubu Has Secured $14 Billion In FDI Via G20 Summit - Temitope Ajayi by 7lives: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
saintopus:
Una don come again with una yeye propaganda

Lekki free trade zone a propaganda?.
Lekki port a propaganda?
Dangote refinery a propaganda?.
Lagos light rail a propaganda?
Have you been to Ibefun / Ibeshe in Lagos state?.
Propaganda full that side no be small.
Blessed are those who have not seen but believed.
People of Lagos believed that anything is possible, this was why it's happening in Lagos.
Oga Thomas, even if it happens to you, you will not have it, just because you don't believe, that it is possible.
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Departs Abuja For New Delhi, To Attend G-20 Leaders' Summit by 7lives: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2023
iammo:

I have double honors Computer and Information Science, that's computer Science and also Information Science Dual degree run concurrently

Tinubu Studied Business Administration and majored in Accounting also double honors

Again US uses distinction for students that Thier CGPA is above 60 to 70 similar to Nigerian first class

What's so confusing here if you attended a University

You get time dey shalaye.
What those wailers actually needs are buckets.
Owun to sonu l'owo won, ko se fi epe wa.
Help 'em with buckets, je ki won sunkun si koroba.
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Departs Abuja For New Delhi, To Attend G-20 Leaders' Summit by 7lives: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hahahakikiki.

Asiwaju, the butcher of the pigs.

You shall go and return back safely.

Ayulo, ayubo, l'owo n ya enu

Awon alale a ba e lo, won a ba e bo

Ori l’eja fi n labu ja

Wa lo re, wa bo re, toh toh toh 👅abala esu

Their wish/prayer is for the military to take over before you return

Nice one omo iya mi.
Ayun lo, Ayun bo.
Lowo n'yenu.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by 7lives: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Basic123:

FG and Lagos government projects?
Are you normal?

Hope you're not in shock, they always insist LASG must out perform the FG.
They believed Tinubu is the reason Lagos couldn't outperform the federal government, 'cause Tinubu's been stealing Lagos state's money.
I have carefully evaluate some of these people and have actually come to the conclusion, that these people are actually retarded

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Men Behind The Lagos Metro Rail. Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu. Picture by 7lives: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Basic123:

Only Igbo see Ambode as a big deal because if hatred for TINUBU. The same Ambode they never voted for.

I hate Ambod3 for 4yrs for abandoning this project.

Ambode just disgraced himself over this monorail matter.
If you see the way he was disgraced, at his ward during the primaries. I hope he's learnt his lessons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi by 7lives: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
seunmsg:

And why would Tinubu accede in writing to his academic records being released to political opponents? Most people won’t, even if it’s just for the pleasure of seeing their opponents squirm in anger and frustration.[i][/i]

I talk am Tinubu is not just an " agba baller, he's also an agba troller ".
The man is not called Eebudola for nothing.
Pepper dem well well baba.
Politics / Re: President Tinubu To Address World Leaders At UN General Assembly September 19 by 7lives: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
DevilsEqual:
PBAT is the second most universally recognised Nigerian President

He's next only to OBJ

If PBAT was a footballer, he would have been a utility player, combination of Messi and Kante.
His capacity to see and plan ahead is what endears him to me.
Agba baller.
Agere Oba ilu.
Ologbojo oba egungun.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by 7lives: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
naija1stnigar:
am not sure you are truly ok, cos if you are you should know breaking laws has always been part of human nature, that's why hard measures are set to contain them. If they were not given death sentences a sound mind should condemn the gruesome murder of a prisoner not to laugh at it! Afterall, are there not foreign prisoners in Nigeria? Are foreigners not committing crimes in Nigeria? How many of them has been killed in prison? Reason like a human being before coming to type all your senseless rubbish.

Oga are you also a law breaker?.
Anyway, whoever wants to put me behind bars will die trying, 'cause ko si aye rara.
Nitori ki nma ba je iya, ni mo se ya ma jiya l'ofa.
Nitori ki nle te Ile tutu, ni mo se da omi si iwaju.
There are no easy ways, but there are better ways.
Put your brain to use, God put it there for a purpose.
Shalom.
Politics / Re: How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT by 7lives: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
correctguy101:

WTH,

We know the old thief passed through another hole when the olodo opposition and their goons were waiting at the presupposed stronghold to ambush him.

They don't know the ancestor is wiser in the ways of the street more than them.

More noise in Lagos and everyone distracted and focused on that location and even celebrating their mediocre assault only to eat defeat when Baba shows his hand.

A true Jagaban if you ask me...

Agere oba ilu.
Ologbojo oba egungun.
Tinubu okunrin, takun takun, l'ode Iremaje.
Iye ni won a ma wo, won o to eye ri.
Tinubu agba juggernaut, God bless Mr President.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Please Help! I Am An Obidient Who Do Not Know How To Use Twitter by 7lives: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ask 5he headless mob to show you the way.
Politics / Re: See Full List Of 1966 Coup Plotters And Their Tribe by 7lives: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Timothy89:

coming. years? 90% of yoruba obidient have come back to their senses

They don't really have to, they are free to vote whoever they like.
But one thing I know is that " eta Inu ati atenuje lo so won da be."
Unfortunately for them, Olorun ju eda lo.
I will divide them into two, those who believed that Tinubu needs to step down for Oshinbajo, because most of them are people without conscience.
The other half are ignorant ones who lacks analytical mind, " eni ma da aso fun ni, ti orun e, laa ko wo".
Tinubu is beyond their mental weakness, Atari ajanaku ki ise eru omode.
They voted against Tinubu in my hood, few who voted for Tinubu, were crying in silence, and they were like " ki ni baba yi se fun awon Ika wonyi bayi? ". and majority of them were mothers.
Let me shock you, when the idiots heard that Tinubu lost Lagos, they went to the nearest bar and started celebration.
They said baba oni pampers ti lule, and some of these mother's came to me, some were already crying, I told them Tinubu will win the North, and if this happens, he will win over all.
God bless the North, they kept their promise, and the rest is history.
I pray for you my brother, any relative, friends, beneficiaries and enemies, that secretly want to puts you to shame, God shall disgrace all of them.
In the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Thai Police Investigation And His Comment On Igbo by 7lives: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2023
DomPerignon:

Abakalaiki Ibos believe in a honest day's work.

They were heavily discriminated during old Anambra state and that's why investment in education was never extended to them.

Anambra Ibos still rely on Ebonyi Ibos to do menial jobs for them serving as farm hands, labourers and house maids and servants

The average Ibo does not believe in a honest day's work so they look down on the hardworking Ebonyi Ibo .

They called them derogatory names because the men carry loads on their heads
Igbos believes that Ebonyi folks don't have brains because they carry loads on their heads.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by 7lives: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Omoluabi16:
If we had serious leadership in this country, all the president needs to do is put his foot down, and stop this disrespect from all this tinpot countries. The disrespect has gone on for far too long. Common Ethiopia!

You mean the Ethiopian securities just grab him at the point of entry, and shoved him into the prison?.
Una no dey shame at all, if you are truely an Omoluabi which I very much doubt, and you're into business that makes people go to jail in foreign countries, remember owun oju wa, l'oju ri o.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials by 7lives: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2023
naija1stnigar:
Someone's son, brother or even father is dead in another country, instead of we here to condemn it, majority have added tribal colouration, that leads to the question " is it that this generation of Nigerians Are cursed from heaven or what? I mean I just can't understand, small thing, na Igbo, na Yoruba, na hausa. I want to ask which tribe does not commits crime? Or which tribe does not produce Giants? It's a pity nairaland has been reduced to a war zone for unrepentant ethnic bigots. What a shame!

What will a Nigerian be doing in a foreign prison?..
Heck people just don't end up in prisons, only law breakers ends up like that
It is a general knowledge that people will get punished for breaking the law, anywhere in the world.
So when people still choose to go ahead to break the law, not minding the consequences of their actions, why should I be blamed for not showing sympathy?.
Those who's mantra is get rich or die trying just got served, and I'm expected to show sympathy, na me send them on a journey of no return, are you okay?.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend by 7lives: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
BobbieZion:

Nigeria's economy defies arithmetics.
Foreign exchange.

This is what made me start learning forex trading in 2008.
Nigerian economy will always defies every known, and even unknown economic theories.
Even Adam Smith will fail trying to fix Nigeria's economy.
This is why I support the total disintegration of the country.
People wey dey spoil the country, na dem dey cry pass

117 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits by 7lives: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
Make SERAP go court, which one be 48 hours ultimatum, as if they can force the president hand.
Awon werey.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: The Pains Of ATIKU ABUBAKAR by 7lives: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jostoman:
I like the way Atiku is giving it to your lagos landlord hot hot mr OP.

I love how PBAT is trolling Atiku, Obi and all of una.
Last last when PBAT is true with his 8 years, he will now hand power over to probably Shettima, and reveal his certificate to the public.
By that time, a lot of numbskull, mumu among una go don kpai on top Tinubu matter.
'Cause I don't understand how a man without a certificate, can work for Mobil of all organizations, without getting exposed.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 211 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.