Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

7lives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7lives's Profile / 7lives's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 211 pages)

Politics / Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by 7lives: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Longinyamapucci:
LoL. The Ghanaian president will be like 'Kwakwara, this boy want to involve me on his mess and create second Ghana must go.. Charlie tell them to take him to Nigeria fast, I have important things to solve with tinubu..yeye dey smell.

Chai

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Rings NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell In New York by 7lives: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
aswani:

I am telling you now, if Peter Obi doesn't somehow disentangle himself from the Obidient movement, he will never be President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I would have said he would be President if Obidients can somehow change their behaviour towards others especially on Social media but we know that's impossible, stiff necked Obidients cannot help themselves.

Obidients will continue to push the poor man to irrelevance and consequently causing the rest of the electorate to have to suffer PDP or APC.

Don't bother yourself, they just need to fear and respect the North.
The North is waiting quietly with kobokos, shebi dem sabi hate ni.
Last last all of them go organize and do the needful.
Love begets love, hate begets hate.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Rings NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell In New York by 7lives: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
sunboy:

Exactly! They can’t separate their hatred for Tinubu from their love for their country. Must the country collapse because they hate one person.

Don't get it twisted, they hated the country since Balewa.
What exactly did you think happened in 1966?, you become an enemy the moment Igbo man can't subjugate you.
They even do it among themselves, so unfortunate such mind set got them to the current status in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu Rings NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell In New York by 7lives: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tianamen1:

Me Hate Tinubu, please do not repeat this statement. I admire his political sagacity.
My issues is that too many Nigerians are suffering and he is trying to outdo Ajala the traveler.

We have witnessed all this motion without movement before. Are you not personally tired.

Tell Mr president that there is work for him to do in Nigeria. He needs to focus on implementing Madam Adeosun’s VAIDS. We need his attention okay.

The same Adeosun that you people called Oluwole cert holder?.
Make una just dey pray, make the price of crude oil drop for international market, winter is fast approaching.
Or else mo sorry fun yin gan o.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Rings NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell In New York by 7lives: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
Who asked Tinubu to speak to these finance gurus without a prewritten speech? 🥱🥱🥱

Now, those Americans who work there will be asking their Nigerian colleagues if this is the best candidate their country has got to offer.

Really?, anyway those who don't know should ask those who knows.
Stocks, bonds, indices and everything that moves on charts, are BATs line of business.
Na there he made his money.
Tinubu been dey hang out with Soros, Buffet and the rest, for so long.
PBAT, may your days be long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 7lives: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2023
sotall:
The people supporting this tribalism are same people that call themselves patriot and would frown at members of other ethnic group trying to leave this failed country

You guys should have left since Jonathan.
Abi una think say Jonathan no go comot?.
People wey put jona, na dem comot am.
Be good to others and it shall come back to you, what you give is what you get.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence October 1966 by 7lives: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
temmyejo:

Kindly create an unbiased Igbo version of NL please don't come here to condemn what you enjoy using.... kiss

They can't build, they only know how to hijack.
If you try to stop them, they'll say you hate competition.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence October 1966 by 7lives: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
If we are to talk about fairness and equity, Yorubas were not supposed to contest 2023 Presidential election, so if Igbos are angry with Tinubu, you guys ought to understand and be using diplomacy and nice words to pacify and calm them down not using inciting and provocative words like Nigeria belong to you alone. Don't you guys have conscience at all? Put yourself in Igbo people shoe, if Yorubas are the ones that havent produced President since 1966 while Igbos have produced President in 1979 (Obasanjo), interim President in 1993 (Shonekan), another from 1999 to 2007 (Obasanjo), Vice President from 2015 to 2023 (Osinbajo), and yet another Igbo takes over again in 2023 (Tinubu), will you Yorubas take it? Ask yourselves this question and search your consciences.

Look who's crying now.
Your fore fathers already played penalty into throw in, and you guys are still consolidating on the ignorance?.
Shebi una get strong head, misbehave and still blamed your victims.
Who exactly are your friends in Nigeria and outside Nigeria?.
The era of goody goody Yorubas are long gone, may be history should be return to schools, so that you guys can understand what really went down.
We are now in the era of won nja ni Ile k'eji o kan wa.
I would have tell you so much, but I don't want to be accused of hate speech.
Shalom.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akintola And His Wife Killed By Soldiers Commanded By Captain Emmanuel Nwobosi by 7lives: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2023
Samuel Ladoke Akintola, okunrin takun takun l'ode Iremaje.
Rest on in peace.
Their current generations are paying for your murder, their unborn generations will still pay.
Gbogbo awon ti o ra paapaa, lo ma san.
Vengeance is mine says the Lord.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 7lives: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2023
sotall:
The people supporting this tribalism are same people that call themselves patriot and would frown at members of other ethnic group trying to leave this failed country

But you are happy when Yourubas were marginalized, na una turn to enjoy the marginalization.
Ye ma paro Pinocchio olofo lon binu ologo.
If una like make una ya werey. Yoruba already ya photo.
We're loaded.
Ire o.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 7lives: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Those complaining about Tinubu's lopsided appointments should come for refreshments.

This thread is legendary.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 1:25am On Sep 14, 2023
onuman:

Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators...
So what made people in your SW region agitate for Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic? To blackmail Arewa to hand power over to Tinubu? Or to get Sovereignty for Oduduwa Republic?
Even your Tinubu once said that he did not believe in one Nigeria.
You no get head.

Ironu Ikoko lo ma pa Aja.
You guys are way tooooooo obsessed with Yoruba land and Yoruba people.
It isn't just irritating, Its disgusting.
Yorubas were minding their business, but you igbos continue suffering, just to help mind Yoruba business.
Is it that Igbos can't stand and run their shows alone, without the Yorubas?.
Go and collect your country and stop trying to use Yorubas as cannon folders for your senseless wars, or you think we don't know your agenda?.
We have our own games, we play it whichever way we like and it's non of your business, okay?.
Your fathers' agenda failed before independence, failed in 1966, failed in 67, and failed again in 2023.
Is this not enough to show you guys that there's a need for a new approach?.
Make una go buy an AI if una no get sense, Yoruba will not join you people to do anything, una must get sense by force.
Shebi una like dirty games, a ma gba yin mo bolu gbeyin ni.
Politics / Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by 7lives: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:
This old man should respect himself. Why is truth and most yorubas opposite?

Something must be wrong with this tribe. Both old and young are not different.

So, we should now believe that tinubu won the election free and fair?

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu

Between you and Kongi, who is actually a liar?.
What will it cost You guys to prove that Obi won the election?.

1 Like

Travel / Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by 7lives: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Astar007:

I like how you think, well I left nigeria cause life was so dam hard...but racism is real in europe...its not something you would like to experience

God will uplift you, God took you there for a reason, he will protect you.
He will not abandon you, things will work out for you in Jesus name.
Amen.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
onuman:

.and you want continuation of one Nigeria by force. Whereas you implement measures in your region that CLEARLY SHOWS that one Nigeria is a falsehood.
Cry me an ocean for the type of illusionary country you are creating.

You have people in the Senate and house of reps, what exactly are they doing there?.
Na Yoruba go help you table your
agenda for Senate?.
When you guys are tired, " una go organize and remove the bridge wey join una, to the rest of Nigeria".
I hope you catch my drift, when una wan open una books of lamentations, make una no dey try my side.
I'm not a supremacist, but I'm a no nonsense hardliner.
If not for covetousness and stupidity, you guy would have exit this country a long time ago.
But una be ogbon Kasimu, always trying to subjugate others, una go cry taya.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ttipsy:
we are doing one Nigeria nao

Since they r using Yoruba , other languages should be included Wazobia

In the West, we speak Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omodua:
Point of correction.

You don't deport a fellow citizen. You expel or repatriate. This shows your infantile understanding of issues at stake.

A tribal bigot and simpleton. I won't engage you further with response. You don't worth it.

Bye.

cheesy grin grin No one will deport you, na you go comot by yourself.
Shebi una be nonconformists, if una go somewhere, una go dey try create problem there.
I bet you people never expect all that's been happening of recent, did you guys expected it?.
E ti jee tan, oju de tI la.
Una go cry taya.
Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
No other legacy that is greater than having integrity.

Stealing money and sharing to people to get people's approval is nothing but foolishness, self deceit and criminality.

Bola Tinubu is a world known criminal and no amount of supposedly good works he does will change the fact that he is a criminal and a forger.

That he rigged himself in a President of Nigeria does not change the truth that he is a known treasury looter who captured Lagos from 1999 to date using ill gotten wealth.

He is not the first corrupt, criminal President in the world, the world is filled with lots of corrupt, criminal Presidents, so Tinubu is not the first neither will he be the last.

But let it be known that Tinubu is a globally recognized criminal and forger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RUP1HmsYhk?si=JdglQOREegaxKCvf

Even the train wey una dey cry on top, na Tinubu legacy.
Comot make I see road jor.
Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
ajepako:

I did NYSC in the Kebbi state in the north in 2001 and I did not speak a single word of the language as a Lagosian the NEVER left Lagos as at then

I had language problems and sought help of translators

Later, I learned the language , at least the basic enough to communicate which I still use till date

Look, I have 2 degrees in English Language and presently on my 3rd degree in the same field

It has never stopped me from speaking and hyping my language and I believe that is not a felony

Maybe this may answer your question.

Thank you

Oh, and I'm a Madam, not Oga cheesy

NYSC will even give you a Hausa language booklet, this is for you to understand the language faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
onuman:

HAUSA, IGBO, YORUBA AND ENGLISH ARE THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGES IN NIGERIA.
LAGOS IS NO CITY OF ONLY YORUBA.
THERE MAY BE ETHNIC GROUPS LARGER THAN THE
YORUBA ETHNIC GROUP IN LAGOS.
IF YOU MUST MAKE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT IN LAGOS, YOU EITHER DO IT IN PIDGEN ENGLISH OR IN THE OTHER 4 OFFICIAL LANGUAGES.

When you've succeed in implementing this in Kann and Kaduna, come and enforce it in Lagos.
For now, just cry me a river.
Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Nice one. Let every state introduce local language in public life. That's how our brothers up north recolonized their states. We all have local language but they forcefully relegate English language and enforce use of Hausa. I served there years ago and know what I am saying. Banks use Hausa, schools use it, libraries and MDAs too.

Don't mind those town criers, they're always trying to force their opinion on others.
A Northerner will never complain about this, they know better.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
ElSudani:

True, one day we will learn physics in Yoruba. This is just the beginning.

This is already happening though privately.
Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
onuman:

Yoruba language alone in Oduduwa Republic is apt.
Lagos is a metropolitan city of many ethnic groups and tongues.
Must you stick to a most dysfunctional country because of cheap cash from crude oil? Remember Venezuela 🇻🇪. Nigeria has just become the official poverty capital of the world.

It's only parasites that clutch tight to a sinking ship because the ship carries valuables.

Story for the gods, I don't care about what you do in your place.
Any cry me a river

1 Like

Politics / Re: Lagos Metro Official Addresses Passengers In Yoruba Language (Video) by 7lives: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ttipsy:
It’s not bad

But why most we attach sentiments ?

They should also include Hausa and Igbo

Arabic

Hausa is the most common language in the North, Eko ni won npe ibi.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: JAPA Fever Among Nigerian Youths by 7lives: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2023
IkeAbuja:
Well 'sometimes' it is... but most times it's just your direct ticket to being subjected to racism,more depression,more struggles,several mental disorder,homelessness, modern day slavery and the list goes on and on. you got the point here rejection in work places loneliness and depression really wants to finish me here but ain't still giving up yet

As a teenager, I read too many books on slavery, KKK and civil rights movements, scramble and partition of Africa, colonization, apatheid and racism.
So much that whenever I heard that a relative has traveled out to Europe and America, the first thing that crossed my mind is, some left in chains, these ones are going into second generation slavery by freewill.
Some of those who left this country then, are back now, eni lo lo bo.
My ancestors were forced to serve white folks, and I will now go and replace them 500 years later, Eewo.
I took to private business in Nigeria here and God has been very kind to me.
Whatever people believed, is what will happen to them, best of luck to those who believed they can only make it, away from Nigeria.
As for me, myself and I, am happy to be here.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: You Cannot Sit There In Lagos And Decide The Fate Of APC by 7lives: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:

The annoying part, he won't still rest nor ready to learn

So unfortunate they are not made for learning, more like being cursed from the great beyond to constantly drift towards disaster.

13 Likes

Politics / Re: Lets Hope And Pray Tinubu Doesnt Get Disgraced From Office. by 7lives: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:
honestly, I don't feel good about this whole FBI and Chicago Stuff... Cant we just forgive and forget. What has this man done to us that we are resurrecting old cases about him, or is it a crime for an old man to be a president?

Just dig deeper, you will eventually get what you're looking for.
And he doesn't need your forgiveness or has Tinubu ever wronged you?.
Politics / Re: Tribunal Sacks Attah Of The Labour Party For Eti Osa Federal Constituency Of Lag by 7lives: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I wander what you will say if this your comment was written by an European, American or Canadian, telling Blacks to go back to Africa to contest in elections.

Hey, you an honest opinion?.
If the Europeans have not interfered in our ways of lives, Yorubas won't have any business living on same land with strangers.
God already put a demarcation, there are natural boundaries, God puts Niger and Benue rivers there for such purpose.
Politics / Re: Why Were Biafran Soldiers Approaching Lagos And Yoruba Land During The War by 7lives: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Where they asking to be liberated?

There was widespread hostility between Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw, and Itsekiri people against the occupying Ibo soldiers on their lands..Even the Benin that was captured only lasted for 24 hours, you now think you can liberate/capture a bigger Yoruba tribe that never asked for your help.

Whoever gave Ojukwu the option to go offensive on the Midwest and Western region instead of defending his carved out Biafra was not nice. grin

Gbam.
All he needed was to bomb that bleeping Niger bridge.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Were Biafran Soldiers Approaching Lagos And Yoruba Land During The War by 7lives: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Ventura1:
OP, that is one question I've always ask. He had already achieve his intentions of alienating SE region and forming Biafra.
Why is he attempting to capture Gowon in Lagos, when he knew he would trespass on other people's region? I think his action after passing and conquering Midwest reveal his real intention of conquest.

Observe those people very well, they are always about subjugatng others.
This was why they keep making political mistakes, even among themselves.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Were Biafran Soldiers Approaching Lagos And Yoruba Land During The War by 7lives: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you are a toddler? Your mind didn't tell you that Lagos was the seat of power of Nigeria at that time
It's war, so because Lagos being in western region was not left out in the civil war?
I don't know what you guys aim to achieve with all these low IQ threads being opened to troll the Igbos?
I believe the present political leaders we have today were once like you guys. Keep promoting hatred and expect love.

Excuse me, straying into your neighbors compound is not a fight for independence, but external agression.
This is pure expansionism, Ojukwu only needs to do away with the Niger Bridge and secure his Biafa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 211 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.