Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

7Randall's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7Randall's Profile / 7Randall's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Need Advice, Am New In Here (romance Section ) by 7Randall: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided
Romance / Re: Dating/marrying A Quiet Girl Vs A Noisy Girl, Which Do You Prefer? by 7Randall: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Quiet gals can be dangerous. So I'll go for a (not very) noisy gal
Romance / Re: What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? by 7Randall: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
PM me please. I need to discuss something with you. Or reply mine
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. by 7Randall: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2016
butanep:

Gotv didn't air the match. My neighbours cable too didn't. The fact is that I just want to watch the match with my friends. Do you think guyz going out to watch football don't ve DSTV in their houses. It's boring watching football alone. It's like you celebrating your birthday alone. How does it look like... you should know.

I told her let's go together but she refused because she don't like football. Don't you think ladies need to respect guyz decision sometimes.
Gotv aired the match bro. Supersport select. That's the station I watched it

14 Likes

Romance / Re: Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) by 7Randall: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2016
There is absolutely no point defrauding him(them). Tell him(them) you are not gay. Simple!!. If they continue disturbing you, block them. By collecting gifts or money, you might be getting yourself into what you don't know. They'll feel you owe them when you collect anything from them. Wise up

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by 7Randall: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
SisterCaro:
Trust nairalanders all they will see is 2cars and iphone
Wetin else we suppose see?
Romance / Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by 7Randall: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
would u have known why i boarded a public bus?
U culd board a bus because you want to travel. Or would u prefer trekking?
Romance / Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by 7Randall: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2016
ernesty20:
it is part of the story.. Besides my 2 cars and my phone are not only materials that made up the story
Without them u would have still made ur point wouldn't u?

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. by 7Randall: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Mentioning 2 cars and 250k phone wasn't necessary was it?

3 Likes

Romance / Re: How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With #49,950 Only by 7Randall: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Walahi na this kind babe I need
Romance / Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by 7Randall: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
The 7 is my date of birth. Randall is from a Nicholas Cage movie(Gone in 60 seconds)
Romance / Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by 7Randall: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

I want the husband described by op.
Op described two people. Jesus Christ and Me!!
Romance / Re: Anyone Here Had The Worst Year Of Your Life? Pls Share by 7Randall: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
1st jan 2013, will never forget that day, my hansome, intelligent and extremely funny kid bro who is 10yrs old died, a boy who was flexing Christmas like theres no tomorrow flaunting his new clothes everywhere, we even went to extra delight on boxing day, he just got sick on 28 December, he complained of cold and my mum gave him antimalarial drugs, paracetamol and other first aid drugs, he got worse the next day, but we overlooked it thinking it is just fever, on 30th December he became very pale thats when it dawned on us, we forgot our vow never to spend Christmas or new year in the hospital and rushed him to the hospital where those useless quack apprentice nurses kept giving him drip until he died on new year day, @ 6:35 am, that was the first day i saw my dad sobbed like a child, i couldnt even cry it was like i have no tears that day,i was woken up by the screaming of my younger sister who stayed with them through the night, i ran and opened the gate and saw the look on my elder brothers face, and i knew that I've lost my best friend, we were so close than anyone in the family, because he's just a replica of me, the strange things he said before he died like how thirsty he was because my mum was told not to give him water, and he kept begging for it, had she known he will die she would have given him the water at least he wont go thirsty, as if he knows he was going to die, he told my mum how many of his classmates he borrowed money and where he kept his personal savings in his room, money he always drops from his pocket money, i was so sad for months, i became so depressed and have this forlorn look for weeks. thats how all the meat and rice became a tasteless lump of sadness, we spent new year day in anguish.
Dats a very sad story. Sorry for ur loss

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: The Picture That Appears Most In Nairaland Threads by 7Randall: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
OP and stupidity

1 Like

Romance / Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by 7Randall: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nasri100:
I am surprised a guy with a p enis wrote this.
Were you expecting a guy with a vagina?

1 Like 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by 7Randall: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
SmellingAnus:
me sef see am oh... You know wether him bin dey enter English class grin.. na joke o grin
Lol. I no follow u talk dat one o
Romance / Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by 7Randall: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
LOL jealous?
Nothing to be jealous of
Romance / Re: Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. by 7Randall: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
'I believe THIS guys are MORE FINER than...' God punish your english teacher

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Nigerian Ladies Who Heartbreaks Turned Into Hoes Share Their Insane Sex Stories by 7Randall: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
;DLol. The 'I Bleep your brother' part though
Romance / Re: Why I Always Open Bitter Threads Towards Girls by 7Randall: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Wake me up when the bashing begins
Jokes Etc / Re: Name A Comedy Movie You Watched 5 Times And Still Dint Get Bored by 7Randall: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
How I Met your mother. Very interesting
Gaming / Re: Pc Gamers Help Me Pls by 7Randall: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Try HP Elite Book
Romance / Re: Is Forcing Your Wife For Sex Rape? by 7Randall: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why would you force her in the first place? Any forceful sex is rape.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Shouting Lalasticlala Saved Me From A Black Snake ( Photo ) by 7Randall: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Just Negodu Ewu a
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 7Randall: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
bubenwigwe:
Do you have any idea, the location you ll be working in?
Not yet

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 7Randall: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
bubenwigwe:
Yes. Please if there is anyone who has gotten, indicate.
I have
Gaming / Re: Am New To Pc Games by 7Randall: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
mixta140:
I have san.andreas... I got issue with my Xbox 360... so I just want try games on pc ... and am used to the gta graphics on the 360 ... a friend told me I can gt that kind of games with dat same graphic on pc ...n dats y av bn trying to install gt 4
I dount if u'll get exactly the same graphics. Maybe a little downgrade on d Xbox
Gaming / Re: Am New To Pc Games by 7Randall: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Try pes 2013, Need for speed Most Wanted, GTA san andreas, GTA vice city, FIFA 14. These are the ones I have in my pc. 4gb ram too
Romance / Re: How Do I Become A Misogynist? by 7Randall: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
SkinnyDude:
expatiate..
Maybe you cheat too and use them too.
Romance / Re: How Do I Become A Misogynist? by 7Randall: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
SkinnyDude:
i am tired of trying, bro..
Then maybe the fault is from you and not them
Romance / Re: Friends, Come Here And Share Your Luckiest Moment. by 7Randall: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
dad was like... You'll be the first member of this family to fail jamb
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.