Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call (46121 Views)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by emkz: 9:23am On Feb 14
If you like, forgive him/her and continue.

If you like, do not care about his/her past.

A person tells you you are of no value and they obviously have no regard for you and you stick with them after they humiliated you. I am yet to see any lowest self esteem than that.

For those in the dating scene, date within your class. Leave all these urgent 2k human beings alone. If a partner does not align with your values, better leave.

You have no right over any human being. If they cheat on you, you have no right to punish them. I see some inexperienced people shouting "marry a virgin" to reduce cheating. Once a so-called virgin discovers the pleasures of sex and you can't meet up, you are in trouble. Many years ago, there was a man who married a virgin and got a job that took him to Dubai for six months. His virgin wife was being serviced by his gateman while he was away.

Better go into relationships with mature, decent and sensible people who have integrity. You'd be shocked to find that they exist. Leave all these people who give their bodies to every Tom, Dick and Dickhead.

PS: why was he recording the call?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Seagodess(f): 9:25am On Feb 14
Girls love to be treated as if you don't care about them.. once once just call tell her you love her.. then ghost for some days.. that's how to make us worship u
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by teebillz: 9:26am On Feb 14
madscientist88:
thats why i don't date dull girls,their low-selfesteem is something else.

Exactly! Dull girls are a stain in a man's life. Avoid them totally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Triangles1(m): 9:26am On Feb 14
Atom007:
The life of oloshoism always end in regret. Nothing sweet pass an holy n faithful life. To chop pepper soup n heineken better pass wasting of funds on public boreholes

Am telling you, maybe the man don invest on her massively.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by poweredcom(m): 9:26am On Feb 14
Trust a nigerian girl , you are on ur own

Even the ones that is not.olosho is problematic. And confused

Na only when woman de wit you dem be ur own

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by metaluterus(f): 9:27am On Feb 14
Savedday2:
Na the hand work of 9ja girls. They can never change.

Sometimes, I wonder what God put in their kpekus.

This people in the video isn't Nigerians. Tho you can't take it away from some Nigerian girls. They do it, repeatedly
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Calitoscassius(m): 9:30am On Feb 14
Everything is a skit, staged or content just for likes or comments nowadsys, thanks to social media i cannot tell what is real anymore.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:31am On Feb 14
How people manage to trust these daughters of eve really beats me.

When I’m having a conversation with them, I see through their lies. They never ever sway me.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Kajaard: 9:31am On Feb 14
See her forehead like the dome of saint peters basilica in Rome.

It’s mostly Kenyan ladies that have that type of head.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by gigabyte13: 9:32am On Feb 14
People wey don turn relationship to business ventures with branches, na e una dey call main babe......
Eyaaaaaaahhhhhh
Relationship na business now oooo
Na person wey get money pass dey carry the market comot.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Anguldi(m): 9:33am On Feb 14
metaluterus:
This skit is crab

BTW That's how all those all my dishonest fellow gender girls will be exposed and sent packing by their loyal humble partner in this 2024

Money must be made

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Saidfx(m): 9:34am On Feb 14
Atom007:
The life of oloshoism always end in regret. Nothing sweet pass an holy n faithful life. To chop pepper soup n heineken better pass wasting of funds on public boreholes

I swear down!
Your head dey there
✌️
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by faceland: 9:35am On Feb 14
East African girl.
Half her face is her massive forehead.

Hope the man recovers soon .

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by cunny88(m): 9:43am On Feb 14
Lalami3232:
This na some of the reason why the admins dey block me from spreading the good news.

I refuse to be deterred, so I must share the good news to men.
"Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"
Marrying a virgin does not guaranty fidelity
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by worldclass68(m): 9:45am On Feb 14
kennyz247:
Both the guy, girlfriend and the cheating guy are all classical mumus.. which kinda useless script be ds,a girl cheating on you at that point will never make any video call when knowing she's with another guy, even if heaven will fall,she won't..

Your very wrong....my FWB girl would make video call to her fiance even while we re on bed.... and if he notice anything and ask, she would say she's in her brother's room or one his friends came in to pick something..cuz she's leaving with her brother and I happened to neighbor to them....

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Editorialtimes: 9:51am On Feb 14
ebexofficial:
The guy behind the girl's camera will just spoil her relationship and dump her.

Why are you blaming the guy?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by jattopeter(m): 9:53am On Feb 14
Same applicable to a guy.
123yes:
That is the other of the day. It is very hard to see a Nigerian girl having only one boy friend. They always have at least one as spare parts
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Fortuneed(m): 9:53am On Feb 14
Nothing sweet pass an holy n faithful life. To chop pepper soup n heineken better pass wasting of funds on public boreholes
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by DyingFetus: 9:54am On Feb 14
Simps never learn

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Honestey: 9:55am On Feb 14
VaginaAcademic:
The only girlfriend a man can trust is his hands with Vaseline every other hole can't be trusted grin grin grin

That always come with a deeply regrettable end trust me.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by phemray(m): 9:58am On Feb 14
ebexofficial:

Very true, this is the reason women start to shouting hearth break but will not tell u what they did. The guy at her back will play as if he didn't feel bad to have broken her relationship with the guy in the video call. and enjoy her well well knowing fully well that he will soon takoff, then she will be shouting hearth break. No man sees his rival and things remins ok because he knows you will do same again to him.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by gabbytabby: 10:16am On Feb 14
This day and age una suppose have that exclusivity talk otherwise you are on your own.

Triangles1:
Cheating girlfriend not even wife.
He's wailing. LoL 🤣

Na who dey love dey get heartbreak, from the beginning of that relationship I already know the ending date, cheating girlfriend are very easy to dump without evidence at the end she will be the one losing.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On Feb 14
Poorly scripted...!

The day you leave social media partially or fully is the day you begin to find real fulfillment in life.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 10:25am On Feb 14
worldclass68:

Your very wrong....my FWB girl would make video call to her fiance even while we re on bed.... and if he notice anything and ask, she would say she's in her brother's room or one his friends came in to pick something..cuz she's leaving with her brother and I happened to neighbor to them....
Then you are too cool/gentle and she's not smart enough, that's why she's having such courage to such..
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Feb 14
Basic123:
Scripted,staged and acted!

looks like her brother
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Boondocxs(f): 10:33am On Feb 14
Scripted video please disregard
Men will do anything to paint women bad
Disregard video please
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:33am On Feb 14
ebexofficial:

Why not ladies take responsibility for their actions, it must always be a man that is the cause and never a woman. Is the man behind her in a relationship with the man she is video calling? Why aren't you placing that burden on the lady?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by ProfChris10(m): 10:38am On Feb 14
This looks scripted. Who records a video call?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Juoflife1(f): 10:40am On Feb 14
And what's wrong with that? Is there any man with one woman?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Pinkyposh(f): 10:46am On Feb 14
123yes:
That is the other of the day. It is very hard to see a Nigerian girl having only one boy friend. They always have at least one as spare parts
Not just girls even guys
The guy she is with knows he has a girlfriend, that's why he didn't react, they are friends with benefits
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by free234free: 10:47am On Feb 14
Another skit . Ogun fire bure op
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Westerhoffe(m): 10:49am On Feb 14
123yes:

They're not Nigerians please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / My Pre-wedding Photos / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.