Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call (46160 Views)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Ttipsy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 14
ottersberger:

In Nigeria, yes!.
okay 🥲
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by advanceDNA: 2:58pm On Feb 14
kennyz247:

I understand,but not video call..execp if the real guy is not smart

Baba...tell me....if guy dey chop your babe vagina...and she pick ur call...guy tell me how u go know..??

The guy wey dey chop ur babe know say u be the boyfriend naa..
.. Na u dey pay naaa...him just dey off pant for free ..so he doesn't mind she's dating u sef..

She go even tell am make he pause small say she wan pick ur call.....u nor sabi these girls oooo....
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by dkidd: 3:00pm On Feb 14
kennyz247:

Just know say the present guy na olodo and not too sensitive to the relationship..
Even the so girl, can not trysuch with some guys..her secrets go bust within 5mins
Lol pray for loyal girl bros some of these modern girls them wise die and me sef respect myself as i know say i dey intrude and as far as u no see anything nothing happen abi how u go know say person dey the house when she dey video round everywhere and u see say na only she dey house. Na jazz u want take know 😂
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by dkidd: 3:02pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Baba...tell me....if guy dey chop your babe vagina...and she pick ur call...guy tell me how u go know..??

.. Na u dey pay naaa...him just dey off pant for free ..so he doesn't mind she's dating u sef..

She go even tell am make he pause small say she wan pick ur call.....u nor sabi these girls oooo....
Leave that guy make him dey form vandame for these girls matter. Girls wey no well 😅
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Ubdavis(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14
She can explain
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Broda na video call we dey talk ooo..
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 3:10pm On Feb 14
dkidd:

Lol pray for loyal girl bros some of these modern girls them wise die and me sef respect myself as i know say i dey intrude and as far as u no see anything nothing happen abi how u go know say person dey the house when she dey video round everywhere and u see say na only she dey house. Na jazz u want take know 😂
AMEn oo
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Ubdavis(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14
She can explain.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by advanceDNA: 3:14pm On Feb 14
kennyz247:

Broda na video call we dey talk ooo..

Baba ...forget....u nor sabi street way...
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14
dkidd:

Leave that guy make him dey form vandame for these girls matter. Girls wey no well 😅

Bross ,I'm not forming vandame for women issues wey both mortal and immortal man can never study or know finish...
What am saying is very rear for a woman to pick video call outside her room with her major boyfriend that's very smart and she's always scared of..
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by LastProphet: 3:41pm On Feb 14
123yes:
That is the other of the day. It is very hard to see a Nigerian girl having only one boy friend. They always have at least one as motor spare tire.

Have you stopped toasting a girl even after she told you she has a guy? Boys are more useless
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Faposky95: 3:58pm On Feb 14
VaginaAcademic:
The only girlfriend a man can trust is his hands with Vaseline, every other hole can't be trusted grin grin grin

VASELINE....
I thought they had left Nigeria.....!!!!!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by dkidd: 4:12pm On Feb 14
kennyz247:

Bross ,I'm not forming vandame for women issues wey both mortal and immortal man can never study or know finish...
What am saying is very rear for a woman to pick video call outside her room with her major boyfriend that's very smart and she's always scared of..
Baba. Na she hold the phone na she know how to handle am all she just told me before picking is be quiet pls and i should sit oneside. I respected that. The guy talked to her commanding her right around every angle of the room to the bathroom the parlour, kitchen before ahe came back to bed still on the video call meanwhile me done position where she place me 😄
As call finish i still jump ontop do wetin i sabi. Leave those girls matter bro just pray for good one when dey fear God no be u oo. Cos if she dey fear u one dey that fear go off. And she will do anyhow to test her potentials but once she genuinely dey fear God she go respect herself and thereby u automatically.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by BBIA: 5:30pm On Feb 14
kennyz247:
Both the guy, girlfriend and the cheating guy are all classical mumus.. which kinda useless script be ds,a girl cheating on you at that point will never make any video call when knowing she's with another guy, even if heaven will fall,she won't..
grin

and people actually believe the script abi na skit grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Jacksonwar099: 7:05pm On Feb 14
Lalami3232:
This na some of the reason why the admins dey block me from spreading the good news.

I refuse to be deterred, so I must share the good news to men.
"Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted"
that's just that!!!!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14
ebexofficial:
The guy behind the girl's camera will just spoil her relationship and dump her.
final say
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by sp2002(m): 12:44am On Feb 15
The person come resemble DJ Chicken grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by mrdino(m): 8:03am On Feb 15
These days, it doesn't take much effort to identify scripted contents on the social media.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by IamAsiri: 9:55am On Feb 15
NairaOcean:
In a funny moment, a man catches his girlfriend cheating on him during a video call. As the man and his girlfriend were on the video call, the girlfriend's partner walks across the camera, catching the main guy's attention. This creates an instant silent moment between the girl and her boyfriend. The girl, realizing she has been caught, bows her face in shame and scratches her forehead in regret.

Do you believe the man will find it in his heart to forgive his cheating girlfriend, or do you think this marks the end of their relationship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTKcPL3c7Y

And how was the recording of the video call retrieved?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by BALLOSKI: 2:13am On Feb 16
Who recorded the calls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.