Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call (46099 Views)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by drimzsmoke(m): 10:51am On Feb 14
NairaOcean:
In a funny moment, a man catches his girlfriend cheating on him during a video call. As the man and his girlfriend were on the video call, the girlfriend's partner walks across the camera, catching the main guy's attention. This creates an instant silent moment between the girl and her boyfriend. The girl, realizing she has been caught, bows her face in shame and scratches her forehead in regret.

Do you believe the man will find it in his heart to forgive his cheating girlfriend, or do you think this marks the end of their relationship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoTKcPL3c7Y

Skit!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by worldclass68(m): 10:52am On Feb 14
kennyz247:

Then you are too cool/gentle and she's not smart enough, that's why she's having such courage to such..

I call her FWB.....we re not dating so why should I get jealous or mind her calling her fiance....its non of my business..I dont have any emotional attachment with her..just fvckmate, and she's very smart I'll give her that..
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Kingosytex(m): 10:52am On Feb 14
How unmarried people dey take cheat?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by maxiuc(m): 10:53am On Feb 14
kennyz247:
Both the guy, girlfriend and the cheating guy are all classical mumus.. which kinda useless script be ds,a girl cheating on you at that point will never make any video call when knowing she's with another guy, even if heaven will fall,she won't..
exactly a girl who's with another guy will never take your video calls

That's how I used to catch my ex girlfriend

No energy for relationship now

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by madscientist88(m): 11:03am On Feb 14
teebillz:

Exactly! Dull girls are a stain in a man's life. Avoid them totally.
cheers
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Patojargz: 11:07am On Feb 14
Normal thing for dem girls... All niggaz around em get their turn... He should learn to cope
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by SpicyMimi(f): 11:16am On Feb 14
Guess you all didn’t watch the video…Lies! And a mod pushed this to front page smh!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Feb 14
NairaOcean:
In a funny moment, a man catches his girlfriend cheating on him during a video call. As the man and his girlfriend were on the video call, the girlfriend's partner walks across the camera, catching the main guy's attention. This creates an instant silent moment between the girl and her boyfriend. The girl, realizing she has been caught, bows her face in shame and scratches her forehead in regret.

Do you believe the man will find it in his heart to forgive his cheating girlfriend, or do you think this marks the end of their relationship?

grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by jogojogo: 11:25am On Feb 14
123yes:
That is the other of the day. It is very hard to see a Nigerian girl having only one boy friend. They always have at least one as spare parts
But this one ni be Nigerian girl na

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by wallarwallar(m): 11:30am On Feb 14
Dis 1 no real na acting joor . Rubbish
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Ladymillion(f): 11:36am On Feb 14
123yes:
That is the other of the day. It is very hard to see a Nigerian girl having only one boy friend. They always have at least one as spare parts
Nigerian men with thier legion of girlfriends
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by arsenal33: 11:37am On Feb 14
People record video calls?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:38am On Feb 14
very sense less and terrible creatures called nigerian girls of today , That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale warn us ...to not love dem

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by advanceDNA: 11:46am On Feb 14
kennyz247:
Both the guy, girlfriend and the cheating guy are all classical mumus.. which kinda useless script be ds,a girl cheating on you at that point will never make any video call when knowing she's with another guy, even if heaven will fall,she won't..

U don't know how the cheaters mind work.... one of their ways is that they they want to eat their cake and still have it ...
That's why a girl can pick ur call when she's out with another guy or even having sex with him.... Why.??..she wants to make u think nothing is going on....she wants to make u think she's at home at a particular period... because not picking call mat start to raise suspicion especially if u have started complaining....
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by pretydiva(f): 11:54am On Feb 14
nifemi25:
No Nigeria can bold of having a single guy in her life... Someone's else virgin girlfriend is another man intimacy gadget
And how did you come up with this statistics of yours?

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Kendrick80(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14
Oya so pe otilor
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by NaijaGoBetter2: 12:56pm On Feb 14
123yes:
That is the other of the day. It is very hard to see a Nigerian girl having only one boyfriend. They always have at least one as spare parts

But I'm not sure if the lady is a Nigerian.

The same thing applicable to Nigerian men
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by tnerro1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14
You dey with another guy come dey do video call? Nigerian girls no stupid like this nah, those heartless muderfvckers no go pick video call even if na tinubu dey call😁
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Burshh: 1:33pm On Feb 14
This is all Scripts and acting. He must know this was going to happen, so he recorded the moment. Funny
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by StingingStinger: 1:38pm On Feb 14
NairaOcean:

Skit.

Who records a video call?

And why would the guy with her brings his face to the camera?

Believe this trash at your peril.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by ottersberger(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14
Ttipsy:
Is relationship really scam ?

In Nigeria, yes!.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by StingingStinger: 1:41pm On Feb 14
NairaOcean:

Skit.

Who records a video call?

And why would the guy with her brings his face to the camera, if we assume the initial walk was in error?

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by dkidd: 1:50pm On Feb 14
kennyz247:
Relax bro I done dey with an ex before make her current guy dey call on vid cos him like to monitor her i just go one side dey smoke my kpo with alomo while the mugu dey order her to video round the entire house. I didn't watch this op vid and won't waste time to watch it but if u still dey trust these women na u sabi
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by dkidd: 1:52pm On Feb 14
StingingStinger:

Skit.

Who records a video call
?

And why would the guy with her brings his face to the camera, if we assume the initial walk was in error?

Thought so too.. Probably a skit
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by Kinzo0917(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14
kennyz247:

What if it was the guy(bf) that initiated the video calls?

Her not picking it will make d bf suspect her
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by mipeesoft(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14
The guy behind the girl in the camer na really bad guy, obviously he did that intentionally to get the other guy's attention grin grin real kasala for the girl
NairaOcean:

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14
Kinzo0917:

What if it was the guy(bf) that initiated the video calls?

Her not picking it will make d bf suspect her
A real slay queen will never pick the video call.. except if take the guy as mugu
She will rather switch of the phone and claim low b33
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by izubext007: 2:39pm On Feb 14
That guy nal relationship spoiler
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 2:41pm On Feb 14
dkidd:

Relax bro I done dey with an ex before make her current guy dey call on vid cos him like to monitor her i just go one side dey smoke my kpo with alomo while the mugu dey order her to video round the entire house. I didn't watch this op vid and won't waste time to watch it but if u still dey trust these women na u sabi
Just know say the present guy na olodo and not too sensitive to the relationship..
Even the so girl, can not trysuch with some guys..her secrets go bust within 5mins
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

U don't know how the cheaters mind work.... one of their ways is that they they want to eat their cake and still have it ...
That's why a girl can pick ur call when she's out with another guy or even having sex with him.... Why.??..she wants to make u think nothing is going on....she wants to make u think she's at home at a particular period... because not picking call mat start to raise suspicion especially if u have started complaining....
I understand,but not video call..execp if the real guy is not smart
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by kennyz247(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14
worldclass68:

I call her FWB.....we re not dating so why should I get jealous or mind her calling her fiance....its non of my business..I dont have any emotional attachment with her..just fvckmate, and she's very smart I'll give her that..

Her Real guy na mumu....
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call by EmekaBlue(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14
Na why I no even dey send relationship

I thank God for my kinda heart. I no send even if she cheats as far as I never marry her. She have her choice to make and loose who is more important to her...

I dey press their boobi well when it's my turn. Even Olosho get boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.