Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40610 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by sunboy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14
FarmPlanetNG:
Soft hunting. As usual UK. Good luck leaving us o

UK bawo, please avoid that country at all cost.

Try Portugal, France, and some Scandinavian countries too … they have cheaper schools, enroll as a student and build a life for your self legally from there.

5 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by OBTOREPA(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14
PlushyRealtor:
You can travel to Canada(which seems to be the cheapest to go at the moment.

Inbox me for clarity
I'm interested sir
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Goodlady(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Attention seeker oshi!
You have been noticed.
Dear Sango, bestie of Amadioha and kid bro to Ogun, epp me snatch the prîck of thia boy trolling me.
Let his prîck becomes impötent next time he's testing it.

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Tohsynetita1: 4:14pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

For study ooo
I usually advice finland and Luxembourg because of cheap tuition and no requirement of block account.....u use ur personal bank statement so na just to borrow proof of funds...
Are Nigerians plenty in Finland and is English their native language?

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by overseasnbeyond: 4:16pm On Feb 14
Canada
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Macdeey: 4:16pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Are you there?
I want to know how real it is considering how smooth it is when you're saying it.

Like I need a real life experience.
Yes I am in LOME right now !
If you know anybody from Nigeria ( especially ur own ethnic tribe ) that is staying in Lome , just ask for more info ! The country is very free ! Thats it is called the Europe of the Zarama people!

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Darien4: 4:23pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You want her to do like him(I mean the man you're supporting), right?

From there she will enter Chicago abi?
You know who I am talking about.

Always give a reasonable and realistic advice or keep fem.

That's after crossing Darian Gap? 😁😂🙈🙈🤣
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by grandstar(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?

I hope that money does not include air ticket?

I would say target the USA
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by bull67: 4:25pm On Feb 14
jayAjoku:
travel to Ivory Coast and save money you can also start a hair and food business there while getting your supply from Nigeria it’s an African country with steady light they won’t Racially mistreat you
are there many Nigerians there? Whats Nigerians population there?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by bull67: 4:31pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

More than enough to start big business here!

I use 500k rent a very wide shop in good location.

Use 300k to shelf it to my taste.

Use N2.5m arrange clean Toyota Corolla or Matrix.

Use 2.5m to start mini importation from China
Use 200k to waybill it to Nigeria. Plenty change to remain, in next 6month you've made 600% even more.

You hold 8m u wan Japan? Come make I lecture you.
this looks interesting. I beg japa to which country?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Zooposki(f): 4:31pm On Feb 14
membranus:

In this country where Naira is losing its value everyday. This is a bad advice.

Yeah, you right. She can change to dollars and place in savings and use the savings without touching her capital. .
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by onatisi(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14
this is a golden advice to anyone who is smart and intelligent , immediately someone mentions the name of God in order to convince you , ruuuuuun for your life

Sleekfingers:

😆😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

God fearing. I do tell my kids if you are trying to transact a business with any Nigeria, the moment they mention God. Stop the transaction, that person is a liar and a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Okeoghenerobert: 4:35pm On Feb 14
Togo or Benin republic.Thank me later
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by chinonfelix2(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14
Use that 8m buy dollar open domiciliary account deposit am leave am there in the next 6months it will turn 16m...

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Loonyy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14
wetdspace:

Australia
Finland
Netherlands
Canada
Norway

Via health care package and visa na 5yrs.
Dependant sef fiy join you.

More light on this theory
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 4:40pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

I v noticed and corrected it. But you are a monitoring spirit. Males on this forum are pompous!

Instead of u to say thank you....u are just insulting me.....u can never change...only God knows how u will see husband cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14
silento:

But everybody keep saying African countries are bad
that is because many of them are very shallow minded and the majority like bandwagon mentality. with 10m naira , you will excel in many african countries and will ven be going to uk and other western nations for vacation

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 4:42pm On Feb 14
doncafu:
Thank you for throwing more light on this.

Do you have an idea of how Portugal visa process is?

Do I have to legalize my documents before applying for admission?

Note: I plan on traveling with my wife

Not before applying for admission
But u need legalization to apply for visa
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by emperor4love(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14
yinkeys:

Use the money to learn world class high income skills
$7,500 is not a lot like you think it is
like which skills
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
baba na Ghana ooo. U go ball tire grin
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by dxter160: 4:47pm On Feb 14
thank you
advanceDNA:

In Finland and Luxembourg...apply for admission...if u get admission ....then go for legalization of ur document which u will use for visa application.....the schools accept ur normal scanned copy of document for admission..

For visa....If u are traveling alone....u don't need any legalization for Finland...

. But if u are going with family....u have to legalize birth certificate of children and ur wife's change of name document....

U legalize all document first...then apply for visa and book biometrics appintment
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by bull67: 4:50pm On Feb 14
Macdeey:
Yes I am in LOME right now !
If you know anybody from Nigeria ( especially ur own ethnic tribe ) that is staying in Lome , just ask for more info ! The country is very free ! Thats it is called the Europe of the Zarama people!
how is life for a Nigerian in lome togo. What business are Nigerians doing there?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14
this option makes a lot of sense for anyone who is a risk taker
Choski78:
get a biz visa to vietnam, get a good company over there to ratify your document with vietnam ministry of of labour and police, travel to vietnam with ease apply for residency, get your residency, use your residency card and jakpa to a good country with ease, japan, south korea are all within your reach with residency card, all this process wont take half of your doe and can be done in 3 months....
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Ever8090: 4:50pm On Feb 14
prittyboi:

Oga b careful check his profile.... Na I never chop him be don't be desperate and fall into wrong hands ooo. Be careful
thank you bro I will surely be careful
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by onatisi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14
that is the thing , the best thing is to visit the place , meet people and ask , dont rely on nairaland information to arrive at a conclusion

bull67:
how is life for a Nigerian in lome togo. What business are Nigerians doing there?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by HoneySwag(f): 4:57pm On Feb 14
You have 8m and you wan japa for greener pastures?? Why not invest the money in something profitable?? Not all that traveled out are enjoying, some persons are regretting that choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Tonytonex(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14
That's roughly $5,000.
Think.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Tonytonex(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14
HoneySwag:
You have 8m and you wan japa for greener pastures?? Why not invest the money in something profitable?? Not all that traveled out are enjoying, some persons are regretting that choice.
so you will advice your man not to japa?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 5:12pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

Dear Sango, bestie of Amadioha and kid bro to Ogun, epp me snatch the prîck of thia boy trolling me.
Let his prîck becomes impötent next time he's testing it.

That one na if man na God.
Way ray, come to think of it, what if the person you are directing this to is your supposed future husband?

You don see say you don buy market for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by FireUpNow(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14
Zooposki:

Palmpay is owned by the parent company of Techno I believe, so why not. I don't believe they are going broke anytime soon. She can equally divide it and place in the two biggest fintechintech, opay and palmpay.

Ok oo
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by jayAjoku(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14
bull67:
are there many Nigerians there? Whats Nigerians population there?
Nigerians are everywhere learn some French

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Crushed Beyond Recognition In Orile, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Kano Kofar Ruwa Underpass Completed, Ready For Launching (pictures) / God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.