Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40501 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 2:28pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

Bros, before hunger and frustration finish you, carry ya N8m, divide am into two, use N4m do biz and use N10m sort whatever basic needs you want. Save remaining N3m in fix for the next 5yrs.

What kind of horrible maths is this for fvck sake?? grin grin grin ....
From 8M..... u get 4M, 10M, still remain 3M...

3 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by lonikit: 2:31pm On Feb 14
Glassysea:
Bring 6.5m Canada 5 years working visa no stories, if you need Germany and Sweden Finland working visa 6.3m Vietnam 3m you can contact me via 07066112440. We discuss more

Are you for real, ?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by KaptainAfrika: 2:33pm On Feb 14
The Federal Republic of imagiNATION
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:34pm On Feb 14
Glassysea:
Bring 6.5m Canada 5 years working visa no stories, if you need Germany and Sweden Finland working visa 6.3m Vietnam 3m you can contact me via 07066112440. We discuss more

Can you do it like this?

I will pay you in full once the visa is out?
Don't worry, I can even add something on top as appreciation even though I am paying you for your service, but only if you will accept pay after service has been rendered policy.

4 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by blackmantis: 2:37pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Education route...this will give u convenience to settle, work and get citizenship if u qualify

Luxembourg because of cheap tuition
Apply for masters if u have bachelor's...
Tuition for STEM courses is very cheap...400€ per session....
Management science is also cheap like 1600€ per session....with the rest, u can settle down for some months and get a job....anr move across other euro union nations...
There is one year post study...which will all count together with your two years masters to get permanent residency in 5 years

Finland..
Tuition is cheap here too...which u don't have to pay once.....stem courses pay only around 3500 after tuition waivers...
Proof of funds by bank account 6720€
30hrs per week work ...
Permanent residence is 4 years...counting ur two years masters inclusive..
But the cold na die oooooo

Mennnnh you should be paid for this.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:38pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
I am an agent sir, I can help you with a better country, you won't spend up to 7m.

Do you do pay after service basis?

That is, can you allow someone to pay after you must have rendered the service, I mean after the visa must have been approved?

Don't worry, I will drop a collateral that is higher in value than whatever money you may be charging for the service with a third party, a permanent secretary of a ministry in your base or your LGA chairman or a judge of a Nigerian court if you feel you may not get the money after the service is rendered.

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14
adisacool:
So the 8m that he wants to use and better another man's country nko.

We complain our country is draining and we keep bettering other people country by migration.

How can you better a country where majority continue to elect useless crooks into sensitive positions?!!

Is he supposed to solve issues of Insecurity, Power supply, and Corruption by himself??!

Abi, we should pretend that these are not the main things hindering the growth of the nation?!!

How many farmers have been kidnapped, maimed and killed in most parts of the nation?!!

Are they supposed to be securing their own lives while trying to feed the nation?!!

Those countries people migrate to for work and business, are the citizens in charge of security, infrastructure and electricity?!!

Everyone has a role... It makes no sense demanding so much from citizens yet so little from those in charge of national security and economic policies.

5 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by ford101: 2:38pm On Feb 14
yinkeys:

Use the money to learn world class high income skills
$7,500 is not a lot like you think it is
like what skill
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 2:39pm On Feb 14
blackmantis:

Mennnnh you should be paid for this.

No biggie...
..one small info here or there can help a soul.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Offpoint1: 2:39pm On Feb 14
Greenvaiper:

What exchange in Nigeria do you recommend for buying USDT?
Use Binance, your money is safe

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by 004gist: 2:39pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Through study route?

8 million for study route? De play.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:40pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Education route...this will give u convenience to settle, work and get citizenship if u qualify

Management science is also cheap like 1600€ per session....with the rest, u can settle down for some months and get a job....anr move across other euro union nations...
There is one year post study...which will all count together with your two years masters to get permanent residency in 5 years

Finland..
Tuition is cheap here too...which u don't have to pay once.....stem courses pay only around 3500 after tuition waivers...
30hrs per week work ...

You promised to guide me on something last year, I tried reaching you but bro nothing nothing on it till this very moment.

E no good o.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Fearurcreeator: 2:40pm On Feb 14
nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..

In the U.S., small farms are considered the backbone of the agricultural industry, with 97 percent of all U.S. farms being family-owned...

Many 'silent' farmers who are millionaires and billionaires out there.. Go do your research...
Many of them like slave away... Always want it easy ... If later becomes a well known billionaire they will say na government help you
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by TRAPLORD13: 2:40pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Finland..
30hrs per week work ...
Very informative.
Considering the exchange rate,how much does one need to study in Finland.
All expenses inclusive
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 2:42pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You promised to guide me on something last year, I tried reaching you but bro nothing nothing on it till this very moment.

E no good o.

Haaaa....my sincere apologies ooo ..
Did we talk??
I just try to guide pple with info
...I avoid doing it for them or charging money before someone will come and say me and Peter Obi spent nigeria's money....

Oya remind me....no vex

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by toujurs: 2:44pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Luxembourg.....
Finland....

the one at your backyard undecided right
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 2:48pm On Feb 14
TRAPLORD13:

Very informative.
Considering the exchange rate,how much does one need to study in Finland.
All expenses inclusive

Like I said ..

All sources are given waivers ....STEM courses like bioscience, toxicology, etc are the cheapest and get the best waivers including full funding sometimes....

Once u get a waiver of 4K for a course of 8k.. u wont have to pay tution to untill u get in...but show the rest in ur bank statement....which is garbage in garbage out ....if u get what i mean

Visa application is about 385€
If u go through neighboring countries u can get cheaper flight to Europe.. for 800k..

Settling in will depend on ur ruggedness, how u can get job fast.....30hrs per week work is also plus... 8 to 10m to say the least.....if u have more good for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by 43Ronin: 2:50pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Of course na stretch naaa...baba nothing good comes easy..... If u dey wait make u get the exact money u need ....it will never happen....na there u go dey wey exchange rate go enter 5000Naira
Sense no go kee you. I go advice make he sharply change him money to dollar at the mo

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 2:51pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Haaaa....my sincere apologies ooo ..
Did we talk??
I just try to guide pple with info
...I avoid doing it for them or charging money before someone will come and say me and Peter Obi spent nigeria's money....

Oya remind me....no vex

You never charged me money but you said I should dm you, so you will give me guide on how to go about it.

It was sometimes last year when I asked which country I can travel to with #6million, the funds has increased sha.

I am currently working on Austria(appointment booked and will be coming up later this year) but I don't how promising it is or how possible is it for someone to use it as a transition country to his desired country(an English speaking country.

Or do you have a better option sir?

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Exceed15: 2:53pm On Feb 14
Consider Canada.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by VULCAN(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14
Stop being lazy.

At least make enquiries about what is going on before giving expired advice.

Farming is such a dangerous occupation nowadays.

I buy a lot of produce from the North and each month the stories keep getting worse.

The bandits and herdsmen are killing, maiming and raping their way through most farms.

And it's not just the North. They are hitting the East and SW also. It's an open secret.

So your advice is meaningless unless his home town is Ikorodu or some other urban area.

nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..

In the U.S., small farms are considered the backbone of the agricultural industry, with 97 percent of all U.S. farms being family-owned...

Many 'silent' farmers who are millionaires and billionaires out there.. Go do your research...

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Gemma52(f): 2:57pm On Feb 14
[quote author=wetdspace post=128453000]Australia
Finland
Netherlands
Canada
Norway

Via health care package and visa na 5yrs.
Dependant sef fiy join you.[/quote more details please
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by writeprof(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14
nstore:

The "hunger in the land" is not because there is no food oh. It's because the food is becoming way too EXPENSIVE due to fuel price increase and forex instability WHILE salaries as well as businesses are not growing to meet up with the increase.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:58pm On Feb 14
Portugal
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Gemma52(f): 2:59pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Can you do it like this?

I will pay you in full once the visa is out?
Don't worry, I can even add something on top as appreciation even though I am paying you for your service, but only if you will accept pay after service has been rendered policy.
exactly 💯
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 3:04pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You never charged me money but you said I should dm you, so you will give me guide on how to go about it.

It was sometimes last year when I asked which country I can travel to with #6million, the funds has increased sha.

I am currently working on Austria(appointment booked and will be coming up later this year) but I don't how promising it is or how possible is it for someone to use it as a transition country to his desired country(an English speaking country.

Or do you have a better option sir?

Eyaahh..no vex...I nor see your email ooo...
No vex...and 6 million for don move u last year ooo....Austria ais not a bad idea....just comkot for naija first

The reason why pple dey enter Finland now na the 4 years to get residency...and ur two years masters will count ...

Another country wey I for advice u na portugal
Portugal is the only country that give children born there citizenship provided the mother or father has legally spent a year either by masters or another degree....
Once your pikin get citizenship...u go use am get residency....and residency in one shengen u fit enter better shengen countries like Netherlands, Germany, etc

7 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by tellwisdom: 3:04pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
thanks for your suggestions but
why do you suggest there? And which route is easier?

You go follow my street reach there
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by okakahozi(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14
Just travel to either of these countries
Sweden
Finland
Malta
Estonia
Czech Republic
Poland

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Ade1177: 3:17pm On Feb 14
Offpoint1:
grin The process of japa-ing takes at least 6 months to a year. With the rate at which naira is losing value, your 8m might be like be 4m by that time.
First thing to do is to convert that money to USDT.

Pls how
To convert
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:20pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Eyaahh..no vex...I nor see your email ooo...
No vex...and 6 million for don move u last year ooo....Austria ais not a bad idea....just comkot for naija first

The reason why pple dey enter Finland now na the 4 years to get residency...and ur two years masters will count ...

Another country wey I for advice u na portugal
Portugal is the only country that give children born there citizenship provided the mother or father has legally spent a year either by masters or another degree....
Once your pikin get citizenship...u go use am get residency....and residency in one shengen u fit enter better shengen countries like Netherlands, Germany, etc

No shaking boss...

Austria aside, please which country(the one you are familiar with their process boss) can you advice someone in their mid 30s with 8million naira to relocate to?

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Jayhome24: 3:22pm On Feb 14
Go and ask Google ok.

Next topic pls......
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by evictor305: 3:22pm On Feb 14
But they don't have faceless and unknown people killing them in US farms. Until we find some level of solution to insecurity in this country, Nothing else will work
nstore:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? / Ambode’s New Bus Stop Shelters: Can They Stand The Test Of Time? / An Extremely Dilapidated Truck Moving On A Road In Berger, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.