Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? (40502 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Procashtips(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14
RIDOO:

Na cos you still dey see food chop.LOL.

Those traveling don't have issues with feeding
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Goodlady(f): 3:28pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

What kind of horrible maths is this for fvck sake?? grin grin grin ....
From 8M..... u get 4M, 10M, still remain 3M...
Get out, it's N1m, not N10m. That was a typo error. So you v become my monitoring spirit. Ok. Ya data go soon finish!
Jobless man!
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14
victorazy:

Oga is a very big money.

Have you ever visited any Chinese online market before to see how cheap things are there?
With that huge amount just invest 3m in their market on interior deco stuff, u go full container.

Hello tell me more I'm interested
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by hush15: 3:34pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Just gimme way enter Europe. With time, you access UK and the rest of the world.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 3:35pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

Get out, it's N1m, not N10m. That was a typo error. So you v become my monitoring spirit. Ok. Ya data go soon finish!
Jobless man!

Monitor u? Am I the only one that mentioned u over this nonsense u posted.....its was very conspicuous in the thread naa

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by doncafu(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14
Boss, thanks for this update, which is better between relocating to Portugal and Luxembourg?

Secondly, if you don't mind, can I send a DM?

advanceDNA:

Like I said ..

All sources are given waivers ....STEM courses like bioscience, toxicology, etc are the cheapest and get the best waivers including full funding sometimes....

Once u get a waiver of 4K for a course of 8k.. u wont have to pay tution to untill u get in...but show the rest in ur bank statement....which is garbage in garbage out ....if u get what i mean

Visa application is about 385€
If u go through neighboring countries u can get cheaper flight to Europe.. for 800k..

Settling in will depend on ur ruggedness, how u can get job fast.....30hrs per week work is also plus... 8 to 10m to say the least.....if u have more good for you

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 3:37pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

No shaking boss...

Austria aside, please which country(the one you are familiar with their process boss) can you advice someone in their mid 30s with 8million naira to relocate to?

For study ooo
I usually advice finland and Luxembourg because of cheap tuition and no requirement of block account.....u use ur personal bank statement so na just to borrow proof of funds...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by GboyegaD(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14
nstore:
Japa! to your home town and start a farming business.. There's hunger in the land..

In the U.S., small farms are considered the backbone of the agricultural industry, with 97 percent of all U.S. farms being family-owned...

Many 'silent' farmers who are millionaires and billionaires out there.. Go do your research...

I don't know why your advice sounds ridiculous. How much is N8million and how many hectares of land is it sufficient to farm on?

In the US, less than five percent of the population are into farming because they are mostly mechanized farmers. In Nigeria, well above that are into farming yet we do not have sufficient food because most are into subsistence farming for themselves and their immediate neighborhood.

4 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by membranus: 3:39pm On Feb 14
Zooposki:

Can't you place the 8m in palmpay's CashBox which generates a yield of 20% per annum, which is, 150,000k per month. You can add these to your salary and take care of your needs and use any extra to start a side hustle. This way you don't touch your principal but you are still generating income to take care of your needs.

In this country where Naira is losing its value everyday. This is a bad advice.

4 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by dimeji1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
Hello everyone, with the current exchange rate, which country will be able to move to legally with 8 million naira?
Just apply for student visa in peace. With the cash u have, that is equivalent of 4000pounds. U should be able to pay school deposit of like 1500 to 2000 pounds and use part of it for POF in Naija. When you land here u start praying to get good job to pay the school. Iree oo

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by azpekuliar: 3:40pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:

I'm a God fearing human pls.

This comment is the more reason you should be avoided like a plague.

6 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by qtguru(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14
deyplay:
and you think that's money enough?

i relocated with far less

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 3:43pm On Feb 14
doncafu:
Boss, thanks for this update, which is better between relocating to Portugal and Luxembourg?

Secondly, if you don't mind, can I send a DM?

Well pple are taking advantage of Portugal now because they change their law of new born
New born can now get automatic citizenship if non citizen parent have stayed for a year...which most pple run with one years masters...

Luxembourg.......because the tution is cheap due..check University of Luxembourg ... see tution per semester for bioscience course below....
Management science is a bit expensive but still cheap at 1600€

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by m948: 3:45pm On Feb 14
Subscribe to know

https://www.youtube.com/@content-academy?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 3:48pm On Feb 14
GboyegaD:

I don't know why your advice sounds ridiculous. How much is N8million and how many hectares of land is it sufficient to farm on?

In the US, less than five percent of the population are into farming because they are mostly mechanized farmers. In Nigeria, well above that are into farming yet we do not have sufficient food because most are into subsistence farming for themselves and their immediate neighborhood.

Don't mind him....the US government heavily pays subsidy on agriculture production like corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton, and rice to promote local farmers ....

Here, Tinubu removed subsidy and dash the money to governors.....bunch of clowns called leaders

5 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by dchamp234(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14
Gemma52:
8 million Can you help a brother get lunch please?
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:49pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

For study ooo
I usually advice finland and Luxembourg because of cheap tuition and no requirement of block account.....u use ur personal bank statement so na just to borrow proof of funds...

Can you give me short details on what the processes for these two countries are like.

You know in Austria's case, one will need to first book an appointment, then go for legalization of documents before applying for admission in schools, is it the same way for Finland and Luxembourg?
Or their own is like that of USA, Canada and the rest where you will need to apply for admission first before proceeding to their embassies for visa processes and so on?

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by victorazy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14
Obi3icebaba:

You are dumb.. so when he use 2.5 million to start importation and when he needs to do a turnover dollar goes high before he even finish selling what he bought with 2.5 million. What will you advice him to do then

Your mumu no get part 2.
You keep dollar on the street over there for picking.
Is obvious you've not crossed the shores of Nigeria.
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by victorazy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14
banku:
What are you going to export to China with the container?

Container alone is N1.2m here 20ft
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by samwillyco1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14
Anguldi:
Isreal tongue

What are you talking about
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Gemma52(f): 3:54pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

Monitor u? Am I the only one that mentioned u over this nonsense u posted.....its was very conspicuous in the thread naa
I sent you mail
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by advanceDNA: 3:55pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Can you give me short details on what the processes for these two countries are like.

You know in Austria's case, one will need to first book an appointment, then go for legalization of documents before applying for admission in schools, is it the same way for Finland and Luxembourg?
Or their own is like that of USA, Canada and the rest where you will need to apply for admission first before proceeding to their embassies for visa processes and so on?
In Finland and Luxembourg...apply for admission...if u get admission ....then go for legalization of ur document which u will use for visa application.....the schools accept ur normal scanned copy of document for admission..

For visa....If u are traveling alone....u don't need any legalization for Finland...

. But if u are going with family....u have to legalize birth certificate of children and ur wife's change of name document....

U legalize all document first...then apply for visa and book biometrics appintment

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by annisy(f): 3:55pm On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
I am an agent sir, I can help you with a better country, you won't spend up to 7m.
kiss kiss kissno payment until admission is out? Deal or no deal

2 Likes

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by victorazy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14
jedisco:

Lol...
You know if you can truly make 600% of your capital in 6 months and do so on a consistent basis, you'd be richer than Elin Musk in a few years?

I wonder if you've ever run a business before

Bros am telling you the fact. Because you don't know doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

A furniture set in Chinese market is N1.2m but here in Nigeria, Furniture house, Vento, Alibert mention them sold it N5-7m grand.

Am an architect, I know things that moves, building & interior deco things, cosmetics and children wears na hot market.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CoronaVirusPro: 3:58pm On Feb 14
USA

Get a visa to Mexico, pay the cartel fees and trek into the US

You should spend less than 8 million

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Offpoint1: 4:05pm On Feb 14
Ade1177:

Pls how
To convert
Download Binance app, you can check Youtube on how to buy USDT on binance.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:05pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

In Finland and Luxembourg...apply for admission...if u get admission ....then go for legalization of ur document which u will use for visa application.....the schools accept ur normal scanned copy of document for admission..

For visa....If u are traveling alone....u don't need any legalization for Finland...

. But if u are going with family....u have to legalize birth certificate of children and ur wife's change of name document....

U legalize all document first...then apply for visa and book biometrics appintment

Ok boss, thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by doncafu(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14
Thank you for throwing more light on this.

Do you have an idea of how Portugal visa process is?

Do I have to legalize my documents before applying for admission?

Note: I plan on traveling with my wife

advanceDNA:

Well pple are taking advantage of Portugal now because they change their law of new born
New born can now get automatic citizenship if non citizen parent have stayed for a year...which most pple run with one years masters...

Luxembourg.......because the tution is cheap due..check University of Luxembourg ... see tution per semester for bioscience course below....
Management science is a bit expensive but still cheap at 1600€
Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:08pm On Feb 14
CoronaVirusPro:
USA

Get a visa to Mexico, pay the cartel fees and trek into the US

You should spend less than 8 million

You want her to do like him(I mean the man you're supporting), right?

From there she will enter Chicago abi?
You know who I am talking about.

Always give a reasonable and realistic advice or keep fem.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by Goodlady(f): 4:08pm On Feb 14
advanceDNA:

I v noticed and corrected it. But you are a monitoring spirit. Males on this forum are pompous!

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:10pm On Feb 14
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

You want her to do like him(I mean the man you're supporting), right?

From there she will enter Chicago abi?
You know who I am talking about.

Always give a reason and realistic advice or keep fem.

It’s realistic!

Ask Cameroonians, they know the route very well.

Go to the US-Mexican boarder and go see them!

It’s an easy route for the determined.

1 Like

Re: Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 4:10pm On Feb 14
Goodlady:

I v noticed and corrected it. But you are a monitoring spirit. Males on this forum are pompous!

Attention seeker oshi!
You have been noticed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

What's Up With Ghana And Nigeria? / Ambode’s New Bus Stop Shelters: Can They Stand The Test Of Time? / An Extremely Dilapidated Truck Moving On A Road In Berger, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.