Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... (3112 Views)

I Never Like People Most Female.. I Never Want Them Too Be Around Me. / This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by dkidd: 6:27pm On Apr 11
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I can do well here as a chef, a masseur and a teacher. Or if I should abort mission. If there's anything you think I can do well here, do let me know please. Thanks.
I don't understand the kind of chef u mean though as we all know there are different types of chef these days and people must eat food more especially good food. As for teaching if u can get a good school in the city centre or any other highbrow area better for u. But that masseur abi wetin call it still depends. As u would be touching different men on a daily some would definitely need happy endings and will even see it as helping u. So if ur ready to do it or face the challenge then by all means so ur thing. Just know what ur doing and what u want out of it then be prepared for the consequences of ur actions and inactions. Life is a risk u must take. So if ur passionate about something and u have the means to attaining it pls go for it no matter where ur located. It's what will take u farther.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 6:30pm On Apr 11
dkidd:

I don't understand the kind of chef u mean though as we all know there are different types of chef these days and people must eat food more especially good food. As for teaching if u can get a good school in the city centre or any other highbrow area better for u. But that masseur abi wetin call it still depends. As u would be touching different men on a daily some would definitely need happy endings and will even see it as helping u. So if ur ready to do it or face the challenge then by all means so ur thing. Just know what ur doing and what u want out of it then be prepared for the consequences of ur actions and inactions. Life is a risk u must take. So if ur passionate about something and u have the means to attaining it pls go for it no matter where ur located. It's what will take u farther.
Thanks so much for your inputs. I really appreciate them.

Please, are you based in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 6:30pm On Apr 11
nlfpmod
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by dkidd: 6:33pm On Apr 11
HanisahZuwy:
Thanks so much for your inputs. I really appreciate them.

Please, are you based in Abuja?
I used to be but I moved to Lagos
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 6:39pm On Apr 11
dkidd:

I used to be but I moved to Lagos
Alright.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by MrCork: 6:47pm On Apr 11
meum:
Just go. Whatever your hand findeth to do, do it well.

See yor head like cokacola bottle...so u wishing someone good luck to do prostitutes...abi?.u shold be areeested!!!(no oofencsece) angry
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by MrCork: 6:49pm On Apr 11
HanisahZuwy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I want to go and hustle in Abuja. Do you have any advice for me? Or what might help me when I go there.

Just advise me as you would advise a friend.

Please I would really appreciate your contributions.

Thanks.

Sweeery dont listen to this unducated mofos askin u to continue prostitution work in abuja..they all silly. Anyways ...how much do u charge a hours please & do u offer student discounts please? (no oofencsece) smiley
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by akeeng: 7:00pm On Apr 11
MrCork:

Sweeery dont listen to this unducated mofos askin u to continue prostitution work in abuja..they all silly. Anyways ...how much do u charge a hours please & do u offer student discounts please? (no oofencsece) smiley

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11
HanisahZuwy:
I'm currently in Abuja.
Congrats then
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 7:06pm On Apr 11
SyrusdeHansome:

Congrats then
Really? Why did you say so though?
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by meum: 8:46pm On Apr 11
MrCork:

See yor head like cokacola bottle...so u wishing someone good luck to do prostitutes...abi?.u shold be areeested!!!(no oofencsece) angry
🤐

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Match Are You Compatible With Him Or Her ? / I Love U /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.