Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... (3056 Views)

I Never Like People Most Female.. I Never Want Them Too Be Around Me. / This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by danzaki63: 5:46pm On Feb 15
Gotten a place to put your head?, have some money to use for the "hustle". make concrete connections. stay away from the legislators, otherwise they will use you as their Oloshos and dump you without any help. keep your sanity to give out easily. dont allow anyone to take your hustle as an escuse to dupe or sleeeeeep with you. i don talk my own. if you dont have a place to stay in the next two months dont go !

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Zhunnurayn(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
Please those living in Abuja, I need your inputs too. Don't ignore please. Thanks.

I have a female friend who was in kano but went to do her IT in Abuja. She's regretting it and wishing to come back to kano. Everything about Abuja, rent, transport and feeding, medications, opportunities etc just don't favor a hustler. Kindly come to kano. Much opportunities be it business or job....
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by MrBroke(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15
Beware of Kidnappers o. That's all I gat to say
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by muyico(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15
good aims
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by MyExpression(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15
Get accommodation first...then get enough Transport money.

For a short 1h distance, most people spend 5k on Transport alone...daily.

If you believe in your abilities, and you know your worth, you can utilise your skills to serve elite clientèle.
It's easier to meet high paying clients in Abuja than in that fake Lagos island.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by coputa(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I want to go and hustle in Abuja. Do you have any advice for me? Or what might help me when I go there.

Just advise me as you would advise a friend.

Please I would really appreciate your contributions.

Thanks.
Stay where you are, the other side is not greener, opportunity abounds everywhere.

Even in the remote villages, people still make it and live good life

Be careful, don't believe all what people tell you about Abuja

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Rathoreng(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15
Zhunnurayn:

I have a female friend who was in kano but went to do her IT in Abuja. She's regretting it and wishing to come back to kano. Everything about Abuja, rent, transport and feeding, medications, opportunities etc just don't favor a hustler. Kindly come to kano. Much opportunities be it business or job....
yeah , im from kano also tech background and i could relate to this, she should just be carefull.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Dzzzz: 9:08pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
Hello Nairalanders!

I want to go and hustle in Abuja. Do you have any advice for me? Or what might help me when I go there.

Thanks.
..Have you unlocked SIM 2??..If you have then you’re good to go🚶🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 9:20pm On Feb 15
Zhunnurayn:

The thing is where to stay. Especially for someone who doesn't have anyone there.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by milcah5050: 9:26pm On Feb 15
Yes, that's what I'm going there to do. To get something that I would be doing. Thanks.Yes, that's what I'm going there to do. To get something that I would be doing. Thanks....
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Rathoreng(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
The thing is where to stay. Especially for someone who doesn't have anyone there.
thats not a problem in Kano, also rent is cheap. what skills do you have?
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 9:33pm On Feb 15
Nlfpmod.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 9:35pm On Feb 15
Dzzzz:
..Have you unlocked SIM 2??..If you have then you’re good to go🚶🏿‍♂️
I don't get you please. I only have one Sim in this my phone that I'm using.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Dzzzz: 9:43pm On Feb 15
HanisahZuwy:
I don't get you please. I only have one Sim in this my phone that I'm using.
..May I ask what kinda of hustle?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 9:52pm On Feb 15
Sonnobax15:
. Capital gini? Na when you don go,na then you go feel the reality......I'm talking from experience,no jokes........

Abi do you think Abuja is different from the wahala that every other state is presently passing through?
Any ways cha, if you think I'm kidding, no wahala angry. But make sure you shave very well and neatly cuz that's what most bannies use to hustle over there..
But I think it's not every woman that's involved in this though. There are some women who hustle legitimately with their own hands, having jobs or small businesses, and not sleeping around. I would like to belong to this group.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 9:58pm On Feb 15
Dzzzz:
..May I ask what kinda of hustle?
It can be anything. I just want to go and work with my hands, instead of not doing anything at all. Whatever work it is. As far as it's legal and legitimate. I'm ready to do it. I have some skills too.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:30pm On Feb 15
If you get money, you no get accommodation, you no get better connection better dey manage for where you dey! Unless say you wan start business with the pit inbetween your legs..
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 11:32pm On Feb 15
NGArmyTerrorist:
If you get money, you no get accommodation, you no get better connection better dey manage for where you dey! Unless say you wan start business with the pit inbetween your legs..
But I think it's not every woman that's involved in this though. There are some women who hustle legitimately with their own hands, having jobs or small businesses, and not sleeping around. I would like to belong to this group
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Nicepoker(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15
Op go and shave those long old hairs on your balls first. grin
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Zhunnurayn(m): 12:57am On Feb 16
HanisahZuwy:

Where to stay isn't a problem in kano. A very safe City, with cheap rents ranging from 40k per year.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by ezegenigbonine: 2:26am On Feb 16
Say No to OLOSHOISM
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by 9japride(m): 4:36am On Feb 16
HanisahZuwy:
Hello Nairalanders!

Thanks.
[color=#006600][/color]

Make sure you have a plan before going to Abuja.
It's just unnecessary an expensive place. You can easily make it in Lagos.
If you are young, you can take the risk. But have a plan B just in case. Abuja is about connection, don't let the big infrastructure and government presence fool you.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by DenreleDave(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22
HanisahZuwy:
Alright. Thanks so much.

Which state are u currently
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:36pm On Mar 22
HanisahZuwy:
Alright. Thanks so much.
don't reply Denreledave if you love yourself.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 11:26am On Apr 09
Sucre6:
I was born and bred in Abuja, and I can tell you all you need to know about the FCT, first of, have you sort out accommodation and what do you intend to do to.earn a leaving, I can. Also tell you that places to look for a house and live hassle free and works and businesses to get yours hands on
I finally came to Abuja. Just made a post about it. Please, I would really need your advice on how I can make things easier for me here. Things I should and shouldn't do. Things I can do too. Things you know can help me here. Would appreciate your inputs. Thanks.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 11:28am On Apr 09
annford:

Abuja is a land of opportunities. I live in Abuja and if you place yourself well, You just might get your dreams fulfilled here.
I Finally came to Abuja. Just made a post about it. Please, I would really need your advice on how I can make things easier for me here. Things I should and shouldn't do. Things I can do too. Things you know can help me here. Would appreciate your inputs. Thanks.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by Experience285(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09
My dear, don't allow negative comments to way u down. Many that are talking that it is not easy, are actually looking for a way to come to abuja. If u have someone in Abuja to stay with, fine, that's like a starting point. The road to success is not a smooth journey, but be determined. I came to Abuja as a single man, and 1 Ghana must go bag. Now am happily married, leaving in a good accomodation, with a federal govt work. U will succeed
Cheers. Here is my WhatsApp should Incase u want more details in Abuja. 08172964029
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by thatsleepboy1: 2:00pm On Apr 10
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know what some of you are thinking though. When a guy says " I wan go hustle", what does it mean? Doesn't it mean that he wants to go and work or have a source or means of livelihood? So, why does it have to be different when a lady says " I wan go hustle"? Do they now have different meanings?

What is your state of residence?
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10
HanisahZuwy:
Really? As the capital I was thinking there would be better opportunities there. But why did you say so though? And which other alternative state do you think I should go instead? Thanks.
Which part of the country are u at the moment?
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 1:03pm On Apr 11
SyrusdeHansome:

Which part of the country are u at the moment?
I'm currently in Abuja.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by dkidd: 1:16pm On Apr 11
HanisahZuwy:
Please those living in Abuja, I need your inputs too. Don't ignore please. Thanks.
Abuja hard oo for hustle except u have been employed in a high grade govt organization or a multinational private corporation then u will definitely enjoy it. Hustling in Abuja is somehow unlike Lagos where u can use ur ideas to chop. If ur employer is non governmental or one man company be prepared to be owed months of salary. But I wonder the kind hustle u want do there. And before those men help u dey go fvck ur pussy round and alot of them are HIV patients on the low. So now the question is what is ur hustle? This might determine ur rate of succeeding in Abj.
Re: I'm A Female. I Want To Go And Hustle In Abuja. Do You Have An... by HanisahZuwy: 2:19pm On Apr 11
dkidd:

Abuja hard oo for hustle except u have been employed in a high grade govt organization or a multinational private corporation then u will definitely enjoy it. Hustling in Abuja is somehow unlike Lagos where u can use ur ideas to chop. If ur employer is non governmental or one man company be prepared to be owed months of salary. But I wonder the kind hustle u want do there. And before those men help u dey go fvck ur pussy round and alot of them are HIV patients on the low. So now the question is what is ur hustle? This might determine ur rate of succeeding in Abj.
I don't know if I can do well here as a chef, a masseur and a teacher. Or if I should abort mission. If there's anything you think I can do well here, do let me know please. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact About Women Like This? / Nigerian Girls Are So Demanding And Do Too Much Shakara? / Man Glued To Another Man's Wife During Illicit Affair [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.