Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33335 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DohFahSo: 8:37am On Feb 16
tochez24:

Oga stop fooling around😂😂😂😂

I uploaded many of my pictures online like every other citizens so i don't have anything to hide⚠️

Now you have my pictures, ask yourself whether i look hungry to you🙄

I'm still confident that I'm better than you in all ramifications of life!!!!

Upload your picture too let us compare😆😆
Mechonu. Gbenudake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 8:40am On Feb 16
DohFahSo:

Mechonu. Gbenudake.

Mugu😅😅
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by kushercain: 8:43am On Feb 16
tochez24:

And you think you know anything about me when you said first that I'm a little boy that's fantasying??⚠️

Nobody is judging OP based on his financial muscle, what i am saying is that he should keep his tongue shut if he can't appreciate his wife like real men do!!!

Have you seen Ned, otedola or dangote appreciating women online?

Well I don't have energy for poor people♂️

You and OP can continue to fool yourselves
🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️

Bro shut the Bleep up with this real man talk?

Everything about you screams fake!

Have some decency and stop d!erailing someone's thread with this bullshiit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 8:45am On Feb 16
kushercain:

Bro shut the Bleep up with this real man talk?

Everything about you screams fake!

Have some decency and stop d!erailing someone's thread with this bullshiit

Like I'm trying so hard to convince you lots🙄

Please don't mention me again, i was not talking to you⚠️

By the way you can go tell your father to shut the Bleep up😕

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by kushercain: 9:10am On Feb 16
tochez24:

Like I'm trying so hard to convince you lots🙄

Please don't mention me again, i was not talking to you⚠️

By the way you can go tell your father to shut the Bleep up😕

You condescending asshole

Go sit your fake ass somewhere with room temperature and zukwanuike

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by tochez24(m): 9:19am On Feb 16
kushercain:

You condescending asshole

Go sit your fake ass somewhere with room temperature and zukwanuike

Thunder fire you there ⚡⚡

Idiot 🙄

It's my choice to fight dirty or ignore people if i want to, it's entirely my decision and not yours you fool♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 9:20am On Feb 16
Nlfpmod help me celebrate my wify biko
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:24am On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

Lies!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 9:26am On Feb 16
Johnwrite:
She is a real wife material, she is the real flesh of your flesh and bone of your bone for real

God bless you sir...you just sum it up in one sentence

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:27am On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

We are people of assumption really! Because you haven't seen does not mean they don't?
After all na no good woman be Una mantra today, make him celebrate the goodness he has.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Boyooosa(m): 9:28am On Feb 16
Nonexisting:
Everything you said is okay except calling him a simp. Inside peace shows on the outside and sometimes can be expressed. I am always careful to call a married man simp because he may have a daughter and a good wife. There's nothing wrong in simping for your daughter and your wife especially if she is a good wife and gives you peace. In this case, the man is saying the wife takes care of his home with little resources he provides her and that she also makes everybody happy in the home. What else can a gentleman ask for? A good wife should be honored and if giving her some authority especially in the areas you're clueless on is simping, I approve it.

Don't mind the Hard guy.... his love story will shock you more, that is, if he is into relationship sef

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 9:29am On Feb 16
coputa:
Thank God that God gave you a good and understanding wife.

To find a good wife is like looking for a needle in a haystack
the same thing applies to finding a good man

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by FreeStuffsNG: 9:30am On Feb 16
How a fine thread like this in a Valentine season became ija igboro is shocking. Narcissists everywhere!
Haba, OP, just take the feedbacks that make sense and ignore the trolls.
May God continue to bless your home.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 9:30am On Feb 16
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Baba DNA no be my problem man, but if it is yours, go and do yours to be sure your Dad is actually your real father this is simple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Danielomisco(m): 9:32am On Feb 16
K sir,what's her number?
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 9:32am On Feb 16
FreeStuffsNG:
How a fine thread like this in a Valentine season became ija igboro is shocking. Narcissists everywhere!
Haba, OP, just take the feedbacks that make sense and ignore the trolls.
May God continue to bless your home.

Sure, i am not bordered sir, infact the trolling is part of life, the koko be say, i am alive to celebrate a woman that have contributed to who i am today. God bless you sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 9:32am On Feb 16
Lalami3232:
Congratulations to you!!! But my aim here is to preach the good news to all men.

Oga if you know say you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
Have you done DNA to know your father?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 9:33am On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

shut up

Let him appreciate his loving and darling wife you enemy of progress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by FLYFIRE(m): 9:34am On Feb 16
Madam, oga say make we join hand greet you. We thank you for how you take care of oga & the family. Madam please continue. And whenever crase enter oga head, abeg forgive him. May God bless you & your beautiful family smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Namigotalktru: 9:35am On Feb 16
Congratulations to you and your spouse. May God continue to bless your union.

For the red pillars who are so pained, go and do your bobrisky lifestyle and give us peace. If a man celebrating a union of 10 years hurts you, go and hug transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 9:36am On Feb 16
Scholace:
Have you done DNA to know your father?

Is not my problem, i think it is your reason you said i should do and i said IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM, Just go ahead and do your own na since na your current problem be that.
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by rajiedreez: 9:36am On Feb 16
Hope you're letting her know you see and appreciate her efforts. It's very important for her to see that appreciation from you first before others.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Houseontherock1: 9:37am On Feb 16
tochez24:

Your problem is that you haven't been with a rich man in your entire life, so you think praising and worshipping women online is manly⚠️

I doubt if you have ever been exposed before like traveling abroad for holidays or shoppings⚠️

Rich men take their women all over the world and you don't see it online😁😁

It's always poor people that show themselves!!!!😆😆😆
He didn't say he's a rich man- infact he implied the opposite in his post. Obviously if he has money, he'll take his wife round the globe. Please let the man be...stop sounding pained!

6 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Justdare: 9:38am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

I deliberately ignore that small boy, He is not worth my attention, even the one that said I should go for DNA,all these small boys are the reason we have bast*Rd kids all around...she is my wife, she is a member of this forum and I will continue to appreciate her...she is too good to be my wife infact
Congrats my brother on finding a good one. Many more decades of joy and happiness in your home. Anyone who knows what it means sustaining a family will appreciate a helpful wife.
You have done well by ignoring the idi.ot. you can tell he is still getting pocket money from daddy. It's sad what we see on this forum all because it is faceless. Its the audacity for me just because they can afford a N500 data subscription they think they have an opinion on everybody's business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Pablodreay890: 9:39am On Feb 16
U should be grateful you have a supportive woman with unconditional love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by easzypeaszy(m): 9:40am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:
Of a truth, i don't know how she manages, but this woman find away to make us happy and manage what ever i give to her in this economy.

You see ehh, young men should endeavor to marry someone you believe is a friend no matter how long e get why and e get benefits.

I LOVE YOU INYA

You are the reason my house is peaceful and secured, abeg continue dey control me, e get why

May Allah S.W.T Bless you more, Ameen
My wife manage 5k for 5mouths weekly
How much your own manage?
Make I kw if na Channels go hlp me hail my own wife b4 I come back hail your wife...
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Pimine: 9:41am On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

First get rid of the emojis before telling us who's a simp or not. You sound too emotional and that's simping behavior.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 9:41am On Feb 16
tochez24:

Lol 😆😆😆

A poor man has seen things in the hands of women i tell you⚠️

Oga when you make money, you will realize that you don't need women!!!

But for now, keep worshiping your wife😁😆😆
Even if you be gay you still need your fellow man. It is biology and our system has been made that way. You must crave for it either the opposite sex or same sex

You're a poor pained old nigga

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by HarunaWest(m): 9:42am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:
Of a truth, i don't know how she manages, but this woman find away to make us happy and manage what ever i give to her in this economy.

You see ehh, young men should endeavor to marry someone you believe is a friend no matter how long e get why and e get benefits.

I LOVE YOU INYA

You are the reason my house is peaceful and secured, abeg continue dey control me, e get why

Lol
Sannu Ozi Otaiki
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by ambient: 9:42am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

I LOVE YOU INYA

awwwww,it is always good seeing a man appreciate his wife.madam na woman you be....thanks for keeping a happy home

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Scholace: 9:42am On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:

Is not my problem, i think it is your reason you said i should do and i said IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM, Just go ahead and do your own na since na your current problem be that.
Why advising men to do DNA test when you yourself don't know your paternity? Is that not madness?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry? / My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Traditonal Marriage And Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.