Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33415 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16
ffo:

I have lived in Asian and in a white man's land, i have Americans, whites, Chinese, Indians and Arabians as friends and colleagues. And I have seen them praising their wives and spouses even more than what the OP has written. If his wife is doing well and he decide to praise her publicly and you dont feel comfortable, them dont bother to open the thread, if its the other way round, I am sure you wont say this nonsense.
Did you read where a made statement " control my life " does that sound like healthy family lifestyle to you?
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
are you speaking Chinese painment? grin
No mandarin... onye ara
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:15pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Yes they'll but no one to praise you... marry first, FAILURE hahaha
we need you to kpai throwaway with painment grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
You don already kpai!... Fucking failure!, marry first hahaha
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:17pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Did you read where a made statement " control my life " does that sound like healthy family lifestyle to you?
Idiot that he what he wants for his life and family and they are living happily with it. How does that affect your miserable life biko? That is what he chose for his life. Afterall life is a choice
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
BTW who wants to marry piece of shit that can't afford half bag of rice??, poverty has already kpai you! Wretched soul hahaha
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
Idiot that he what he wants for his life and family and they are living happily with it. How does that affect your miserable life biko? That is what he chose for his life. Afterall life is a choice

That's his business and good for him... how about you??, what do you want for yourself??, poverty and failure!! Hahaha
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:19pm On Feb 16
ffo:

I have lived in Asian and in a white man's land, i have Americans, whites, Chinese, Indians and Arabians as friends and colleagues. And I have seen them praising their wives and spouses even more than what the OP has written. If his wife is doing well and he decide to praise her publicly and you dont feel comfortable, them dont bother to open the thread, if its the other way round, I am sure you wont say this nonsense.
the guy you mentioned and the one that mention this your comments don't like women. I wouldn't know what happened in their past life though but it is obvious even to the blind that they are really pain.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:

It's a choice good don't force it others like it's a template fool!... Next time he brings things to the public he should know things to post in public space not everyone believes in dysfunctional family!, worshipping some for doing there duties is ridiculous and sounds foolish to a man who's brains are functioning properly, FOOLS
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:22pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
That's his business and good for him... how about you??, what do you want for yourself??, poverty and failure!! Hahaha
hahaha baba don accept defeat last last grin grin you met the wrong person today grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by chidiokay: 4:23pm On Feb 16
Caleycash post=1284866 Io18:
Same with me but this idiots don't get it... the point is her duty is what all women do daily infact in harder conditions, what's so special about it?, who's celebrating him from all his toils to provide and if expects praises him no well, it's his duty as well as his wives duty to care for him!, she's not doing birthday or house opening, imagine we all celebrate our wives for cooking??, omo the high pedestal is ridiculous, now to make matters worst passing a narrative of her control his life... don't you reason this as a man say this one be like person wey dey under kaya mata, kai chukwu aju! Hahahaa

Bro, you need to understand, that "Control can be in multi dimensional contexts , he might not mean it the way you are seeing it
For instance, there are men who know how to make money but don't know how to put it into good use .. if your wife as a leverage on fin. mgt and she helps you out is that bad,

I once dated a gurlz, her horizon is so mad when it comes to business & investment maybe because she is a loan officier.. at that time i always listen to her But it doesnt mean she controls where i go, who i meet, eat or what i do for my family cheesy cheesy

OP used "control" on purpose cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:23pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
It's a choice good don't force it others like it's a template fool!... Next time he brings things to the public he should know things to post in public space not everyone believes in dysfunctional family!, worshipping some for doing there duties is ridiculous and sounds foolish to a man who's brains are functioning properly, FOOLS
expect more of the post from other men to their lovely wives. We need you to go into extinction ASAP

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
the guy you mentioned and the one that mention this your comments don't like women. I wouldn't know what happened in their past life though but it is obvious even to the blind that they are really pain.
YOU BE IMBECIÌLIC FOOL!, we don't like women for stating truth??, you are really sick!!!, only foolish men worships a woman for doing her side of the family bargain, can never make sense to me, celebration is for special occasions, saying facts now mean we both hate women??, you need medical check up!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 4:25pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
expect more from men praising their wives. You go cry tire grin

Aswearugaad man grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
expect more of the post from other men to their lovely wives. We need you to go into extinction ASAP
Wey heat dey extinct you already??, funny how his types are going extinct here in Europe being homeless and all messed up, you won't understand how deep this is untill you live outside and see your life messed up!, you're either a teen or a woman, grow up and experience life!

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:26pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
YOU BE IMBECIÌLIC FOOL!, we don't like women for stating truth??, you are really sick!!!, only foolish men worships a woman for doing her side of the family bargain, can never make sense to me, celebration is for special occasions, saying facts now mean we both hate women??, you need medical check up!!!
hahaha i go fraustrate your miserable life grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:27pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Wey heat dey extinct you already??, funny how his types are going extinct here in Europe being homeless and all messed up, you won't understand how deep this is untill you live outside and see your life messed up!, you're either a teen or a woman, grow up and experience life!
painment promax i can see you clearly grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16
chidiokay:

Bro, you need to understand, that "Control can be in multi dimensional contexts , he might not mean it the way you are seeing it
For instance, there are men who know how to make money but don't know how to put it into good use .. if your wife as a leverage on fin. mgt and she helps you out is that bad,

I once dated a gurlz, her horizon is so mad when it comes to business & investment maybe because she is a loan officier.. at that time i always listen to her But it doesnt mean she controls where i go, who i meet, eat or what i do for my family cheesy cheesy

Tor na him know him reason for using that word... reality is that a man suppose to be in control of his family in all ramifications, I can't really see things from his perspective though because I've seen men who use such term and are Liberal all messed up, good for him on that!
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
painment promax i can see you clearly grin
Hey you've gotten stale... the joke is over, won't reply your pointless posts anymore!
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:30pm On Feb 16
chidiokay:

They're from dyfunctional home, badly raised and probably being dump by women. Nothing you would say that'd make sense to them. Their Joy is to see women suffering. We know them too well more than they know themselves. Their entire existence revolves around women matter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:31pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Hey you've gotten stale... the joke is over, won't reply your pointless posts anymore!
hahahaha sore looser grin you can take a bow and leave grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
hahaha baba don accept defeat last last grin grin you met the wrong person today grin
Accept defeat in what??, you really need psychological evaluation!
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:36pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
Accept defeat in what??, you really need psychological evaluation!
hahaha you're back painment promax grin
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
hahahaha sore looser grin you can take a bow and leave grin
All your replies are incoherent and filled with insults... you've already bowed for long and left because you have no points but insults!
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
Still no point!, painment Pro max in what??, you're getting mad! Lol
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16
Lifeinlight:
I will give you benefit of doubt and wait till you make sense... if you don't you're definitely MAD!
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by TheMostComplex1: 4:48pm On Feb 16
Bro may God continue to bless your family. Good wife is everything
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 4:49pm On Feb 16
TheMostComplex1:
Bro may God continue to bless your family. Good wife is everything

Amen sir, God bless you too....
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Lifeinlight: 4:53pm On Feb 16
Caleycash:
I will give you benefit of doubt and wait till you make sense... if you don't you're definitely MAD!
i am a simp o so what benefit of doubt do you wanna give a simp kwa ? grin

I love to be a simp nwanne
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 5:00pm On Feb 16
Finally the war has ended, let me appreciate the actors
cc: pocohantas
cc:Scholace
cc:Lifeinlight

And to the Boss them as we dey watch movie then
cc: Caleycash
CC:tochez24.

Make i swear i no do anything serious for office today, i was really enjoying the banter, i LOML till i am leaving now, but then lets spread love bot hate, lets embrace the spirit of sportmanship and shake hands.....you have made your points but the insults are not neccessary...lets move on..
After reading through, i discovered my wife is actually a rear gem meaning i have to love and worship her more grin, make my house dey flourish in blessings...

At the end, guys this is a public place, don't fake life, your helper might just be around here, i am not poor i can never be poor, the reason for this post is best known to me...We are humans we view life differently and see things differently, lets be calm and be mature adults...Good evening from us...One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Double0h7(f): 5:02pm On Feb 16

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by MyAmericandream(f): 5:03pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

Nobody needs your approval oga⚠️

And he's a very foolish simp for bringing private matter online.

If he thinks he has a good wife, then he should keep it to himself or probably show her love or whatever offline!!!!
Sharrap yo are just jealous..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What I Witnessed Last Night! / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.