Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period (33316 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Lady Knelt Down To Appreciate Her Husband For Buying Her Dream Wig In Ibadan / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Eloquency001: 5:19pm On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:
Of a truth, i don't know how she manages, but this woman find away to make us happy and manage what ever i give to her in this economy.

You see ehh, young men should endeavor to marry someone you believe is a friend no matter how long e get why and e get benefits.

I LOVE YO

You are the reason my house is peaceful and secured, abeg continue dey control me, e get why

May Allah S.W.T Bless you more, Ameen

I thank God for you, because it is not every men that are fortunate enough to appreciate their wife openly. I prayed to Almighty Allah to be given another chance again and be fortunate enough in picking a right woman again as wife (I loose my wife during childbirth). Because he who finds a right woman, is guaranteed a good life and favour from Almighty Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by DMattho(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16
iamtardey:
lobatan angry
how far Larry 😂
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Rejoice28(f): 5:27pm On Feb 16
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caaz: 5:32pm On Feb 16
You guys should be happy with the man and swerve off.

All these broke and dirty alpha males

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by MyAmericandream(f): 5:34pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

Your problem is that you haven't been with a rich man in your entire life, so you think praising and worshipping women online is manly⚠️

I doubt if you have ever been exposed before like traveling abroad for holidays or shoppings⚠️

Rich men take their women all over the world and you don't see it online😁😁

It's always poor people that show themselves!!!!😆😆😆

What are you saying don’t you watch some IG footage on how they interview couples of different races. You’ve never seen how this men eulogizes their wives, especially the white folks. Are you blind to see all these, don’t you watch couple shows on TV?

The day a Nigerian man managed to open door for me, if you see the way he called me back that I didn’t say thank you to him. I just SMH.

An American we see you 20ft away he will wait for you, open the door wide for you to pass through. You see them doing dishes, disposing trash etc

You ppl and your patriarchy mentality.
Anytime you see folks applaud Nigerian women it irritates you modafukas, I wonder the kind of turbulent home you grew up in. Your mother/sister must have been so terrible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caaz: 5:41pm On Feb 16
pocohantas:

Cc: Carleycash. grin grin
Vawulencia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by LeanonGOD(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16
May the JOY of the Lord continue to be her strength in Jesus' Name. I am proud of your family. Please, don't ever take her for granted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by mascot345: 6:01pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

Whenever we alphas caution SIMPs, very loose lonely evening newspapers will be weting everywhere⚠️

If you think this is an appreciation, then you really need a thorough medical examination♂️

Exposed men and alphas know exactly how to appreciate their women, and jumping online at any slightest chance to type long epistles of baseless jargons is not one of them.

White/foreign men take their women out on a dinner date or get them flowers on their way back from work, they don't storm online with long epistles⚠️

We African alphas get our women g strings, take them to bush bars or Bleep them well until they cum... We don't storm online with long epistles too⚠️

Sometimes i wonder how these idiots in men's clothing reason??⚡

Human beings self... So bitter over nothing.

What is your business ?

The Guy is praising and appreciating his wife.
They live happily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by HRprof: 6:28pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

Your problem is that you haven't been with a rich man in your entire life, so you think praising and worshipping women online is manly⚠️

I doubt if you have ever been exposed before like traveling abroad for holidays or shoppings⚠️

Rich men take their women all over the world and you don't see it online😁😁

It's always poor people that show themselves!!!!😆😆😆
So because he doesn’t have money to take his wife abroad on holiday as appreciation for being a good wife he has committed an offense by appreciating her in his little way of praise here.

Please everybody is not Dangote if you are angry with that , visit transformer closer to you.

You sound so much like woman hater yet your life is not complete without woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Caleycash(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16
OZIOGU1:
Finally the war has ended, let me appreciate the actors
cc: pocohantas
cc:Scholace
cc:Lifeinlight

And to the Boss them as we dey watch movie then
cc: Caleycash
CC:tochez24.

Make i swear i no do anything serious for office today, i was really enjoying the banter, i LOML till i am leaving now, but then lets spread love bot hate, lets embrace the spirit of sportmanship and shake hands.....you have made your points but the insults are not neccessary...lets move on..
After reading through, i discovered my wife is actually a rear gem meaning i have to love and worship her more grin, make my house dey flourish in blessings...

At the end, guys this is a public place, don't fake life, your helper might just be around here, i am not poor i can never be poor, the reason for this post is best known to me...We are humans we view life differently and see things differently, lets be calm and be mature adults...Good evening from us...One love
Nice one bro... I never went for insults from the onset of my posts, but these guys will push you to insult once you don't buy there narratives and ideas, sorry derailing your page but there so many FEMINISTS nowadays on NL trying to reconfigure the family and society system, in Europe lots of men have awoken and are dealing with them ruthless, they'll be in shocker when they arrive here, the isolation is real for an average Nigerian girl due to there entitlement mentality talk of a feminist untop, my advice is if you're a feminist in Africa don't come to Europe, it's like an all out war here and na una cause am!, no thanks to una entitlement and ungrateful mentality!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by G00dharddick: 7:05pm On Feb 16
Double0h7:

You’ve never seen a man appreciate his wife?

All these small boys who struggle to sniff pant are always so angry!

Please young men, it’s 2024, so if you want to be gay, be gay in peace instead of all this hostility and closeted behaviour.

Men are identifying as women nowadays, so nobody will bat an eyelid.

Baba risky has paved the way for you all. 🙌

Of what used is his wife at home if not to manage the home?

I don't understand what all these rubbish Parises is for. Why can't the wife praise him too for providing for the house? I bet she won't because she knows and believes it is his responsibility to do that. What then is the guy jubilating about knowing fully well that it is his wife duty to do all that and manage the home?

Foolishness taken too far! If he must do that let him do it in his house not disturbing the internet

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by XStyLes: 7:15pm On Feb 16
Man you have not married a problematic woman that's why I pray you taste and see what's like.
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by SPAMBOX7: 7:24pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

An Epistle of a simp😁😁

Nigeria is the only part of the globe where they celebrate people for behaving like a normal human being or performing their duties⚠️

You will never see a white man, indian, Chinese or even an Arabian man with this kind of long epistle of jargon over a woman♂️

I have never come across a clip or text where foreign men are worshipping and praising their women, whenever i come online all i see is foolish African men disgracing themselves😔😔

Your wife is simply doing what you married her for and is no big issue you bloody simp💯

If you feel you need to show her love for being a good wife, please do that secretly and stop blocking our online space😡
Bro reduce the current of this vawulence small na haba cheesy
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16
Double0h7:

Your problem is you lack comprehension skills and dwell in fantasy and imagination. You know nothing about me. If you read the op you will understand that this man isn’t pretending to be rich unlike some people who come online to fantasise.

His wife is a member and he is celebrating her publicly to put a smile on HER face and to communicate to HER how much he appreciates HER.

You couldn’t just congratulate him for having just a wonderful woman, or just pass by, instead You had to come here with your small D energy and live your fantasy out on his thread. I don’t want to further derail his efforts so you can have the last word if you want. ✌️

I gave up on him as soon as I learnt he's an Egbira boy. Now that you know, stop engaging him Abeg
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Askme2020(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16
My darling wife,

I want to take this moment to express my deepest gratitude for all that you do to support our family during this difficult economic time. I know it has not been easy with me out of work, but you have stepped up selflessly.

Your strength through the extra hours you've had to take on at work inspires me daily. Coming home exhausted yet still finding the energy to care for me and our children is a testament to your seemingly endless love and devotion. I could not ask for a better partner by my side.

I promise you that when I'm fortunate enough to find work again, I will repay your dedication tenfold. I will take over more duties around the house and with the kids so you can rest and recharge. I commit to supporting you emotionally and financially just as steadfastly as you have uplifted me.

This period has revealed the depths of your compassion and driven home how blessed I am to call you my wife. Please know that I cherish and appreciate you more than words can describe, today and every day. We will get through these challenges together, and I will be here loving and caring for you and our family - just as wonderfully as you have loved and cared for us.

Thank you, my love!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 10:17pm On Feb 16
Askme2020:
My darling wife,

I want to take this moment to express my deepest gratitude for all that you do to support our family during this difficult economic time. I know it has not been easy with me out of work, but you have stepped up selflessly.

Your strength through the extra hours you've had to take on at work inspires me daily. Coming home exhausted yet still finding the energy to care for me and our children is a testament to your seemingly endless love and devotion. I could not ask for a better partner by my side.

I promise you that when I'm fortunate enough to find work again, I will repay your dedication tenfold. I will take over more duties around the house and with the kids so you can rest and recharge. I commit to supporting you emotionally and financially just as steadfastly as you have uplifted me.

This period has revealed the depths of your compassion and driven home how blessed I am to call you my wife. Please know that I cherish and appreciate you more than words can describe, today and every day. We will get through these challenges together, and I will be here loving and caring for you and our family - just as wonderfully as you have loved and cared for us.

Thank you, my love!

God bless your home sir...may your love continue to flourish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 10:19pm On Feb 16
Incrediblekutty:

I gave up on him as soon as I learnt he's an Egbira boy. Now that you know, stop engaging him Abeg

Just to correct you sir Ebira not Egbira...but call me Ebira Simp grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by nairamaniac: 10:49pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

And you think you know anything about me when you said first that I'm a little boy that's fantasying??⚠️

Nobody is judging OP based on his financial muscle, what i am saying is that he should keep his tongue shut if he can't appreciate his wife like real men do!!!

Have you seen Ned, otedola or dangote appreciating women online?

Well I don't have energy for poor people♂️

You and OP can continue to fool yourselves
🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️🏃🏽‍♂️

Im sure you have extreme inferiority complex

You lack your own personal manners of reactions and actions.
What you do is imagine how those your wealthy role models would react to each circumstance you are bring faced with and imitate your imaginations.

It takes more courage to express a none-influenced manner of affection, br it public or private.

I actually think you are a wanna-be-hard-man, tinking it makes you a redpiller.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by nairamaniac: 10:51pm On Feb 16
Askme2020:
My darling wife,

Thank you, my love!
pls how does this accidented car connect to your post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by yewit37486: 11:04pm On Feb 16
Eloquency001:

I thank God for you, because it is not every men that are fortunate enough to appreciate their wife openly. I prayed to Almighty Allah to be given another chance again and be fortunate enough in picking a right woman again as wife (I loose my wife during childbirth). Because he who finds a right woman, is guaranteed a good life and favour from Almighty Allah.

So sorry for your loss, and I pray you find the right woman again.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by GenderMix: 11:08pm On Feb 16
@OP
I am really happy for you. I think you should print this message to your wife , laminate it or frame it and hang on your wall😆. She deserves all the praises and good things

As you appreciate your wife online also make sure you do same offline and in front of your children so that the kids can learn the power of appreciation and be inspired. The world today is full of so much toxicity and we can get rid of such by openly commending people for their little efforts instead of criticizing.

That said, I am also appreciative of the kind of wife God has blessed me with 🙏.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by yewit37486: 11:09pm On Feb 16
This thread has been nothing short of HILARIOUS. The insults... I have laughed and laughed. The 2 "redpillers" vs the rest. Very funny banter. Anyway, as the OP has said, please sheath your swords. It's a free world and OP is entitled to appreciate his wife as he deems fit.

Congrats again OP, and many more years.
Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by nairamaniac: 11:11pm On Feb 16
tochez24:

Ned celebrated his wife's birthday.... Like birthday wishes!!!! Which is normal for every human being. People wish each other Happy birthday every day without strings attached.

Remember he has six wives too, so this particular one is not more special to him than the remaining five wives⚠️

So what is OP celebrating his wife for exactly😁😁

He just foolishly came online to celebrate his wife for being good to him lol 😆😆😂

Are you not seeing the difference here??

Or do you a medicated glasses 🤓
If only you knew that some couples normal day could be more highlighting than ther birthdays.

Their is no worldwide best-assigned date to celebrate your partner.
Also perhaps such public methods of celebration and appreciation of Op's wife has worked for the better in his life and marriage to this same woman.

You get my drift?
What may have finally worked against you in your past may have worked in op's favour.

Perhaps in most past instances you have praised your partners from childhood they end up disappointing you in the nearest future.
The ones you appreciated publicly, breaks your head with bottle the following day.

But op from his childhood praises his girlfriend, and she does even better the following day

So I get where you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by iamtardey: 6:05am On Feb 17
DMattho:
how far Larry 😂
angry just drop you WhatsApp I’ll message you
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 7:03am On Feb 17
yewit37486:
This thread has been nothing short of HILARIOUS. The insults... I have laughed and laughed. The 2 "redpillers" vs the rest. Very funny banter. Anyway, as the OP has said, please sheath your swords. It's a free world and OP is entitled to appreciate his wife as he deems fit.

Congrats again OP, and many more years.
Cheers.

Omo, I laugh like I wan die grin, but my point remains that we share love anf not fight

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Kaffy2903(f): 9:39am On Feb 17
God bless op wife
I totally understand op,dis hardship in d land has really brought alot of misunderstanding among couples at least I know some of my hubby's friends family,I myself once in a while I dey para oo I just have to call myself to order cos it is not easy on anybody .

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by Eloquency001: 9:50am On Feb 17
yewit37486:

So sorry for your loss, and I pray you find the right woman again.

Allahumo Ameen. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 10:02am On Feb 17
LeanonGOD:
May the JOY of the Lord continue to be her strength in Jesus' Name. I am proud of your family. Please, don't ever take her for granted.

Amen IJN Amen
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 10:04am On Feb 17
GenderMix:
@OP
I am really happy for you. I think you should print this message to your wife , laminate it or frame it and hang on your wall😆. She deserves all the praises and good things

As you appreciate your wife online also make sure you do same offline and in front of your children so that the kids can learn the power of appreciation and be inspired. The world today is full of so much toxicity and we can get rid of such by openly commending people for their little efforts instead of criticizing.

That said, I am also appreciative of the kind of wife God has blessed me with 🙏.

Awwww..thank you so much sir for your kind words..God bless you, May God bless your wife more sir
Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 10:06am On Feb 17
Kaffy2903:
God bless op wife
I totally understand op,dis hardship in d land has really brought alot of misunderstanding among couples at least I know some of my hubby's friends family,I myself once in a while I dey para oo I just have to call myself to order cos it is not easy on anybody .

You gerrit there...May God bless you and your household with overflow of wealth in good health in this period

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period by OZIOGU1: 1:43pm On Feb 17
Eloquency001:

So sorry about your loss man, God's knows best..He will replace her with a better woman for you, I feel your pain....May her soul find eternal rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Wife Drags Kano Millionaire To Court For Infecting Her With HIV / My Husband Flogs Me / Is It Okay For A 20-Year-Old Girl To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.