Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship (3201 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Countyguy: 4:06am On Feb 18
JustPowerApps:
I honestly don't get it likewise, it seems the better a guy gets, the more girls drift away.

It is strange, really strange. Nigerian girls are drawn to touts more than responsible guys.
Search for harddon dating drills here on nairaland
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Countyguy: 4:06am On Feb 18
Search for harddon dating drills here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 6:52am On Feb 18
toujurs:
So fast to take side with your gender, who can't even make Choices. Always confused, and trying to be manipulative. All they all kept saying were men are scum, is it my fault, they dated men, their family can't match up with, and when their coochie got stretched and got dumped. They all took it personal. All men are scum, who are the all men? How many men can even finance all these fake lifestyles women post on Instagram.

I have met 10 ladies, in 2 months, which were all rude, arrogant and bitter.

Be like say you dey meet Ndi ifenemenisi. How come all were rude and arrogant? That is a shocking statistics o shocked

You sure say you no follow contribute to the issue?

P.S. Please, what do you mean by "their family can't match up with"?

I saw a video, of a woman, talking to her daughter's grave, telling her daughter to hunt down her killer.

That mother, is day dreaming, if she thinks anything would happen. You can't roll with bad boys and expect them to behave responsible. And she the woman or her daughter can't say, they don't know that boy was into alot of shady business.

No be that Killaboy who butchered his girlfriend and fled? That is a criminal offence. Just because a woman follows a rich boyfriend does not mean she should be killed. We should condemn murder in its entirety. If a woman bills you too much, let her go. On one hand, we criticise women for following rich men, but we also have women who have been killed by poor men.

Murder is a crime, no ifs or buts.

You women should just continue playing, don't cut your clothe according to your size. Keep going after material benefits. Depression will hook all of you, into loosing your mental feminity.

I understand your pains, but who no like better life? Why are we working/hustling/studying if not for material comfort?

You sef, don't you like the good things of life? wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 6:55am On Feb 18
Jman06:
Forget that thing o. A typical Nigerian lady expect you to prove that you're capable of caring for her and her offsprings. While a few immature ones would be concerned about the infatuation which y'all call 'love', the majority of Nigerian girls would go for guys who are financially capable and generous. You just have to prove your capability to be the man and breadwinner of the house.

That is a female's behaviour across the world. Women are hypergamous. ALL over the world, women want men who can provide.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 7:02am On Feb 18
1Sharon:

Shut up. When a woman is unmarried past a certain age, you guys always will say " character".

Go through his comments here and you'd actually see that he is the problem.

Kingogbotor:
I am good with my head game.call me on 08129100198I am good with my head game.call me on 08129100198I am good with my head game.call me on 08129100198

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by toujurs: 7:12am On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

Be like say you dey meet Ndi ifenemenisi. How come all were rude and arrogant? That is a shocking statistics o shocked

You sure say you no follow contribute to the issue?

P.S. Please, what do you mean by "their family can't match up with"?

No be that Killaboy who butchered his girlfriend and fled? That is a criminal offence. Just because a woman follows a rich boyfriend does not mean she should be killed. We should condemn murder in its entirety. If a woman bills you too much, let her go. On one hand, we criticise women for following rich men, but we also have women who have been killed by poor men.

Murder is a crime, no ifs or buts.

I understand your pains, but who no like better life? Why are we working/hustling/studying if not for material comfort?

You sef, don't you like the good things of life? wink
"match up" - Not on the same level, intellectually, financially, popularity. Men study and work to be able to afford and provide a comfortable life, most women still want to be seat at home wives and so eager to marry a rich man even after their dad trained them in the university.

You are right, i don't support crime, but do you think that mother and her daughter never knew that guy killa boi was a criminal. If her dad was alive, he would have beaten common sense into his daughter, but trust some mothers, once they kno the guy has money. They don't care about the source of the money. Until sh*t happen, they will start shedding crocodile tears, they could have avoided.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 8:18am On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's just a post... If someone is good with his/her head game... What's the hush about it
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by GloriousGbola: 8:50am On Feb 18
1Sharon:

Don't be a hypocrite. If it was woman that came here to complain how she can't find a man for a serious relationship, won't you blame her?

Why are unmarried woman in Nigeria called evening newspapers?

Why do women that go and pray for a husband mocked ?

Why do you guys say they turned down "good men" in their youth w/o knowing their situation?

YOU sef why did you punch above your weight? Why did you go for the flashy women obsessed with material things?

Why didn't you go for the plain Jane that is low key?

You met 10 women and they were all bitter and you are arrogant to think there is nothing wrong with your vetting skills?

obligatory

the fantasy
versus the reality

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 9:07am On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

obligatory

the fantasy
versus the reality

Hahahahaha.... Omo I have decided to stop searching for love o... Na to find more money.... Live my sweet life... If love come fine... If e no come... Omo na to continue to smash Olosho.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by GloriousGbola: 9:13am On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:

Hahahahaha.... Omo I have decided to stop searching for love o... Na to find more money.... Live my sweet life... If love come fine... If e no come... Omo na to continue to smash Olosho.

you have completely missed the point of the meme - but thats expected
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 9:19am On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

you have completely missed the point of the meme - but thats expected

Bro..... I am comfortable... Can't find love... Ehn... Na to be over comfortable..... And enjoy life....for example... I have told like two female friends to hangout with me today... But none has said anything about the hanging out... U can't force people who aren't interested in u to be interested in u. It's better to work on yourself and improve yourself... If perhaps they feel u later on... Well good for them.... Maybe I might have moved on from dere... Life itself is karma......
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 9:23am On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:

Bro..... I am comfortable... Can't find love... Ehn... Na to be over comfortable..... And enjoy life....for example... I have told like two female friends to hangout with me today... But none has said anything about the hanging out... U can't force people who aren't interested in u to be interested in u. It's better to work on yourself and improve yourself... If perhaps they feel u later on... Well good for them.... Maybe I might have moved on from dere... Life itself is karma......

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 9:24am On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:

You're looking for a serious relationship and yet fuçking sex workers?

Make it make sense please.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 9:32am On Feb 18
JustPowerApps:
I honestly don't get it likewise, it seems the better a guy gets, the more girls drift away.

It is strange, really strange. Nigerian girls are drawn to touts more than responsible guys.

Lol. What is the statistics to show that Nigerian girls are drawn to touts?

Y'all will just open mouth "Waaaaaaaaaaa". undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 9:43am On Feb 18
folake4u:

You're looking for a serious relationship and yet fuçking sex workers?
For the mean time nah. It is like the way women roast corn by the side of the fire to eat while waiting for the okpa wey dey fire to done. #runs-out.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 9:46am On Feb 18
Tallesty1:
For the mean time nah. It is like the way women roast corn by the side of the fire to eat while waiting for the okpa wey dey fire to done. #runs-out.

Smh. You can't possibly be serious. undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 9:50am On Feb 18
folake4u:

Smh. You can't possibly be serious. undecided
hahahaha.
Don't mind me jaree
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 9:52am On Feb 18
Tallesty1:
hahahaha.

Don't mind me jaree

Lol Yeye.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by GloriousGbola: 9:53am On Feb 18
folake4u:

Lol. What is the statistics to show that Nigerian girls are drawn to touts?

Y'all will just open mouth "Waaaaaaaaaaa". undecided

well . . .anyone who follows a football club whose supporters are agberos mus def be drawn to ruffians tongue

🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️

please dont hit me with broken bottle

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 9:58am On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

well . . .anyone who follows a football club whose supporters are agberos mus def be drawn to ruffians tongue

🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♂️

please dont hit me with broken bottle

Hahahaha. I see the sub. grin

But I've never been drawn to dating agberos or irresponsible niggarş.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by GloriousGbola: 10:00am On Feb 18
folake4u:

Hahahaha. I see the sub. grin

But I've never been drawn to dating agberos or irresponsible niggarş.

i know na. you have always had your shit together and your head screwed on tight.

even if you are gen-z of percarious mental health tongue
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 10:00am On Feb 18
toujurs:
"match up" - Not on the same level, intellectually, financially, popularity. Men study and work to be able to afford and provide a comfortable life, most women still want to be seat at home wives and so eager to marry a rich man even after their dad trained them in the university.

You are right, i don't support crime, but do you think that mother and her daughter never knew that guy killa boi was a criminal. If her dad was alive, he would have beaten common sense into his daughter, but trust some mothers, once they kno the guy has money. They don't care about the source of the money. Until sh*t happen, they will start shedding crocodile tears, they could have avoided.

Have you met women working in corporate Nigeria? You know, the auditors, bankers, doctors, senior teachers, nurses etc?

As for wanting to marry a financially stable man, it is appropriate because, in developing countries, most women tend to resign after marriage. In the developed world, women's earnings plummet because they have to leave the workforce for some years after the birth of their first child. It is called the Motherhood Tax/Penalty. https://www.economist.com/interactive/graphic-detail/2024/01/30/how-motherhood-hurts-careers

As for the slain lady, there was no report of the dad whatsoever. That was the mere figmentation of the fogly-looking Wizarab10 who conjured mumbo-jumbo in his regular Manchester alfa meilism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 10:01am On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

i know na. you have always had your shit together and your head screwed on tight.

even if you are gen-z of percarious mental health tongue

Yes oh. grin grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂The Gen Z part will still show nevertheless.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 10:02am On Feb 18
folake4u:

Lol Yeye.
People have their reasons for paying for sex thou, none them makes sense to me but what do I know? I personally don't see myself having sex with a sex worker for any reason.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by toujurs: 10:07am On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

Have you met women working in corporate Nigeria? You know, the auditors, bankers, doctors, senior teachers, nurses etc?

As for wanting to marry a financially stable man, it is appropriate because, in developing countries, most women tend to resign after marriage. In the developed world, women's earnings plummet because they have to leave the workforce for some years after the birth of their first child. It is called the Motherhood Tax/Penalty. https://www.economist.com/interactive/graphic-detail/2024/01/30/how-motherhood-hurts-careers

As for the slain lady, there was no report of the dad whatsoever. That was the mere figmentation of the fogly-looking Wizarab10 who conjured mumbo-jumbo in his regular Manchester alfa meilism.
Wizarab10? 😄😄😆.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 10:08am On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

Lol. Don't mind that werey guy.

I don't know where they get their assumptions that all Nigerian women want to be stay at home mums. Certainly not me though. cheesy

Now I understand why you clamour for statistics all the time.

Hmmmm that's true. That's why some women have gap years after childbirth and all of that. Returning back to the workforce won't be all that easy.

Leave Twitter people and their foolishness. The late girl's brother came out to debunk the claim of everything they've been insinuating.
Look at the way those people were happy the lady died instead of them to face the murderer!

There's no justification for murder even if a lady decides to follow a rich man. Women get killed too even with poor men.

Sometimes I'm disappointed at Wizarab's hot takes on Twitter because he's a lawyer and also my senior colleague from school. He should know better.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 10:09am On Feb 18
Tallesty1:
People have their reasons for paying for sex thou, none them makes sense to me but what do I know? I personally don't see myself having sex with a sex worker for any reason.

Paying for sex is CRAZYYY. A big big RED FLAG in my books.

Good for you then.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by toujurs: 10:11am On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:

Any lady, who feels me later on, doesn't deserve my genuine love. And her time will be wasted. Till common sense tells her to run
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by toujurs: 10:14am On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

obligatory

the fantasy
versus the reality
So real. They will go for rascals who will blast their coochie wide, and get dumped, then begin to look for decent men to settle down with. With an expired coochie.

I am wiser now

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by toujurs: 10:18am On Feb 18
Tallesty1:
No matter how you see it, it still relates with dating a responsible lady.

You can't have sex with a lady, for free,or date a lady for free, you will still have to pay some how. It's either you take her out for groceries, or manicure , or you assist her with money. Or with a loan, you must do something.

A hooker on the other hand, isn't asking for these privileges, all she needs is an instant cash.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by JERRY1925(m): 10:23am On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:
Omo... Me I Don tire like dis.... I think I need to just forget about this relationship stuff and focus on getting more money... Am comfortable though... Live in my own house.. At least do everything a young should be able to do... Dresses well.. But still my relationship life is a mess.... Omo na to find more money....i don tire to dey tell females I need a serious relationship.... They visit... We talk... And yet the talk no dey lead to anywhere... Some sef... We just come to get what they want and leave.... And me sef will just delete your number.. Cos I hate rubbish....
Well.. It is well... We move.

You've answered in your title. Things are hard.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 10:24am On Feb 18
folake4u:

Lol. Don't mind that werey guy.

I don't know where they get their assumptions that all Nigerian women want to be stay at home mums. Certainly not me though. cheesy

Now I understand why you clamour for statistics all the time.

Hmmmm that's true. That's why some women have gap years after childbirth and all of that. Returning back to the workforce won't be all that easy.
Leave Twitter people and their foolishness. The late girl's brother came out to debunk the claim of everything they've been insinuating.
Look at the way those people were happy the lady died instead of them to face the murderer!

There's no justification for murder even if a lady decides to follow a rich man. Women get killed too even with poor men.

Sometimes I'm disappointed at Wizarab's hot takes on Twitter because he's a lawyer and also my senior colleague from school. He should know better.

To an extent, I appreciate his pro-men's tweet because the likes of Uloma, KikiMordi and Moe were running on rampage with false and baseless accusations of young men, with Uloma behaving like a very beautiful witch castigating men upandown. For fighting against that ideology, I applaud Wizarab and Co.

However, when people lie, even in order to advance their ideologies, I find it distasteful. My issue is his lie, and he had to delete everything after the brother denied everything. Unfortunately, the narrative has spread. That is the issue with lies narrated many times, people start seeing them as truth.

As for women who like money, women are humans, humans like money. As a man, I don meet women wey dey like chook eye for man money, I cut them off or don't associate with them. I steer clear off from what I don't like. Other men should do the same and leave the women for men wey fit afford their costs. I wonder why customers who can only purchase Aboki wristwatches get annoyed that Rolex's watches are expensive. Even at that, as you said, women married to poor men have been killed by their husbands. The issue is murder, not whether she too like money or not. Na why I dey happy when UK authorities arrest those modafvckers. It gives me joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin

As for the data, that is the reason for the so-called "gender pay gap", rather than companies intentionally paying women less than men. Unmarried women earn as much as married men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Is Blind: Woman Gets Married To Corpse Of Her Lover / How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls / What Does It Mean When A Guy Say This To Your Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.