Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship (3175 Views)

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 10:33am On Feb 18
toujurs:
No matter how you see it, it still relates with dating a responsible lady.

You can't have sex with a lady, for free,or date a lady for free, you will still have to pay some how. It's either you take her out for groceries, or manicure , or you assist her with money. Or with a loan, you must do something.

A hooker on the other hand, isn't asking for these privileges, all she needs is an instant cash.
There is more to sex than thrusting and cuming. For me, there's got to be emotional connection first and then there are others. Also pre-intimacy is important as the sex itself and then the after sex cuddling. See, point being made is that I can't have sex with a random woman, it isn't about the money.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by GloriousGbola: 10:34am On Feb 18
toujurs:
So real. They will go for rascals who will blast their coochie wide, and get dumped, then begin to look for decent men to settle down with. With an expired coochie.

I am wiser now

so i am going to clarify

i posted two memes. the first meme is the general mindset and the dream of most mysognist incels. that one fyne girl who had nothing to do with them becomes poor and wretched and in later years the girl is begging them for support

the reality is what we see every day on this platform - to use the incel terminolgy - low value men runnig after hot/popular chicks [who are in demand and who have options] while ignoring the chicks at their level. and getting more and more bitter.

if the incels are actually serious and blow later, they will still be unable to pull high value chicks [the ugly ducklings who faced their books and came up and glowed up] because they of their ingrained misogny
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 10:42am On Feb 18
Gerrard59:

To an extent, I appreciate his pro-men's tweet because the likes of Uloma, KikiMordi and Moe were running on rampage with false and baseless accusations of young men, with Uloma behaving like a very beautiful witch castigating men upandown. For fighting against that ideology, I applaud Wizarab and Co.

However, when people lie, even in order to advance their ideologies, I find it distasteful. My issue is his lie, and he had to delete everything after the brother denied everything. Unfortunately, the narrative has spread. That is the issue with lies narrated many times, people start seeing them as truth.

As for women who like money, women are humans, humans like money. As a man, I don meet women wey dey like chook eye for man money, I cut them off or don't associate with them. I steer clear off from what I don't like. Other men should do the same and leave the women for men wey fit afford their costs. I wonder why customers who can only purchase Aboki wristwatches get annoyed that Rolex's watches are expensive. Even at that, as you said, women married to poor men have been killed by their husbands. The issue is murder, not whether she too like money or not. Na why I dey happy when UK authorities arrest those modafvckers. It gives me joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin

As for the data, that is the reason for the so-called "gender pay gap", rather than companies intentionally paying women less than men. Unmarried women earn as much as married men.

I am not familiar with Uloma tweets or barely see it on my timeline. I like Moe and admire her for traveling round the world while practicing as a lawyer.

Yessssss! I really found his lies to be distasteful!!!!! It was really uncalled for. And that is my problem with these online influencers, anything they spew out from their mouth is "god-like" and unfortunately their fans swallow it hook, line and sinker.
Now he had codedly deleted his thread after seeing he messed up, but his fans have latched on that narrative. The honourable thing he would have done is to issue a public apology. But they'd rather die than do that.
They also use giveaways to hide all their shitty attitude. The average Nigerian on Twitter is poor and will fall for those their gimmicks.

I wonder oh. Humans like money. Infact, Men asslick their fellow man who has money than them. We see it all the time but na woman be the problem. grin

I really like straightforward people. If you know you cannot "afford" someone's lifestyle, the noble thing to do is to follow the one you can afford. Respectfully! Instead of whining that all women are gold diggers.

Seeeee! I've seen women being killed by their poor husbands because of silly things like not preparing food on time or cos of N200.

I'm the happiest when UK authorities arrest them and they do jail time. Trust me, it literally gives me orgasms. grin grin

Unmarried women earn as much as married men? Really?
But I think there's a gap in how female footballers are paid unlike their male counterparts.

Am I wrong?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 10:47am On Feb 18
GloriousGbola:

so i am going to clarify

i posted two memes. the first meme is the general mindset and the dream of most mysognist incels. that one fyne girl who had nothing to do with them becomes poor and wretched and in later years the girl is begging them for support

the reality is what we see every day on this platform - to use the incel terminolgy - low value men runnig after hot/popular chicks [who are in demand and who have options] while ignoring the chicks at their level. and getting more and more bitter.

if the incels are actually serious and blow later, they will still be unable to pull high value chicks [the ugly ducklings who faced their books and came up and glowed up] because they of their ingrained misogny

Are you sure his brain will be able to decipher what you're talking about. embarassed
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 10:49am On Feb 18
Tallesty1:
There is more to sex than thrusting and cuming. For me, there's got to be emotional connection first and then there are others. Also pre-intimacy is important as the sex itself and then the after sex cuddling. See, point being made is that I can't have sex with a random woman, it isn't about the money.

@the bolded. I see you're a demisexual. Nice one! kiss

I don't even understand how people have sex anyhow with every Aisha,Chidinma and Kemi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Smartguyboy(m): 10:51am On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:
Omo... Me I Don tire like dis.... I think I need to just forget about this relationship stuff and focus on getting more money... Am comfortable though... Live in my own house.. At least do everything a young should be able to do... Dresses well.. But still my relationship life is a mess.... Omo na to find more money....i don tire to dey tell females I need a serious relationship.... They visit... We talk... And yet the talk no dey lead to anywhere... Some sef... We just come to get what they want and leave.... And me sef will just delete your number.. Cos I hate rubbish....
Well.. It is well... We move.

Depends the kind of job you are doing but there’s still little hope in corporative jobs some of them still have respect 🫡 for themselves. But if you are meeting any random girl forget. All you can ask your female cousin if they have any nice friends someone can marry that might help because she will not introduce you to her olosho friends.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18
folake4u:

@the bolded. I see you're a demisexual. Nice one! kiss

I don't even understand how people have sex anyhow with every Aisha,Chidinma and Kemi.
It beats me every time.

Step out with some dudes and once they've downed two bottles, next thing you know they're already looking for somewhere to socket.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 2:21pm On Feb 18
Tallesty1:
It beats me every time.

Step out with some dudes and once they've downed two bottles, next thing you know they're already looking for somewhere to socket.

I know right.

I don't even like people touching me except if we're that CLOSE.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Glory018(f): 2:24pm On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:

I have a good character, I open up as much as possible to every lady I meet... It's just that I might be a little clingy with cash.. But that's for a reason... Cos u don't chase women with money... Cos they would make it their utmost priority

Drop your picture first for us sir🌚Make i help you locate where the problem dey come from
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18
folake4u:

I know right.

I don't even like people touching me except if we're that CLOSE.
As it should be but people are wired differently.

There's this one Alhaji that I sometimes hang out with. Once we were out with his friends and they all had dates except for me and one other person. The guy at the bar arranged one for him and my friend said, 'And one for this one too,' referring to me. My dear, I didn't know when I said, 'Just like that?'

He still dey use am laugh me.

It shouldn't be time in a relationship, it can happen anywhere, anytime as the body leads. In fact, the more spontaneous, the better. But jumping on whoever is available is animalistic, and paying to get it kills the vibe.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Jman06(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18
1Sharon:

Since you have that conclusion don't bother getting w/ any woman. Just dey on your own.

If you had been on your own, you wouldn't have this issue of encountering 10 bitter women. Na you mess up. You for know better now?
But what that guy is saying is actually true. Most ladies reject the cool guys and go for the so called bad guys who're nothing but players who give no flying fvck except having sex with the ladies until they get their fill and dump them afterwards. Then these ladies become bitter about men generally without minding that the fault was from her choice of men. As a guy, when you come to most Nigerian ladies with HONESTY about yourself and your genuine love for her, she'll most likely reject you. But when you put on the playboy attitudes with lots of lies and borrow pose, they'll accept you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18
Glory018:

Drop your picture first for us sir🌚Make i help you locate where the problem dey come from

I just dropped my pix.. If u have anybody that is interested... 08135936662....whatsapp only

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by folake4u(f): 3:27pm On Feb 18
Tallesty1:
As it should be but people are wired differently.

There's this one Alhaji that I sometimes hang out with. Once we were out with his friends and they all had dates except for me and one other person. The guy at the bar arranged one for him and my friend said, 'And one for this one too,' referring to me. My dear, I didn't know when I said, 'Just like that?'

He still dey use am laugh me.

It shouldn't be time in a relationship, it can happen anywhere, anytime as the body leads. In fact, the more spontaneous, the better. But jumping on whoever is available is animalistic, and paying to get it kills the vibe.

Yeah. People are wired differently indeed.

Hahaha you sef wan fall Alhaji hand.🤣🤣🤣

I love spontaneity cos I like to be adventurous and learn new stuff. kiss kiss

Lmao. Have you seen how animals fuçk? It's very funny.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by drimzsmoke(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18
folake4u:

Yeah. People are wired differently indeed.

Hahaha you sef wan fall Alhaji hand.🤣🤣🤣

I love spontaneity cos I like to be adventurous and learn new stuff. kiss kiss

Lmao. Have you seen how animals fuçk? It's very funny.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by kkins25(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18
When guy say he can't get babe, i know say either you get problem, you're a 0/10, you're extremely poor, or you're dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Trendylove(f): 4:39pm On Feb 18
Alright I'm here search no more.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by ObalendeCMS: 4:44pm On Feb 18
Relationship with a nigerian girl is so tiring!
Just pump & dump.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18
Trendylove:
Alright I'm here search no more.

I just sent u a message on whatsapp.... Reply if u are a real person
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Kingogbotor(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18
kkins25:
When guy say he can't get babe, i know say either you get problem, you're a 0/10, you're extremely poor, or you're dead.

I no get problem... If it's money... Am comfortable..... If it's sex.... Omo I be champion.... If it's looking nice.... I do look nice.... If love is unlucky to someone... It is.... Can u just comment on the topic or get out

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by kkins25(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:

I no get problem... If it's money... Am comfortable..... If it's sex.... Omo I be champion.... If it's looking nice.... I do look nice.... If love is unlucky to someone... It is.... Can u just comment on the topic or get out

No be your father house be this. So, if multiple women dump you, it's not an indication say, na you get problem?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Mcslize: 6:18pm On Feb 18
Kingogbotor:

I have a good character, I open up as much as possible to every lady I meet... It's just that I might be a little clingy with cash.. But that's for a reason... Cos u don't chase women with money... Cos they would make it their utmost priority

Don't open up to them. Ladies don't like it. It drives them away. Just follow the flow. If she is a serious lady, she will by herself ask you where the friendship, situationship or relationship is leading to. I have verified this.

Ladies don't really care about what you are passing through if they are not yet into you. So, telling them too quick what you want will always drive them off.

You can only open up to any lady when you see that she is already developing genuine interest in you. Allow a lady to choose you by herself. It makes things easy for you as the guy

Most ladies don't give a fvck about guys' emotions except they are into you and want something really serious with you.

So, only follow the flow. And also, look out for more decent ladies to keep in touch with, not the ones that go clubbing all night or posting 247 on Facebook, flaunting their bundas.

Look out for more reserved kind of ladies and first go on a friendship mode with them. Ensure she is already developing interest in you and way gone into you before you open up to them. Don't be predictable. Just be giving her hints here and there.

Moreso, stop trying to use money to win a girl's heart. Don't even spend on her when she hasn't developed interest in you. It won't end well.

It's when you are very sure that she has already developed liking for you that you can open up and take things to the next level with the deserving one.

I hope this helps!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Mcslize: 6:51pm On Feb 18
Jman06:
Op I used to think like you until I understood that giving money and other gifts goes a loooooong way in getting a Nigerian girl. Try it and thank me later.

Wrong advice. Not for a serious relationship. If you truly want something long term, using material things to win a girl will be the dumbest thing a guy will ever do.

If it is a lady you want to have a one night stand with, you can use material things to lure her. But op wants something genuine. He wants to be loved for who he is not what he has.

A lady that you will like to spend the rest of your life with, never use material things and money to win her. So that tomorrow if the money is not there, she will still be able to love you and stay with you.

One night stand? Yes, your advice will work for that. Serious relationship? No, it will work but the lady will just be with you cuz of what she is getting from you. What is the essence then?

It makes no real sense for guys that really want pure genuine love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Jman06(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18
Mcslize:

Wrong advice. Not for a serious relationship. If you truly want something long term, using material things to win a girl will be the dumbest thing a guy will ever do.

If it is a lady you want to have a one night stand with, you can use material things to lure her. But op wants something genuine. He wants to be loved for who he is not what he has.

A lady that you will like to spend the rest of your life with, never use material things and money to win her. So that tomorrow if the money is not there, she will still be able to love you and stay with you.

One night stand? Yes, your advice will work for that. Serious relationship? No, it will work but the lady will just be with you cuz of what she is getting from you. What is the essence then?

It makes no real sense for guys that really want pure genuine love
Are you married? I guess you're not!

Most ladies expect you to prove your capability to provide as a man before they accept you for serious relationship that is marriage-bound.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Mcslize: 7:13pm On Feb 18
franchasofficia:
If truly you are ready to settle down or start a serious relationship, I will advice you not to tell any girl or lady you meet that you want a serious relationship.

What to do?

Start toasting girls everywhere and anywhere you go, online and offline, become shameless in approaching any girl you fancy. Don't talk about relationship, talk about hanging out, Nigerian girls love hanging out more than their own life, from hanging out, assume the position of her boyfriend without asking her out, remember to act like mumu by giving her free money and stuffs whenever you can, Nigerian ladies love free money and things a lot and if you cant give them, it will be hard to get most of them unless you are a famous music star.

After a few hang outs, invite her to know your place and then be bold to make attempt to kiss or romance her, if she rejects don't fret, apologize and let go, while you try next time, after one or two or three trials, she will definitely agree, and once she agrees, don't listen to relationship experts writing theories, make love to her and from there she will become serious with you. If she rejects your intimacy advances and also reject kissing and romancing, discard her immediately and delete her contacts and move on to others.

Don't listen to what the girl would say that if you guys make love or have sex that she will hate you or run away from you, it's all lies, ignore her and do her very well till she reaches cloud 9, then sit back and watch her struggle for your love and commitment.

Don't do this to just one girl, do it to as many girls you admire and fancy being in a relationship with as possible and then gradually trim their number down to like 3 and make your final choice of a wife from those best 3 that meets most of your desired qualities.

Stop begging girls for relationship, do what you are supposed to do as explained above and assume the position of their boyfriend.

Unfortunately most Nigerian girls will never take you serious for a relationship until you have had good sex with them. While doing that remember to keep constant communication via Whatsapp chats and calls, but avoid being a pest or bug on her, always give her space to miss you after you have done your own part

You've written well. But you see that bolded, is a big wrong move. I am a man, not just a man, a full grown man with wisdom and life experiences.

Never spoil a woman with material things just to win her. Only spoil a woman when she has proven to you her genuine love even without giving her anything.

Buying love in this era will end up in a divorce later in time for men that want something long term. Cuz when the money runs out, you have already programmed her mind with material things, she can't stay any more. Business is no longer moving for the man like before. The man can't meet up any more, but because he bought the woman's love with money previously, she will tell you she is leaving you cuz you can't foot her lifestyle any more. That's pure exploit.

Do not buy a woman's love with money. Only spend on the woman that has added value to your life and who has genuinely loved you despite not having money. That's the type of woman a man should spoiled with material things. A woman that has already chosen you, not the one that you are still seeing that you are not even sure if she loves you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Mcslize: 7:47pm On Feb 18
Jman06:
Are you married? I guess you're not!

Most ladies expect you to prove your capability to provide as a man before they accept you for serious relationship that is marriage-bound.

I am not married but I have had my fair share of women. Normal every day girls. I meant relationships. I have the wisdom and experience about life no be joke. So when I say something, I am not just saying it. It has been proven, tested, and verified. At a point, I was dating up to 5 ladies. God forgive me. I have repented.

If a lady expect me to prove my capability by spoiling her with materials things and money before accepting me, then that's a gold digger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Trendylove(f): 12:26am On Feb 19
You have my number ?
Kingogbotor:

I just sent u a message on whatsapp.... Reply if u are a real person
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Lady For A Serious Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 5:58am On Feb 19
folake4u:

Seeeee! I've seen women being killed by their poor husbands because of silly things like not preparing food on time or cos of N200.

I'm the happiest when UK authorities arrest them and they do jail time. Trust me, it literally gives me orgasms. grin grin

Unmarried women earn as much as married men? Really?
But I think there's a gap in how female footballers are paid unlike their male counterparts.

Am I wrong?

Yes. Unmarried women earn as much as married men. https://archive.md/gXWp3 (free-to-read). As for footballers, it is simple economics. Men watch football, and men's football gets the highest viewership. Higher viewership translates to more advertising fees, which come back to clubs that pay these players. I think men even watch women's football more than women do.

In summary, the term "gender pay gap" is deceiving as many factors make people, regardless of their gender, earn the amount they do. Companies look for any way to pay lower salaries, so the narrative that a certain gender or group of people earn less just because of their gender or whatever is mendacious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Meet And Date A Millionaire / How To Win A Lady's Heart / An Open Letter To My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.