Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) (46868 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:33pm On Feb 17
Nothing moves me anymore as long as Peter Obi is being taught a lesson

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Standstrong: 12:33pm On Feb 17
It's N1300/kg
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by jiz: 12:33pm On Feb 17
Tinubulation

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:34pm On Feb 17
Paraman:
After showing the seller my APC card, he sold it for me for #2 per kg.
grin grin grin
Alert never enter

Nor worry by Monday you'll be back to default settings

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Olichoke: 12:34pm On Feb 17
Una own better. In Itobe, kogi state, where I live it is N1, 500 for a KG

5 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by clevybrown(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17
saveman91:
Uyo is 1k
That's a big fat lie, no where sells at 1k in Uyo, even AA RANO in Uyo sells for #1200 while others sell higher

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Customised3(f): 12:37pm On Feb 17
Tinubu well done

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by comrChris(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17
I bought 1500/kg last week here in awka
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Olaasunky1: 12:39pm On Feb 17
Paraman:
Really, you are so lucky

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by TAPOWERS: 12:40pm On Feb 17
money121:
Went to Gasland igando today to refill my gas

Last time i visited the rate per kg is 1,050

Today rate is 1,200 per kg

How much in your Area?

Generate your own power and you will forget Gas forever.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Ovieemmanuel: 12:40pm On Feb 17
Moyinoluwa35:
The way this economic hardship is now, e be like buhari set trap for tinubu, and the mumu fall inside
lol lol lol lol
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by money121(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17
TAPOWERS:

Generate your own power and you will forget Gas forever.

Won dey angry

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17
You guys should STOP DISTURBING US with this price hikes. Today na gas, tomorrow na food stuff....hian weytin sef?? undecided

Una vote criminals to manage ya affairs, com dey complain after; what do y'all expect? 😡😡

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Godszilla: 12:41pm On Feb 17
wink

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by arcahmad(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17
We have cheapest gas price in katsina, but today l bought 10kg N15,000 @1500/kg

3 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by lekonso: 12:41pm On Feb 17
SALLYBERRY01:
1700 pet kg in my Area
Eya didirin ni area yen ni o

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17
Akwamkpuruamu:
Nothing moves me anymore as long as Peter Obi is being taught a lesson

You are simply foolish.
What kind of mindset is this?

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Voldoz: 12:44pm On Feb 17
Here it's 1500 per kg

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by TAPOWERS: 12:44pm On Feb 17
money121:

Won dey angry

Sibo?

You are better educate yourself t get free of all these networks of bondage created by the Ruling Class to suppress you.

Ma wo Iran titi won ma fi e se statue.

If you know you know.

It your life not mine.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Ulogwe1: 12:45pm On Feb 17
In my Area, #1400
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by ufuosman(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17
Hardship dey increase on daily bases

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Deogratiasfx: 12:49pm On Feb 17
Parydelegate:
I wore my APC cap to the gas station and they sold gas for me 500 naira pa KG.

Am a card carry member of APC...went to buy gas few minutes ago. Was given 200 Per KG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

I wore Obidient cap and the attendant sold it N450 per KG. Lucky me

But you fought Obedient people saying they are of no use to the country.....

How come they are favouring you even though they are not in Government??

Tinibu has 7 years and 3 months to stay.....pls wear your seatbelt tight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Assslayer: 12:53pm On Feb 17
Gas depot in my area sell for 950, I still bought it today.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Timmi: 12:53pm On Feb 17
alsudan:
Ronu's are buying 12.5kg for 200 naira while others are buying 1kg upwards of 1200.

Typical brainless Obizombie reaction, devoid of common sense.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by JayB11(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17
We in the North voted based on Religion, they sell it at the of #400 per kg grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Tjra: 12:56pm On Feb 17
ArcSEMPECJ:

But you fought Obedient people saying they are of no use to the country.....

How come they are favouring you even though they are not in Government??

Tinibu has 7 years and 3 months to stay.....pls wear your seatbelt tight
They have no choice but to sell to me. Their people use charcoal stoves. We keep them in business.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by pek(m): 12:58pm On Feb 17
Figolouis:
Are we not stupid? Out of over 200Million people, one man came out and said it is his turn to rule us and we sold our future to him for is his ambition forgetting that we supposed to VOTE for COMPTENCE.
BAT LOKAN SUPPORT GROUP OYA FOOD DON DONE
Tinubu was not elected. Every right thinking man knows that. He was rigged in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17
keymatt:
@Op, flash your agbado ID Card at any Gas Station and they'll refill your gas free of charge. grin grin grin
It'll favor me and my family grin
alsudan:
Ronu's are buying 12.5kg for 200 naira while others are buying 1kg upwards of 1200.
Paraman:
Parydelegate:
I wore my APC cap to the gas station and they sold gas for me 500 naira pa KG.

If another election comes tomorrow or 2024, na PDP go still chop APC votes. All these wailings from Obidients, may we never wail in vain.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:01pm On Feb 17
Mpiawa azu nkea dizikwa too much? Firewood is not an option neither charcoal.. Na plantain dried leaves una go use soon very Fvcking useless sect of citizens.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17
lekonso:

Eya didirin ni area yen ni o
Adugbo awon olowo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.