Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) (46865 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Achor1111(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17
money121:
Went to Gasland igando today to refill my gas

Last time i visited the rate per kg is 1,050

Today rate is 1,200 per kg

How much in your Area?

I wore my APC agbada yesterday, almost got the gas free.
But, they extorted me #100 per kg.
I'm planning going there today with my cap.

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by masterfactor(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17
1450 in one state in South East
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by bluefilm: 1:06pm On Feb 17
It shall favour them and their families

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by sportskid(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17
I bought 12.5 kg at N15K last week
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by opera1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17
This is very cheap. It's between ₦1300 to ₦1500
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17
Have forgotten that I have gas cylinder in my flat, i Don't want to Know the price, alternative of using charcoal matter most to me.

OP ask me price of charcoal bag instead of gas make i update you.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Hydroxide(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17
1500 in ughelli, Delta state.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Blossomcresty(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17
money121:

How much in your Area?

Even with my APC Card and Polo Na 1,350 Dem sell give me
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by tojahh(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

I wore Obidient cap and the attendant sold it N450 per KG. Lucky me

Na lie. This one no enter. Try again grin

Obedient no get Cap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Oxtertee(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17
Just filled 10kg for 11, 000 in ibadan this morning.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Obviouslyblunt: 1:17pm On Feb 17
iLoveYouToo:
Last Sunday I bought at 1,150 - Lagos

I buy gas once or twice yearly. Before last weekend, the last time I bought gas it sold for 590, that was months ago.
how do you do it where you buy it only once or twice yearly?
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by SGANIVA(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17
Where is your location
SALLYBERRY01:
1700 pet kg in my Area

We sell and Install Artificial grass
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by imagrg(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17
It's N1,300/kg in my area.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17
12.5kg in 2015 was 3600. It's now 15000.

I remember back in 1990 when a bottle of coke went up from 25 kobo to 50 kobo. Everybody thought the world had finally ended. This too will pass.

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by themanderon: 1:21pm On Feb 17
Figolouis:
Are we not stupid? Out of over 200Million people, one man came out and said it is his turn to rule us and we sold our future to him for is ambition forgetting that we supposed to VOTE for COMPTENCE.
BAT LOKAN SUPPORT GROUP OYA FOOD DON DONE

Nobody sold anything to him. He simply bought his way through that's it. He lost that election but Mahmoud sold us to him.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Verbtips(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17
Am treking to aso rock i wan go meet tinubu make e give me my own possesion as the son of soil i wan japa

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 1:24pm On Feb 17
alsudan:
Ronu's are buying 12.5kg for 200 naira while others are buying 1kg upwards of 1200.
Take it easy. Even with Obi, it won't have been better. We all know the problem is subsidy removal which Obi will cowardly not remove but pass the problem to the next government.

I still believe that this idea of subsidy removal that we are all suffering from at the moment will still be beneficial to us on the long run.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Greatness09: 1:25pm On Feb 17
Fact is that this man have really failed even his hardcore supporters…things are going from bad to worse as the clock ticks…The country is just like a time bomb waiting to explode as the times go by

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Ten06(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17
money121:

How much in your Area?

Which place is your area?
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by RoadMozart(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17
I filled 12.5kg for 14150 this morning
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by EEIA: 1:29pm On Feb 17
money121:

How much in your Area?

1400 per Kg
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by porthouse7(f): 1:30pm On Feb 17
alsudan:
Ronu's are buying 12.5kg for 200 naira while others are buying 1kg upwards of 1200.
na ponu tribe Dey cry pass, u can’t validate obi
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17
Obviouslyblunt:
how do you do it where you buy it only once or twice yearly?

I eat in the office, I work most Saturdays
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Spiritmask: 1:33pm On Feb 17
ndidibabe:
Take it easy. Even with Obi, it won't have been better. We all know the problem is subsidy removal which Obi will cowardly not remove but pass the problem to the next government.

I still believe that this idea of subsidy removal that we are all suffering from at the moment will still be beneficial to us on the long run.

Which subsidy removal, the one your government is secretly paying above a trillion naira monthly.

If you have nothing to say, pls it's better you do not type rubbish

4 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by amjokes(f): 1:33pm On Feb 17
In my area @1350 per kg @ Abeokuta
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by dominique(f): 1:34pm On Feb 17
It was before that gas sellers used to give discount to those filling 12.5kg, in most cases the .5 is not included in the price. Now they charge to the last kobo.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Verbtips(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17
themanderon:

Nobody sold anything to him. He simply bought his way through that's it. He lost that election but Mahmoud sold us to him.
if a land is sold to a person by a fake seller
the real owner can still claim the land and get it back
so what are the evidence that we didn't sell awa future
if we didn't sell it why are we not fighting for awa right?
infact 9jarians are bunch of cows
educated people are being governed
why cows are being ruled and controlled
awa right has been sold long time a go
i just discover during end sars
when army went out to kill innocent protester
that alone shows we being ruled and don't have right if it were educated people buhari won't 2days in that sit
nigerians are emti headed
what they know is to be disturbing peaceful social media's With usless complain

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17
ndidibabe:

They're still paying for subsidy, how do you think we are still buying petrol for #700 despite dollar rate currently at #1500?
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17
The rate just started declining

By next week it will circulated.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by deltateam: 1:41pm On Feb 17
money121:

How much in your Area?

#1200. I remember buying gas #300 per kg in 2019/2020.

I am imagining how Tinubu would have dragged Jonathan but see him looking more clueless than Buhari.

Jonathan administration is the best so far yet they wouldn't allow him to rest.

5 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Emekayoung(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17
Tjra:

I wore Obidient cap and the attendant sold it N450 per KG. Lucky me
Dey play,e go soon clear for una eyes. You think say na child's play.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.