Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) (46845 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Nyouth: 5:43pm On Feb 17
Those that changed their carburator to gas how market
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by WantsandMore: 6:04pm On Feb 17
Konquest:

This cooking gas is called LPG. CNG is the cheapest for use by cars and other vehicles at N200/kg. CNG can also be specially configured and used for generators and for cooking. The roll out of CNG has been very slow though CNG pilot fuel stations have been in existence in Lagos State and Benin City in Edo State for some years now.

Hope that helps.
Right sure does. I just can't believe we're in an ocean & still suffering to drink a glass of water

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by SAdock: 6:20pm On Feb 17
I don't really want to offend anyone but I keep wondering why people were just shouting tinubu untop everything... this problem have started long time ago.. all I know is only God can help this country.. we are far behind in the world of the living. A country that can not give it citizen a 24hours power supply.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by emperor4love(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17
Angelfrost:
It should be reasonably #1500 per Kg by month end.

...And nope. There will be no protest or open criticisms.

Just empty bellyaching on social media, while further adjustments are made into the bottomless pit of penury. cool
already 1500 some area in rivers and awka
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Parydelegate: 6:29pm On Feb 17
haphizz57:

Me i wore my APC face-cap, wear my APC t-shirt join. Still show my I.D card. Guy pursue na understatement. Dey wan do jungle justice for me.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17
emperor4love:
already 1500 some area in rivers and awka

Wow... That's faster than I thought.

Nigerians are truly the most tolerant people to suffering on Earth.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by saveman91(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17
clevybrown:

That's a big fat lie, no where sells at 1k in Uyo, even AA RANO in Uyo sells for #1200 while others sell higher
Yesterday i fill mine 2kg for 2k
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Emperoo: 6:56pm On Feb 17
SALLYBERRY01:
1700 pet kg in my Area

We sell and Install Artificial grass

Add this on www.bizlist.com.ng

And get patronised
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Danidinho4: 7:11pm On Feb 17
1,300 Minna
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17
Emperoo:

Add this on www.bizlist.com.ng

And get patronised
Site can't be reached
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17
torqque7:

That's because he is a dunce and is too stu.pid to even realise that Obi is not the one in government so his response has absolutely no sense but hey!!na Agbado miscreant so stupi..dity is their default, hence expected so don't even bother responding to him or his likes,people ignored his dumb ass because you can't have any reasonable discussion with a brainless imp.

You really know those characters ....lols

But what I don't understand is how they live without conscience.....

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by gift01: 8:12pm On Feb 17
I love this
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Jozibrainz100: 8:53pm On Feb 17
money121:
Otilor grin

UP TINUBU grin

CLAP FOR JAGABAN

His useless supporters are no where to be found on NL...

You will see them when he makes an appointment....

Awon lo Kan.......
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by jelel6: 10:20pm On Feb 17
iLoveYouToo:
Last Sunday I bought at 1,150 - Lagos

I buy gas once or twice yearly. Before last weekend, the last time I bought gas it sold for 590, that was months ago.

Interesting, how come you only refill twice per year?
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Emekayoung(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17
israelmao:

Did I mention anything Obi in my comment?The guilty are always afraid.
Don't mind that goat. The reality is now standing right in their faces.

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:43am On Feb 18
jelel6:

Interesting, how come you only refill twice per year?

I buy food mostly. I’m still unmarried however
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:56am On Feb 18
Naijanascam:

I said carry your load alone in peace and you are vomiting same thing that kept you in a mess
you are stupid...
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by money121(m): 6:41am On Feb 18
Jozibrainz100:

His useless supporters are no where to be found on NL...

You will see them when he makes an appointment....

Awon lo Kan.......
Oga leave stories we dey inside the shitt together
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:23am On Feb 18
ndidibabe:
Take it easy. Even with Obi, it won't have been better. We all know the problem is subsidy removal which Obi will cowardly not remove but pass the problem to the next government.

I still believe that this idea of subsidy removal that we are all suffering from at the moment will still be beneficial to us on the long run.
Shut up.. subsidy is still running
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Naijanascam: 8:53am On Feb 18
OGHENAOGIE:
you are stupid...

It's written all over your godforsaken life
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Jozibrainz100: 9:00am On Feb 18
money121:

Oga leave stories we dey inside the shitt together

Face the shit alone ode...

Wetin concern me and U?
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by money121(m): 9:12am On Feb 18
Jozibrainz100:

Face the shit alone ode...

Wetin concern me and U?

Why u come dey cry, awon ara ile e ni ode
Omo ofo
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 9:36am On Feb 18
Sunkyapogee:

Shut up.. subsidy is still running
Tell you mother to shut up.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Jozibrainz100: 11:27am On Feb 18
money121:

Why u come dey cry, awon ara ile e ni ode
Omo ofo

Who the hell is this animal....

A lot of are good but it won't stop us from talking to save the less privileged like U.

Dingbat pls type in English....

Or has the hunger in your country caused u to be demented
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by money121(m): 11:30am On Feb 18
Jozibrainz100:

Who the hell is this animal....

A lot of are good but it won't stop us from talking to save the less privileged like U.

Dingbat pls type in English....

Or has the hunger in your country caused u to be demented
English kee you alaye baje
Oni jeun gidi
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Jozibrainz100: 11:50am On Feb 18
money121:

English kee you alaye baje
Oni jeun gidi

Hunger has chocked the life out of this fool...

Emi lo Kan squad....

Look for someone else to vent Ur frustration on. Jackass!!
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by money121(m): 11:51am On Feb 18
Jozibrainz100:

Hunger has chocked the life out of this fool...

Emi lo Kan squad....

Look for someone else to vent Ur frustration on. Jackass!!

Peele tongue tongue
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Jozibrainz100: 12:06pm On Feb 18
money121:

Peele tongue tongue

Trash
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by clevybrown(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18
saveman91:
Yesterday i fill mine 2kg for 2k
At which gas station ⛽?
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18
ndidibabe:
Tell you mother to shut up.
APC miscreant
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by saveman91(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18
clevybrown:
At which gas station ⛽?
It 'was'nt a gas station but na our area

Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso'