Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) (46869 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Emekayoung(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17
Ovieemmanuel:
lol lol lol lol
Leave Buhari for this matter. This one no concern him at all,Tinubu took his selfish decisions and that is what is affecting the whole country,no be Buhari tell am the decisions to take.

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Emekayoung(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17
Gorgeous4lyf:

You are simply foolish.
What kind of mindset is this?
Don't mind that goat. Some of them no go ever get sense until fire starts to burn the whole country,then their eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by sukar886: 1:50pm On Feb 17
Tinubu and APC weldone ooo.....

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by heniford2: 1:52pm On Feb 17
I swear to God things are so high now tinubu needs to do something oh Chia! Wat it's this naw
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Alliswell248: 1:58pm On Feb 17
alsudan:
Ronu's are buying 12.5kg for 200 naira while others are buying 1kg upwards of 1200.

Keep crying on social media...

Don't go and hustle sore loser.....

No regret voting Tinubu....

U can cry if u like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by surgical: 2:09pm On Feb 17
Parydelegate:
I wore my APC cap to the gas station and they sold gas for me 500 naira pa KG.
Abeg the cap remain ,I wan try am too
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17
keymatt:
@Op, flash your agbado ID Card at any Gas Station and they'll refill your gas free of charge. grin grin grin

Hahahaha

It'll favor me and my family grin
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17
1300 in my area. The last time I bought was 950.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by LeHMaR(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17
money121:
Went to Gasland igando today to refill my gas

Last time i visited the rate per kg is 1,050

Today rate is 1,200 per kg

How much in your Area?

How far Gas regulators for gen? Funny country
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by just2endowed: 2:24pm On Feb 17
oglalasioux:
12.5kg in 2015 was 3600. It's now 15000.

I remember back in 1990 when a bottle of coke went up from 25 kobo to 50 kobo. Everybody thought the world had finally ended. This too will pass.

Swallow your pass alone dude.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by ToyozzieTohSwt: 2:26pm On Feb 17
Same price list we've got over here

Anyways, I buy/sell coins, swap giftcards and e-wallet funds to Naira at the best rates only on XPM Exchange. LINK IN SIGNATURE to begin

That's all
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17
just2endowed:

Swallow your pass alone dude.

Please translate to English, please.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Caaz: 2:29pm On Feb 17
grin

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Clazzone(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17
The reality is here, tribe and religion won't matter now. Those politicians really know how to get us.

3 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17
money121:

How much in your Area?

1,400naira per KG of Gas
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17
Naijanascam:
On your mandate we are standing Gidigba grin grin grin

OBI
OBI
Importer and Exporter na statistics we go chop?and we all laughed it off grin
obi came third so Atiku came second why are u guys actin abnorma na person say mak opposition de divided... When u guys should have supported PDP and Atiku I thought som of u said any southerner but Atiku a fulani is ok...
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17
israelmao:
The stark reality is staring everybody right in the face,tribal and religious politics are gone.
obi LP cleared entire south east no tribalism but APC tinubu Winning just four south west states and pdp winnin osun LP winnin lagos is tribalism clap for urself...
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by israelmao(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17
OGHENAOGIE:
obi LP cleared entire south east no tribalism but APC tinubu Winning just four south west states and pdp winnin osun LP winnin lagos is tribalism clap for urself...
Did I mention anything Obi in my comment?The guilty are always afraid.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Melonsmasher: 3:00pm On Feb 17
alsudan:
Ronu's are buying 12.5kg for 200 naira while others are buying 1kg upwards of 1200.
Abeg hunger dey waya me I no fit laff
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17
Gorgeous4lyf:

You are simply foolish.
What kind of mindset is this?
Obi that came third is who they are taunting us with like he isn't part of PDP before.. they should just be deceiving themselves if opposition was united PDP should be ruling with Atiku now... But igboman must rule according to some pple disgusting tribalists
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17
israelmao:

Did mention anything Obi in my comment?The guilty are always afraid.
nothin about guilt I just want to point out ur stupidity... Simple.. u guys should stop polluting social media with those nonsense Atiku PDP Came second... And if elections is held today LP won't see second if u guys don't want APC again rather than divide votes support PDP simple politics nobi emotions and stop shouting nonsense of tribalism... When the Igbos are the Most disgusting tribalists in Nigeria
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Naijanascam: 3:04pm On Feb 17
OGHENAOGIE:
obi came third so Atiku came second why are u guys actin abnorma na person say mak opposition de divided... When u guys should have supported PDP and Atiku I thought som of u said any southerner but Atiku a fulani is ok...

Simply carry your load and it's early for you to start crying

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Scholace: 3:05pm On Feb 17
money121:

Ko funny mr man angry angry
e funny grin grin
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by israelmao(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17
OGHENAOGIE:
nothin about guilt I just want to point out ur stupidity... Simple.. u guys should stop polluting social media with those nonsense Atiku PDP Came second... And if elections is held today LP won't see second if u guys don't want APC again rather than divide votes support PDP simple politics nobi emotions and stop shouting nonsense of tribalism... When the Igbos are the Most disgusting tribalists in Nigeria

You've already pointed out your stupidity and buffoonery and not mine.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by salem1996: 3:08pm On Feb 17
israelmao:
The stark reality is staring everybody right in the face,tribal and religious politics are gone.

Not in Nigeria
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17
themanderon:

Nobody sold anything to him. He simply bought his way through that's it. He lost that election but Mahmoud sold us to him.
why didn't u guys comtribute money to atiku and pdp go buy too... APC won with just 40 percent lost Lagos Kano kaduna katsina gombe yobe entire South East yet una de shout rigging.. if it was rigged APC should be winning with 70-80 percent.. a keenly contested polls that PDP LP votes combined is More than APC isn't rigged Only clueless sentimental folks think so... Opposition should unite going online shouting obedient won't just means APC wins again
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17
Naijanascam:

Simply carry your load and it's early for you to start crying
as if u mo get ur own load... Rubbish... Acting like u deluded obidients have it easy in life thereby pushing out toxicity... Nonsense
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Naijanascam: 3:19pm On Feb 17
OGHENAOGIE:
as if u mo get ur own load... Rubbish... Acting like u deluded obidients have it easy in life thereby pushing out toxicity... Nonsense

I said carry your load alone in peace and you are vomiting same thing that kept you in a mess

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Southwestidiot: 3:27pm On Feb 17
money121:

How much in your Area?

I bought 1400 yesterday
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by MikeMicheal(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17
lekonso:

Eya didirin ni area yen ni o
They truly mumuu grin grin
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by bluefilm: 3:28pm On Feb 17
Alliswell248:
Keep crying on social media...

Don't go and hustle sore loser.....

No regret voting Tinubu....

U can cry if u like.

E be like say your own mumu na follow come?

Wehdone sah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.