Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) (46863 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by siaco(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17
Figolouis:
Are we not stupid? Out of over 200Million people, one man came out and said it is his turn to rule us and we sold our future to him for is ambition forgetting that we supposed to VOTE for COMPTENCE.
BAT LOKAN SUPPORT GROUP OYA FOOD DON DONE

Point of correction I am not part of those that gave their future to him, he grabbed it and run with the help of inec and judiciary.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Laughthem: 3:35pm On Feb 17
SALLYBERRY01:
1700 pet kg in my Area

We sell and Install Artificial grass

What's your number and location ?
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by marlow1962(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17
israelmao:
The stark reality is staring everybody right in the face,tribal and religious politics are gone.
Nigerians are the biggest cowards I have seen. Things like things are what countries in Europe and Asia avoid at all cost, cus they know ones the protest starts it's going to spiral out of control and that's what their government don't want. But countries in Africa sucks, everybody doesn't know his or her rights, even if you know your right, you chicken out and be a coward the government always wanted you to. How can we be sitting on top of abundance and yet we have the much abundance of poverty all around. I'm not praying for anybody to go hungry, but you see this case right here Nigerians needs to go hungry and their ribs countable,, before they can value what they have.
Come online and see how everybody is fooling themselves, how long will they play the foolish game before reality hits?

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by uba1991: 3:40pm On Feb 17
Moyinoluwa35:
The way this economic hardship is now, e be like buhari set trap for tinubu, and the mumu fall inside
which trap? He removed subsidy and also float the naira at the same time. Who does that?
Secondly, our judicial system is something else therefore investor are afraid they will not get justice in Nigeria in case something happened.
Thirdly, Tinubu past is questionable, international investors are afraid of risking their money anytime they read about his past life.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Agbeniyitolu: 3:45pm On Feb 17
For my own area gas plant,it's #1,200
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by JayPeeOham: 3:46pm On Feb 17
money121:
Went to Gasland igando today to refill my gas

Last time i visited the rate per kg is 1,050

Today rate is 1,200 per kg

How much in your Area?

OP E shock you abi?

Tumbulu is doing super well!

Tumbulu till 2050
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17
Na statistics we go chop? How's that going now?

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by JayPeeOham: 3:49pm On Feb 17
Moyinoluwa35:
The way this economic hardship is now, e be like buhari set trap for tinubu, and the mumu fall inside

Yakata!!!
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Pablodreay890: 3:50pm On Feb 17
money121:
Went to Gasland igando today to refill my gas

Last time i visited the rate per kg is 1,050

Today rate is 1,200 per kg

How much in your Area?

for here in ijebu ode na #1400โ€ฆ.. Nothing is working anymore in this my dear country
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by SirLakes: 3:54pm On Feb 17
Tinubu is handling the economy well๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Freestar: 3:55pm On Feb 17
Moyinoluwa35:

Still making excuses for tinubu I see.... Issokai. ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Tochi360: 4:03pm On Feb 17
Paraman:
After showing the seller my APC card, he sold it for me for #2 per kg.

You guys making a mockery of this situation are plainly shameless and childish. Perhaps You are still enjoying mommy thank You and hence do not know what it feels to go and buy a commodity in the morning,for 5k,then go back in the evening to buy same commodity for #5500 undecided

Do You know how many business have to cope with igbese from all angles?
There's a perfect excuse. Daft, Clueless, Disappointment Tinubu and His Apc disaster undecided

Well let's all bear it bcus protest at this point of time is worse off for business.

May the strongest stand tall on Grace.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Freestar: 4:04pm On Feb 17
Figolouis:
Are we not stupid? Out of over 200Million people, one man came out and said it is his turn to rule us and we sold our future to him for is ambition forgetting that we supposed to VOTE for COMPTENCE.

Bro, do not get it twisted. Almost nobody voted for Tinubu. Of course there may have been a handful here and there, but not nearly enough to win the election. The guy bought, bribed and forced his way into aso rock.

All of that is past history sha, and all the shege banza that is going round will make people decide which isore important - religion, tribe, politics or common survival amd progress.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by mykrotune: 4:05pm On Feb 17
1300 NGN per Kg in my area Akure
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Tochi360: 4:07pm On Feb 17
Freestar:

Bro, do not get it twisted. Almost nobody voted for Tinubu. Of course there may have been a handful here and there, but not nearly enough to win the election. The guy bought, bribed and forced his way into aso rock.

All of that is past history sha, and all the shege banza that is going round will make people decide which isore important - religion, tribe, politics or common survival amd progress.

Ask that guy how many pro Apc he has seen in REALITY since this year.

Na SM them just full.

Tinubu has become the greatest threat to small scale businesses,na people wey don already stand well dey survive fine.

2 Likes

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by torqque7(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17
ArcSEMPECJ:

But you fought Obedient people saying they are of no use to the country.....

How come they are favouring you even though they are not in Government??

Tinibu has 7 years and 3 months to stay.....pls wear your seatbelt tight

That's because he is a dunce and is too stu.pid to even realise that Obi is not the one in government so his response has absolutely no sense but hey!!na Agbado miscreant so stupi..dity is their default, hence expected so don't even bother responding to him or his likes,people ignored his dumb ass because you can't have any reasonable discussion with a brainless imp.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by torqque7(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17
[quote author=ndidibabe post=128500406]Take it easy. Even with Obi, it won't have been better. We all know the problem is subsidy removal which Obi will cowardly not remove but pass the problem to the next government.

I still believe that this idea of subsidy removal that we are all suffering from at the moment will still be beneficial to us on the long run.[/quot

People like you are the problem in Nigeria..you see black but you rather say no it's not black it's just dark green..you lie to yourself to console yourself from the harsh truth and reality in your face instead of telling yourself the truth and working on the reality but you prefer living in your delusion.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Rejoice28(f): 4:19pm On Feb 17
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Raxxye(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17
Figolouis:
Who voted Tinubu? Did you?
Nigerians did not vote Tinubu at the polls and everyone knows it. INEC/Mahmoud Yakubu installed him against the wishes of majority of Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by torqque7(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17
classicfrank4u:

They're still paying for subsidy, how do you think we are still buying petrol for #700 despite dollar rate currently at #1500?

Dont even bother responding to her,This one is a blind tribal bigot na wey forget her brain somewhere and is saying rubbish about Obi and too dumb to know the her Agbado Master is now even secretly paying more for subsidy than it was before,but oh well naturally Agbado miscreant are foolish and dumb by default so she can't dissapoint as far as she is an Agbadorian.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Paraman: 4:43pm On Feb 17
Tochi360:

You guys making a mockery of this situation are plainly shameless and childish. Perhaps You are still enjoying mommy thank You and hence do not know what it feels to go and buy a commodity in the morning,for 5k,then go back in the evening to buy same commodity for #5500 undecided

Do You know how many business have to cope with igbese from all angles?
There's a perfect excuse. Daft, Clueless, Disappointment Tinubu and His Apc disaster undecided

Well let's all bear it bcus protest at this point of time is worse off for business.

May the strongest stand tall on Grace.
you go explain tire
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by ezegold4we: 4:44pm On Feb 17
Where is that tribal bandit that use to call buhari darling daddy For 8yrs, is it's his baba Tinubu has collapsed his bussiness with his useless economic policy.

1 Like

Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by ezegold4we: 4:47pm On Feb 17
Tinubu as president,

Shettima as vice president,

Akpabio as Senate president,

And

Gbaja as Chief of staff,

Una suffering never start,.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by oluwatofunmi70s: 4:49pm On Feb 17
After showing the seller my APC card, he sold it for me for #2 per kg.After showing the seller my APC card, he sold it for me for #2 per kg....
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:52pm On Feb 17
Be thankful to God Nigeria survived 8years of buha misrule,Ghana economy has crashed,yet IMF gave $500m loan to them. And the citizens are wishing their nation well to get recovered.Always hear from other African countries before talking less of yours. undecided
GREEDY LEADERS THAT YOU PEOPLE HYPE FOR TRIBE AND RELIGION ,IS NAIJA PROBLEM.

TO ALL IGNORAMUS NIGERIA BADMOUTHERS:
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.
IS YOUR DUTIES TO PRAY TO GOD THAT PTINUBU LEADS NIGERIA OUT OF THIS INHERITED PROBLEMS AND CHALLENGES. sad
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by CartelKenneth: 5:00pm On Feb 17
Modecaih:
Nigeria land of the free and home of the brave,,lol

Land of the TRIBALIST and home of the brave
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Freestar: 5:10pm On Feb 17
Tochi360:

Ask that guy how many pro Apc he has seen in REALITY since this year.

Na SM them just full.

Tinubu has become the greatest threat to small scale businesses,na people wey don already stand well dey survive fine.

Exactly! Well said
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by haphizz57(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17
Parydelegate:
I wore my APC cap to the gas station and they sold gas for me 500 naira pa KG.

Me i wore my APC face-cap, wear my APC t-shirt join. Still show my I.D card. Guy pursue na understatement. Dey wan do jungle justice for me.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Chochovini: 5:16pm On Feb 17
JayB11:
We in the North voted based on Religion, they sell it at the of #400 per kg grin
. Which part of the North are you?
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Pearly255(f): 5:18pm On Feb 17
I remembered when 3kg was 900.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Good2go1: 5:22pm On Feb 17
Gone for where? Nigeria is full of educated illiterates
israelmao:
The stark reality is staring everybody right in the face,tribal and religious politics are gone.
Re: See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) by Konquest: 5:23pm On Feb 17
WantsandMore:
I thought this gas were supposed to be the cheapest alternative?
This cooking gas is called LPG. CNG is the cheapest for use by cars and other vehicles at N200/kg. CNG can also be specially configured and used for generators and for cooking. The roll out of CNG has been very slow though CNG pilot fuel stations have been in existence in Lagos State and Benin City in Edo State for some years now.

Hope that helps.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.