Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye (68080 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by RandomFellow: 7:05am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

The same Bible you don't Qoute or respect when he tells you to flee away from fornication is now the same Bible you are qouting when it turns to correcting pastors, pls who do you like this, respect that Bible in full and stop been an hypocrite

At least I fornicate without asking you for a condom, and I take responsibility for my actions; I don't come to ask you to pray for your leaky roof to stop leaking. I don't ask you to pray for bank alerts to enter your phone when you have not worked for the money. I don't ask you to pray for things you can work for!!! I also don't come to tell you that I drink tea with god, neither do I prophecy to you that your colleagues will come to beg you for food (God forbid)!

Tell that your god of a man to tell his congregation to change the leadership of the country by their votes!!! He should also talk to the leadership of the country, he has access to them. He should stop playing the ostrich, by asking his flock to pray for the hardship to end! That's delulu

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
I'm fine sir, I'm through. Thanks 🙏
God bless you my little angel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Alliswell248: 7:09am On Feb 18
Another headless, bitter , and brainless child has just accused Baba Adeboye.

Baba Adeboye is not a politician and he holds all of them as his children. He won't support anyone directly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:09am On Feb 18
Ttipsy:
shame on you

I actually find this piece of writing disgusting
I hope you are enjoying the breakfast? ?

I love it die, I sha thabk God igbo man no enter, anything that can stop igbo man from been the president of Nigeria is really welcm. An uncultured tribe can not rule a coutry know for manners and that is well culture. Honestly, Igbo's lack manners and you guys even know, let you guys do community meeting and train yourself to respect elders, you just lack maximum respect ni

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:11am On Feb 18
ezewealth:

Carry that ur single vote and shalve it dip in your ass. No igbo give a flying fu**k. Your life will always be as a result of a bad gov.

Let Nigeria turn upside down, so far Igbo man is not the president am happy, a well mannerd country can not be rule by a mannerless tribe. Tell yourself the truth, your tribe lack manners

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by EreluRoz: 7:12am On Feb 18
MaxInDHouse:

God bless you my little angel!
How's lady Trivina doing
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Feb 18
EreluRoz:
How's lady Trivina doing
Don't mind the boss lady jàre, she's still in bed now that other women are preparing for their worship centers.
However thanks we're all fine!smiley
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by predictor1: 7:14am On Feb 18
drlateef:

Obi can only be president in the land of flat….s😂
You still haven't gotten over this your tribal politics.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by BarrElChapo(m): 7:15am On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

Even the person that he replied to that made the generalisation, how sure is he that the person is Igbo?

As in !
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by predictor1: 7:17am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

Let Nigeria turn upside down, so far Igbo man is not the president am happy, a well mannerd country can not be rule by a mannerless tribe. Tell yourself the truth, your tribe lack manners
If God wills it the Ibo man will rule over you. Or Maybe you see it with your eyes then the actual ruling happens over your dead body.

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Tflex01: 7:18am On Feb 18
G00dharddick:

That average Yoruba man is doubled minded. They can say one thing today and do the opposite tomorrow.

Just look at the great pastor Adeboye who has now been reduced to a criminal and a politician asslicking dog because of money!

Pathetic

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique Mukina2 Fergie001

Rule 2
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:18am On Feb 18
Anatolia:

I dislike people like you who have vowed to work against a fellow tribe in Nigeria. I am far better than you as a person because I don’t dislike any tribe in Nigeria and have friends from all tribes. In 1993, Nigerians of all tribe voted for Abiola but fools will come around and be saying that they will work against a particular tribe.

I am very sure, every right thinking other tribe will never support Igbo presidency even if Is the best, why? Because every respected people in their regions have been disrespected just because they failed to support Obi publicly,just imagine one igbo apprentice is insulting Wole Soyinka, Adeboye, just because they failed to support their candidate, how Wil you feel, one small idiot insulting your well respect uncles. I repeat, igbo's have long place to go in politics, just 5 states disturbing the peace of Nigeria, insulting Everybody because we don't support your candidate

Politics is game of numbers and Intrest, if I don't support you, you don't nerd to be bullying me, abeg, I hate that useless tribe jare

2 Likes

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by EreluRoz: 7:19am On Feb 18
MaxInDHouse:

Don't mind the boss lady jàre, she's still in bed now that other women are preparing for their worship centers.
However thanks we're all fine!smiley
😆 na your handwork so let her rest 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:23am On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

You are a frustrated person looking for attention. There you have it. Your stupidity is paramount, you are really an embarrassment to your community, kindred and family.

Thank God I still know how to respect elders if I see one, and thank God is only me fool not my tribe, for you, your tribe as a whole is a big fool, mumu tribe.you guys just lack manners ni, and your Shame dey even Shame me
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:26am On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

No one needs you, you are very inconsequential. How did Igbo get into this topic, that is the tribalism we are talking about and it has shown that you are even a worse tribalist. No where in the lady's comment did ifbos get linked to it, but you must.call igbos to it. Time is coming when tribalists like you would be beaten in the streets of this country mark my words, it is coming soon.

Pls check well, I don't even care to know who is talking which tribe? But the support Igbos have been showing for who abuse this man of God is alarming, because he don't support your candidate is A. P. C pastor, can you just imagine, no regards for anybody, haba! Igbo's are big problem to Nigeria
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Nice2023(m): 7:28am On Feb 18
ShobayoEmma:
What of if he goes there to advise and speak the bitter truth to them? Don't judge a book by its cover. Note that there are somethings that are better left unsaid. Lord have mercy.

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

And u think that tribe has the liver?

I dey laugh u because na ur daddy and tribes man.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:28am On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

So the woman who criticzed Adeboye in Yoruba is igbo abi. Oga get lost abeg you are frustrated person.

Did you read my comment well, check comments are see who are supporting the post, majorly Igbos
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by bigiyaro(m): 7:28am On Feb 18
Bookhub:
una eyes just open abi?
grin grin grin grin...the suffering must reset everybody brain.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:30am On Feb 18
Realtruth2023:

The hardship has done and number on your sense walahi. The people shouting hardship here and there are they igbos? Oga you are disgrace to manhood

But I still. Like ham, because no be igbo dey power, I will rather votes for goat than competent igbo, because their tribe lack manners, I sware
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MamaletASO: 7:32am On Feb 18
AnawallsE:
when last did you pray for Nigeria?

Last night..
Even dis morning
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AnawallsE(m): 7:32am On Feb 18
MamaletASO:

Last night..
Even dis morning
lolz
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MamaletASO: 7:32am On Feb 18
PotatoSalad:

Either you just graduated from secondary school and was given a smartphone or you've been living in a cave since 2011.

Lolz.. grin
You are a joker.

Walahi
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by paskal16: 7:33am On Feb 18
Truth is there's no need to pray for Nigeria anymore
The country is beyond finished
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 7:33am On Feb 18
predictor1:
If God wills it the Ibo man will rule over you. Or Maybe you see it with your eyes then the actual ruling happens over your dead body.

Pls how you won take enter, no region like you people ad politics is game of numbers
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by smileyoo: 7:34am On Feb 18
EyeCumInPiss:
I still believe Daddy G.O's prophesy that very soon, $1=₦1
very hilarious prophecy, funny enough some Nigerians still believe him, even to this moment that the dollar is 1500#/1$.
Am just hoping Nigerians will wisen up and face reality.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MamaletASO: 7:35am On Feb 18
MrPOTUS:

If Israel where Christ was birthed, were praying without ceasing, Palestine would have wiped them out of planet earth undecided

I can relate with your sentiment..but the man in question is not a President neither has he ever occupy any political office before..
He can only speak the truth to the politicians and advice them...
It's left for the politicians to do as he advices..

May God help us on all sides
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Jokerman(m): 7:36am On Feb 18
Paramount01:

I am very sure, every right thinking other tribe will never support Igbo presidency even if Is the best, why? Because every respected people in their regions have been disrespected just because they failed to support Obi publicly,just imagine one igbo apprentice is insulting Wole Soyinka, Adeboye, just because they failed to support their candidate, how Wil you feel, one small idiot insulting your well respect uncles. I repeat, igbo's have long place to go in politics, just 5 states disturbing the peace of Nigeria, insulting Everybody because we don't support your candidate

Politics is game of numbers and Intrest, if I don't support you, you don't nerd to be bullying me, abeg, I hate that useless tribe jare

Don't be dumb.

Jonathan an elder was also insulted by the yorubas , did it stop the Yoruba from becoming president??

Don't speak foolishly like a man in the Bible who during Elisha's reign who said over is dead body will he believe there will be free food for the Israelis during a war.

When the food came, he was trampled on with horses and foot, he saw the food but never was able to eat of it.

Let's get wisdom.
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by AlhajiCSO: 7:36am On Feb 18
LagosFc:
you lack brain, your obi will finally be retired in 2027😂
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Uyi168: 7:37am On Feb 18
Jagaban2012:

I don't need to be a prophet to know where this nonsense post is coming from....from a Nymairi person....who thinks he can use a mind game to gain entrance.....into the limelight.
Obi Peter and any Nnmyamiri person will never become the president of this country. ..in fact..it is better to buy one bread for N100,000 than for Nnmyamiri to become the president...

Before the election, it was the Biafra Republic
During the election Obi Obi-Peter
After Election Biafra

Obi Peter even attended Nnmadi Cownu's sister's burial ceremony....we know the game...
After carving out your Biafra Republic...you decided to stay put.....what is stopping your leaders from pushing for a referendum and moving to the UN to declare......
U are delusional.
Trust me
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by Fujiyama: 7:38am On Feb 18
Teetee777:

Ok
What is the new path?
If you tell me that people should protest I will tell you that the protest will never work in this country because some people will use the opportunity to loot and destroy the properties of the govt and the people, so the govt will use the opportunity to call all the protesters as a looters and the police and Army will do their job to deal with protests on the street

^^^
I didn't have street protests in mind when I quoted you.

There is absolutely no reason why government or leaders cannot be corrected in public by religious clerics. One of the reasons why this country is in a mess is because clerics have refused to speak truth to power. A spade should be called a spade. What's the point pussyfooting around the issue? undecided

You talk about respect. There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding of what respect really is in this place. First of all, it is earned. Respect is earned. It is not decreed into existence - the way Nigerian soldiers (the most prominent example of those who misunderstand and misuse the word) would like it to be. It is earned! Second, respect is reciprocal. There is a reciprocity principle at play between the leaders and the led. It is not a one way street.

Nigerians (through their own poor choices, it must be said) have suffered from terrible leadership for decades. If through all these years, religious clerics went behind the scenes to advise government and government chose to do nothing - those clerics should by now have come out to say something. But they have not done so. undecided

The time for 'polite' talk about the situation in the country has long passed. It is important you realize that government, the clerics themselves etc. are only men. They are not God. They are only men and they should be treated as such!
Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by MamaletASO: 7:38am On Feb 18
AnawallsE:
lolz

Yes nah..

May God pass through Nigeria and let His glory fill the land and let peace reign in Nigeria.

The Bible says: the Egyptians which ye see today, ye shall see them no more..
I pray all the evil leaders in Nigeria shall be exposed and destroyed in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye by wonderiyke(m): 7:38am On Feb 18
EmperorCaesar:

I swear, at this rate, I really wish u guys can just go your own way

I understand the normal tribal bashing and all but its becoming disgusting when an average Igbo man sees everything thru a tribal lens

U cant just address the issue on ground in relations to the man, u just mentioned the tribal straightup

If this is how the Igbos think, na to dey withdraw from most of my Igbos friends offline o....cause you wil be more terrible than the socalled racists

Your people started the fire. But ñow you can't take the heat. Don't run ooo. The game never start yet. Stupid bigots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.